Remember me
▼ Content

Atmospheric Chemistry and Astrophysics



Page 2 of 3<123>
02-12-2023 05:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
This is all I have to work with. My camcorder is okay but I like recording videos with my tablet better. I had to buy a computer that's solid state and with a good video card for working with SketchUp.
If I do any charity work helping to design and build power stations for impoverished or off grid living then I'll probably use SketchUp to share work with.
Then everyone will be on the same page so to speak while you'll be sitting at home bored.

p.s., You should get a hobby and read a few books.When I worked at Boeing, during employee indoctrination they stressed the importance of having interests. They told us that the average retiree only collected 18 social security checks. Want to collect more checks? Have interests, be active.


When I worked a hobby and read at told us the average read at to collected image:
p.s., You should get a few books.When I worked the active.
Attachecks? Have image:
p.s., You should us the average:
p.s., You should get a hobby and retiree interests. They stressed at told us that Boeing interests, be active.
Attachecks. They to collect more checks? Haverage:
p.s., You should us they to collect more checks.When I worked 18 social securination they told get a hobby and read at Boeing interests.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-12-2023 06:46
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
This is all I have to work with. My camcorder is okay but I like recording videos with my tablet better. I had to buy a computer that's solid state and with a good video card for working with SketchUp.
If I do any charity work helping to design and build power stations for impoverished or off grid living then I'll probably use SketchUp to share work with.
Then everyone will be on the same page so to speak while you'll be sitting at home bored.

p.s., You should get a hobby and read a few books.When I worked at Boeing, during employee indoctrination they stressed the importance of having interests. They told us that the average retiree only collected 18 social security checks. Want to collect more checks? Have interests, be active.


When I worked a hobby and read at told us the average read at to collected image:
p.s., You should get a few books.When I worked the active.
Attachecks? Have image:
p.s., You should us the average:
p.s., You should get a hobby and retiree interests. They stressed at told us that Boeing interests, be active.
Attachecks. They to collect more checks? Haverage:
p.s., You should us they to collect more checks.When I worked 18 social securination they told get a hobby and read at Boeing interests.



Теперь Я хочу здрузамати или понимать ваших проблема. Я не понимаю что вас сказать.
Ты знаешь изучаете по Английский? Его могла быль помешать. Я буду разговор по Английский если ты говоришь по Английский, да? Да!

p.s., Feliz Navidad, God Jule, if you want to be a Grinch, that's up to you. A little music from Cindy Lou Who (she costarred with Jim Carry);
https://youtu.be/rHBxJCq99jA?si=LbKuPKZNuqhd5Doq
Edited on 02-12-2023 06:59
02-12-2023 13:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
This is all I have to work with. My camcorder is okay but I like recording videos with my tablet better. I had to buy a computer that's solid state and with a good video card for working with SketchUp.
If I do any charity work helping to design and build power stations for impoverished or off grid living then I'll probably use SketchUp to share work with.
Then everyone will be on the same page so to speak while you'll be sitting at home bored.

p.s., You should get a hobby and read a few books.When I worked at Boeing, during employee indoctrination they stressed the importance of having interests. They told us that the average retiree only collected 18 social security checks. Want to collect more checks? Have interests, be active.


When I worked a hobby and read at told us the average read at to collected image:
p.s., You should get a few books.When I worked the active.
Attachecks? Have image:
p.s., You should us the average:
p.s., You should get a hobby and retiree interests. They stressed at told us that Boeing interests, be active.
Attachecks. They to collect more checks? Haverage:
p.s., You should us they to collect more checks.When I worked 18 social securination they told get a hobby and read at Boeing interests.



Теперь Я хочу здрузамати или понимать ваших проблема. Я не понимаю что вас сказать.
Ты знаешь изучаете по Английский? Его могла быль помешать. Я буду разговор по Английский если ты говоришь по Английский, да? Да!



I want to heal or understand what to tell your problem. I want to tell talk in English? It could have been problem. I don't understand what to tell you speak English if you.
Do your prevented. I'll you are studying English if you.
Do you.
Do your prevented. I don't understand you speak English, right? Yes! Now you.
Do you know you.
Do you are studying English? It could have been problem. I don't understand what to heal or understand you are studying English, right? Yes! Now you speak English? It
KZNuqhd5Doq[/url]https://youtu.be/rHBxJCq99jA?si=LbKuPKZNuqhd5Doq[/url]

p.s., Feliz Navidad, God Jule, if you Who (she costarred with Jim Carry);
[url]https://you. A little music from Carry);
[url][/quote]
p.s., Feliz Navidad, God Jule, if you want to be a Grinch, that's up to be a Grinch, that's up to youtu.be/rHBxJCq99jA?si=LbKuPKZNuqhd5Doq[/url]https://you. A little music from Cindy Lou Who (she costarred with Jim Cindy Lou want to youtu.be/rHBxJCq99jA?si=LbKuPKZNuqhd5Doq[/url]


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-12-2023 15:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
This is all I have to work with. My camcorder is okay but I like recording videos with my tablet better. I had to buy a computer that's solid state and with a good video card for working with SketchUp.
If I do any charity work helping to design and build power stations for impoverished or off grid living then I'll probably use SketchUp to share work with.
Then everyone will be on the same page so to speak while you'll be sitting at home bored.

p.s., You should get a hobby and read a few books.When I worked at Boeing, during employee indoctrination they stressed the importance of having interests. They told us that the average retiree only collected 18 social security checks. Want to collect more checks? Have interests, be active.


When I worked a hobby and read at told us the average read at to collected image:
p.s., You should get a few books.When I worked the active.
Attachecks? Have image:
p.s., You should us the average:
p.s., You should get a hobby and retiree interests. They stressed at told us that Boeing interests, be active.
Attachecks. They to collect more checks? Haverage:
p.s., You should us they to collect more checks.When I worked 18 social securination they told get a hobby and read at Boeing interests.



Теперь Я хочу здрузамати или понимать ваших проблема. Я не понимаю что вас сказать.
Ты знаешь изучаете по Английский? Его могла быль помешать. Я буду разговор по Английский если ты говоришь по Английский, да? Да!

p.s., Feliz Navidad, God Jule, if you want to be a Grinch, that's up to you. A little music from Cindy Lou Who (she costarred with Jim Carry);
https://youtu.be/rHBxJCq99jA?si=LbKuPKZNuqhd5Doq


Yesterday you claimed to have worked for Boeing
The day before that you had NY Times proof that no one knows how planes stay in the air, and the day before that I called you a loon playing a psychological game with yourself.


So as always

130 Bernoulli approved

Now hand over the missile keys already


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 02-12-2023 15:16
02-12-2023 17:44
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Swan wrote:


Yesterday you claimed to have worked for Boeing
The day before that you had NY Times proof that no one knows how planes stay in the air, and the day before that I called you a loon playing a psychological game with yourself.


So as always

130 Bernoulli approved

Now hand over the missile keys already



You need to explain why Bernoulli matters. I mean fluid dynamics would have to do with piping a liquid from point A to point B. With oil, its pressure will drop between pumping stations. Those stations will use centrifugal pumps and when they take suction on a pipe or tank then it's under vacuum.
Can you explain how Bernoulli's principle affects the work an oil pipeline does?
When I served in the Navy I pumped a lot of water and oil as well as purifying oil.
I could tell you but it'd be like all those times when you said you can post what I can post, you need to understand what you're posting. There's a simple explanation for Bernoulli's principle and I'll give you time to consider it and post it.

p.s., One thing I like is that I've been able to organize and simplify everything I'm working on. And one thing I realized about math, building and science, I can do it my way and enjoy it. That's what happens when a person does original or unrealized work (Bessler's Wheel).

p.s.s., And Alan, with this, I'll be able to use it to help explain what allows for planes to stay in the air. It will allow for a mathematical solution which at present does not exist. It is known what needs to happen for a plane to fly, they don't have a specific reason "why".
Edited on 02-12-2023 18:44
02-12-2023 18:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


Yesterday you claimed to have worked for Boeing
The day before that you had NY Times proof that no one knows how planes stay in the air, and the day before that I called you a loon playing a psychological game with yourself.


So as always

130 Bernoulli approved

Now hand over the missile keys already



You need to explain why Bernoulli matters. I mean fluid dynamics would have to do with piping a liquid from point A to point B. With oil, its pressure will drop between pumping stations. Those stations will use centrifugal pumps and when they take suction on a pipe or tank then it's under vacuum.
Can you explain how Bernoulli's principle affects the work an oil pipeline does?
When I served in the Navy I pumped a lot of water and oil as well as purifying oil.
I could tell you but it'd be like all those times when you said you can post what I can post, you need to understand what you're posting. There's a simple explanation for Bernoulli's principle and I'll give you time to consider it and post it.

p.s., One thing I like is that I've been able to organize and simplify everything I'm working on. And one thing I realized about math, building and science, I can do it my way and enjoy it. That's what happens when a person does original or unrealized work (Bessler's Wheel).


A. Air is a fluid whether you know this or not
B. If you really worked for Boeing, you would know this
C. Bernoulli's principle states that the higher the velocity of a fluid, the lower the pressure. Bernoulli's principle can be applied to explain the operation of the wing of an airplane. The difference in the shape of the top and bottom of the wing influences the speed of the air flowing over the wing.
D. Only a moron does not understand that air is a fluid.
E. ROTMFFLMMFAO


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 02-12-2023 18:45
02-12-2023 19:09
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Alan, This is an example of a teacher teaching his student(s).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0euyDNGEiZ4 And yet you claim this is how you teach me. And I can't say I went to school in the U.S. Navy for propulsion engineering or that I took off hour training at Boeing.
What you failed to do was explain why pressure and velocity in a fluid/liquid being piped has a relationship. It seems like you copy and pasted your answer and then used a poor attitude to dare me to challenge you. That is not how debates or discussions work. And it does help if you're familiar with math and ratios. With Bernoulli's principle, it can be factored as f(x) = Δy/Δx.
And now you can give the correct answer. The answer might apply to seawater desalination using a reverse osmosis filter as well.

p.s., I would be considered as autodidact; a self-taught person. I realized when I worked at Boeing that my service connected hearing loss created an invisible barrier between myself and other people. I was also made aware by the police
who thought I was a criminal that I'd need to learn something so I can have a life.
Are you aware that my knowing that electrons orbiting in the shell of an atom have both linear and angular momentum? This might be why Einstein said E = MC^2. And with perpetual motion, gravity generates linear momentum and when a weight's position relative to its axis of rotation changes makes it angular momentum. And when thermodynamics states;
The first law of thermodynamics states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, only altered in form.

See? I am giving you an example of understanding what I am posting. When Newton's 1st law of motion states;
every object will remain at rest or in uniform motion in a straight line unless compelled to change its state by the action of an external force.
So you see, thermodynamics allows for linear momentum (gravity increasing the velocity of a weight) to be converted into angular momentum just as Newton's 1st law of motion agrees with it.
What creates a limit which is f(x) = Δy/Δx then (x) >>> lim = n (any real number).
The work performed to conserve angular momentum cannot be greater than the linear momentum that gravity is creating in the overbalanced weights.
And now you can explain Bernoulli's principle as a teacher teaching a student, okay?
Edited on 02-12-2023 19:20
02-12-2023 19:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
Alan, This is an example of a teacher teaching his student(s).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0euyDNGEiZ4 And yet you claim this is how you teach me. And I can't say I went to school in the U.S. Navy for propulsion engineering or that I took off hour training at Boeing.
What you failed to do was explain why pressure and velocity in a fluid/liquid being piped has a relationship. It seems like you copy and pasted your answer and then used a poor attitude to dare me to challenge you. That is not how debates or discussions work. And it does help if you're familiar with math and ratios. With Bernoulli's principle, it can be factored as f(x) = Δy/Δx.
And now you can give the correct answer. The answer might apply to seawater desalination using a reverse osmosis filter as well.


Why do I need to explain anything to a moron that is too dumb to know that air is a fluid?

ROTMFFLMMFAOA


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-12-2023 20:22
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Alan, This is an example of a teacher teaching his student(s).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0euyDNGEiZ4 And yet you claim this is how you teach me. And I can't say I went to school in the U.S. Navy for propulsion engineering or that I took off hour training at Boeing.
What you failed to do was explain why pressure and velocity in a fluid/liquid being piped has a relationship. It seems like you copy and pasted your answer and then used a poor attitude to dare me to challenge you. That is not how debates or discussions work. And it does help if you're familiar with math and ratios. With Bernoulli's principle, it can be factored as f(x) = Δy/Δx.
And now you can give the correct answer. The answer might apply to seawater desalination using a reverse osmosis filter as well.


Why do I need to explain anything to a moron that is too dumb to know that air is a fluid?

ROTMFFLMMFAOA



You claim to be teaching me, remember? Maybe you'll ask Scott to ban me?
Oops, we're not at besslerwheel. Why do you expect me to prove myself to you?
You say perpetual motion is impossible in a perpetual motion forum. How does that make any sense?
Alan, you miss the most basic principle between fluid dynamics and pneumatics.
And that is that air and liquids exert force in ALL directions equally. When the velocity of air is increased as it moves over a wing, it is not exerting force in all directions equally. When it's moving OVER a wing it is exerting force perpendicular to the wing, ie., the vacuum it creates.
Then the air UNDER the wing creates a pressure differential. Kind of why planes fly nose up, to account for the downward push when air moving OVER the wing is accelerated. This means that the fuselage also helps to create lift as well. You need to understand the basics before you show how abusive you are because why learn, right?
With Bernoulli's principle, pressure/force is conserved as linear momentum. It might be that it's not possible for you to learn because you've been allowed to be abusive for so many years you don't know anything else. And this prevents explaining how the energy air has at altitude has a parallel with water without it being a fluid as you just claimed.
Attached image:


Edited on 02-12-2023 20:25
02-12-2023 20:35
keepit
★★★★★
(3037)
Swan,
James is right. There has been debate about what makes a wing fly. Back in the days of the bi wing planes i was taught the old static and dynamic pressure theory and i just accepted it and believed it. Actually i learned the theory more recently than the bi wing days. They've added a few factors to the old theory.
Personally, i believe and believed that the plane flew because i believed it would fly. It worked for me.

We used to call it flying on a wing and a prayer.

Google says that air is considered a fluid because it flows and easily changes shape.
Edited on 02-12-2023 21:27
02-12-2023 21:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Alan, This is an example of a teacher teaching his student(s).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0euyDNGEiZ4 And yet you claim this is how you teach me. And I can't say I went to school in the U.S. Navy for propulsion engineering or that I took off hour training at Boeing.
What you failed to do was explain why pressure and velocity in a fluid/liquid being piped has a relationship. It seems like you copy and pasted your answer and then used a poor attitude to dare me to challenge you. That is not how debates or discussions work. And it does help if you're familiar with math and ratios. With Bernoulli's principle, it can be factored as f(x) = Δy/Δx.
And now you can give the correct answer. The answer might apply to seawater desalination using a reverse osmosis filter as well.


Why do I need to explain anything to a moron that is too dumb to know that air is a fluid?

ROTMFFLMMFAOA



You claim to be teaching me, remember? Maybe you'll ask Scott to ban me?
Oops, we're not at besslerwheel. Why do you expect me to prove myself to you?
You say perpetual motion is impossible in a perpetual motion forum. How does that make any sense?
Alan, you miss the most basic principle between fluid dynamics and pneumatics.
And that is that air and liquids exert force in ALL directions equally. When the velocity of air is increased as it moves over a wing, it is not exerting force in all directions equally. When it's moving OVER a wing it is exerting force perpendicular to the wing, ie., the vacuum it creates.
Then the air UNDER the wing creates a pressure differential. Kind of why planes fly nose up, to account for the downward push when air moving OVER the wing is accelerated. This means that the fuselage also helps to create lift as well. You need to understand the basics before you show how abusive you are because why learn, right?
With Bernoulli's principle, pressure/force is conserved as linear momentum. It might be that it's not possible for you to learn because you've been allowed to be abusive for so many years you don't know anything else. And this prevents explaining how the energy air has at altitude has a parallel with water without it being a fluid as you just claimed.


Please explain how you claim to work for Boeing and yet you need me to teach you how a plane stays in the air?

ROTMFFLMMFAO

PS Air is a fluid, always was and will be.

fluid
[ floo-id ]SHOW IPA

noun
a substance, as a liquid or gas, that is capable of flowing and that changes its shape at a steady rate when acted upon by a force tending to change its shape.

adjective
pertaining to a substance that easily changes its shape; capable of flowing.

consisting of or pertaining to fluids.

However your arguing that air is not a fluid is preciously funny


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 02-12-2023 21:12
02-12-2023 21:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
keepit wrote:
Swan,
James is right. There has been debate about what makes a wing fly. Back in the days of the bi wing planes i was taught the old static and dynamic pressure theory and i just accepted it and believed it. Actually i learned the theory more recently than the bi wing days. They've added a few factors to the old theory.
Personally, i believe and believed that the plane flew because i believed it would fly. It worked for me.

We used to call it flying on a wing and a prayer.


No wing has ever flown since whether on a bird, plane or jet the wing is just one component of flight.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-12-2023 21:17
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
keepit wrote:
Swan,
James is right. There has been debate about what makes a wing fly. Back in the days of the bi wing planes i was taught the old static and dynamic pressure theory and i just accepted it and believed it. Actually i learned the theory more recently than the bi wing days. They've added a few factors to the old theory.
Personally, i believe and believed that the plane flew because i believed it would fly. It worked for me.

We used to call it flying on a wing and a prayer.



With air at altitude, it will have more protons/neutrons per liter. And with about
KE = 3115.99 joules per mol or 139 joules per liter creates an opposing force.
At sea level, there will be fewer molecules of air so they'll have more velocity/KE.
Why it's warmer at sea level. Scientists don't consider the atmosphere to be denser in the upper troposphere into the tropopause. They forgot about mass escape velocity which is considered 11.2 km/s and air in the atmosphere moves at 0.45 km/s, about 1/20th of mass escape velocity and that altitude is out in space basically. It'll be strange in a way saying that air has so much energy when yet it's hardly noticed unless the wind blows.
02-12-2023 21:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
keepit wrote:
Swan,
James is right. There has been debate about what makes a wing fly. Back in the days of the bi wing planes i was taught the old static and dynamic pressure theory and i just accepted it and believed it. Actually i learned the theory more recently than the bi wing days. They've added a few factors to the old theory.
Personally, i believe and believed that the plane flew because i believed it would fly. It worked for me.

We used to call it flying on a wing and a prayer.



With air at altitude, it will have more protons/neutrons per liter. And with about
KE = 3115.99 joules per mol or 139 joules per liter creates an opposing force.
At sea level, there will be fewer molecules of air so they'll have more velocity/KE.
Why it's warmer at sea level. Scientists don't consider the atmosphere to be denser in the upper troposphere into the tropopause. They forgot about mass escape velocity which is considered 11.2 km/s and air in the atmosphere moves at 0.45 km/s, about 1/20th of mass escape velocity and that altitude is out in space basically. It'll be strange in a way saying that air has so much energy when yet it's hardly noticed unless the wind blows.


1. Air itself is not a molecule, but a combination of diatomic and triatomic molecules and Argon.
2. At sea level there are more and not less combinations of molecules, and a correspondingly higher number of subatomic particles as every third grader and you all know quite well.
3. Math at your grade level. If you have three apples, two pears and one orange and you give one apple to Tom, how many grapes does Cindy have?

130

Einstein passed me moving pretty fast, but I tripped him and his hair was just never quite the same




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 02-12-2023 22:13
02-12-2023 22:11
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Swan wrote:

1. Air itself is not a molecule, but a combination of diatomic and triatomic molecules and Argon.
2. At sea level there are more and not less combinations of molecules, and a correspondingly higher number of subatomic particles as every third grader and you all know quite well.
3. Math at your grade level. If you have three apples, two pears and one orange and you give one apple to Tom, how many grapes does Cindy have?



At the moment I am repurposing wood. The dried glue is just stain on the plywood. It's smooth and is ready to be put to a new use. I created a 23º angle in my levers. Some clean up will be necessary but that's okay. I'm hoping to finish it well before Christmas so Saxony, Germany can know that a part of their history has been realized.
With the work I'm getting done and seeing it all come together, I doubt you'll be able to ruin things for me. As you said, you're not on my YouTube channel and a lot of people like the work I'm doing.
With me it won't be surprising if some people will want me to do a live stream to discuss the math and how they can simplify it. You know, why would they need to spend years learning math like I have when I could let them know a good place to start when considering conservation of momentum.

With air, what you've overlooked is at what velocity does the wind create lbs. of force? That shows how compressive air is in the atmosphere. And that increases the energy that air has. Basically air away from the plane will push back against the air the plane itself is moving. This gets into calculus and considering fields and unions like this video shows;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSNf8hiYhBE&t=3s

If you can understand basic math like that Alan then you could consider the underneath of an airplane is pushing air downward. There will be a union where other air will push back. But I doubt you can do this simple math. You'll have to think and you weren't taught to do that in church.
With Boeing, some of us in the machine shop I worked in took a tour of the final assembly plant in Everett, Wa. They told us that when people saw the parts they worked on on a plane, the quality of work improved. And they'd point out parts to us and they told us when we look away, we won't be able to see the part when we look at it again. They were right. With the landing gear they showed us I had to take a couple of minutes to spot it again.
And you know among the off-hour training I took there, it also included CATIA which is the world's most advanced design engineering platform. This is one reason why I like using SketchUp. And with what you've done, you've gone to church and can't even be halfway nice.

p.s., Merry Christmas!
Attached image:


Edited on 02-12-2023 22:22
02-12-2023 22:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

1. Air itself is not a molecule, but a combination of diatomic and triatomic molecules and Argon.
2. At sea level there are more and not less combinations of molecules, and a correspondingly higher number of subatomic particles as every third grader and you all know quite well.
3. Math at your grade level. If you have three apples, two pears and one orange and you give one apple to Tom, how many grapes does Cindy have?



At the moment I am repurposing wood. The dried glue is just stain on the plywood. It's smooth and is ready to be put to a new use. I created a 23º angle in my levers. Some clean up will be necessary but that's okay. I'm hoping to finish it well before Christmas so Saxony, Germany can know that a part of their history has been realized.
With the work I'm getting done and seeing it all come together, I doubt you'll be able to ruin things for me. As you said, you're not on my YouTube channel and a lot of people like the work I'm doing.
With me it won't be surprising if some people will want me to do a live stream to discuss the math and how they can simplify it. You know, why would they need to spend years learning math like I have when I could let them know a good place to start when considering conservation of momentum.

With air, what you've overlooked is at what velocity does the wind create lbs. of force? That shows how compressive air is in the atmosphere. And that increases the energy that air has. Basically air away from the plane will push back against the air the plane itself is moving. This gets into calculus and considering fields and unions like this video shows;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSNf8hiYhBE&t=3s

If you can understand basic math like that Alan then you could consider the underneath of an airplane is pushing air downward. There will be a union where other air will push back. But I doubt you can do this simple math. You'll have to think and you weren't taught to do that in church.

p.s., Merry Christmas!


You go right ahead and invent the Bessler wheel, which by the way was invented by Johan Bessler in 1712, not sure if his family will bother to sue you for copyright or name infringement since the thang dunt wurkz. See if I care because I am inventing toothpaste in response to my last invention which I named corn flakes.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-12-2023 23:00
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

1. Air itself is not a molecule, but a combination of diatomic and triatomic molecules and Argon.
2. At sea level there are more and not less combinations of molecules, and a correspondingly higher number of subatomic particles as every third grader and you all know quite well.
3. Math at your grade level. If you have three apples, two pears and one orange and you give one apple to Tom, how many grapes does Cindy have?



At the moment I am repurposing wood. The dried glue is just stain on the plywood. It's smooth and is ready to be put to a new use. I created a 23º angle in my levers. Some clean up will be necessary but that's okay. I'm hoping to finish it well before Christmas so Saxony, Germany can know that a part of their history has been realized.
With the work I'm getting done and seeing it all come together, I doubt you'll be able to ruin things for me. As you said, you're not on my YouTube channel and a lot of people like the work I'm doing.
With me it won't be surprising if some people will want me to do a live stream to discuss the math and how they can simplify it. You know, why would they need to spend years learning math like I have when I could let them know a good place to start when considering conservation of momentum.

With air, what you've overlooked is at what velocity does the wind create lbs. of force? That shows how compressive air is in the atmosphere. And that increases the energy that air has. Basically air away from the plane will push back against the air the plane itself is moving. This gets into calculus and considering fields and unions like this video shows;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSNf8hiYhBE&t=3s

If you can understand basic math like that Alan then you could consider the underneath of an airplane is pushing air downward. There will be a union where other air will push back. But I doubt you can do this simple math. You'll have to think and you weren't taught to do that in church.

p.s., Merry Christmas!


You go right ahead and invent the Bessler wheel, which by the way was invented by Johan Bessler in 1712, not sure if his family will bother to sue you for copyright or name infringement since the thang dunt wurkz. See if I care because I am inventing toothpaste in response to my last invention which I named corn flakes.



I'm also watching a Christmas movie. What are you doing?
Attached image:


Edited on 02-12-2023 23:01
02-12-2023 23:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

1. Air itself is not a molecule, but a combination of diatomic and triatomic molecules and Argon.
2. At sea level there are more and not less combinations of molecules, and a correspondingly higher number of subatomic particles as every third grader and you all know quite well.
3. Math at your grade level. If you have three apples, two pears and one orange and you give one apple to Tom, how many grapes does Cindy have?



At the moment I am repurposing wood. The dried glue is just stain on the plywood. It's smooth and is ready to be put to a new use. I created a 23º angle in my levers. Some clean up will be necessary but that's okay. I'm hoping to finish it well before Christmas so Saxony, Germany can know that a part of their history has been realized.
With the work I'm getting done and seeing it all come together, I doubt you'll be able to ruin things for me. As you said, you're not on my YouTube channel and a lot of people like the work I'm doing.
With me it won't be surprising if some people will want me to do a live stream to discuss the math and how they can simplify it. You know, why would they need to spend years learning math like I have when I could let them know a good place to start when considering conservation of momentum.

With air, what you've overlooked is at what velocity does the wind create lbs. of force? That shows how compressive air is in the atmosphere. And that increases the energy that air has. Basically air away from the plane will push back against the air the plane itself is moving. This gets into calculus and considering fields and unions like this video shows;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSNf8hiYhBE&t=3s

If you can understand basic math like that Alan then you could consider the underneath of an airplane is pushing air downward. There will be a union where other air will push back. But I doubt you can do this simple math. You'll have to think and you weren't taught to do that in church.

p.s., Merry Christmas!


You go right ahead and invent the Bessler wheel, which by the way was invented by Johan Bessler in 1712, not sure if his family will bother to sue you for copyright or name infringement since the thang dunt wurkz. See if I care because I am inventing toothpaste in response to my last invention which I named corn flakes.



I'm also watching a Christmas movie. What are you doing?


When are you moving to Namibia?




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-12-2023 23:48
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Alan, have you thought about saying something worth saying?
03-12-2023 00:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
Alan, have you thought about saying something worth saying?


Sure, I am not Alan, and have you ever thought about getting your schizophrenia treated?

The ten best things to do with a genuine Bessler wheel

1. Throw it away
2. Pretend that you invented it before throwing it away
3. Take it on shark tank for the laughs
4. Mulch it in a wood chipper
5. Give it as a Christmas present to people who have extra room in the trash
6. Did I mention throw it away yet?
7. Aunt Edna would love one under the tree, so that she can throw it away
8. Offer it free of charge to the Smithsonian, as they have a large trash compactor
9. Advertise it as a perpetual dildo battery on Climate debate.com
10. Best of all, watch it do nothing, then throw it away.


CIAO


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
04-12-2023 04:13
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
I just thought of something cool I can do once I successfully demonstrate my experiment. It'll help to demonstrate external forces that exert an influence on the Earth's atmosphere.
And I'll probably have a nicely equipped wood shop and some machining equipment (CNC mill as well as a Bridgeport mill as examples) as well to work with. It'll be a strange situation. I'll have my own company Free Energy Systems as well as research in Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics to keep me busy.
I think this will open a lot of doors for me. What Americans might not like is that people told me they can't let me have a life here. My brother Paul as well as my other brothers haven't had my problems and none of them have a significant service connected hearing loss. That helps to show how important having good hearing is.
04-12-2023 12:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
I just thought of something cool I can do once I successfully demonstrate my experiment. It'll help to demonstrate external forces that exert an influence on the Earth's atmosphere.
And I'll probably have a nicely equipped wood shop and some machining equipment (CNC mill as well as a Bridgeport mill as examples) as well to work with. It'll be a strange situation. I'll have my own company Free Energy Systems as well as research in Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics to keep me busy.
I think this will open a lot of doors for me. What Americans might not like is that people told me they can't let me have a life here. My brother Paul as well as my other brothers haven't had my problems and none of them have a significant service connected hearing loss. That helps to show how important having good hearing is.


The instant that you build a Bessler wheel and call this "my experiment" you are guilty of intellectual property theft and will be demonstrating classic delusions of grandeur.

So go for it Shirley


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
04-12-2023 17:44
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
I just thought of something cool I can do once I successfully demonstrate my experiment. It'll help to demonstrate external forces that exert an influence on the Earth's atmosphere.
And I'll probably have a nicely equipped wood shop and some machining equipment (CNC mill as well as a Bridgeport mill as examples) as well to work with. It'll be a strange situation. I'll have my own company Free Energy Systems as well as research in Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics to keep me busy.
I think this will open a lot of doors for me. What Americans might not like is that people told me they can't let me have a life here. My brother Paul as well as my other brothers haven't had my problems and none of them have a significant service connected hearing loss. That helps to show how important having good hearing is.


The instant that you build a Bessler wheel and call this "my experiment" you are guilty of intellectual property theft and will be demonstrating classic delusions of grandeur.

So go for it Shirley



Do you have only 2 brain cells that work? You know, one got lost and the other one went looking for it?

Yep, I'm a sinner and won't be going to Heaven when I die. Jesus died on the cross for you because he loves you! and not me. Bessler didn't quantify the energy from gravity that he conserved. Yet that isn't my experiment while it is my observation.
This is what will make Christians look bad. You're supposed to have it better than me when I do actual work. It's in the Bible. Yet you could've chosen to work with me and learn something about gravity but instead, being a Christian (rude and insulting) would let you take credit for my work.
And as history goes, I'll be creating Bessler's legacy more inline with what he was known for in none Engelsk snakk areas, where German and not Norske was spoken.
Where it says access paper, those are links to what Alejandro Jenkins wrote.


In the early 18th century, J. E. E. Bessler, known as Orffyreus, constructed several wheels that he claimed could keep turning forever, powered only by gravity. He never revealed the details of his invention, but he conducted demonstrations (with the machine's inner workings covered) that persuaded competent observers that he might have discovered the secret of perpetual motion. Among Bessler's defenders were Gottfried Leibniz, Johann Bernoulli, Professor Willem 's Gravesande of Leiden University (who wrote to Isaac Newton on the subject), and Prince Karl, ruler of the German state of Hesse-Kassel. We review Bessler's work, placing it within the context of the intellectual debates of the time about mechanical conservation laws and the (im)possibility of perpetual motion. We also mention Bessler's long career as a confidence man, the details of which were discussed in popular 19th-century German publications, but have remained unfamiliar to authors in other languages.
https://arxiv.org/abs/1301.3097


And what do your friends at besslerwheel say?

The internal design of the machine was always closely guarded by its inventor. Plagued by paranoia and a nasty temper, and with no patent laws to protect him, Bessler never arranged payment terms for the wheel. A bitter man, he took his secret to the grave and drifted into obscurity.
https://besslerwheel.com/


Notice the difference? People might find it sad that in 2009 when I had cancer I had posted what led to this design. And even with cancer people who claimed to be considering Bessler's Wheel simply had no work to show yet they were the credible ones, you know, like you're credible.
Edited on 04-12-2023 17:50
04-12-2023 17:56
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
I just thought of something cool I can do once I successfully demonstrate my experiment. It'll help to demonstrate external forces that exert an influence on the Earth's atmosphere.
And I'll probably have a nicely equipped wood shop and some machining equipment (CNC mill as well as a Bridgeport mill as examples) as well to work with. It'll be a strange situation. I'll have my own company Free Energy Systems as well as research in Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics to keep me busy.
I think this will open a lot of doors for me. What Americans might not like is that people told me they can't let me have a life here. My brother Paul as well as my other brothers haven't had my problems and none of them have a significant service connected hearing loss. That helps to show how important having good hearing is.


The instant that you build a Bessler wheel and call this "my experiment" you are guilty of intellectual property theft and will be demonstrating classic delusions of grandeur.

So go for it Shirley



You're a Christian, does this mean anything to you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJJZLDhVmUg
04-12-2023 20:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
I just thought of something cool I can do once I successfully demonstrate my experiment. It'll help to demonstrate external forces that exert an influence on the Earth's atmosphere.
And I'll probably have a nicely equipped wood shop and some machining equipment (CNC mill as well as a Bridgeport mill as examples) as well to work with. It'll be a strange situation. I'll have my own company Free Energy Systems as well as research in Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics to keep me busy.
I think this will open a lot of doors for me. What Americans might not like is that people told me they can't let me have a life here. My brother Paul as well as my other brothers haven't had my problems and none of them have a significant service connected hearing loss. That helps to show how important having good hearing is.


The instant that you build a Bessler wheel and call this "my experiment" you are guilty of intellectual property theft and will be demonstrating classic delusions of grandeur.

So go for it Shirley



Do you have only 2 brain cells that work? You know, one got lost and the other one went looking for it?

Yep, I'm a sinner and won't be going to Heaven when I die. Jesus died on the cross for you because he loves you! and not me. Bessler didn't quantify the energy from gravity that he conserved. Yet that isn't my experiment while it is my observation.
This is what will make Christians look bad. You're supposed to have it better than me when I do actual work. It's in the Bible. Yet you could've chosen to work with me and learn something about gravity but instead, being a Christian (rude and insulting) would let you take credit for my work.
And as history goes, I'll be creating Bessler's legacy more inline with what he was known for in none Engelsk snakk areas, where German and not Norske was spoken.
Where it says access paper, those are links to what Alejandro Jenkins wrote.


In the early 18th century, J. E. E. Bessler, known as Orffyreus, constructed several wheels that he claimed could keep turning forever, powered only by gravity. He never revealed the details of his invention, but he conducted demonstrations (with the machine's inner workings covered) that persuaded competent observers that he might have discovered the secret of perpetual motion. Among Bessler's defenders were Gottfried Leibniz, Johann Bernoulli, Professor Willem 's Gravesande of Leiden University (who wrote to Isaac Newton on the subject), and Prince Karl, ruler of the German state of Hesse-Kassel. We review Bessler's work, placing it within the context of the intellectual debates of the time about mechanical conservation laws and the (im)possibility of perpetual motion. We also mention Bessler's long career as a confidence man, the details of which were discussed in popular 19th-century German publications, but have remained unfamiliar to authors in other languages.
https://arxiv.org/abs/1301.3097


And what do your friends at besslerwheel say?

The internal design of the machine was always closely guarded by its inventor. Plagued by paranoia and a nasty temper, and with no patent laws to protect him, Bessler never arranged payment terms for the wheel. A bitter man, he took his secret to the grave and drifted into obscurity.
https://besslerwheel.com/


Notice the difference? People might find it sad that in 2009 when I had cancer I had posted what led to this design. And even with cancer people who claimed to be considering Bessler's Wheel simply had no work to show yet they were the credible ones, you know, like you're credible.


LOL, now you are claiming to be brighter than every other human on Earth, as you are clearly claiming that you can do what no other human has succeeded at doing, which confirms my diagnosis of delusions of grandeur.

Let me know when your investors put in over a trillion dollars to back your wheel, or when you have some extra LSD for me.

Types of grandiose delusions include

Special powers or abilities: People experiencing feelings of grandeur may believe they have magic or psychic abilities, Olympic-level athletic skills, or extremely high intelligence enabling them to build a Bessler wheel

Religious delusions: People with a mix of grandiose and religious delusions may believe they are "chosen" by, can communicate with, or are a reincarnation of God.

Superiority to others: Grandiose delusions often involve feeling better than others, including being intellectually, morally, or physically superior.

Invincibility: Grandiosity can sometimes cause people to believe they are invincible. They may think others cannot harm, injure, or kill them, which may lead to reckless behavior.

Social status: Some people with grandiose delusions may believe they belong to a higher social status. They may think they are celebrities or become preoccupied with fantasies of wealth, power, or fame.

Special purpose or mission: Many people with delusions of grandeur believe they have a "calling" or life mission they must complete. They may become obsessed with this idea, which often includes building a perpetual motion machine.

PS. I retract all of the above if element 115 or Bobby are involved.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 04-12-2023 20:13
04-12-2023 20:24
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Alan, what you're showing is that you failed to plan while I didn't. I think everyone is familiar with the saying People don't plan to fail but they fail to plan. And you'll be an example of what it means to be a "godly" Christian or to be "saved". The church gave you a crutch to lean on so you could be good for nothing (no reason). It simply offered you an easy life in which you don't have to do anything to be that good.
04-12-2023 20:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
Alan, what you're showing is that you failed to plan while I didn't. I think everyone is familiar with the saying People don't plan to fail but they fail to plan. And you'll be an example of what it means to be a "godly" Christian or to be "saved". The church gave you a crutch to lean on so you could be good for nothing (no reason). It simply offered you an easy life in which you don't have to do anything to be that good.


Actually

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
188.66 USD
+188.56 (188,555.00%)all time

Now what was your plan?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
04-12-2023 21:02
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Swan wrote:

Actually

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
188.66 USD
+188.56 (188,555.00%)all time

Now what was your plan?



And yet you're not showing where you own stock just as you did not show your various computer screens which you use to multitask. People in here know I've worked at things. Doing actual work is not delusional, in Christian terms it would be reaping what I've sown. It won't be surprising if once my work becomes known that people will "flood" this website so they'll see what I've discussed and who I've discussed it with.
An example is that Harvey doesn't know the difference between a crap sack and an ileostomy. he still has all of his original factory equipment so it's understandable that he doesn't know the difference. I might ask for a highly modified procedure to accommodate the diet I'd like to enjoy.
What people will find the most interesting will be discussions about deep sea vents in the seafloor, Einstein's general theory of relativity (light bending) or what the IPCC and NOAA said;

Carbon dioxide (CO2), nitrous oxide (N2O), and methane (CH4) are each important to climate forcing and to the levels of stratospheric ozone (see Chapter 2). In terms of the globally averaged ozone column, additional N2O leads to lower ozone levels, whereas additional CO2 and CH4 lead to higher ozone levels. Ozone depletion to date would have been greater if not for the historical increases in CO2 and CH4.


When I read that I knew what it meant and that's also posted in here. Some people will find it worth learning about how I started with a basic idea and then developed a more complex understanding. and people will see where you say delusional and they'll also see where there were a lot of discussions over the years.
And you represent what it means to be both a Christian and an American.

p.s., Can you see the 3 crosses in Bessler's drawing and do you what those 3 crosses signifies in Bessler's drawings? What about his Freemason symbol?
Attached image:


Edited on 04-12-2023 21:04
04-12-2023 21:06
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Might be easier to see in this picture.
Attached image:

04-12-2023 21:09
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
And in MT 84, why does the compass and the square matter?
And Bessler also used water and bellows. It's possible he used lead as he said but how expensive was it in 1712? He could've used stones which would be plentiful and cheap.
04-12-2023 21:17
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
A compass and a square in one drawing and a man swinging in the other.
A lever is used to pump water using leverage. He did say 4:1, right? Yet
everything was lost on you.
Attached image:

04-12-2023 21:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Actually

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
188.66 USD
+188.56 (188,555.00%)all time

Now what was your plan?



And yet you're not showing where you own stock just as you did not show your various computer screens which you use to multitask. People in here know I've worked at things. Doing actual work is not delusional, in Christian terms it would be reaping what I've sown. It won't be surprising if once my work becomes known that people will "flood" this website so they'll see what I've discussed and who I've discussed it with.
An example is that Harvey doesn't know the difference between a crap sack and an ileostomy. he still has all of his original factory equipment so it's understandable that he doesn't know the difference. I might ask for a highly modified procedure to accommodate the diet I'd like to enjoy.
What people will find the most interesting will be discussions about deep sea vents in the seafloor, Einstein's general theory of relativity (light bending) or what the IPCC and NOAA said;

Carbon dioxide (CO2), nitrous oxide (N2O), and methane (CH4) are each important to climate forcing and to the levels of stratospheric ozone (see Chapter 2). In terms of the globally averaged ozone column, additional N2O leads to lower ozone levels, whereas additional CO2 and CH4 lead to higher ozone levels. Ozone depletion to date would have been greater if not for the historical increases in CO2 and CH4.


When I read that I knew what it meant and that's also posted in here. Some people will find it worth learning about how I started with a basic idea and then developed a more complex understanding. and people will see where you say delusional and they'll also see where there were a lot of discussions over the years.
And you represent what it means to be both a Christian and an American.

p.s., Can you see the 3 crosses in Bessler's drawing and do you what those 3 crosses signifies in Bessler's drawings? What about his Freemason symbol?


Again kid, your importance is less than nothing to anyone no matter how much you believe that people need to prove things to you. However as said.

Delusional disorder is a serious mental illness where you can't tell the difference between what's real and what's not. Delusions, or false beliefs, comes in several types. Delusions of grandeur are one of the more common ones. It's when you believe that you have more power, wealth, smarts, or other grand traits than is true. Some people mistakenly call it "illusions" of grandeur.

Some delusions might be about events that possibly could have happened, but actually didn't or were exaggerated. Other delusions are clearly bizarre, such as insisting that an alien lives in your fridge.

Symptoms
Even some healthy people can hold unreasonably high opinions of themselves. But unlike them, someone with grandiose delusions is unshakably convinced that their delusions are true.

For example, you may believe that you:

Are a multimillionaire
Found a cure for cancer
Will invent perpetual motion
Are related to a Hollywood celebrity
Other symptoms may include:

Change in your mood. You may be irritable, angry, or feel low.

Hallucinations. You see, hear, or feel things connected to your delusion that aren't really there. For example, if you believe that you have a special relationship with God, you may hear God's voice. Hallucinations aren't very common with delusional disorders, and they tend not to last long.

Other than the delusion, someone with this condition doesn't usually seem or act odd. But sometimes, the delusions can get serious enough to cause problems in their daily life.

Causes
Researchers don't know exactly what causes delusions. Sometimes, delusions of grandeur can be a symptom of another mental illnesses, including bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.

Grandiose delusions rarely happen by themselves. Most often, you are likely to also have delusions of persecution, a related condition where you're convinced that others are out to harm, conspire against, or otherwise mistreat you. As Alan does to you

Several things may play a role in delusional disorders:

Mental illness in your family
An imbalance of brain chemicals called neurotransmitters
Stress
Drug abuse
Social isolation or lack of close relationships
Diagnosis
No test can confirm that you have a delusional disorder. But your doctor will take a detailed mental history and rule out other medical causes to make a diagnosis.

You have this or another type of delusional disorder if you meet these criteria:

You've had one or more delusions that lasted a month or longer.
You have not been diagnosed with schizophrenia.
You show obviously bizarre behavior other than your delusions.
If you've had any episodes of mania or depression, they didn't last longer than your delusional periods.
Your delusions don't stem from drugs, another medical condition, or a different mental disorder.
RELATED:
Here's How Schizophrenia Changes With Age
Treatment
It can be hard to get help for delusional disorder because you may not even understand that you have a problem. Or you may resist or have a hard time sticking to your treatment plan. But that's the key to feeling better.

The main treatments are:

Medication. Doctors often prescribe medicine for psychotic symptoms, depression, or to stabilize your mood. But it's unlikely that drugs alone will be enough to manage your condition.

Mental health therapy. Some types of "talk" therapy may help ease grandiose delusions. With cognitive behavioral therapy, for example, you can learn to recognize and change unhelpful behaviors.

Involuntary treatment. If your delusions put you in danger of hurting yourself of others, you may need to stay at a hospital or a treatment center until you're stable. States and localities have different laws about when and for how long you can be forced to get treatment against your will.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 04-12-2023 21:32
04-12-2023 22:33
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Do you know what a scary thought is Alan? How many Christians will say you taught me by attacking me. After all, you say I am delusional and then when I work to make it happen Christians will give you credit for motivating me and not my sister for having inspired me. This goes to Christians don't work but are Good For Nothing (no reason).
At the same time I am aware a desalination plant of my design might cost $20 million while a pipeline to Montana will cost about $8 Billion. Then there's the matter of powering the pumps at a much lower cost than what it costs with today's energy which might be fossil fuels.
Yet religious wars have cost the U.S. over $2 Trillion. Kind of shows how misguided religion is. And with irrigating Montana (the U.S. population is expected to grow by about 100 million people over the next 25 years) would show that even Colorado and Utah might be able to be irrigated. And then what I'm pursuing might become a model other countries will use to adapt to climate change.
And what you'll be showing is that Christians want the recognition but aren't willing to do the work to earn the respect they COVET. That's breaking a commandment, Thou Shall Not Covet.

p.s., Alan, when people read the posts in here they'll find out that I discussed things with the people in here. The posts are there for others to read.
Edited on 04-12-2023 22:57
04-12-2023 22:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
Do you know what a scary thought is Alan? How many Christians will say you taught me by attacking me. After all, you say I am delusional and then when I work to make it happen Christians will give you credit for motivating me and not my sister for having inspired me. This goes to Christians don't work but are Good For Nothing (no reason).
At the same time I am aware a desalination plant of my design might cost $20 million while a pipeline to Montana will cost about $8 Billion. Then there's the matter of powering the pumps at a much lower cost than what it costs with today's energy which might be fossil fuels.
Yet religious wars have cost the U.S. over $2 Trillion. Kind of shows how misguided religion is. And with irrigating Montana (the U.S. population is expected to grow by about 100 million people over the next 25 years) would show that even Colorado and Utah might be able to be irrigated. And then what I'm pursuing might become a model other countries will use to adapt to climate change.
And what you'll be showing is that Christians want the recognition but aren't willing to do the work to earn the respect they COVET. That's breaking a commandment, Thou Shall Not Covet.


Meth is bad.

Clearly


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
04-12-2023 23:36
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
Alan, I think you'll get the psychiatric care you need when doctors find out that you've stalked me for 18 years saying I have to marry you. After all, "your tough love" is to make me wanting you to be nice to me. They'll see your abusive behavior for what it is.
Edited on 05-12-2023 00:18
05-12-2023 00:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
Alan, I think you'll get the psychiatric care you need when doctors find out that you've stalked me for 18 years saying I have to marry you. After all, "your tough love" is to make me wanting you to be nice to me. They'll se your abusive behavior for what it is.


There is help, but you must ask



What a great nose for snorting magic shrooms




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
06-12-2023 05:16
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
With including astrophysics in atmospheric chemistry and physics, this will allow anything in astronomy or astrophysics to be considered. Examples are when the Earth is moving in its orbit closer to Mars. This will increase the velocity of the Earth and then when the Earth has passed Mars it will slow a little.
This will have a slight influence on the Earth's atmosphere as a result. And if my experiment is successful as I believe it will be (I read science papers and not the Bible) then the rate of occurrence of gasses will show a change in the amount of energy acting on the Earth's atmosphere.
I'll find that interesting but most people might not. And yet when people told me they do not like their families, that might explain why people on the internet tend be toxic and are wanting to cause problems. They're simply unhappy at home.
08-12-2023 20:28
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
I'll be staying offline for the most part while I finish my build. The show I'll be doing at Utrecht University in Utrecht, Netherlands will be huge. This is because of my work in Atmospheric Chemistry and Astrophysics as well. I'll actually be changing a field in science.
I might even be able to describe Einstein's light bending in a slightly different way. The gravity that matter has has an equally opposing force (why the gravitational constant G) while light doesn't. Because of light having such a small mass, g = m/vr^2 might work better. v stands for frequency as in E = hv (v = c/λ) and they could consider 4Gm/vr^2.
There are other aspects of gravity that will also be a part of the display. This is important because then I could use my experiment (CO2 + H2O >> CH2O + O2) to determine what external and internal forces perform work in the Earth's atmosphere. Internal forces would be the Earth's own gravity. And what people will find out is that when I worked in a machine shop at Boeing it was known that I took a lot of off hour training. And then one day a coworker asked me how much I had taken and I told him how many hours. He then told me that someone else had more hours of training than I did.
I think my answer surprised him because I told him that I was surprised that more people didn't take advantage of the training that Boeing offered. And with science, no scientists found the IPCC's or NOAA's report that mention that CO2 and CH4 are responsible for the recovery of the ozone layer. With the tropopause, why consider it when nothing of value happens there? And with CH2O, an insignificant gas to some people while others will say it's important to OH radicals.
But they didn't consider when scientists said that there was a missing source of CH2O and they needed the source to be NMVOC (non-methane volatile organic compounds), Neither CO2 or H2O are considered volatile yet if verifying trigonometric identities is allowed for then that shows where CO2 and H2O can allow for CH2O and O2 just as it does in photosynthesis.
And with me, I plan on enjoying what I'm doing. As for people who do not support my having a life in the U.S., that could be viewed as a Christiannacht. And with the Jude, their demonstrating for me what a Kristallnacht is like will also be known.
And what will give people something to think about is the death toll of civilians in WW II. 43 million and 6 million of those were Judes. As both American and Jude leaders have said, civilian deaths during war are not considered. Just as the U.S. and Israel ignore civilian casualties then the civilian casualties of WW II should be ignored as well. If not then Judes should mention 37 million non-Judes died and 24 million of those deaths helped to defeat the 3rd Reich. How diplomacy works.
And yes, I do know how I am going to finish the last significant detail of my build.
I should have most of it finished by Monday. I'll do a lot of cutting on Sunday and then assembly on Monday. That's like considering why light bends more than Newton's gravity allowed for. It might be that how much light cycles will influence its path when moving past the Sun. And this would be because as they say, light is interacting with space/time in equal measure. This would suggest that its frequency needs to be considered as well.
Edited on 08-12-2023 20:30
08-12-2023 20:50
James_
★★★★★
(2015)
What will be kind of neat is that I'll probably be the first scientist to map out the tropopause.
While that will seem insignificant, when its altitude or ceiling height changes, this will change the atmospheric pressure below it as well as the stratospheric pressure above it. This is what IMO helps to influence storms and the paths they follow. This might allow for extending weather forecasts out further than 10 days. It's kinda cool that it'll turn out to be important research and it'll help to promote Atmospheric Chemistry and Astrophysics as an extension of Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics.
And for anyone interested, a link to my YouTube channel and my website.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6p2S01II-6I2j46qVXnHXg
https://climate-cycling.com/
08-12-2023 22:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5642)
James_ wrote:
What will be kind of neat is that I'll probably be the first scientist to map out the tropopause.
While that will seem insignificant, when its altitude or ceiling height changes, this will change the atmospheric pressure below it as well as the stratospheric pressure above it. This is what IMO helps to influence storms and the paths they follow. This might allow for extending weather forecasts out further than 10 days. It's kinda cool that it'll turn out to be important research and it'll help to promote Atmospheric Chemistry and Astrophysics as an extension of Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics.
And for anyone interested, a link to my YouTube channel and my website.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6p2S01II-6I2j46qVXnHXg
https://climate-cycling.com/


Hey Alan, how did you map out the tropopause?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 08-12-2023 22:44
Page 2 of 3<123>





Join the debate Atmospheric Chemistry and Astrophysics:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Science and Atmospheric Chemistry625-11-2023 20:55
Atmospheric Chemistry701-11-2023 21:32
The ACTUAL Percentage of Atmospheric CO26403-09-2020 05:12
411.66 PPM: Scientists Alarmed by Early Rise in Atmospheric CO2209-03-2019 16:55
equatorial Ozone depletion atmospheric sluff due to heating1514-05-2018 08:07
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact