Remember me
▼ Content

An interesting covid-19 number. If all Americans caught covid-19, then 85 percent


An interesting covid-19 number. If all Americans caught covid-19, then 85 percent28-01-2021 22:30
SwanProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(392)
or 280,000,000 Americans would have had covid and not known it because they had no symptoms as 85 percent of covid patients have no symptoms.

Also 99.6 percent recover fully

That said you might have had it and not even known
29-01-2021 02:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
This is why 'infection rate' is really quite a useless number. This rate has been fabricated, and also includes results of covid19 tests, which are testing for antibodies, not covid19. The test is also unreliable, producing false positives and false negatives.

Both numbers you quoted are random numbers of type randU. They are manufactured 'data'. It is not data at all.
30-01-2021 00:09
SwanProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(392)
Into the Night wrote:
This is why 'infection rate' is really quite a useless number. This rate has been fabricated, and also includes results of covid19 tests, which are testing for antibodies, not covid19. The test is also unreliable, producing false positives and false negatives.

Both numbers you quoted are random numbers of type randU. They are manufactured 'data'. It is not data at all.


True the rate is fabricated as the real rate is way higher than known as 85 percent of the infected do not even know that they were infected at all
30-01-2021 04:00
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
This is why 'infection rate' is really quite a useless number. This rate has been fabricated, and also includes results of covid19 tests, which are testing for antibodies, not covid19. The test is also unreliable, producing false positives and false negatives.

Both numbers you quoted are random numbers of type randU. They are manufactured 'data'. It is not data at all.


True the rate is fabricated as the real rate is way higher than known as 85 percent of the infected do not even know that they were infected at all

How do YOU know they were infected at all?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
30-01-2021 04:49
SwanProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(392)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
This is why 'infection rate' is really quite a useless number. This rate has been fabricated, and also includes results of covid19 tests, which are testing for antibodies, not covid19. The test is also unreliable, producing false positives and false negatives.

Both numbers you quoted are random numbers of type randU. They are manufactured 'data'. It is not data at all.


True the rate is fabricated as the real rate is way higher than known as 85 percent of the infected do not even know that they were infected at all

How do YOU know they were infected at all?


That is complicated, the FBI has been working on that for decades
30-01-2021 04:55
keepit
★★★★★
(2072)
Swan,
I don't know the numbers very well but it sounds like almost 200 million americans have been infected. Is that true?
30-01-2021 05:01
SwanProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(392)
keepit wrote:
Swan,
I don't know the numbers very well but it sounds like almost 200 million americans have been infected. Is that true?


I never counted but again if every American were infected the numbers say that 280 million would not know. Which means that on average the common cold is more annoying?

Do you enjoy following and never leading?
30-01-2021 05:06
keepit
★★★★★
(2072)
Swan,
The average common cold doesn't result in death.

Also, i'd rather be a peacemaker than a leader. Much less downside to being a peacemaker.
Edited on 30-01-2021 05:09
30-01-2021 05:17
SwanProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(392)
keepit wrote:
Swan,
The average common cold doesn't result in death.

Also, i'd rather be a peacemaker than a leader. Much less downside to being a peacemaker.


Actually the common cold and flu have always killed old people.

The flu killed 80,000 Americans in 2018

The entire Vietnam war killed 58,000 Americans

500,000 Americans die every year from tobacco

LOL the CDC operates on tobacco taxes

Yawn

PS make sure you think what they tell you to think
30-01-2021 05:29
keepit
★★★★★
(2072)
Geez, i thought we were talking about the common cold.
30-01-2021 05:35
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8611)
keepit wrote: Geez, i thought we were talking about the common cold.

So you expect us to believe that you were thinking?

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
30-01-2021 05:44
SwanProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(392)
keepit wrote:
Geez, i thought we were talking about the common cold.


LOL the common cold is typically the rhinovirus or the coronavirus

Google it and learn
30-01-2021 06:14
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3185)
keepit wrote:
Swan,
The average common cold doesn't result in death.

Also, i'd rather be a peacemaker than a leader. Much less downside to being a peacemaker.


Any kind of infection can be deadly, specially for the elderly, and people in a weakened state, from other illnesses and injuries. You body can't work miracles, and can only handle so many problems at the same time. Respiratory infections are seldom the primary cause of death, but they do hold the door open, for more serious issues, that more frequently do cause death. Colds, and some flu strains, are annoying, because there is no cure, or effective treatment. The patient has to deal with it, if the can. Antiviral drugs, only work if given early, and not always effective. Basically, if you take care of your overall health, you have a pretty good chance of recovering from most anything. Those, who's life hangs on remembering to take a handful of pills everyday, probably aren't going to have an easy time.
30-01-2021 07:25
keepit
★★★★★
(2072)
Swan,
It's interesting, if what you say is true, about 85% of those infected don't know it, then at this point almost 200,000,000 have been infected in the us. That's about 60% of americans have some level of immunity. Add that to the people that have been immunized by vaccine and we would be very close to herd immunity at this point in time. That is, if what you say is true.
What then about the variants of covid (south african, brazilian, uk variants). We don't know about that level of immunity. What you said about 85% remains to be seen though, at least in the news i've read. Where do you get your news?

I couldn't find any statistics on death from colds by searching through ggogle
Where do you get your information?
Edited on 30-01-2021 07:55
30-01-2021 11:42
James___
★★★★★
(4137)
keepit wrote:
Swan,
It's interesting, if what you say is true, about 85% of those infected don't know it, then at this point almost 200,000,000 have been infected in the us. That's about 60% of americans have some level of immunity. Add that to the people that have been immunized by vaccine and we would be very close to herd immunity at this point in time. That is, if what you say is true.
What then about the variants of covid (south african, brazilian, uk variants). We don't know about that level of immunity. What you said about 85% remains to be seen though, at least in the news i've read. Where do you get your news?

I couldn't find any statistics on death from colds by searching through ggogle
Where do you get your information?



Are you saying someone died from the common cold? Better let people know who live above the 46th parallel. But not Green Bay. Forget the last comment. I like cheese.
30-01-2021 13:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
keepit wrote:
Swan,
It's interesting, if what you say is true, about 85% of those infected don't know it, then at this point almost 200,000,000 have been infected in the us. That's about 60% of americans have some level of immunity. Add that to the people that have been immunized by vaccine and we would be very close to herd immunity at this point in time. That is, if what you say is true.
What then about the variants of covid (south african, brazilian, uk variants). We don't know about that level of immunity. What you said about 85% remains to be seen though, at least in the news i've read. Where do you get your news?

I couldn't find any statistics on death from colds by searching through ggogle
Where do you get your information?


May I suggest history? Google isn't God, you know.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
30-01-2021 15:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:
Swan,
It's interesting, if what you say is true, about 85% of those infected don't know it, then at this point almost 200,000,000 have been infected in the us. That's about 60% of americans have some level of immunity. Add that to the people that have been immunized by vaccine and we would be very close to herd immunity at this point in time. That is, if what you say is true.
What then about the variants of covid (south african, brazilian, uk variants). We don't know about that level of immunity. What you said about 85% remains to be seen though, at least in the news i've read. Where do you get your news?

I couldn't find any statistics on death from colds by searching through ggogle
Where do you get your information?



Are you saying someone died from the common cold? Better let people know who live above the 46th parallel. But not Green Bay. Forget the last comment. I like cheese.

Yes. It's possible to die from the common cold.
Remember also that until 2020, the CDC considered influenza viruses a 'common cold' or at least a 'common flu'.

All of them are potentially deadly...again, hitting those with compromised respiratory systems the most.

Yes. You can die from a rhinovirus, or common cold.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
Edited on 30-01-2021 15:02
30-01-2021 15:31
SwanProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(392)
James___ wrote:
keepit wrote:
Swan,
It's interesting, if what you say is true, about 85% of those infected don't know it, then at this point almost 200,000,000 have been infected in the us. That's about 60% of americans have some level of immunity. Add that to the people that have been immunized by vaccine and we would be very close to herd immunity at this point in time. That is, if what you say is true.
What then about the variants of covid (south african, brazilian, uk variants). We don't know about that level of immunity. What you said about 85% remains to be seen though, at least in the news i've read. Where do you get your news?

I couldn't find any statistics on death from colds by searching through ggogle
Where do you get your information?



Are you saying someone died from the common cold? Better let people know who live above the 46th parallel. But not Green Bay. Forget the last comment. I like cheese.


Yes old people with co morbidity's were always vulnerable to dying from the common cold. The only thing different now is that they are telling you every day and not telling us that people are dying from other things
30-01-2021 19:03
keepit
★★★★★
(2072)
Keep in mind that the flu is not the same as the common cold and the flu is not the covid.
I couldn't even find a death rate for the common cold in the Merck manual, considered to be the "Bible" in medicine.

Swan, where did you get that 85% figure? If that is true, it may be the best
news, assuming that infection confers significant immunity.
Edited on 30-01-2021 19:03
30-01-2021 19:35
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3185)
The China Flu hasn't been the primary cause of death either, it's complication. It's a contributing factor. All the other cold and flu viruses, were once deadly pandemics, and epidemics. They ravaged the vulnerable populations. Those that recovered, were immune, and less likely to have a severe case, which to spread to others. We will get to herd immunity, eventually, but the China Virus, is going to be completely gone. There will still be outbreaks, and epidemics for decades. Those that are at high-risk now, will always be at risk. The moment they leave the safety of their basement-bunker, there will still be a chance of catching China Virus, or some other respiratory infection. Once a basement-dweller, always will be, a basement-dweller...
30-01-2021 19:47
SwanProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(392)
keepit wrote:
Keep in mind that the flu is not the same as the common cold and the flu is not the covid.
I couldn't even find a death rate for the common cold in the Merck manual, considered to be the "Bible" in medicine.

Swan, where did you get that 85% figure? If that is true, it may be the best
news, assuming that infection confers significant immunity.


This study said that 86 percent have no china flu symptoms

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20201009/86-percent-of-the-UKs-COVID-19-patients-have-no-symptoms.aspx#:~:text=Now%2C%20a%20new%20study%20by,loss%20of%20taste%20or%20smell.
30-01-2021 20:12
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8611)
Swan wrote:This study said that 86 percent have no china flu symptoms

I have noticed your continued use of the term "China Flu."

You are being awarded an honorary bonus point.

.
Attached image:

30-01-2021 20:18
keepit
★★★★★
(2072)
Swan,
I see the study you're talking about. It could mean good news or it could mean the immunity mild covid infection confers isn't very strong.
30-01-2021 20:51
SwanProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(392)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:This study said that 86 percent have no china flu symptoms

I have noticed your continued use of the term "China Flu."

You are being awarded an honorary bonus point.

.


It's really a chinese biological weapon, not really a flu either. However china flu suffices
30-01-2021 21:44
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8611)
keepit wrote:Swan, I see the study you're talking about. It could mean good news or it could mean the immunity mild covid infection confers isn't very strong.

keepit, immunity is a boolean value. All immunity to COVID-19 is equivalent and you either have it or you do not.

If what you are discussing is merely "resistance" and not "immunity" then sure, that is a spectrum and your mileage will vary.

This is where you claim that your total lack of English proficiency is somehow my fault. I sense the words "semantic argument" are imminent.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
30-01-2021 21:52
keepit
★★★★★
(2072)
IBD,
It could be that you are learning but i doubt it.
31-01-2021 01:42
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(8611)
keepit wrote: IBD, It could be that you are learning but i doubt it.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
31-01-2021 02:00
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3185)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:This study said that 86 percent have no china flu symptoms

I have noticed your continued use of the term "China Flu."

You are being awarded an honorary bonus point.

.


Our Lord Biden proclaimed it, in an Executive Order last week, so we have an obligation to resist conforming.

I'm hoping it catches on, and want to get in the habit, if ever interview for TV news, or something I write, catches attention. Random publicity. We really should let the democrats sweep it under the rug. China knew, and didn't share the information, or shut down international travel, for months. We would still have had a pandemic, but most countries could have been better prepared. Governor Cuomo, might not of murdered 35,000+ grandmas in 2 weeks.
31-01-2021 02:24
SwanProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(392)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:This study said that 86 percent have no china flu symptoms

I have noticed your continued use of the term "China Flu."

You are being awarded an honorary bonus point.

.


Our Lord Biden proclaimed it, in an Executive Order last week, so we have an obligation to resist conforming.

I'm hoping it catches on, and want to get in the habit, if ever interview for TV news, or something I write, catches attention. Random publicity. We really should let the democrats sweep it under the rug. China knew, and didn't share the information, or shut down international travel, for months. We would still have had a pandemic, but most countries could have been better prepared. Governor Cuomo, might not of murdered 35,000+ grandmas in 2 weeks.


CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU

CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU

CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU

CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU

CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU
CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU

CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU

CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU

CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU

CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU
CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU

CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU

CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU

CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU

CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU
CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU

CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU

CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU

CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU

CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU CHINA FLU
31-01-2021 03:21
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
keepit wrote:
Keep in mind that the flu is not the same as the common cold and the flu is not the covid.

Better let the CDC and WHO know. They have often called a flu 'the common cold', have often called infection by a Covid/SARS series virus 'the flu', and even referred to some rhinovirus infections as 'the flu'.

Deaths have occurred from causes related to infections by rhinovirus, influenza virus, and covid/SARS virus. No one has died from any of these viruses themselves, except due to extensive fever.

keepit wrote:
I couldn't even find a death rate for the common cold in the Merck manual, considered to be the "Bible" in medicine.
False authority fallacy.
keepit wrote:
Swan, where did you get that 85% figure? If that is true, it may be the best
news, assuming that infection confers significant immunity.

A made number. You can safely discard it.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
31-01-2021 03:21
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:
Keep in mind that the flu is not the same as the common cold and the flu is not the covid.
I couldn't even find a death rate for the common cold in the Merck manual, considered to be the "Bible" in medicine.

Swan, where did you get that 85% figure? If that is true, it may be the best
news, assuming that infection confers significant immunity.


This study said that 86 percent have no china flu symptoms

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20201009/86-percent-of-the-UKs-COVID-19-patients-have-no-symptoms.aspx#:~:text=Now%2C%20a%20new%20study%20by,loss%20of%20taste%20or%20smell.


Random number. Argument from randU fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
31-01-2021 03:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
keepit wrote:
Swan,
I see the study you're talking about. It could mean good news or it could mean the immunity mild covid infection confers isn't very strong.


Fear mongering. Divisional error fallacy. The exception does not prove the rule.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
31-01-2021 03:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:This study said that 86 percent have no china flu symptoms

I have noticed your continued use of the term "China Flu."

You are being awarded an honorary bonus point.

.


It's really a chinese biological weapon, not really a flu either. However china flu suffices


Covid19 is the mildest virus of the Covid/SARS series viruses so far discovered.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
31-01-2021 03:24
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
keepit wrote:
IBD,
It could be that you are learning but i doubt it.

Contextomy fallacy. Void argument fallacy. Bulverism fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
31-01-2021 03:31
SwanProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(392)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:This study said that 86 percent have no china flu symptoms

I have noticed your continued use of the term "China Flu."

You are being awarded an honorary bonus point.

.


It's really a chinese biological weapon, not really a flu either. However china flu suffices


Covid19 is the mildest virus of the Covid/SARS series viruses so far discovered.


The mildness is what makes it deadly as it spreads without being known, no doubt the chinese want to use it for population control of old people
31-01-2021 06:20
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:This study said that 86 percent have no china flu symptoms

I have noticed your continued use of the term "China Flu."

You are being awarded an honorary bonus point.

.


It's really a chinese biological weapon, not really a flu either. However china flu suffices


Covid19 is the mildest virus of the Covid/SARS series viruses so far discovered.


The mildness is what makes it deadly as it spreads without being known, no doubt the chinese want to use it for population control of old people


No Covid/SARS variation has killed anyone. The same is true of covid19.
People that die from respiratory viruses such as any of the Covid/SARS varieties, the influenza varieties, the rhinovirus varieties, etc. die of pneumonia, an opportunistic bacterlogical infection of the lungs. Any respiratory virus can induce pneumonia. This is why these viruses tend to elderly, or those with compromised respiratory systems (a good reason to quit smoking!).

Pneumonia is a bacteriological infection. It can be treated if caught early, by using aggressive antibiotics. After that, treatment options become limited quite rapidly.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
31-01-2021 06:21
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:This study said that 86 percent have no china flu symptoms

I have noticed your continued use of the term "China Flu."

You are being awarded an honorary bonus point.

.


It's really a chinese biological weapon, not really a flu either. However china flu suffices


Covid19 is the mildest virus of the Covid/SARS series viruses so far discovered.


The mildness is what makes it deadly as it spreads without being known, no doubt the chinese want to use it for population control of old people

The old people in China are not a threat. The young people in China are a threat.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
31-01-2021 16:39
SwanProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(392)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:This study said that 86 percent have no china flu symptoms

I have noticed your continued use of the term "China Flu."

You are being awarded an honorary bonus point.

.


It's really a chinese biological weapon, not really a flu either. However china flu suffices


Covid19 is the mildest virus of the Covid/SARS series viruses so far discovered.


The mildness is what makes it deadly as it spreads without being known, no doubt the chinese want to use it for population control of old people


No Covid/SARS variation has killed anyone. The same is true of covid19.
People that die from respiratory viruses such as any of the Covid/SARS varieties, the influenza varieties, the rhinovirus varieties, etc. die of pneumonia, an opportunistic bacterlogical infection of the lungs. Any respiratory virus can induce pneumonia. This is why these viruses tend to elderly, or those with compromised respiratory systems (a good reason to quit smoking!).

Pneumonia is a bacteriological infection. It can be treated if caught early, by using aggressive antibiotics. After that, treatment options become limited quite rapidly.


Wrong again, see some people are ready to die, even wanting to die. If they catch the common cold it can easily overwhelm their bodies, covid does the same thing
31-01-2021 23:04
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15044)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:This study said that 86 percent have no china flu symptoms

I have noticed your continued use of the term "China Flu."

You are being awarded an honorary bonus point.

.


It's really a chinese biological weapon, not really a flu either. However china flu suffices


Covid19 is the mildest virus of the Covid/SARS series viruses so far discovered.


The mildness is what makes it deadly as it spreads without being known, no doubt the chinese want to use it for population control of old people


No Covid/SARS variation has killed anyone. The same is true of covid19.
People that die from respiratory viruses such as any of the Covid/SARS varieties, the influenza varieties, the rhinovirus varieties, etc. die of pneumonia, an opportunistic bacterlogical infection of the lungs. Any respiratory virus can induce pneumonia. This is why these viruses tend to elderly, or those with compromised respiratory systems (a good reason to quit smoking!).

Pneumonia is a bacteriological infection. It can be treated if caught early, by using aggressive antibiotics. After that, treatment options become limited quite rapidly.


Wrong again, see some people are ready to die, even wanting to die. If they catch the common cold it can easily overwhelm their bodies, covid does the same thing

No, they simply chose to die.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
01-02-2021 02:07
SwanProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(392)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:This study said that 86 percent have no china flu symptoms

I have noticed your continued use of the term "China Flu."

You are being awarded an honorary bonus point.

.


It's really a chinese biological weapon, not really a flu either. However china flu suffices


Covid19 is the mildest virus of the Covid/SARS series viruses so far discovered.


The mildness is what makes it deadly as it spreads without being known, no doubt the chinese want to use it for population control of old people


No Covid/SARS variation has killed anyone. The same is true of covid19.
People that die from respiratory viruses such as any of the Covid/SARS varieties, the influenza varieties, the rhinovirus varieties, etc. die of pneumonia, an opportunistic bacterlogical infection of the lungs. Any respiratory virus can induce pneumonia. This is why these viruses tend to elderly, or those with compromised respiratory systems (a good reason to quit smoking!).

Pneumonia is a bacteriological infection. It can be treated if caught early, by using aggressive antibiotics. After that, treatment options become limited quite rapidly.


Wrong again, see some people are ready to die, even wanting to die. If they catch the common cold it can easily overwhelm their bodies, covid does the same thing

No, they simply chose to die.


People do not choose to die from the common cold, but it happens




Join the debate An interesting covid-19 number. If all Americans caught covid-19, then 85 percent:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
CO2 monitors can help prevent the spread of COVID-19, experts say1524-02-2021 18:04
The Correct Call From The Authority Must Let Everyone Self Study & Dealing With Corona Virus COVID122-02-2021 07:24
Why is it so cold? In ten more years Americans will be begging for global warming3219-02-2021 21:32
God Made Corona Virus COVID So Do Not Try To Counter It, The More Trouble Will Follow316-02-2021 22:55
The Corona Virus COVID Pandemic Event Has Deep Meaning Beyond Understanding Of Mortal Human713-02-2021 17:53
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact