Remember me
▼ Content

People Must Start New Project To Share Solutions To End The COVID Event, Blaming Do Not Help

People Must Start New Project To Share Solutions To End The COVID Event, Blaming Do Not Help20-11-2021 08:34
SaviorFromCyber
☆☆☆☆☆
(12)
People Must Start New Project To Share Solutions To End The COVID Event, Blaming Do Not Help
Source: https://saviorscyber.wordpress.com

It is crazy social life between people.
If you want to win the game, you must understand the basic rule of the game.
The total number of "stupid" people is way higher than the "smart" people.
I do not care what beings/entities who behind the stupid COVID pandemic event.
They are not worthy for me to even care and fight because they are too stupid.

But the problem is the public people who are not smart enough to overcome that "beast".
They need to understand that the authority/national government with gun and totally control the media.
They want vaccine mandate to blind follow Bible prophecy.
If you do not want that happen you must giving out "better" alternative way to end the COVID event.
You cannot only blaming because it just does not help at all.

The correct right way to start is having a new non-profit company with the aim and objective of finding the correct solution to end the corona virus COVID event.
Then you need to have an open uncensored platform for the people to share their ideas/solution (not a place to blaming, to blast others). Whether it crazy, working or not you must let the public people decide.

And ultimately you will end up with a perfect solution to end the COVID event for sure.

That's basic guide and path way I can share with you guys right now.

Even though I have a lot of ideas and solutions to stop the vaccine mandate and end the COVID event, but nobody listening to me, nobody put faith and hope on me.
So there is no reason for me to spend energy, karma to write and share it online.

I would do and lead that kind of project to completely end the COVID event only if I receive enough karma, donation from you guys. If not there is no reason to do it.

I will be offline and completely disconnect with you guys soon.
Just some of my last words that would help you.

Best Regard,
The Savior From Cyber

Source: https://saviorscyber.wordpress.com
20-11-2021 20:25
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I can't donate, you don't accept SafeMoon Coin...

Mostly, it's the 'smart' people who created the whole covid-scare nonsense. Healthy humans already posses everything they need to defeat this, and most every other virus known to man. There is a 97%+ recovery rate, without hospitals and doctors... It is a for-profit pandemic. Those that are profiting use a lot of fear mongering marketing hype and hysteria, to sell their products in all media, worldwide. Politicians profit, because they get to step on the 'stupid', and make them do pretty much anything. A non-profit, just isn't going to have the cash, or media resources to compete with the profiteers.

Basically, the pandemic will ended, when it's run it's course. Would have likely only taken 2-3 years, but with all the silly 'smart' things we've been subjected to, likely just delayed it some. Of course, it'll be a pandemic, just as long as some can still squeeze a profit (cash or political). Even after it's essentially ended, we are still going to be forced to comply, so it doesn't start again... But, there will be some other 'crisis', to distract, and profit from, and covid will quickly be forgotten.
21-11-2021 04:49
SaviorFromCyber
☆☆☆☆☆
(12)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I can't donate, you don't accept SafeMoon Coin...

Mostly, it's the 'smart' people who created the whole covid-scare nonsense. Healthy humans already posses everything they need to defeat this, and most every other virus known to man. There is a 97%+ recovery rate, without hospitals and doctors... It is a for-profit pandemic. Those that are profiting use a lot of fear mongering marketing hype and hysteria, to sell their products in all media, worldwide. Politicians profit, because they get to step on the 'stupid', and make them do pretty much anything. A non-profit, just isn't going to have the cash, or media resources to compete with the profiteers.

Basically, the pandemic will ended, when it's run it's course. Would have likely only taken 2-3 years, but with all the silly 'smart' things we've been subjected to, likely just delayed it some. Of course, it'll be a pandemic, just as long as some can still squeeze a profit (cash or political). Even after it's essentially ended, we are still going to be forced to comply, so it doesn't start again... But, there will be some other 'crisis', to distract, and profit from, and covid will quickly be forgotten.

How much money in dollar you want to make donate?
If it big enough for me then I will open a SafeMoon coin wallet.
Here is my SafeMoon wallet: 0x0CE9b753dF96fF4d9896Bf0408efe6D1adAd3BE5

SafeMoon is a token, not a true coin. I do not even sure if the BSC is the wallet ID of the SafeMoon you want to talk about or not.
Edited on 21-11-2021 04:54

Join the debate People Must Start New Project To Share Solutions To End The COVID Event, Blaming Do Not Help:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Project for the production of electricity324-04-2024 16:04
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
Top Entities Only Want To Steal New Ideas Solutions, Do Not Want To Buy It203-12-2023 21:07
People Do Not Care About Climate Change Environment If They Still Have Money Economy Issue503-12-2023 18:39
Worsening warming is hurting people in all regions, US climate assessment shows2923-11-2023 02:17
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact