Remember me
▼ Content

Atmospheric Chemistry

Atmospheric Chemistry30-10-2023 20:45
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
I found it necessary to read through 12 pages to find this;
aldehydes (CH2O, CH3CHOplus higher aldehydes) as well as ketones (CH3COCH3 and higher ketones, methylethyl ketone, methylvinyl ketone).Species explicitly included in EDGAR v2.0 that are not explicit in LMDz-INCA were aggregated into the specific com-pound group based on their individual molecular weights,their reactivity towards the hydroxyl radical, and their relative atmospheric abundances.Biomass burning emissions are introduced accord
https://www.academia.edu/30281588/Atmospheric_Chemistry_and_Physics_Interactive_chemistry_in_the_Laboratoire_de_M%C3%A9t%C3%A9orologie_Dynamique_general_circulation_model_model_description_and_impact_analysis_of_biogenic_hydrocarbons_on_tropospheric_chemistry?email_work_card=view-paper

They grouped CH2O (formaldehyde) with other aldehydes and higher keytones.
While this simplified their model it is a significant mistake. This is one reason why my research would be important. I'd be showing that CH4 (methane) can occur from a fusion process.
My experiment will allow for photlytics to influence it as well. This means that the
balloon the gasses are in will in one version need to block out solar radiation and in another version allow for solar radiation to pass into the controlled area of the experiment.
When they mention ozone in the upper troposphere, it's possible that it could be amassing in the upper troposphere while like in the stratosphere it occurs lower in the layer of the atmosphere that it's in.
If anyone is interested they can read follow the link and read it for themselves. Although with my experiment I do think its fusion because CO2 is such a stable molecule and it retains more heat (has a higher R value) when considered in the Joules-Thomson coefficient. I am suggesting that conservation of momentum in this instance dictates thermodynamics (the transfer/flow of heat).

And now my father Alan "Lot" Bauldree is teaching me. He will receive the credit and then he can do HIS experiment without me. I just need surgery.

p.s., My father Alan "Lot" Bauldree told me I cannot live in the U.S. unless he allows it. And any work I do to get away from him is his teaching me. Why I will leave the U.S. I'm not Mexican so Alan "Lot" Bauldree can do whatever he wants to me because he's witnessing the organized Christian religion;
The First Amendment provides that Congress make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting its free exercise.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/our-government/the-constitution/#:~:text=The%20First%20Amendment%20provides%20that,the%20right%20to%20bear%20arms.

Attached image:

Edited on 30-10-2023 20:53
30-10-2023 23:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
I found it necessary to read through 12 pages to find this;
aldehydes (CH2O, CH3CHOplus higher aldehydes) as well as ketones (CH3COCH3 and higher ketones, methylethyl ketone, methylvinyl ketone).Species explicitly included in EDGAR v2.0 that are not explicit in LMDz-INCA were aggregated into the specific com-pound group based on their individual molecular weights,their reactivity towards the hydroxyl radical, and their relative atmospheric abundances.Biomass burning emissions are introduced accord
https://www.academia.edu/30281588/Atmospheric_Chemistry_and_Physics_Interactive_chemistry_in_the_Laboratoire_de_M%C3%A9t%C3%A9orologie_Dynamique_general_circulation_model_model_description_and_impact_analysis_of_biogenic_hydrocarbons_on_tropospheric_chemistry?email_work_card=view-paper

They grouped CH2O (formaldehyde) with other aldehydes and higher keytones.
While this simplified their model it is a significant mistake. This is one reason why my research would be important. I'd be showing that CH4 (methane) can occur from a fusion process.
My experiment will allow for photlytics to influence it as well. This means that the
balloon the gasses are in will in one version need to block out solar radiation and in another version allow for solar radiation to pass into the controlled area of the experiment.
When they mention ozone in the upper troposphere, it's possible that it could be amassing in the upper troposphere while like in the stratosphere it occurs lower in the layer of the atmosphere that it's in.
If anyone is interested they can read follow the link and read it for themselves. Although with my experiment I do think its fusion because CO2 is such a stable molecule and it retains more heat (has a higher R value) when considered in the Joules-Thomson coefficient. I am suggesting that conservation of momentum in this instance dictates thermodynamics (the transfer/flow of heat).

And now my father Alan "Lot" Bauldree is teaching me. He will receive the credit and then he can do HIS experiment without me. I just need surgery.

p.s., My father Alan "Lot" Bauldree told me I cannot live in the U.S. unless he allows it. And any work I do to get away from him is his teaching me. Why I will leave the U.S. I'm not Mexican so Alan "Lot" Bauldree can do whatever he wants to me because he's witnessing the organized Christian religion;
The First Amendment provides that Congress make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting its free exercise.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/our-government/the-constitution/#:~:text=The%20First%20Amendment%20provides%20that,the%20right%20to%20bear%20arms.

What creates the energy to create methane by fusion?

Your research would be very important to Sigmune Freud, so can you lie back and tell us why you believe that your mother did that to you?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
30-10-2023 23:35
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21628)
James_ wrote:
...deleted excessive meaningless random wanderings and buzzwords...

Heat cannot be retained in anything.
Insulation does not retain heat. It reduces heat.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-10-2023 23:59
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:

All heat and heat transfer might be is the same thing as rubbing your hands together quickly. They get hot because friction excites molecules.
With CO2 it might be more about changing its quantum state. Basically as its quantum state goes from n = 0 to n = 1 then n = 2, etc. it's also gaining mass.
And with gasses that have a lower R value they gain less mass and just absorbs and emits more background radiation. I don't think scientists consider that when
molecules change from one type to another that the elements mass' also changes.
They just say atomic mass regardless of how molecules change. With what I'm doing, I might say when CO2 occurs that it gains mass which allows it to be a stable molecule.
Edited on 31-10-2023 00:09
31-10-2023 18:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:

All heat and heat transfer might be is the same thing as rubbing your hands together quickly. They get hot because friction excites molecules.
With CO2 it might be more about changing its quantum state. Basically as its quantum state goes from n = 0 to n = 1 then n = 2, etc. it's also gaining mass.
And with gasses that have a lower R value they gain less mass and just absorbs and emits more background radiation. I don't think scientists consider that when
They just say atomic mass regardless of how molecules change. With what I'm doing, I might say when CO2 occurs that it gains mass which allows it to be a stable molecule.

Give the nurse her phone back, right now.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

31-10-2023 19:09
(21628)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:

Heat has no temperature. There is no such thing as 'heat transfer'.
James_ wrote:

Molecules don't have a 'quantum state'.
James_ wrote:
And with gasses that have a lower R value they gain less mass and just absorbs and emits more background radiation.

Molecules don't just gain mass.
James_ wrote:
I don't think scientists consider that when

Molecules don't change.
James_ wrote:
They just say atomic mass regardless of how molecules change.

Molecules are not atoms.
James_ wrote:
With what I'm doing, I might say when CO2 occurs that it gains mass which allows it to be a stable molecule.

Mass does not create stable anything.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
31-10-2023 19:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:

James_ wrote:

James_ wrote:
And with gasses that have a lower R value they gain less mass and just absorbs and emits more background radiation.

James_ wrote:

Molecules don't change.
James_ wrote:

Molecules are not atoms.
James_ wrote:
With what I'm doing, I might say when CO2 occurs that it gains mass which allows it to be a stable molecule.

Actually, Heat transfer, any or all of several kinds of phenomena, considered as mechanisms, that convey energy and entropy from one location to another. The specific mechanisms are usually referred to as convection, thermal radiation, and conduction (see thermal conduction). Conduction involves transfer of energy and entropy between adjacent molecules, usually a slow process. Convection involves movement of a heated fluid, such as air, usually a fairly rapid process. Radiation refers to the transmission of energy as electromagnetic radiation from its emission at a heated surface to its absorption on another surface, a process requiring no medium to convey the energy.

Transfer of heat, whether in heating a building or a kettle of water or in a natural condition such as a thunderstorm, usually involves all these processes and are tied to the science of thermodynamics and the laws of thermodynamics.

ULTRA MAGA

01-11-2023 21:32
(21628)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:

James_ wrote:

James_ wrote:

James_ wrote:

Molecules don't change.
James_ wrote:

Molecules are not atoms.
James_ wrote:

Actually, Heat transfer, any or all of several kinds of phenomena, considered as mechanisms, that convey energy and entropy from one location to another.

Heat is not transferred. Heat is not energy. Heat is not entropy.
Swan wrote:
Transfer of heat,

Heat is not transferred.
Swan wrote:
whether in heating a building or a kettle of water or in a natural condition such as a thunderstorm, usually involves all these processes and are tied to the science of thermodynamics and the laws of thermodynamics.

Which you just denied.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate Atmospheric Chemistry:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Atmospheric Chemistry and Astrophysics8209-12-2023 00:36
Science and Atmospheric Chemistry625-11-2023 20:55
The ACTUAL Percentage of Atmospheric CO26403-09-2020 05:12
411.66 PPM: Scientists Alarmed by Early Rise in Atmospheric CO2209-03-2019 16:55
equatorial Ozone depletion atmospheric sluff due to heating1514-05-2018 08:07
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact