Remember me
▼ Content

BCA Research

Page 2 of 2<12
16-05-2023 02:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote:you don't know when to shut your mouth.

Tell us again how a printed dollar does not increase the amount of dollars.

Hey keepit, this is what happens when silly forgets to take his schizzo meds

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-05-2023 04:18
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
keepit wrote:
ibd,
I don't even know much about free will. It's hard to define.
Plus, i don't see any evidence that anyone on this website knows very much about computers or ai.
I can imagine ai making a decision that affects the whole world without knowing the consequences though, especially with the level of integration of systems nowadays. That integration is a fundamental thing that concerns me, for what it's worth.

You don't know what free will, consciousness, or thought is. You don't know how computers work. You don't know computer programming. You fear what you don't know anything about. Everybody else are idiots, for not sharing your fears, rather than educating yourself, to escape your fears. But, you are either lazy, or lack sufficient intelligence to self-learn, so rely entirely on the media, and the quoted 'experts' opinions. These 'experts' you don't know, probably never heard of, or what the got paid to read the script. Electronics, computer hardware, software are all very broad fields these days. There are no true 'experts' who know all there is, in any of these fields. Your entire knowledge base seems to come from watching TV. Either the Op-Ed news/entertainment shows, or fiction. Basically, very similar these days... You never question the parts you don't understand, or seek an answers. Someone else's opinion is good enough, if they have an 'expert' title.
16-05-2023 05:02
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
Naaa, that's not it at all.
16-05-2023 06:55
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
keepit wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:
ibd,
I don't even know much about free will. It's hard to define.
Plus, i don't see any evidence that anyone on this website knows very much about computers or ai.
I can imagine ai making a decision that affects the whole world without knowing the consequences though, especially with the level of integration of systems nowadays. That integration is a fundamental thing that concerns me, for what it's worth.

You don't know what free will, consciousness, or thought is. You don't know how computers work. You don't know computer programming. You fear what you don't know anything about. Everybody else are idiots, for not sharing your fears, rather than educating yourself, to escape your fears. But, you are either lazy, or lack sufficient intelligence to self-learn, so rely entirely on the media, and the quoted 'experts' opinions. These 'experts' you don't know, probably never heard of, or what the got paid to read the script. Electronics, computer hardware, software are all very broad fields these days. There are no true 'experts' who know all there is, in any of these fields. Your entire knowledge base seems to come from watching TV. Either the Op-Ed news/entertainment shows, or fiction. Basically, very similar these days... You never question the parts you don't understand, or seek an answers. Someone else's opinion is good enough, if they have an 'expert' title.

Denial on your part. Harvey nailed it.
16-05-2023 07:32
(5197)
keepit wrote:

All you seem to have is ignorance and fear. No interest in changing either.

You are probably are a strong supporter of gun control/confiscation. Believing there would be no crime or violence, without guns...

You are probably a huge supporter of abortion. Believing most are medically necessary to save the mother, incest or rape.

Guns are just tools, not necessary to commit crime or violence. Guns are great tools for protection, and the potential of getting shot, is a good deterrent for most. If someone knows their is no chance in hell you have a gun, there is nothing stopping them from robbing you.

Abortion is mainly used as contraception. They abort inconvenience pregnancies. These women aren't concerned about making healthy choices, or they wouldn't have gotten pregnant. Their 'intimacy' is also a vector for transmitting every disease known to man. Everything... Quite a few on the list have no cure, just treatments for symptoms. Pregnancy should be the least of their health concerns, and more careful about whom they share with, for other reasons.
16-05-2023 14:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:

You are probably are a strong supporter of gun control/confiscation. Believing there would be no crime or violence, without guns...

You are probably a huge supporter of abortion. Believing most are medically necessary to save the mother, incest or rape.

Guns are just tools, not necessary to commit crime or violence. Guns are great tools for protection, and the potential of getting shot, is a good deterrent for most. If someone knows their is no chance in hell you have a gun, there is nothing stopping them from robbing you.

Abortion is mainly used as contraception. They abort inconvenience pregnancies. These women aren't concerned about making healthy choices, or they wouldn't have gotten pregnant. Their 'intimacy' is also a vector for transmitting every disease known to man. Everything... Quite a few on the list have no cure, just treatments for symptoms. Pregnancy should be the least of their health concerns, and more careful about whom they share with, for other reasons.

Well it seems that congress has the same fear as they just banned ai fir certain uses, which are the same ones that it was used for in wargames and the terminator. Except it is real and not a movie

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

16-05-2023 21:25
(14414)
Swan wrote:Well it seems that congress has the same fear

Nope. It doesn't seem that way. Congress has no fear of AI.

Swan wrote:as they just banned ai fir certain uses,

Congress has not banned AI.

Congress has simply emphasized that AI can only be a decision-making aid/tool but that a human must always be responsible for any decision. Nuclear launches are very tightly controlled decision-making processes and naturally none of it can be delegated to software that might have glitches.

We have already covered all this.
17-05-2023 00:01
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:

Well it seems that congress has the same fear as they just banned ai fir certain uses, which are the same ones that it was used for in wargames and the terminator. Except it is real and not a movie

Yeah, like a piece of paper really means a whole lot... Didn't we once have legislation, that banned the sale of alcohol? Even when they went back to selling alcohol, but only to those of legal age. I was under age, I purchased beer while in high school, for a couple years... Being over 6 feet tall, is often all the ID you needed.

We have legislation that bans high capacity magazines... Joe has already broken the record number of mass shootings in a year. The year ain't even half over...

We have legislation, that bans the president from declaring war on another country, without congressional approval. We have legislation that limits the amount/type of military aid a president can give a country at war, before declaring war. Joe has sent almost $50 billion in military aid to Ukraine, since Russia invaded...

Our nuclear weapons have always been tightly controlled. The president can't
just whip out his cell phone, and order a launch. He can't do it from the internet, or any unsecured communication. There is no chance of miscommunication, or human error. The order to launch, has to be verified/authorized, or it ain't going to happen. AI, computer controls aren't in the chain, unlike ever to be. The legislation, is BS legislation, for something that was already addressed. But, 'yeah, Lord Biden' for saving us from yet another phantom-foe. Like when he tried to force-vaccinate. Which, fortunately failed... Only to proclaim the pandemic over, almost three months later. Though, he did manage to get at least on shot in the arm, to nearly half the US population (here legally). 'Asylum-seekers' weren't required to vaccinate, just pass the nose-rape test.

Does the 'Debt-Ceiling' actually mean anything? Every few year, we come to the same political stand-off, raised the credit limit, increase spending... When was the last president, who actually paid down some of that debt?
17-05-2023 00:45
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
i think that was bill Clinton or possibly Oboma.
17-05-2023 07:51
(5197)
keepit wrote:
i think that was bill Clinton or possibly Oboma.

Obama nearly double the national debt, of all previous combined...

Clinton managed to pass 'balanced' budgets, every spending item paid for, without borrowing. Mostly, he spread the spending out in installments. Well past his time in office. He spent Bush, Obama, and even into Trump money. But hey, you never get rich, spending your own money...
17-05-2023 15:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Well it seems that congress has the same fear

Nope. It doesn't seem that way. Congress has no fear of AI.

Swan wrote:as they just banned ai fir certain uses,

Congress has not banned AI.

Congress has simply emphasized that AI can only be a decision-making aid/tool but that a human must always be responsible for any decision. Nuclear launches are very tightly controlled decision-making processes and naturally none of it can be delegated to software that might have glitches.

We have already covered all this.

Actually, congress banned ai

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ai-banned-running-nuclear-missile-systems-under-bipartisan-bill

AI banned from running nuclear missile systems under bipartisan bill
The bill would codify existing Pentagon policy that mandates a human be 'in the loop' on nukes

Or the plot of wargames (the whopper) and the terminator (Skynet)

ULTRA MAGA

17-05-2023 15:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:

Yeah, like a piece of paper really means a whole lot... Didn't we once have legislation, that banned the sale of alcohol? Even when they went back to selling alcohol, but only to those of legal age. I was under age, I purchased beer while in high school, for a couple years... Being over 6 feet tall, is often all the ID you needed.

We have legislation that bans high capacity magazines... Joe has already broken the record number of mass shootings in a year. The year ain't even half over...

We have legislation, that bans the president from declaring war on another country, without congressional approval. We have legislation that limits the amount/type of military aid a president can give a country at war, before declaring war. Joe has sent almost $50 billion in military aid to Ukraine, since Russia invaded...

Our nuclear weapons have always been tightly controlled. The president can't
just whip out his cell phone, and order a launch. He can't do it from the internet, or any unsecured communication. There is no chance of miscommunication, or human error. The order to launch, has to be verified/authorized, or it ain't going to happen. AI, computer controls aren't in the chain, unlike ever to be. The legislation, is BS legislation, for something that was already addressed. But, 'yeah, Lord Biden' for saving us from yet another phantom-foe. Like when he tried to force-vaccinate. Which, fortunately failed... Only to proclaim the pandemic over, almost three months later. Though, he did manage to get at least on shot in the arm, to nearly half the US population (here legally). 'Asylum-seekers' weren't required to vaccinate, just pass the nose-rape test.

Does the 'Debt-Ceiling' actually mean anything? Every few year, we come to the same political stand-off, raised the credit limit, increase spending... When was the last president, who actually paid down some of that debt?

The reality is that the fictional Skynet of the terminator is now 100% within the realm of possibility

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 17-05-2023 15:50
17-05-2023 16:04
(14414)
Swan wrote:Actually, congress banned ai

There you go again, opening with "Actually ..." which means your post is going to be wrong ... and look, it's wrong. DoD is still acquiring AI.
17-05-2023 16:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually, congress banned ai

There you go again, opening with "Actually ..." which means your post is going to be wrong ... and look, it's wrong. DoD is still acquiring AI.

If the DOD uses ai connected to nuclear launches, then they are in violation of the law, which actually would not be unusual.

ULTRA MAGA

17-05-2023 18:53
(14414)
Swan wrote:If the DOD uses ai connected to nuclear launches, then they are in violation of the law, which actually would not be unusual.

If the DoD were to use AI in connection with nuclear launches, it would be a violation of the restriction imposed by Congress on AI (which Congress never banned). DoD continues to acquire AI systems, because AI has not been banned, and DoD adheres to all statutory restrictions.

Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.
17-05-2023 18:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:If the DOD uses ai connected to nuclear launches, then they are in violation of the law, which actually would not be unusual.

If the DoD were to use AI in connection with nuclear launches, it would be a violation of the restriction imposed by Congress on AI (which Congress never banned). DoD continues to acquire AI systems, because AI has not been banned, and DoD adheres to all statutory restrictions.

Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

Congress banned ai from all nuclear launch involvement, because the DOD now has conscious ai, just like was once fiction in the terminator. The only hard stuff you ever get is your pecker in your hand full of Vaseline.

ULTRA MAGA

17-05-2023 19:05
(14414)
Swan wrote:Congress [restricted] ai from all nuclear launch involvement, because the DOD now has conscious ai, just like was once fiction in the terminator.

Incorrect. Yes, AI is restricted in certain applications, but DoD does not have any science fiction, i.e. AI with a will of its own. That DoD continues to acquire AI tells you that Congress has not banned it.

Don't be afraid to come to me with your tough questions.
17-05-2023 20:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Congress [restricted] ai from all nuclear launch involvement, because the DOD now has conscious ai, just like was once fiction in the terminator.

Incorrect. Yes, AI is restricted in certain applications, but DoD does not have any science fiction, i.e. AI with a will of its own. That DoD continues to acquire AI tells you that Congress has not banned it.

Don't be afraid to come to me with your tough questions.

So please explain why the DOD informs you about its beyond black secret weapons systems? We all need a good laugh, even if it is at the expense of the local grandiose schizzo!

Or in simpler terminology. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ULTRA MAGA

17-05-2023 20:46
(14414)
Swan wrote:So please explain why the DOD informs you about its beyond black secret weapons systems?

No, I won't explain because how I know is completely irrelevant and no, there is no such thing as "beyond black secret weapon(s) systems."
17-05-2023 21:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:So please explain why the DOD informs you about its beyond black secret weapons systems?

No, I won't explain because how I know is completely irrelevant and no, there is no such thing as "beyond black secret weapon(s) systems."

LOL the only thing that you KNOW is how much Chlorpromazine your shrink prescribed for your schizophrenia, which you obviously do not take anyway.

ULTRA MAGA

Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate BCA Research:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Green Hydrogen Survey for scientific research602-12-2020 18:37
Research examines new links between retreating glaciers and global warming130-04-2019 16:04
Research Grant Fraud931-03-2019 17:28
The hotter the classroom, the lower the test scores, research finds106-03-2019 21:58
US faces fresh water shortages due to climate change, research says405-03-2019 23:13
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact