Remember me
▼ Content

The Correct Public Strategy Solutions For The Climate Change Problem

The Correct Public Strategy Solutions For The Climate Change Problem03-11-2022 16:48
ClimateSaver
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)

The climate change is real, but only few people truly care, I would say less than 0.1% people in this civilization try to solve the problem and even less than 1 in millions people do the "right" things to truly prevent hash weather.

The ice melting and sea rising every year is real.
I am not going to debate whether is because of CO2 or because of the crowd population here because it are pointless.

The only thing I believe is because of artificial chemicals that cause the climate change and sea level rising.

If the sea level slowly rising every year, then it is "easy" for people to move to other places.
But the real and most dangerous things is the "sudden hash weather" such as rain 3 days 3 nights, storm, etc. which caused by super gods super beings, thus there is absolutely nothing mortal humans can do.

I have seen a lot of stupid promise and ideas about climate change in all nations and at all international organizations. It cannot solve the root problem of climate change.

There are only 2 correct public strategy that can truly work and have huge impact:

full content:
the savior is you.aimoo.com/topic/The_Correct_Public_Strategy_Solutions_For_The_Climate_Change_Problem-890154-24989-1

the savior is you . wordpress . com/2022/11/03/the-correct-public-strategy-solutions-for-the-climate-change-problem/
03-11-2022 20:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
ClimateSaver wrote:

Climate cannot change. I assume you mean the so-called 'global warming' problem.
First, you have to define the 'problem'. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
ClimateSaver wrote:
The climate change is real,

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
ClimateSaver wrote:
but only few people truly care, I would say less than 0.1% people in this civilization try to solve the problem and even less than 1 in millions people do the "right" things to truly prevent hash weather.

Harsh weather is normal. You cannot prevent it.
ClimateSaver wrote:
The ice melting and sea rising every year is real.

It is not possible to measure global sea level. Considering that islands in the Pacific Ocean were developed into air bases with runways just a few feet above sea level, and those airbases are still there, I think you're full of hooey.
ClimateSaver wrote:
I am not going to debate whether is because of CO2 or because of the crowd population here because it are pointless.

Of course it is. You haven't stated 'The Problem'.
ClimateSaver wrote:
The only thing I believe is because of artificial chemicals that cause the climate change and sea level rising.

There is no such thing as an 'artificial chemical'.
ClimateSaver wrote:
If the sea level slowly rising every year, then it is "easy" for people to move to other places.
But the real and most dangerous things is the "sudden hash weather" such as rain 3 days 3 nights, storm, etc. which caused by super gods super beings, thus there is absolutely nothing mortal humans can do.

Heck, is it normal in the Pacific Northwest to rain several months day and night during the winter here.
ClimateSaver wrote:
I have seen a lot of stupid promise and ideas about climate change in all nations and at all international organizations. It cannot solve the root problem of climate change.

You have not yet defined 'The Problem'.
ClimateSaver wrote:
There are only 2 correct public strategy that can truly work and have huge impact:

full content:
the savior is you.aimoo.com/topic/The_Correct_Public_Strategy_Solutions_For_The_Climate_Change_Problem-890154-24989-1

the savior is you . wordpress . com/2022/11/03/the-correct-public-strategy-solutions-for-the-climate-change-problem/

Ah, the same old song. Fascism as the 'solution'.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Join the debate The Correct Public Strategy Solutions For The Climate Change Problem:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
I have an idea to correct Global Warming.1925-02-2024 21:48
Top Entities Only Want To Steal New Ideas Solutions, Do Not Want To Buy It203-12-2023 21:07
I The Savior Do Have A Perfect Strategy To Help All National Government Solve Their Financial Issue213-11-2023 15:37
Climate change - effects, impact and solutions3417-08-2023 08:19
The Best Public Way To End The COVID Pandemic Is Using Climate Change Reason625-04-2023 19:50
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact