Remember me
▼ Content

Carillon Historical Park - Dayton, Ohio

Carillon Historical Park - Dayton, Ohio27-12-2023 00:07
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Carillon Historical Park shows how America was a country of settlers to an industrialized society. If my builds are successful then I'll offer my invention
to that museum. Bessler's Wheel of course would be offered to Saxony, Germany and possibly to the city of Zittau where Bessler was from.
People might find it interesting that I served on board the USS Kitty Hawk and then worked for Boeing. The Kitty Hawk was the 2nd aircraft carrier I served on.
https://www.daytonhistory.org/visit/dayton-history-sites/carillon-historical-park/

For me, it would be kind of cool to have my work on display at a museum that has a full scale replica of the original Wright Flyer. They say it has some original parts on it as well.
And this museum would be for those people who find it interesting how America became the country it is today.

p.s., If anyone has used DELCO parts on their car or motor vehicle;
Dayton Engineering Laboratories Company (DELCO).
As is mentioned on their website;
Colonel Deeds co-founded Dayton Engineering Laboratories Company (DELCO).
When Mrs. Deeds was in Bruge, Belgium she heard carillon bells and decided that's what Dayton needed. Her and her husband are responsible for the
Carillon Historical Park in Dayton, Ohio. Some might call that civic pride doing something like that for your city.
Attached image:

Edited on 27-12-2023 00:56
27-12-2023 01:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
James_ wrote:
Carillon Historical Park shows how America was a country of settlers to an industrialized society. If my builds are successful then I'll offer my invention
to that museum. Bessler's Wheel of course would be offered to Saxony, Germany and possibly to the city of Zittau where Bessler was from.
People might find it interesting that I served on board the USS Kitty Hawk and then worked for Boeing. The Kitty Hawk was the 2nd aircraft carrier I served on.
https://www.daytonhistory.org/visit/dayton-history-sites/carillon-historical-park/

For me, it would be kind of cool to have my work on display at a museum that has a full scale replica of the original Wright Flyer. They say it has some original parts on it as well.
And this museum would be for those people who find it interesting how America became the country it is today.

When Mrs. Deeds was in Bruge, Belgium she heard carillon bells and decided that's what Dayton needed. Her and her husband are responsible for the
Carillon Historical Park in Dayton, Ohio. Some might call that civic pride doing something like that for your city.

Your wheel is going to be displayed in one of two places

1. The Smithsonian in DC

2. The city dump

Current odds are the dump.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-12-2023 01:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
James_ wrote:

LOL DELCO means made in Mexico, silly

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL

Join the debate Carillon Historical Park - Dayton, Ohio:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Ohio parents arrested after their children were found locked in bug-filled cage, holding a meth pipe1221-09-2022 00:07
New amusement park rule, no fat slobs allowed on the rides3631-03-2022 22:59
Germanic Republic of Saxony Historical Project717-11-2020 04:48
A Historical Perspective of Climate Change2021-03-2020 09:41
'Adults, be brave': Students leave school to demand climate action at Queen's Park016-03-2019 05:01
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact