Remember me
▼ Content

New amusement park rule, no fat slobs allowed on the rides


New amusement park rule, no fat slobs allowed on the rides29-03-2022 23:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-freefall-ride-teen-death-operator-error-safety-expert

Why let a person who needs to buy two airplane tickets just to sit down cause an amusement park ride to tilt endangering everyone?
Edited on 29-03-2022 23:44
30-03-2022 00:25
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11757)
Swan wrote:Why let a person who needs to buy two airplane tickets just to sit down cause an amusement park ride to tilt endangering everyone?

Apparently, the ride operators should have disallowed the dude from riding (because he exceeded the weight limit) but they allowed him to ride.

I can't say to what extent the dude is to blame for his having fallen. The fake news won't ever supply any necessary/key/crucial details. Just emotional disinformation.
30-03-2022 00:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Why let a person who needs to buy two airplane tickets just to sit down cause an amusement park ride to tilt endangering everyone?

Apparently, the ride operators should have disallowed the dude from riding (because he exceeded the weight limit) but they allowed him to ride.

I can't say to what extent the dude is to blame for his having fallen. The fake news won't ever supply any necessary/key/crucial details. Just emotional disinformation.


Nope, it is against the law to discriminate against people because of their weight, so the ride operators could not tell him that he could not ride. Besides unless their was a scale present then the ride operator had no alternative but to let him ride as there was no way to determine his weight because as I said discrimination because of weight is as I said illegal. Just demonstrates how retarded American laws actually are
Edited on 30-03-2022 00:58
30-03-2022 00:59
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11757)
Swan wrote:Nope, it is against the law to discriminate against people because of their weight,

Which law?

.
30-03-2022 01:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Nope, it is against the law to discriminate against people because of their weight,

Which law?

.


All civil rights laws are in play if you deny an overweight black man the right to ride an amusement park ride that the skinny white chicks are allowed on.

Ask Al Sharpton and Tawana Brawley

Obesity stats for black Americans

https://minorityhealth.hhs.gov/omh/browse.aspx?lvl=4&lvlid=25
Edited on 30-03-2022 01:14
30-03-2022 01:15
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(11757)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Nope, it is against the law to discriminate against people because of their weight,
Which law?
All civil rights laws are in play if you deny an overweight black man the right to ride an amusement park ride that the skinny white chicks are allowed on.

Nope. The criteria are race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Weight is not a consideration, nor is ugliness, nor is belief in Climate Change.

You have to cite an actual State or local law.

Schizzo.
30-03-2022 01:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Nope, it is against the law to discriminate against people because of their weight,
Which law?
All civil rights laws are in play if you deny an overweight black man the right to ride an amusement park ride that the skinny white chicks are allowed on.

Nope. The criteria are race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Weight is not a consideration, nor is ugliness, nor is belief in Climate Change.

You have to cite an actual State or local law.

Schizzo.


As Reagan would say.

Well there you go again telling me that I have to do what you say because you say it. In the hospital this is what they call delusions of grandeur.

Besides the man could not be determined to be overweight without a scale and since there was no scale the man could not be determined to be overweight. They always have a ruler but always forget the need for the scale because in some areas, and the ride by the snow cone stand is one of those areas everyone is a fat slob. So if the park denied fat slobs the right to ride and buy snow cones, KFC and funnel cakes the park would shut down for lack of revenue.
Edited on 30-03-2022 01:41
30-03-2022 02:14
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Why let a person who needs to buy two airplane tickets just to sit down cause an amusement park ride to tilt endangering everyone?

Apparently, the ride operators should have disallowed the dude from riding (because he exceeded the weight limit) but they allowed him to ride.

I can't say to what extent the dude is to blame for his having fallen. The fake news won't ever supply any necessary/key/crucial details. Just emotional disinformation.


Nope, it is against the law to discriminate against people because of their weight,

No such law concerning amusement park rides.
Swan wrote:
so the ride operators could not tell him that he could not ride.

Yes they can, and they should've.
Swan wrote:
Besides unless their was a scale present then the ride operator had no alternative but to let him ride as there was no way to determine his weight

Eyeballing counts.
Swan wrote:
because as I said discrimination because of weight is as I said illegal.

It is not illegal to bar someone from an amusement park ride due to weight.

Amusement park rides are machines that carry people through various high gee (max about 3g) maneuvers, and turn users upside down or spin them. Rides have restraint harnesses for safety purposes. They are there to keep riders from falling out or getting injured.

Overweight people on such rides creates a couple of problems:
* They are too much weight for the car or carrier. These devices are rated to handle only up to certain weight rider. Exceeding their specifications can cause catastrophic failure, not only putting the occupant in danger, but occupants of nearby cars in danger. It can put even the ride operator in danger since he's usually beneath the ride. Even passerby can be put in danger should a car disconnect from it's mountings due to over stressing the mounts.
* They do not fit in the restraint harness. This is the usual method of a ride operator determining if someone is 'overweight'. If the restraint harness can't properly close or does not properly fit the rider, severe injury or death may result. This also places nearby personnel at risk.

Seeing someone killed on a ride is emotionally upsetting to many people. If you exceed the design of the ride, someone is going to get killed.

Amusement parks are not only legally authorized to ban someone from a ride due to weight, they are actually legally required to in most jurisdictions. At the very least they expose themselves to numerous civil suits should anything happen due to this kind of negligence.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-03-2022 02:18
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Nope, it is against the law to discriminate against people because of their weight,

Which law?

.


All civil rights laws are in play if you deny an overweight black man the right to ride an amusement park ride that the skinny white chicks are allowed on.

None. Weight is not a race.
Swan wrote:
Ask Al Sharpton and Tawana Brawley

Obesity stats for black Americans

https://minorityhealth.hhs.gov/omh/browse.aspx?lvl=4&lvlid=25

Why are you concentrating only on fat 'black' men and women. There's plenty of fat 'white' folk that can't ride those rides either.

I can only assume that you are racist.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-03-2022 02:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Nope, it is against the law to discriminate against people because of their weight,
Which law?
All civil rights laws are in play if you deny an overweight black man the right to ride an amusement park ride that the skinny white chicks are allowed on.

Nope. The criteria are race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Weight is not a consideration, nor is ugliness, nor is belief in Climate Change.

You have to cite an actual State or local law.

Schizzo.


As Reagan would say.

Well there you go again telling me that I have to do what you say because you say it. In the hospital this is what they call delusions of grandeur.

Besides the man could not be determined to be overweight without a scale and since there was no scale the man could not be determined to be overweight. They always have a ruler but always forget the need for the scale because in some areas, and the ride by the snow cone stand is one of those areas everyone is a fat slob. So if the park denied fat slobs the right to ride and buy snow cones, KFC and funnel cakes the park would shut down for lack of revenue.


Determining 'overweight' is done by the ride operators and is pretty easy.

Eyeballing for fat people to warn them of the weight limits of the ride before they waste their time standing in line for it, and observing that the safety harness doesn't properly close or does not properly protect the rider.

Fat people can buy and eat all the snow cones, KFC chicken, and funnel cakes they want. No one is going to stop them.

Some rides are much more generous concerning weight limits. They can still ride those rides in perfect safety (well, as much safety as the ride itself provides).

All amusement rides have weight limits that MUST BE OBSERVED.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-03-2022 02:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Nope, it is against the law to discriminate against people because of their weight,

Which law?

.


All civil rights laws are in play if you deny an overweight black man the right to ride an amusement park ride that the skinny white chicks are allowed on.

None. Weight is not a race.
Swan wrote:
Ask Al Sharpton and Tawana Brawley

Obesity stats for black Americans

https://minorityhealth.hhs.gov/omh/browse.aspx?lvl=4&lvlid=25

Why are you concentrating only on fat 'black' men and women. There's plenty of fat 'white' folk that can't ride those rides either.

I can only assume that you are racist.


LOL the man who died was black, and it's not my fault that 76 percent of African Americans are obese. Technically my BMI is overweight and near obese, then again I do deadlift 400lbs and do 50 to 100 mile bike rides so who cares
30-03-2022 02:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Nope, it is against the law to discriminate against people because of their weight,
Which law?
All civil rights laws are in play if you deny an overweight black man the right to ride an amusement park ride that the skinny white chicks are allowed on.

Nope. The criteria are race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Weight is not a consideration, nor is ugliness, nor is belief in Climate Change.

You have to cite an actual State or local law.

Schizzo.


As Reagan would say.

Well there you go again telling me that I have to do what you say because you say it. In the hospital this is what they call delusions of grandeur.

Besides the man could not be determined to be overweight without a scale and since there was no scale the man could not be determined to be overweight. They always have a ruler but always forget the need for the scale because in some areas, and the ride by the snow cone stand is one of those areas everyone is a fat slob. So if the park denied fat slobs the right to ride and buy snow cones, KFC and funnel cakes the park would shut down for lack of revenue.


Determining 'overweight' is done by the ride operators and is pretty easy.

Eyeballing for fat people to warn them of the weight limits of the ride before they waste their time standing in line for it, and observing that the safety harness doesn't properly close or does not properly protect the rider.

Fat people can buy and eat all the snow cones, KFC chicken, and funnel cakes they want. No one is going to stop them.

Some rides are much more generous concerning weight limits. They can still ride those rides in perfect safety (well, as much safety as the ride itself provides).

All amusement rides have weight limits that MUST BE OBSERVED.


Again whether a person weighs 1 pound under the max or 1 pound over the max by eyeballing is impossible. In fact the ride operator did eyeball the rider and let him ride, so as usual you contradict yourself at every chance. As usual
30-03-2022 02:54
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Nope, it is against the law to discriminate against people because of their weight,

Which law?

.


All civil rights laws are in play if you deny an overweight black man the right to ride an amusement park ride that the skinny white chicks are allowed on.

None. Weight is not a race.
Swan wrote:
Ask Al Sharpton and Tawana Brawley

Obesity stats for black Americans

https://minorityhealth.hhs.gov/omh/browse.aspx?lvl=4&lvlid=25

Why are you concentrating only on fat 'black' men and women. There's plenty of fat 'white' folk that can't ride those rides either.

I can only assume that you are racist.


LOL the man who died was black, and it's not my fault that 76 percent of African Americans are obese. Technically my BMI is overweight and near obese, then again I do deadlift 400lbs and do 50 to 100 mile bike rides so who cares

Racism.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-03-2022 02:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Nope, it is against the law to discriminate against people because of their weight,
Which law?
All civil rights laws are in play if you deny an overweight black man the right to ride an amusement park ride that the skinny white chicks are allowed on.

Nope. The criteria are race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Weight is not a consideration, nor is ugliness, nor is belief in Climate Change.

You have to cite an actual State or local law.

Schizzo.


As Reagan would say.

Well there you go again telling me that I have to do what you say because you say it. In the hospital this is what they call delusions of grandeur.

Besides the man could not be determined to be overweight without a scale and since there was no scale the man could not be determined to be overweight. They always have a ruler but always forget the need for the scale because in some areas, and the ride by the snow cone stand is one of those areas everyone is a fat slob. So if the park denied fat slobs the right to ride and buy snow cones, KFC and funnel cakes the park would shut down for lack of revenue.


Determining 'overweight' is done by the ride operators and is pretty easy.

Eyeballing for fat people to warn them of the weight limits of the ride before they waste their time standing in line for it, and observing that the safety harness doesn't properly close or does not properly protect the rider.

Fat people can buy and eat all the snow cones, KFC chicken, and funnel cakes they want. No one is going to stop them.

Some rides are much more generous concerning weight limits. They can still ride those rides in perfect safety (well, as much safety as the ride itself provides).

All amusement rides have weight limits that MUST BE OBSERVED.


Again whether a person weighs 1 pound under the max or 1 pound over the max by eyeballing is impossible. In fact the ride operator did eyeball the rider and let him ride, so as usual you contradict yourself at every chance. As usual

He shouldn't have. The ride limits were exceeded. The operator is liable.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-03-2022 03:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Nope, it is against the law to discriminate against people because of their weight,
Which law?
All civil rights laws are in play if you deny an overweight black man the right to ride an amusement park ride that the skinny white chicks are allowed on.

Nope. The criteria are race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Weight is not a consideration, nor is ugliness, nor is belief in Climate Change.

You have to cite an actual State or local law.

Schizzo.


As Reagan would say.

Well there you go again telling me that I have to do what you say because you say it. In the hospital this is what they call delusions of grandeur.

Besides the man could not be determined to be overweight without a scale and since there was no scale the man could not be determined to be overweight. They always have a ruler but always forget the need for the scale because in some areas, and the ride by the snow cone stand is one of those areas everyone is a fat slob. So if the park denied fat slobs the right to ride and buy snow cones, KFC and funnel cakes the park would shut down for lack of revenue.


Determining 'overweight' is done by the ride operators and is pretty easy.

Eyeballing for fat people to warn them of the weight limits of the ride before they waste their time standing in line for it, and observing that the safety harness doesn't properly close or does not properly protect the rider.

Fat people can buy and eat all the snow cones, KFC chicken, and funnel cakes they want. No one is going to stop them.

Some rides are much more generous concerning weight limits. They can still ride those rides in perfect safety (well, as much safety as the ride itself provides).

All amusement rides have weight limits that MUST BE OBSERVED.


Again whether a person weighs 1 pound under the max or 1 pound over the max by eyeballing is impossible. In fact the ride operator did eyeball the rider and let him ride, so as usual you contradict yourself at every chance. As usual

He shouldn't have. The ride limits were exceeded. The operator is liable.


Also an 8 year old with down syndrome would know that the seatbelt has to be clicked, unlike this fool. Sorry to say that you are correct and retarded is not technically illegal, as the 100,000 morons dying every year from snorting or injecting fentanyl denote quite well, that is 273 people dying every day that no one in law enforcement gives a shit about. So why does fatty on the ride matter more than the 100,000 who remain nameless because diaper Joe Biden is letting poison into the USA
Edited on 30-03-2022 03:16
30-03-2022 03:28
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:Nope, it is against the law to discriminate against people because of their weight,
Which law?
All civil rights laws are in play if you deny an overweight black man the right to ride an amusement park ride that the skinny white chicks are allowed on.

Nope. The criteria are race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Weight is not a consideration, nor is ugliness, nor is belief in Climate Change.

You have to cite an actual State or local law.

Schizzo.


As Reagan would say.

Well there you go again telling me that I have to do what you say because you say it. In the hospital this is what they call delusions of grandeur.

Besides the man could not be determined to be overweight without a scale and since there was no scale the man could not be determined to be overweight. They always have a ruler but always forget the need for the scale because in some areas, and the ride by the snow cone stand is one of those areas everyone is a fat slob. So if the park denied fat slobs the right to ride and buy snow cones, KFC and funnel cakes the park would shut down for lack of revenue.


Determining 'overweight' is done by the ride operators and is pretty easy.

Eyeballing for fat people to warn them of the weight limits of the ride before they waste their time standing in line for it, and observing that the safety harness doesn't properly close or does not properly protect the rider.

Fat people can buy and eat all the snow cones, KFC chicken, and funnel cakes they want. No one is going to stop them.

Some rides are much more generous concerning weight limits. They can still ride those rides in perfect safety (well, as much safety as the ride itself provides).

All amusement rides have weight limits that MUST BE OBSERVED.


Again whether a person weighs 1 pound under the max or 1 pound over the max by eyeballing is impossible. In fact the ride operator did eyeball the rider and let him ride, so as usual you contradict yourself at every chance. As usual

He shouldn't have. The ride limits were exceeded. The operator is liable.


Also an 8 year old with down syndrome would know that the seatbelt has to be clicked,
Swan wrote:
unlike this fool.
[quote]Swan wrote:
Sorry to say that you are correct and retarded is not technically illegal, as the 100,000 morons dying every year from snorting or injecting fentanyl denote quite well, that is 273 people dying every day that no one in law enforcement gives a shit about. So why does fatty on the ride matter more than the 100,000 who remain nameless because diaper Joe Biden is letting poison into the USA


Joe Biden is powerless to stop it. The War on Drugs has never worked. Prohibition has never worked. All it does is feed organized crime.

Law enforcement does give a shit about it. Fentanyl can cause violent behavior. Organized crime also benefits from it's use and sale.

Pivot fallacy.

Drug use has nothing to do with overweight people on amusement rides.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-03-2022 04:23
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4239)
The boy was 14 years old, 6'5", 340 lbs! Good Lord... Plenty old enough to know he is too big for most normal sized people stuff. Wonder how many bicycles he destroyed... Don't think he was obese, as they say he was on a football team. Ben Crump is involved, so likely the kid used his size to intimidate, and there are possibly witnesses to 'talk' with. Ride operator was young, but still should have know to call for help, if something isn't right. The ride just opened last December, but 3 months is still plenty of time to know what is normal, and when a harness doesn't fit right.

This is going to be a major national case, which is likely to have worldwide implications. Every theme park, amusement park with thrill rides will be affected. These high-dollar lawyers are going to milk this for every penny, and political power point they can get.
30-03-2022 17:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
HarveyH55 wrote:
The boy was 14 years old, 6'5", 340 lbs! Good Lord... Plenty old enough to know he is too big for most normal sized people stuff. Wonder how many bicycles he destroyed... Don't think he was obese, as they say he was on a football team. Ben Crump is involved, so likely the kid used his size to intimidate, and there are possibly witnesses to 'talk' with. Ride operator was young, but still should have know to call for help, if something isn't right. The ride just opened last December, but 3 months is still plenty of time to know what is normal, and when a harness doesn't fit right.

This is going to be a major national case, which is likely to have worldwide implications. Every theme park, amusement park with thrill rides will be affected. These high-dollar lawyers are going to milk this for every penny, and political power point they can get.


If the ride did not have a scale the ride operator had no clue as to the weight of the person. Now one could easily say that a scale could be put into the platform in some way, but as I said they will never do this because the park would be hit with fat discrimination suits so this will never happen. All this kid ever did on the football team was stand in front of the quarterback which takes zero athleticism
30-03-2022 17:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:[quote]IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:Nope, it is against the law to discriminate against people because of their weight,
Which law?
All civil rights laws are in play if you deny an overweight black man the right to ride an amusement park ride that the skinny white chicks are allowed on.

Nope. The criteria are race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Weight is not a consideration, nor is ugliness, nor is belief in Climate Change.

You have to cite an actual State or local law.

Schizzo.


As Reagan would say.

Well there you go again telling me that I have to do what you say because you say it. In the hospital this is what they call delusions of grandeur.

Besides the man could not be determined to be overweight without a scale and since there was no scale the man could not be determined to be overweight. They always have a ruler but always forget the need for the scale because in some areas, and the ride by the snow cone stand is one of those areas everyone is a fat slob. So if the park denied fat slobs the right to ride and buy snow cones, KFC and funnel cakes the park would shut down for lack of revenue.


Determining 'overweight' is done by the ride operators and is pretty easy.

Eyeballing for fat people to warn them of the weight limits of the ride before they waste their time standing in line for it, and observing that the safety harness doesn't properly close or does not properly protect the rider.

Fat people can buy and eat all the snow cones, KFC chicken, and funnel cakes they want. No one is going to stop them.

Some rides are much more generous concerning weight limits. They can still ride those rides in perfect safety (well, as much safety as the ride itself provides).

All amusement rides have weight limits that MUST BE OBSERVED.


Again whether a person weighs 1 pound under the max or 1 pound over the max by eyeballing is impossible. In fact the ride operator did eyeball the rider and let him ride, so as usual you contradict yourself at every chance. As usual

He shouldn't have. The ride limits were exceeded. The operator is liable.


Also an 8 year old with down syndrome would know that the seatbelt has to be clicked,
Swan wrote:
unlike this fool.
Swan wrote:
Sorry to say that you are correct and retarded is not technically illegal, as the 100,000 morons dying every year from snorting or injecting fentanyl denote quite well, that is 273 people dying every day that no one in law enforcement gives a shit about. So why does fatty on the ride matter more than the 100,000 who remain nameless because diaper Joe Biden is letting poison into the USA


Joe Biden is powerless to stop it. The War on Drugs has never worked. Prohibition has never worked. All it does is feed organized crime.

Law enforcement does give a shit about it. Fentanyl can cause violent behavior. Organized crime also benefits from it's use and sale.

Pivot fallacy.

Drug use has nothing to do with overweight people on amusement rides.


Wrong as usual, fentanyl does not cause violent behavior in the user, as it kills the user. Furthermore Joe Biden wants it coming in and he has said so by refusing to stop the flow
30-03-2022 18:45
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4239)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
The boy was 14 years old, 6'5", 340 lbs! Good Lord... Plenty old enough to know he is too big for most normal sized people stuff. Wonder how many bicycles he destroyed... Don't think he was obese, as they say he was on a football team. Ben Crump is involved, so likely the kid used his size to intimidate, and there are possibly witnesses to 'talk' with. Ride operator was young, but still should have know to call for help, if something isn't right. The ride just opened last December, but 3 months is still plenty of time to know what is normal, and when a harness doesn't fit right.

This is going to be a major national case, which is likely to have worldwide implications. Every theme park, amusement park with thrill rides will be affected. These high-dollar lawyers are going to milk this for every penny, and political power point they can get.


If the ride did not have a scale the ride operator had no clue as to the weight of the person. Now one could easily say that a scale could be put into the platform in some way, but as I said they will never do this because the park would be hit with fat discrimination suits so this will never happen. All this kid ever did on the football team was stand in front of the quarterback which takes zero athleticism


Rides have height and weight restrictions, for safety (see OSHA, the Vaccine Nazis). If the harness doesn't fit, the rider is probably outside the safety rating. No real need of a scale, unless the rider is insistent and obnoxious (British/gay). Would you prefer be sent home with hurt feelings, or sent home in a box?
30-03-2022 19:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
The boy was 14 years old, 6'5", 340 lbs! Good Lord... Plenty old enough to know he is too big for most normal sized people stuff. Wonder how many bicycles he destroyed... Don't think he was obese, as they say he was on a football team. Ben Crump is involved, so likely the kid used his size to intimidate, and there are possibly witnesses to 'talk' with. Ride operator was young, but still should have know to call for help, if something isn't right. The ride just opened last December, but 3 months is still plenty of time to know what is normal, and when a harness doesn't fit right.

This is going to be a major national case, which is likely to have worldwide implications. Every theme park, amusement park with thrill rides will be affected. These high-dollar lawyers are going to milk this for every penny, and political power point they can get.


If the ride did not have a scale the ride operator had no clue as to the weight of the person. Now one could easily say that a scale could be put into the platform in some way, but as I said they will never do this because the park would be hit with fat discrimination suits so this will never happen. All this kid ever did on the football team was stand in front of the quarterback which takes zero athleticism


Rides have height and weight restrictions, for safety (see OSHA, the Vaccine Nazis). If the harness doesn't fit, the rider is probably outside the safety rating. No real need of a scale, unless the rider is insistent and obnoxious (British/gay). Would you prefer be sent home with hurt feelings, or sent home in a box?


Again if he was 1 pound under the max he was legal and his weight meant nothing since there is no way to weigh people with eyes a scale is needed. The park will never weigh people because they would be calling 70 percent of the population fat and none of these people would ever come back and then the park has to close with no patrons. So this one persons feelings are not the ones that matter. That said if he was too stupid to know that the belt had to click his mother should have been supervising him at all times, so the parents are partly at fault for raising an obese moron
30-03-2022 23:56
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
The boy was 14 years old, 6'5", 340 lbs! Good Lord... Plenty old enough to know he is too big for most normal sized people stuff. Wonder how many bicycles he destroyed... Don't think he was obese, as they say he was on a football team. Ben Crump is involved, so likely the kid used his size to intimidate, and there are possibly witnesses to 'talk' with. Ride operator was young, but still should have know to call for help, if something isn't right. The ride just opened last December, but 3 months is still plenty of time to know what is normal, and when a harness doesn't fit right.

This is going to be a major national case, which is likely to have worldwide implications. Every theme park, amusement park with thrill rides will be affected. These high-dollar lawyers are going to milk this for every penny, and political power point they can get.


If the ride did not have a scale the ride operator had no clue as to the weight of the person. Now one could easily say that a scale could be put into the platform in some way, but as I said they will never do this because the park would be hit with fat discrimination suits so this will never happen. All this kid ever did on the football team was stand in front of the quarterback which takes zero athleticism


Weight discrimination is legal on amusement rides. It is for aircraft too. Even ships.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-03-2022 23:57
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
The boy was 14 years old, 6'5", 340 lbs! Good Lord... Plenty old enough to know he is too big for most normal sized people stuff. Wonder how many bicycles he destroyed... Don't think he was obese, as they say he was on a football team. Ben Crump is involved, so likely the kid used his size to intimidate, and there are possibly witnesses to 'talk' with. Ride operator was young, but still should have know to call for help, if something isn't right. The ride just opened last December, but 3 months is still plenty of time to know what is normal, and when a harness doesn't fit right.

This is going to be a major national case, which is likely to have worldwide implications. Every theme park, amusement park with thrill rides will be affected. These high-dollar lawyers are going to milk this for every penny, and political power point they can get.


If the ride did not have a scale the ride operator had no clue as to the weight of the person. Now one could easily say that a scale could be put into the platform in some way, but as I said they will never do this because the park would be hit with fat discrimination suits so this will never happen. All this kid ever did on the football team was stand in front of the quarterback which takes zero athleticism


Rides have height and weight restrictions, for safety (see OSHA, the Vaccine Nazis). If the harness doesn't fit, the rider is probably outside the safety rating. No real need of a scale, unless the rider is insistent and obnoxious (British/gay). Would you prefer be sent home with hurt feelings, or sent home in a box?


Again if he was 1 pound under the max he was legal and his weight meant nothing since there is no way to weigh people with eyes a scale is needed. The park will never weigh people because they would be calling 70 percent of the population fat and none of these people would ever come back and then the park has to close with no patrons. So this one persons feelings are not the ones that matter. That said if he was too stupid to know that the belt had to click his mother should have been supervising him at all times, so the parents are partly at fault for raising an obese moron

You already said this and I already answered it. You are mindlessly chanting now.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
31-03-2022 00:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
The boy was 14 years old, 6'5", 340 lbs! Good Lord... Plenty old enough to know he is too big for most normal sized people stuff. Wonder how many bicycles he destroyed... Don't think he was obese, as they say he was on a football team. Ben Crump is involved, so likely the kid used his size to intimidate, and there are possibly witnesses to 'talk' with. Ride operator was young, but still should have know to call for help, if something isn't right. The ride just opened last December, but 3 months is still plenty of time to know what is normal, and when a harness doesn't fit right.

This is going to be a major national case, which is likely to have worldwide implications. Every theme park, amusement park with thrill rides will be affected. These high-dollar lawyers are going to milk this for every penny, and political power point they can get.


If the ride did not have a scale the ride operator had no clue as to the weight of the person. Now one could easily say that a scale could be put into the platform in some way, but as I said they will never do this because the park would be hit with fat discrimination suits so this will never happen. All this kid ever did on the football team was stand in front of the quarterback which takes zero athleticism


Rides have height and weight restrictions, for safety (see OSHA, the Vaccine Nazis). If the harness doesn't fit, the rider is probably outside the safety rating. No real need of a scale, unless the rider is insistent and obnoxious (British/gay). Would you prefer be sent home with hurt feelings, or sent home in a box?


Again if he was 1 pound under the max he was legal and his weight meant nothing since there is no way to weigh people with eyes a scale is needed. The park will never weigh people because they would be calling 70 percent of the population fat and none of these people would ever come back and then the park has to close with no patrons. So this one persons feelings are not the ones that matter. That said if he was too stupid to know that the belt had to click his mother should have been supervising him at all times, so the parents are partly at fault for raising an obese moron

You already said this and I already answered it. You are mindlessly chanting now.


There you go being delusional again as you clearly believe that people pay attention to your babbling

No one does, however I must admit that I find you amusing. I bet your basement cubicle where your mother keeps you chained is quite comical
31-03-2022 00:33
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4239)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
The boy was 14 years old, 6'5", 340 lbs! Good Lord... Plenty old enough to know he is too big for most normal sized people stuff. Wonder how many bicycles he destroyed... Don't think he was obese, as they say he was on a football team. Ben Crump is involved, so likely the kid used his size to intimidate, and there are possibly witnesses to 'talk' with. Ride operator was young, but still should have know to call for help, if something isn't right. The ride just opened last December, but 3 months is still plenty of time to know what is normal, and when a harness doesn't fit right.

This is going to be a major national case, which is likely to have worldwide implications. Every theme park, amusement park with thrill rides will be affected. These high-dollar lawyers are going to milk this for every penny, and political power point they can get.


If the ride did not have a scale the ride operator had no clue as to the weight of the person. Now one could easily say that a scale could be put into the platform in some way, but as I said they will never do this because the park would be hit with fat discrimination suits so this will never happen. All this kid ever did on the football team was stand in front of the quarterback which takes zero athleticism


Rides have height and weight restrictions, for safety (see OSHA, the Vaccine Nazis). If the harness doesn't fit, the rider is probably outside the safety rating. No real need of a scale, unless the rider is insistent and obnoxious (British/gay). Would you prefer be sent home with hurt feelings, or sent home in a box?


Again if he was 1 pound under the max he was legal and his weight meant nothing since there is no way to weigh people with eyes a scale is needed. The park will never weigh people because they would be calling 70 percent of the population fat and none of these people would ever come back and then the park has to close with no patrons. So this one persons feelings are not the ones that matter. That said if he was too stupid to know that the belt had to click his mother should have been supervising him at all times, so the parents are partly at fault for raising an obese moron


The ride was rate for 287 lbs. The boy was 340 lbs. Do you really need a scale? Come to think of it, how often do you see a people weighing scale that goes that high? Maybe your mother had to special order hers...

There are weigh limits on a lot of things. You exceed the limit, they tend to break. Maximum, isn't the ideal weight either. For most things, you want to stay well below the maximum rating, specially when lives are at risk.
31-03-2022 01:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
The boy was 14 years old, 6'5", 340 lbs! Good Lord... Plenty old enough to know he is too big for most normal sized people stuff. Wonder how many bicycles he destroyed... Don't think he was obese, as they say he was on a football team. Ben Crump is involved, so likely the kid used his size to intimidate, and there are possibly witnesses to 'talk' with. Ride operator was young, but still should have know to call for help, if something isn't right. The ride just opened last December, but 3 months is still plenty of time to know what is normal, and when a harness doesn't fit right.

This is going to be a major national case, which is likely to have worldwide implications. Every theme park, amusement park with thrill rides will be affected. These high-dollar lawyers are going to milk this for every penny, and political power point they can get.


If the ride did not have a scale the ride operator had no clue as to the weight of the person. Now one could easily say that a scale could be put into the platform in some way, but as I said they will never do this because the park would be hit with fat discrimination suits so this will never happen. All this kid ever did on the football team was stand in front of the quarterback which takes zero athleticism


Rides have height and weight restrictions, for safety (see OSHA, the Vaccine Nazis). If the harness doesn't fit, the rider is probably outside the safety rating. No real need of a scale, unless the rider is insistent and obnoxious (British/gay). Would you prefer be sent home with hurt feelings, or sent home in a box?


Again if he was 1 pound under the max he was legal and his weight meant nothing since there is no way to weigh people with eyes a scale is needed. The park will never weigh people because they would be calling 70 percent of the population fat and none of these people would ever come back and then the park has to close with no patrons. So this one persons feelings are not the ones that matter. That said if he was too stupid to know that the belt had to click his mother should have been supervising him at all times, so the parents are partly at fault for raising an obese moron


The ride was rate for 287 lbs. The boy was 340 lbs. Do you really need a scale? Come to think of it, how often do you see a people weighing scale that goes that high? Maybe your mother had to special order hers...

There are weigh limits on a lot of things. You exceed the limit, they tend to break. Maximum, isn't the ideal weight either. For most things, you want to stay well below the maximum rating, specially when lives are at risk.


Well they weigh animals so perhaps an animal scale would be needed? This is why they do not use a scale because it would humiliate the public and none of the 70 percent of fat American slobs would ever return to the park and it would close. Not sure if the weight was the issue as the seatbelt may not have been clicked which makes the rider a moron for not speaking up. Or perhaps the rider opened the seatbelt and jumped, happens every day somewhere
31-03-2022 08:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
The boy was 14 years old, 6'5", 340 lbs! Good Lord... Plenty old enough to know he is too big for most normal sized people stuff. Wonder how many bicycles he destroyed... Don't think he was obese, as they say he was on a football team. Ben Crump is involved, so likely the kid used his size to intimidate, and there are possibly witnesses to 'talk' with. Ride operator was young, but still should have know to call for help, if something isn't right. The ride just opened last December, but 3 months is still plenty of time to know what is normal, and when a harness doesn't fit right.

This is going to be a major national case, which is likely to have worldwide implications. Every theme park, amusement park with thrill rides will be affected. These high-dollar lawyers are going to milk this for every penny, and political power point they can get.


If the ride did not have a scale the ride operator had no clue as to the weight of the person. Now one could easily say that a scale could be put into the platform in some way, but as I said they will never do this because the park would be hit with fat discrimination suits so this will never happen. All this kid ever did on the football team was stand in front of the quarterback which takes zero athleticism


Rides have height and weight restrictions, for safety (see OSHA, the Vaccine Nazis). If the harness doesn't fit, the rider is probably outside the safety rating. No real need of a scale, unless the rider is insistent and obnoxious (British/gay). Would you prefer be sent home with hurt feelings, or sent home in a box?


Again if he was 1 pound under the max he was legal and his weight meant nothing since there is no way to weigh people with eyes a scale is needed. The park will never weigh people because they would be calling 70 percent of the population fat and none of these people would ever come back and then the park has to close with no patrons. So this one persons feelings are not the ones that matter. That said if he was too stupid to know that the belt had to click his mother should have been supervising him at all times, so the parents are partly at fault for raising an obese moron

You already said this and I already answered it. You are mindlessly chanting now.


There you go being delusional again as you clearly believe that people pay attention to your babbling

No one does, however I must admit that I find you amusing. I bet your basement cubicle where your mother keeps you chained is quite comical

Insult fallacy. RQAA.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
31-03-2022 08:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
The boy was 14 years old, 6'5", 340 lbs! Good Lord... Plenty old enough to know he is too big for most normal sized people stuff. Wonder how many bicycles he destroyed... Don't think he was obese, as they say he was on a football team. Ben Crump is involved, so likely the kid used his size to intimidate, and there are possibly witnesses to 'talk' with. Ride operator was young, but still should have know to call for help, if something isn't right. The ride just opened last December, but 3 months is still plenty of time to know what is normal, and when a harness doesn't fit right.

This is going to be a major national case, which is likely to have worldwide implications. Every theme park, amusement park with thrill rides will be affected. These high-dollar lawyers are going to milk this for every penny, and political power point they can get.


If the ride did not have a scale the ride operator had no clue as to the weight of the person. Now one could easily say that a scale could be put into the platform in some way, but as I said they will never do this because the park would be hit with fat discrimination suits so this will never happen. All this kid ever did on the football team was stand in front of the quarterback which takes zero athleticism


Rides have height and weight restrictions, for safety (see OSHA, the Vaccine Nazis). If the harness doesn't fit, the rider is probably outside the safety rating. No real need of a scale, unless the rider is insistent and obnoxious (British/gay). Would you prefer be sent home with hurt feelings, or sent home in a box?


Again if he was 1 pound under the max he was legal and his weight meant nothing since there is no way to weigh people with eyes a scale is needed. The park will never weigh people because they would be calling 70 percent of the population fat and none of these people would ever come back and then the park has to close with no patrons. So this one persons feelings are not the ones that matter. That said if he was too stupid to know that the belt had to click his mother should have been supervising him at all times, so the parents are partly at fault for raising an obese moron


The ride was rate for 287 lbs. The boy was 340 lbs. Do you really need a scale? Come to think of it, how often do you see a people weighing scale that goes that high? Maybe your mother had to special order hers...

There are weigh limits on a lot of things. You exceed the limit, they tend to break. Maximum, isn't the ideal weight either. For most things, you want to stay well below the maximum rating, specially when lives are at risk.


Well they weigh animals so perhaps an animal scale would be needed? This is why they do not use a scale because it would humiliate the public and none of the 70 percent of fat American slobs would ever return to the park and it would close. Not sure if the weight was the issue as the seatbelt may not have been clicked which makes the rider a moron for not speaking up. Or perhaps the rider opened the seatbelt and jumped, happens every day somewhere

Not everyone weighs 340 lbs, dude.

If all fat people left the park and never returned, it would still be doing a good business.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
31-03-2022 15:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
The boy was 14 years old, 6'5", 340 lbs! Good Lord... Plenty old enough to know he is too big for most normal sized people stuff. Wonder how many bicycles he destroyed... Don't think he was obese, as they say he was on a football team. Ben Crump is involved, so likely the kid used his size to intimidate, and there are possibly witnesses to 'talk' with. Ride operator was young, but still should have know to call for help, if something isn't right. The ride just opened last December, but 3 months is still plenty of time to know what is normal, and when a harness doesn't fit right.

This is going to be a major national case, which is likely to have worldwide implications. Every theme park, amusement park with thrill rides will be affected. These high-dollar lawyers are going to milk this for every penny, and political power point they can get.


If the ride did not have a scale the ride operator had no clue as to the weight of the person. Now one could easily say that a scale could be put into the platform in some way, but as I said they will never do this because the park would be hit with fat discrimination suits so this will never happen. All this kid ever did on the football team was stand in front of the quarterback which takes zero athleticism


Rides have height and weight restrictions, for safety (see OSHA, the Vaccine Nazis). If the harness doesn't fit, the rider is probably outside the safety rating. No real need of a scale, unless the rider is insistent and obnoxious (British/gay). Would you prefer be sent home with hurt feelings, or sent home in a box?


Again if he was 1 pound under the max he was legal and his weight meant nothing since there is no way to weigh people with eyes a scale is needed. The park will never weigh people because they would be calling 70 percent of the population fat and none of these people would ever come back and then the park has to close with no patrons. So this one persons feelings are not the ones that matter. That said if he was too stupid to know that the belt had to click his mother should have been supervising him at all times, so the parents are partly at fault for raising an obese moron


The ride was rate for 287 lbs. The boy was 340 lbs. Do you really need a scale? Come to think of it, how often do you see a people weighing scale that goes that high? Maybe your mother had to special order hers...

There are weigh limits on a lot of things. You exceed the limit, they tend to break. Maximum, isn't the ideal weight either. For most things, you want to stay well below the maximum rating, specially when lives are at risk.


Well they weigh animals so perhaps an animal scale would be needed? This is why they do not use a scale because it would humiliate the public and none of the 70 percent of fat American slobs would ever return to the park and it would close. Not sure if the weight was the issue as the seatbelt may not have been clicked which makes the rider a moron for not speaking up. Or perhaps the rider opened the seatbelt and jumped, happens every day somewhere

Not everyone weighs 340 lbs, dude.

If all fat people left the park and never returned, it would still be doing a good business.


40 percent of Americans are obese. That said if these people are not allowed on the rides guess what, they do not come to the park and neither in many cases do their families who do not want to have fun while the really overweight members of their family eat a funnel cake and KFC because they are not allowed to have fun and are now depressed. This translates into a 50 to 60 percent loss of patrons in the park that now has to close for lack of revenue. I have been to the largest theme park in the USA and have seen this all quite plainly. Also weighing fat people and telling them that they are fat would translate into park suicides which might have happened here, unless anyone can point out that this person was too dumb to know that the seatbelt had to be hooked properly.

Next
31-03-2022 20:17
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(4239)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
The boy was 14 years old, 6'5", 340 lbs! Good Lord... Plenty old enough to know he is too big for most normal sized people stuff. Wonder how many bicycles he destroyed... Don't think he was obese, as they say he was on a football team. Ben Crump is involved, so likely the kid used his size to intimidate, and there are possibly witnesses to 'talk' with. Ride operator was young, but still should have know to call for help, if something isn't right. The ride just opened last December, but 3 months is still plenty of time to know what is normal, and when a harness doesn't fit right.

This is going to be a major national case, which is likely to have worldwide implications. Every theme park, amusement park with thrill rides will be affected. These high-dollar lawyers are going to milk this for every penny, and political power point they can get.


If the ride did not have a scale the ride operator had no clue as to the weight of the person. Now one could easily say that a scale could be put into the platform in some way, but as I said they will never do this because the park would be hit with fat discrimination suits so this will never happen. All this kid ever did on the football team was stand in front of the quarterback which takes zero athleticism


Rides have height and weight restrictions, for safety (see OSHA, the Vaccine Nazis). If the harness doesn't fit, the rider is probably outside the safety rating. No real need of a scale, unless the rider is insistent and obnoxious (British/gay). Would you prefer be sent home with hurt feelings, or sent home in a box?


Again if he was 1 pound under the max he was legal and his weight meant nothing since there is no way to weigh people with eyes a scale is needed. The park will never weigh people because they would be calling 70 percent of the population fat and none of these people would ever come back and then the park has to close with no patrons. So this one persons feelings are not the ones that matter. That said if he was too stupid to know that the belt had to click his mother should have been supervising him at all times, so the parents are partly at fault for raising an obese moron


The ride was rate for 287 lbs. The boy was 340 lbs. Do you really need a scale? Come to think of it, how often do you see a people weighing scale that goes that high? Maybe your mother had to special order hers...

There are weigh limits on a lot of things. You exceed the limit, they tend to break. Maximum, isn't the ideal weight either. For most things, you want to stay well below the maximum rating, specially when lives are at risk.


Well they weigh animals so perhaps an animal scale would be needed? This is why they do not use a scale because it would humiliate the public and none of the 70 percent of fat American slobs would ever return to the park and it would close. Not sure if the weight was the issue as the seatbelt may not have been clicked which makes the rider a moron for not speaking up. Or perhaps the rider opened the seatbelt and jumped, happens every day somewhere

Not everyone weighs 340 lbs, dude.

If all fat people left the park and never returned, it would still be doing a good business.


40 percent of Americans are obese. That said if these people are not allowed on the rides guess what, they do not come to the park and neither in many cases do their families who do not want to have fun while the really overweight members of their family eat a funnel cake and KFC because they are not allowed to have fun and are now depressed. This translates into a 50 to 60 percent loss of patrons in the park that now has to close for lack of revenue. I have been to the largest theme park in the USA and have seen this all quite plainly. Also weighing fat people and telling them that they are fat would translate into park suicides which might have happened here, unless anyone can point out that this person was too dumb to know that the seatbelt had to be hooked properly.

Next


Fat people know they are fat. It's not some dirty secret. Don't doctors tell fat patients to lose weight? Aren't there dozens of TV ads, that target fat people? Treating them as unhealthy slobs, is doing them a favor. Gives them incentive to gt off the couch, an hit the treadmill occasionally. Majority of covid fatalities, are fat people
31-03-2022 22:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
The boy was 14 years old, 6'5", 340 lbs! Good Lord... Plenty old enough to know he is too big for most normal sized people stuff. Wonder how many bicycles he destroyed... Don't think he was obese, as they say he was on a football team. Ben Crump is involved, so likely the kid used his size to intimidate, and there are possibly witnesses to 'talk' with. Ride operator was young, but still should have know to call for help, if something isn't right. The ride just opened last December, but 3 months is still plenty of time to know what is normal, and when a harness doesn't fit right.

This is going to be a major national case, which is likely to have worldwide implications. Every theme park, amusement park with thrill rides will be affected. These high-dollar lawyers are going to milk this for every penny, and political power point they can get.


If the ride did not have a scale the ride operator had no clue as to the weight of the person. Now one could easily say that a scale could be put into the platform in some way, but as I said they will never do this because the park would be hit with fat discrimination suits so this will never happen. All this kid ever did on the football team was stand in front of the quarterback which takes zero athleticism


Rides have height and weight restrictions, for safety (see OSHA, the Vaccine Nazis). If the harness doesn't fit, the rider is probably outside the safety rating. No real need of a scale, unless the rider is insistent and obnoxious (British/gay). Would you prefer be sent home with hurt feelings, or sent home in a box?


Again if he was 1 pound under the max he was legal and his weight meant nothing since there is no way to weigh people with eyes a scale is needed. The park will never weigh people because they would be calling 70 percent of the population fat and none of these people would ever come back and then the park has to close with no patrons. So this one persons feelings are not the ones that matter. That said if he was too stupid to know that the belt had to click his mother should have been supervising him at all times, so the parents are partly at fault for raising an obese moron


The ride was rate for 287 lbs. The boy was 340 lbs. Do you really need a scale? Come to think of it, how often do you see a people weighing scale that goes that high? Maybe your mother had to special order hers...

There are weigh limits on a lot of things. You exceed the limit, they tend to break. Maximum, isn't the ideal weight either. For most things, you want to stay well below the maximum rating, specially when lives are at risk.


Well they weigh animals so perhaps an animal scale would be needed? This is why they do not use a scale because it would humiliate the public and none of the 70 percent of fat American slobs would ever return to the park and it would close. Not sure if the weight was the issue as the seatbelt may not have been clicked which makes the rider a moron for not speaking up. Or perhaps the rider opened the seatbelt and jumped, happens every day somewhere

Not everyone weighs 340 lbs, dude.

If all fat people left the park and never returned, it would still be doing a good business.


40 percent of Americans are obese. That said if these people are not allowed on the rides guess what, they do not come to the park and neither in many cases do their families who do not want to have fun while the really overweight members of their family eat a funnel cake and KFC because they are not allowed to have fun and are now depressed. This translates into a 50 to 60 percent loss of patrons in the park that now has to close for lack of revenue. I have been to the largest theme park in the USA and have seen this all quite plainly. Also weighing fat people and telling them that they are fat would translate into park suicides which might have happened here, unless anyone can point out that this person was too dumb to know that the seatbelt had to be hooked properly.

Next


Fat people know they are fat. It's not some dirty secret. Don't doctors tell fat patients to lose weight? Aren't there dozens of TV ads, that target fat people? Treating them as unhealthy slobs, is doing them a favor. Gives them incentive to gt off the couch, an hit the treadmill occasionally. Majority of covid fatalities, are fat people


The park is in a unique situation as they sell food to fat people to make money, they also want everyone to be happy. As for fat people knowing that they are fat, some do and some do not, but they all get depressed when they are told that they can not participate in life because of their condition. Fat people also commit suicide because of what they can not do which is everything except sit and eat. Amusement parks also hire young adults to run these rides not security experts to tell the fats that they are not welcome
31-03-2022 22:10
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Not everyone weighs 340 lbs, dude.

If all fat people left the park and never returned, it would still be doing a good business.


40 percent of Americans are obese.

Making up numbers is not going to help you. Argument from randU fallacy.
sealover wrote:
That said if these people are not allowed on the rides guess what, they do not come to the park and neither in many cases do their families who do not want to have fun while the really overweight members of their family eat a funnel cake and KFC because they are not allowed to have fun and are now depressed.

I know quite a few overweight people that go to fairs and amusement parks specifically so they can let their kids enjoy the park while they chow down on funnel cake, corn dogs, fried chicken, and any other fair food.
sealover wrote:
This translates into a 50 to 60 percent loss of patrons in the park that now has to close for lack of revenue.

Making up numbers is not going to help you.
sealover wrote:
I have been to the largest theme park in the USA and have seen this all quite plainly. Also weighing fat people and telling them that they are fat would translate into park suicides which might have happened here, unless anyone can point out that this person was too dumb to know that the seatbelt had to be hooked properly.

You are lying. Most of what is in Disney World isn't even a ride.

If Disney World finds itself financially hurting, it will be because people will reject Disney park's attitude toward supporting child abuse.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
31-03-2022 22:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Not everyone weighs 340 lbs, dude.

If all fat people left the park and never returned, it would still be doing a good business.


40 percent of Americans are obese.

Making up numbers is not going to help you. Argument from randU fallacy.
sealover wrote:
That said if these people are not allowed on the rides guess what, they do not come to the park and neither in many cases do their families who do not want to have fun while the really overweight members of their family eat a funnel cake and KFC because they are not allowed to have fun and are now depressed.

I know quite a few overweight people that go to fairs and amusement parks specifically so they can let their kids enjoy the park while they chow down on funnel cake, corn dogs, fried chicken, and any other fair food.
sealover wrote:
This translates into a 50 to 60 percent loss of patrons in the park that now has to close for lack of revenue.

Making up numbers is not going to help you.
sealover wrote:
I have been to the largest theme park in the USA and have seen this all quite plainly. Also weighing fat people and telling them that they are fat would translate into park suicides which might have happened here, unless anyone can point out that this person was too dumb to know that the seatbelt had to be hooked properly.

You are lying. Most of what is in Disney World isn't even a ride.

If Disney World finds itself financially hurting, it will be because people will reject Disney park's attitude toward supporting child abuse.


As I said most of a theme park is geared to selling KFC, funnel cakes and soda which cost a dime a gallon and sells for 8 bucks a pint. The last thing they want is no fat people on the rides
31-03-2022 22:28
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:

40 percent of Americans are obese. That said if these people are not allowed on the rides guess what, they do not come to the park and neither in many cases do their families who do not want to have fun while the really overweight members of their family eat a funnel cake and KFC because they are not allowed to have fun and are now depressed. This translates into a 50 to 60 percent loss of patrons in the park that now has to close for lack of revenue. I have been to the largest theme park in the USA and have seen this all quite plainly. Also weighing fat people and telling them that they are fat would translate into park suicides which might have happened here, unless anyone can point out that this person was too dumb to know that the seatbelt had to be hooked properly.

Next


Fat people know they are fat. It's not some dirty secret. Don't doctors tell fat patients to lose weight? Aren't there dozens of TV ads, that target fat people? Treating them as unhealthy slobs, is doing them a favor. Gives them incentive to gt off the couch, an hit the treadmill occasionally. Majority of covid fatalities, are fat people

They know they are fat. It's misery. They get tired easily, their feet develops all kinds of health problems, they are prone to hernias, they suffer cardiac problems due to the overloaded heart, suffer pancreatic problems due to the overloaded organ, and if goes far enough, being overweight is lethal.

You don't fit in airplane seats, you have trouble getting in and out of your car, you are too big for some chairs in homes and businesses, there are quite a few activities and sports you simply can't enjoy, you can't walk very far without having to sit down for awhile, etc.

It's really misery.

Lose the weight and start to enjoy life.
It it any wonder that fat people oft times get so depressed?

Maybe it's a thyroid issue. Maybe it's some other medical issue. Maybe it's just simply eating too much. Whatever the cause, get to a doctor and deal with it. He can treat thyroid problems, mitigate some of your other health issues while you recover, develop an effective diet for you (don't self medicate this!), and even help you negotiate any funk or depression you fall into over it.

Fat? Get it treated.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
31-03-2022 22:32
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Fat people know they are fat. It's not some dirty secret. Don't doctors tell fat patients to lose weight? Aren't there dozens of TV ads, that target fat people? Treating them as unhealthy slobs, is doing them a favor. Gives them incentive to gt off the couch, an hit the treadmill occasionally. Majority of covid fatalities, are fat people


The park is in a unique situation as they sell food to fat people to make money, they also want everyone to be happy. As for fat people knowing that they are fat, some do and some do not, but they all get depressed when they are told that they can not participate in life because of their condition. Fat people also commit suicide because of what they can not do which is everything except sit and eat. Amusement parks also hire young adults to run these rides not security experts to tell the fats that they are not welcome


They sell food to anyone that will eat it to make money, dude.
They don't need to be told they're fat. They know. They know the misery they are in because of it.

Amusement parks hire both young people and security experts. Security does not tell fat people they aren't welcome. They are. As you said...it makes money for the park.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
31-03-2022 22:40
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18410)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Not everyone weighs 340 lbs, dude.

If all fat people left the park and never returned, it would still be doing a good business.


40 percent of Americans are obese.

Making up numbers is not going to help you. Argument from randU fallacy.
sealover wrote:
That said if these people are not allowed on the rides guess what, they do not come to the park and neither in many cases do their families who do not want to have fun while the really overweight members of their family eat a funnel cake and KFC because they are not allowed to have fun and are now depressed.

I know quite a few overweight people that go to fairs and amusement parks specifically so they can let their kids enjoy the park while they chow down on funnel cake, corn dogs, fried chicken, and any other fair food.
sealover wrote:
This translates into a 50 to 60 percent loss of patrons in the park that now has to close for lack of revenue.

Making up numbers is not going to help you.
sealover wrote:
I have been to the largest theme park in the USA and have seen this all quite plainly. Also weighing fat people and telling them that they are fat would translate into park suicides which might have happened here, unless anyone can point out that this person was too dumb to know that the seatbelt had to be hooked properly.

You are lying. Most of what is in Disney World isn't even a ride.

If Disney World finds itself financially hurting, it will be because people will reject Disney park's attitude toward supporting child abuse.


As I said most of a theme park is geared to selling KFC, funnel cakes and soda which cost a dime a gallon and sells for 8 bucks a pint. The last thing they want is no fat people on the rides

Why? If most of a theme park is geared to selling food, and fat people can certainly enjoy all they want (paying for it all the way, of course), why would barring them from rides (which don't actually make any money!), be a problem, financially speaking?

People bring their kids to Disneyland, and it's largely the kids riding the rides. Their fat parents (assuming they are fat) spend their time spending MORE money in the park to eat their meals while their kids are having fun.

Fat people have no problem with certain rides and are not restricted from them. Disney has a financial interest in keeping fat people off of certain rides. The last think Disney wants is for someone to suffer serious injury or death because the ride was overloaded or the rider couldn't be properly secured.

Lawsuits cost money, dude.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
31-03-2022 22:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1220)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Not everyone weighs 340 lbs, dude.

If all fat people left the park and never returned, it would still be doing a good business.


40 percent of Americans are obese.

Making up numbers is not going to help you. Argument from randU fallacy.
sealover wrote:
That said if these people are not allowed on the rides guess what, they do not come to the park and neither in many cases do their families who do not want to have fun while the really overweight members of their family eat a funnel cake and KFC because they are not allowed to have fun and are now depressed.

I know quite a few overweight people that go to fairs and amusement parks specifically so they can let their kids enjoy the park while they chow down on funnel cake, corn dogs, fried chicken, and any other fair food.
sealover wrote:
This translates into a 50 to 60 percent loss of patrons in the park that now has to close for lack of revenue.

Making up numbers is not going to help you.
sealover wrote:
I have been to the largest theme park in the USA and have seen this all quite plainly. Also weighing fat people and telling them that they are fat would translate into park suicides which might have happened here, unless anyone can point out that this person was too dumb to know that the seatbelt had to be hooked properly.

You are lying. Most of what is in Disney World isn't even a ride.

If Disney World finds itself financially hurting, it will be because people will reject Disney park's attitude toward supporting child abuse.


As I said most of a theme park is geared to selling KFC, funnel cakes and soda which cost a dime a gallon and sells for 8 bucks a pint. The last thing they want is no fat people on the rides

Why? If most of a theme park is geared to selling food, and fat people can certainly enjoy all they want (paying for it all the way, of course), why would barring them from rides (which don't actually make any money!), be a problem, financially speaking?

People bring their kids to Disneyland, and it's largely the kids riding the rides. Their fat parents (assuming they are fat) spend their time spending MORE money in the park to eat their meals while their kids are having fun.

Fat people have no problem with certain rides and are not restricted from them. Disney has a financial interest in keeping fat people off of certain rides. The last think Disney wants is for someone to suffer serious injury or death because the ride was overloaded or the rider couldn't be properly secured.

Lawsuits cost money, dude.


I am so humbled that you are now my devoted fan. I can give you a 20 percent discount on one of my shirts, or get you a ticket to shake hands with the new fat faggot transgender mickey mouse if little mouse pricks turn you on




Join the debate New amusement park rule, no fat slobs allowed on the rides:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Eternal Law Rule Of The Universe Is Desire & Existence012-07-2021 14:22
If Democrats rule America then in 100 years America will be biggest CO2 emitter on the planet126-04-2019 00:41
'Adults, be brave': Students leave school to demand climate action at Queen's Park016-03-2019 05:01
COP21 - China can rule2907-02-2017 23:41
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact