Remember me
▼ Content

Climate change - effects, impact and solutions

Climate change - effects, impact and solutions31-05-2020 08:08
savethewhale
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
Hi All,

I have made a youtube video about climate change and would like to educate people on the effects and possible solutions. It is a flipbook kind of animation. Hopefully you guys can watch and like the video. Any feedback is welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylvctz11ZmY
31-05-2020 08:36
James___
★★★★★
(3176)
savethewhale wrote:
Hi All,

I have made a youtube video about climate change and would like to educate people on the effects and possible solutions. It is a flipbook kind of animation. Hopefully you guys can watch and like the video. Any feedback is welcome.

Hi, I did watch the first half of your video and saw nothing about whales, heavy siigghh!! Are you familiar with white whales around Greenland? White whales prefer arctic waters. They used to be found south of Greenland. And then around 1920 they migrated to the Hudson bay in Canada where they found the cold waters that they prefer.
The next major event was the hole in the ozone layer.
Edited on 31-05-2020 08:58
31-05-2020 08:49
savethewhale
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
Thanks for watching and the support! Haha, sorry maybe i'll make a video on whales soonish enough.

I don't know too much about the white whales. This is the beluga whale you are taking about right?

Yes, I would assume there would be a variation in temperature if global warming is to continue. Not even Darwin's theory of natural selection is fast enough for whales to adapt.
31-05-2020 08:57
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7472)
savethewhale wrote:
Hi All,

This video is the empty buzzword jackpot winner.

Let me summarize this video in one sentence: The US, UK and Germany owe all the other countries a huge climate justice debt of $trillions to reduce energy poverty, human rights abuses and gender inequality in the form of grants, not loans, to all "marginalized" groups which amount to all people who are not Caucasian men.

Did I mention the amazing cornucopia of empty buzzwords?

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
31-05-2020 17:24
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2415)
James___ wrote:
savethewhale wrote:
Hi All,

Hi, I did watch the first half of your video and saw nothing about whales, heavy siigghh!! Are you familiar with white whales around Greenland? White whales prefer arctic waters. They used to be found south of Greenland. And then around 1920 they migrated to the Hudson bay in Canada where they found the cold waters that they prefer.
The next major event was the hole in the ozone layer.

Hudson Bay always had a population of whales, it was just a long trip for the Norwegian whale hunters, who had over harvested their own population of whales. Before we started using oil out of the ground, we burn animal fat. Whales are huge animals, and quite profitable, since humans like to burn stuff. Over 250 buildings burned in Minneapolis in 4 days... That's a lot of man-made CO2, just for some folks having a little summer fun. Instead of the national guard, the should send in Gretta an Al Gore to educate them on the harm they are doing to the climate. Maybe the could convert them over to the cause. Climate worship is far more important, than thug worship. Of course, they would have to give up the burning, sort of hypocritical, releasing massive amounts of CO2, protesting burning of fossil fuels. But then again, when did climate activist ever care about being hypocritical? Most of the big name ones, still own and travel mainly by private jet, own several huge mansions, and need a mega yacht just to go fishing. Maybe they could focus on just destroying things that burn fossil fuels. People would be more inclined to replace with renewable, greenie, so they would have to worry about future climate change destruction rioters.
31-05-2020 20:55
James___
★★★★★
(3176)
savethewhale wrote:
Thanks for watching and the support! Haha, sorry maybe i'll make a video on whales soonish enough.

I don't know too much about the white whales. This is the beluga whale you are taking about right?

Yes, I would assume there would be a variation in temperature if global warming is to continue. Not even Darwin's theory of natural selection is fast enough for whales to adapt.

This is one thing I was talking about. I think Judith Curry was pushed out of one climate group that focused solely on CO2. https://judithcurry.com/2013/04/10/historic-variations-in-arctic-sea-ice-part-ii-1920-1950/

And it's this warming of around Greenland that I was referring to. It seems I should have been saying narwhals. https://oceanexplorer.noaa.gov/explorations/06arctic/background/climate/climate.html

Previous warming periods suggest that when the next cooling cycle is underway, then there will be a corresponding change in nature.

You might find this interesting as well, https://news.osu.edu/current-melting-of-greenlands-ice-mimics-1920s-1940s-event/
01-06-2020 03:21
duncan61
★★★☆☆
(580)
Welcome Save the whale.Watching your video was a pleasant way to start my working week.If you choose to advocate for this new world order go for it.I am still seeking evidence of the AGW/CC claims that are being made as it should have started happening by now and it has not
.Sea levels not rising
.The temperature average over the last 10 years in Australian Capitol cities is stable or falling slightly.
.The polar caps are not melting
.Why is it always about money???
.Solar does not create enough energy to power jack its DC nd we need AC
.Wind farms can power a Caravan park but not heavy industry ask Germany
.Fortunately for us social realists UK and USA leaders have not fell for this stunt so nothing is going to change
.If you wish to place the illiterate women of the Polynesian Triangle in charge of the worlds finances you are welcome
.If you wish for peace have a good look at all the sources for the AGW/CC claims it always NASA NOAA and of course IPCC all are reliant on funding
.Good luck seeking the truth it worked for me

Join the debate Climate change - effects, impact and solutions:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
You Must Seek Solutions From Outsiders To Solve The Geopolitical Problems In Your Conflict Game127-09-2020 03:25
volcanic effects on acid rain324-09-2020 03:57
Doctors to study possible long-term effects on patients that died from COVID-19428-08-2020 06:09
Will Warm Winters Balance Out The Effects Of Greenhouse Gases?1410-02-2020 18:23
Mobile carbonalyser: an app to estimate your mobile environmental impact1109-01-2020 02:25
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact