Remember me
▼ Content

Carbon tax killed auto industry in Ontario. Good thing for China. So who paid them?

Carbon tax killed auto industry in Ontario. Good thing for China. So who paid them?19-04-2019 19:17
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
To do carbon tax? Chinese government?
20-04-2019 00:00
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
To do carbon tax? Chinese government?

Try watching Pine Gap on Netflix. It's a "spy" show but gets into the politics of having to deal with multiple countries. I am not able to support communism. I have enough problems with a "free" society. Communism would only make matters worse for people like me.
With CO2, I think it's an important environmental gas. We need it but we don't need communism.
If you don't get it Tai, I can think that Wake and ITN are 2 homosexual lovers. They're not and no one is going to jail. I can say I hate President Trump if I want. Just doesn't matter. Do I have to be afraid? I don't. I don't have to like my President. I can actually be against him and any politician. I can have my own views, perspective, etc.
What can't be said in China but can be said in the US is that if we had a pig for a president we'd be better off. No one in China can say that. But I can say that because I am an American. I routinely speak out against my leaders because I don't like them. If I were Chinese I couldn't do that. That's what helps the US to become better. It has to tolerate criticism from Americans.
Edited on 20-04-2019 00:12
Join the debate Carbon tax killed auto industry in Ontario. Good thing for China. So who paid them?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Maximizing Carbon Sequestration in Terrestrial Agroecosystems83826-04-2024 01:59
General motors buys 20 million parts a month from china028-12-2023 19:18
Why exactly is strip mining for coal bad, yet strip mining for Lithium is good923-12-2023 00:11
The junk F35 has been grounded, and one may be on the way to China or Russia018-09-2023 23:07
The EPA's ambitious plan to cut auto emissions to slow climate change runs into skepticism106-08-2023 20:31
Articles
Appendix C - China's Environmental Crisis
Appendix A - Tracing China's Climate Policy
Analysis - Explaining China's Climate Policy
The Dependent Variable - How Ambitious Is China's Climate Policy
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact