Remember me
▼ Content

All Beings Entities Who Are Behind The Pandemic COVID Has Moral Below Animals & Deserved To Be Dead V

All Beings Entities Who Are Behind The Pandemic COVID Has Moral Below Animals & Deserved To Be Dead Vanish02-06-2021 09:04
Real_Messiah_Buddha
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
All Beings Entities Who Are Behind The Pandemic COVID Has Moral Below Animals & Deserved To Be Dead Vanished Forever !
Source: freejoy.aimoo.com

All I can say no is that those beings, groups, entities who are behind the fake pandemic corona virus COVID is that they are just bunch of stupid, idiots people who do not know the limit, who do not know what is a "just enough" mean. They only think swimming fast in the pool can help them understand how to swim in the ocean, but they are wrong ! Swimming in the pool and swimming in the ocean are not the same !

All those beings/groups/entities who are cheating, scamming, faking the pandemic COVID and deceiving the public are deserve to be dead and vanish forever.
How many times I need to tell that you guys do not understand the prophecy correctly and are committing suicide.
I have told many times that I am the savior Messiah Buddha, you guys just need to ask and I will show you the way, but you guys have refused.

All of those religions gods are stupid and not good enough, they only have "power" but lack of true intelligence !

Life is everything people can think/dream of, if anyone can deny and do not accept that fact, then they are still not yet fully know the source of human creation, the source of life !

Best Regard,
The Savior

Source: freejoy.aimoo.com
02-06-2021 10:11
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
It is about money. The testing scam and vaccine scam is there to make millions for those who are in the business. The people who got the goverment job also heavily benefit from the scam. They can work from the home. Teachers , doctors etc etc. They would prolong the situations as much as possible. I have heard that an average cost in our country to treat a covid patient was around 150000 dollars. Imagine that, a hypochondriac with a little bit of cought could make your hospital a 150k easy money. Of course they would perpetuate the scam as much as possible.
Those were the winners. There are of course also the losers. Those who work in heavy industy - welders, construction workers , production line workers etc etc. They kept slaving as usual. Sometimes with a mandatory mask or even vaccine requirement. They were frightened so much by the mainstream media that they quite willingfully succumbed to all of this nonsense and even started to demand other people to succumb to this. They are also the ones who earn the money that is distributed to the scammers.
Edited on 02-06-2021 10:20
02-06-2021 18:42
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Xadoman wrote:
It is about money. The testing scam and vaccine scam is there to make millions for those who are in the business. The people who got the goverment job also heavily benefit from the scam. They can work from the home. Teachers , doctors etc etc. They would prolong the situations as much as possible. I have heard that an average cost in our country to treat a covid patient was around 150000 dollars. Imagine that, a hypochondriac with a little bit of cought could make your hospital a 150k easy money. Of course they would perpetuate the scam as much as possible.
Those were the winners. There are of course also the losers. Those who work in heavy industy - welders, construction workers , production line workers etc etc. They kept slaving as usual. Sometimes with a mandatory mask or even vaccine requirement. They were frightened so much by the mainstream media that they quite willingfully succumbed to all of this nonsense and even started to demand other people to succumb to this. They are also the ones who earn the money that is distributed to the scammers.

Pretty much... That's why Demonkkkrats and their allies in media/tech/pharma/etc had to quell any voices telling people about hydroxy and ivermectin (especially ivermectin), which would've shown the world that covid was a complete and utter non-issue.

These people also don't wish for you to take care of your own body and to treat the root causes of issues with natural treatments... They would rather have you keep ingesting their side-effect riddled Big Pharma poisons instead...

02-06-2021 18:53
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14450)

gfm7175 wrote:Pretty much... That's why Demonkkkrats and their allies in media/tech/pharma/etc had to quell any voices telling people about hydroxy and ivermectin (especially ivermectin), which would've shown the world that covid was a complete and utter non-issue.

It's why they instilled panic at the thought of simply getting COVID and just becoming immune to it a few days later, after possibly not even having any symptoms or even being aware that you ever had COVID.

My operating assumption is that many of the people who got vaccinated were already immune from already having it.

02-06-2021 23:42
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:Pretty much... That's why Demonkkkrats and their allies in media/tech/pharma/etc had to quell any voices telling people about hydroxy and ivermectin (especially ivermectin), which would've shown the world that covid was a complete and utter non-issue.

It's why they instilled panic at the thought of simply getting COVID and just becoming immune to it a few days later, after possibly not even having any symptoms or even being aware that you ever had COVID.

My operating assumption is that many of the people who got vaccinated were already immune from already having it.

That's my assumption as well. After all, I've done about all that I can possibly do to expose myself to it and I never once got sick... I additionally suspect that herd immunity was reached some time before the jabby-jab even became available. In the end, Big Pharma (and any other invested parties) don't get rich off of doctors prescribing covid patients with the very cheap, very safe, and readily available ivermectin...

03-06-2021 00:06
(14450)

gfm7175 wrote:That's my assumption as well. After all, I've done about all that I can possibly do to expose myself to it and I never once got sick... I additionally suspect that herd immunity was reached some time before the jabby-jab even became available. In the end, Big Pharma (and any other invested parties) don't get rich off of doctors prescribing covid patients with the very cheap, very safe, and readily available ivermectin...

Just four days ago, I was involved in a very political yet very polite discussion that opened with the (rhetorical) question: "Why would any intelligent, rational, educated professional refuse to get the COVID vaccination?"

The ensuing silence told me that I was going to be the only one providing a response.

I stated that there were actually several valid reasons and I explained:
1) The hurried nature of the vaccine development
2) The "contract is awarded to the lowest bidder" concept
3) The not-fully-tested nature of the vaccine
4) The many reports of the vaccine's side effects being worse than just getting COVID
5) The belief many have that they already had COVID and are already immune

... to which I was told "Yes, of course uneducated people in the backwoods are going to have misconceptions but I'm talking about educated adults."

At that point I figured it would be counterproductive to then go into: 6) Because COVID is a scam and nobody has died from it; no vaccine is needed.

A few people with whom I regularly visit consider COVID to be one step short of a death sentence and so we must do everything we can to protect ourselves.

Oh well.

03-06-2021 01:00
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:That's my assumption as well. After all, I've done about all that I can possibly do to expose myself to it and I never once got sick... I additionally suspect that herd immunity was reached some time before the jabby-jab even became available. In the end, Big Pharma (and any other invested parties) don't get rich off of doctors prescribing covid patients with the very cheap, very safe, and readily available ivermectin...

Just four days ago, I was involved in a very political yet very polite discussion that opened with the (rhetorical) question: "Why would any intelligent, rational, educated professional refuse to get the COVID vaccination?"

The ensuing silence told me that I was going to be the only one providing a response.

I stated that there were actually several valid reasons and I explained:
1) The hurried nature of the vaccine development
2) The "contract is awarded to the lowest bidder" concept
3) The not-fully-tested nature of the vaccine
4) The many reports of the vaccine's side effects being worse than just getting COVID
5) The belief many have that they already had COVID and are already immune

... to which I was told "Yes, of course uneducated people in the backwoods are going to have misconceptions but I'm talking about educated adults."

At that point I figured it would be counterproductive to then go into: 6) Because COVID is a scam and nobody has died from it; no vaccine is needed.

A few people with whom I regularly visit consider COVID to be one step short of a death sentence and so we must do everything we can to protect ourselves.

Oh well.

Oh wow... Yeah, if you're deemed an "uneducated backwoods person" for bringing up just a few (imo quite valid) reasons for refusing to get jabbed, or to at least even take a bit of a pause and question the jab, then progressing any further with the COVID scam discussion is just a waste of time.

03-06-2021 04:15
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
There is a portion of the population, is such poor health, that any sort of infection, is a potential death sentence. A new cold virus, floating through the population, would scare their crap-sack full... Most are aware of the risks, and have been managing, specially during cold and flu season. I never really got, why we had to respond the way we did, when we already knew that only those already having health issues, were at risk of dying. No different, than any flu season. I think all the panic, false sense of being safe, wearing masks, actually made things worse, for those with health issues.

Any new vaccine is experiment, and takes time to develop. The mRNA vaccines are relatively new technology altogether. mRNA technology isn't just a vaccine, that's really a very simplistic application of the technology's potential. Now that they are confident in the delivery system, they can send pretty much any instructions they want, into cells. It's a pretty powerful tool/toy to play with.
03-06-2021 17:19
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
There is a portion of the population, is such poor health, that any sort of infection, is a potential death sentence. A new cold virus, floating through the population, would scare their crap-sack full... Most are aware of the risks, and have been managing, specially during cold and flu season. I never really got, why we had to respond the way we did, when we already knew that only those already having health issues, were at risk of dying. No different, than any flu season. I think all the panic, false sense of being safe, wearing masks, actually made things worse, for those with health issues.

Correct, the panic/manipulation/lying/etc did indeed make things worse. Why did we respond to covid-19 the way we did? If you view it from a logical standpoint, then it makes absolutely zero sense, but if you throw all logic aside, realize the various agendas (typically stemming from Marxism) that are being pushed, and "follow the money", then it will start to make much more sense...

HarveyH55 wrote:
Any new vaccine is experiment, and takes time to develop. The mRNA vaccines are relatively new technology altogether. mRNA technology isn't just a vaccine, that's really a very simplistic application of the technology's potential. Now that they are confident in the delivery system, they can send pretty much any instructions they want, into cells. It's a pretty powerful tool/toy to play with.

Let's just say that it is a "tool/toy" that I want absolutely nothing to do with. I don't want any of that shit injected into my body.

03-06-2021 18:04
(3314)
To all:

I am curious as to what the "covid restrictions" are currently like in your neck of the woods... I know that Harvey is in the wonderful patriotic sensible State of Florida where their wonderful legislature and wonderful governor actually do their job and allow people to be free and make their own healthcare decisions. I'm jealous.

In Wisconsin, we became free on a Statewide level a couple months ago after our Supreme Court told Evers to stop being a tyrant and continuously violating State Statute 323.10, but the few liberal counties and municipalities were allowed to have their own rules and they continued onward with the tyranny until just yesterday (June 2nd). Now, in a general sense, those liberal counties are allowing vaccinated people to unmask and undistance but are strongly recommending that unvaccinated people continue to mask up and distance.

I haven't followed their dumb rules since the beginning of the mandates and I'm not about to start following them now.

On a side note, I did enjoy going to a restaurant (in a politically conservative area) the other weekend for an incredibly tasty burger and fries. No masks, no distancing, everyone was happy and chatting and joking around with each other. It was a very uplifting and enjoyable environment to be in.
Edited on 03-06-2021 18:09
03-06-2021 19:06
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21628)
gfm7175 wrote:
To all:

I am curious as to what the "covid restrictions" are currently like in your neck of the woods... I know that Harvey is in the wonderful patriotic sensible State of Florida where their wonderful legislature and wonderful governor actually do their job and allow people to be free and make their own healthcare decisions. I'm jealous.

In Wisconsin, we became free on a Statewide level a couple months ago after our Supreme Court told Evers to stop being a tyrant and continuously violating State Statute 323.10, but the few liberal counties and municipalities were allowed to have their own rules and they continued onward with the tyranny until just yesterday (June 2nd). Now, in a general sense, those liberal counties are allowing vaccinated people to unmask and undistance but are strongly recommending that unvaccinated people continue to mask up and distance.

I haven't followed their dumb rules since the beginning of the mandates and I'm not about to start following them now.

On a side note, I did enjoy going to a restaurant (in a politically conservative area) the other weekend for an incredibly tasty burger and fries. No masks, no distancing, everyone was happy and chatting and joking around with each other. It was a very uplifting and enjoyable environment to be in.

In Washington, we have the Wet side and the Dry side.
Officially, our idiot king (governor) is still living in fear of covid19. The official rule is that masks are required in all business if you have not been vaccinated or outside in crowded areas if you have not been vaccinated. It is the honor system though. Guess how many businesses, particularly on the Dry side, honor it? Very few.

On the Wet side, many places are still either remaining closed out of fear, closed because they can't get staff (Biden's welfare crap is doing extensive damage), or just plain closed for good. There are a LOT of vacant storefronts. Most of the ones in downtown Seattle are boarded up for good, having too flee the daily riots and pillaging.

Most places on the Wet side are not requiring masks anymore. They do not check for your 'vaccination passport', since that only causes confrontations.

The attitude here now is that if you walk into a business and they tell you to put your mask on, you walk out take your business elsewhere.

You still see people driving around by themselves in their car wearing a mask. Idiots.
You still see some businesses requiring masks, whether vaccinated or not. Idiots.
You still see employees stuck having to wear masks whether vaccinated or not. Those businesses are losing staff...fast.

In my business, no one ever had to wear a mask during the entire time. Ever. No one lives in fear here. No one caught covid19. Most are vaccinated now, because they travel through oligarchies.

People are done with the damn masks, except for the hypochondriac idiots, of course.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
03-06-2021 22:10
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
To all:

Officially, our idiot king (governor) is still living in fear of covid19. The official rule is that masks are required in all business if you have not been vaccinated or outside in crowded areas if you have not been vaccinated. It is the honor system though. Guess how many businesses, particularly on the Dry side, honor it? Very few.

On the Wet side, many places are still either remaining closed out of fear, closed because they can't get staff (Biden's welfare crap is doing extensive damage), or just plain closed for good. There are a LOT of vacant storefronts. Most of the ones in downtown Seattle are boarded up for good, having too flee the daily riots and pillaging.

Most places on the Wet side are not requiring masks anymore. They do not check for your 'vaccination passport', since that only causes confrontations.

The attitude here now is that if you walk into a business and they tell you to put your mask on, you walk out take your business elsewhere.

You still see people driving around by themselves in their car wearing a mask. Idiots.
You still see some businesses requiring masks, whether vaccinated or not. Idiots.
You still see employees stuck having to wear masks whether vaccinated or not. Those businesses are losing staff...fast.

In my business, no one ever had to wear a mask during the entire time. Ever. No one lives in fear here. No one caught covid19. Most are vaccinated now, because they travel through oligarchies.

People are done with the damn masks, except for the hypochondriac idiots, of course.

Okay, so it sounds like Washington is stricter in their State level demands, but are still ultimately operating under the same 'honor system' that the liberal spots of Wisconsin are currently operating under.

Madison isn't nearly as bad as Seattle then. I haven't seen a single business boarded up in the downtown area since all of the orchestrated nationwide rioting occurred. A number of businesses have closed down for good though due to the covid tyranny. Landlords have seen increased vacancies and delinquencies, but it seems that people who have been working remotely have now been starting to return to the office setting. I can't speak for Madison's twin along Lake Michigan as I never have any reason to go there.

I still see the same idiots around here too. My mom was talking to an employee at a grocery store that she goes to and the employee was very happy to finally be rid of the damn tyranny towel. At the grocery store that I went to yesterday (the first day of "freedom"), which was in a liberal area, about half of the patrons there were masked and half of them weren't masked (much better than the usual of 'everyone but me' or 'everyone but me and another person or two').

At my liberal place of employment, apparently covid-19 is super smart and can read a calendar because everyone (even the libbies) ripped off their masks once June 2nd rolled around and have no longer been fear mongering about it. I suspect that they will willingly submit to the next cycle of fear mongering and willingly put the masks right back on if told to again.
03-06-2021 22:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21628)
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
To all:

Okay, so it sounds like Washington is stricter in their State level demands, but are still ultimately operating under the same 'honor system' that the liberal spots of Wisconsin are currently operating under.

Madison isn't nearly as bad as Seattle then. I haven't seen a single business boarded up in the downtown area since all of the orchestrated nationwide rioting occurred. A number of businesses have closed down for good though due to the covid tyranny. Landlords have seen increased vacancies and delinquencies, but it seems that people who have been working remotely have now been starting to return to the office setting. I can't speak for Madison's twin along Lake Michigan as I never have any reason to go there.

I still see the same idiots around here too. My mom was talking to an employee at a grocery store that she goes to and the employee was very happy to finally be rid of the damn tyranny towel. At the grocery store that I went to yesterday (the first day of "freedom"), which was in a liberal area, about half of the patrons there were masked and half of them weren't masked (much better than the usual of 'everyone but me' or 'everyone but me and another person or two').

At my liberal place of employment, apparently covid-19 is super smart and can read a calendar because everyone (even the libbies) ripped off their masks once June 2nd rolled around and have no longer been fear mongering about it. I suspect that they will willingly submit to the next cycle of fear mongering and willingly put the masks right back on if told to again.

Yes. Covid19 has evolved and is now capable of reading and keeping time.

We still do get the nightly mayhem downtown. So does Portland, OR. Businesses in these two metro areas are fleeing the city or their owners are just saying 'to hell with it', and retiring, closing the business for good.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 03-06-2021 22:52
04-06-2021 00:13
(14450)

Into the Night wrote:Yes. Covid19 has evolved and is now capable of reading and keeping time.

Don't ever count out triple-mutating. You do so at your peril. Always keep your eyes out for "spikes in cases." When this happens, you know that the horsemen of the apocalypse are close behind.

It is always advised, for everyone's safety, to always be prudent and just jump to the panic. Any time you waste in "paralysis by analysis" just puts you further at risk.

04-06-2021 08:44
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Correct, the panic/manipulation/lying/etc did indeed make things worse. Why did we respond to covid-19 the way we did? If you view it from a logical standpoint, then it makes absolutely zero sense, but if you throw all logic aside, realize the various agendas (typically stemming from Marxism) that are being pushed, and "follow the money", then it will start to make much more sense...

HarveyH55 wrote:

Let's just say that it is a "tool/toy" that I want absolutely nothing to do with. I don't want any of that shit injected into my body.

What bothers me most about mRNA, is they really don't know if what they figured out on paper, was figured precise and accurate, and actually will do as they believe. Nothing more, nothing less. They need to test it on humans, to find out if they got it right or wrong. We'll be seeing a lot of mRNA miracle cures in the near future.
04-06-2021 22:18
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

What bothers me most about mRNA, is they really don't know if what they figured out on paper, was figured precise and accurate, and actually will do as they believe. Nothing more, nothing less. They need to test it on humans, to find out if they got it right or wrong. We'll be seeing a lot of mRNA miracle cures in the near future.

Yup, these particular mRNA injections were just rushed through with basically no testing... and this sort of technology has a poor track record, as animal tests from prior years resulted in a bunch of autoimmune issues (and death) upon re-exposure.

Right now, everyone allowing themselves to be injected with this concoction is "part of the control group", part of the global experiment.

04-06-2021 22:40
(14450)

gfm7175 wrote:Right now, everyone allowing themselves to be injected with this concoction is "part of the control group", part of the global experiment.

You have hit the nail on the head. Tyrannical governments use every concocted crisis to justify violating liberties and breaking the law.

The government is not supposed to be performing non-consensual experiments on human subjects ... but then there is COVID. Sure, it's a scam in its own right but when wielded as a crisis then suddenly otherwise illegal drug experimentation becomes mainstream. In fact, those who refuse to participate as human subjects are characterized as stupid rubes.

Today, the experiment is a rushed vaccine. Tomorrow, the government will be even more emboldened to add other secret substances to the experimentation list. After all, We the People exist to serve the government, not the other way around, right?

Join the debate All Beings Entities Who Are Behind The Pandemic COVID Has Moral Below Animals & Deserved To Be Dead V:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Sustainable diet of oats, lysine, & raw local veg, for ppl in UK1127-04-2024 20:58
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
Every time I say that this board is dead, someone says something to prove me wrong, but901-01-2024 05:08
Climate Change + Pandemic + Gun Rocket War + Economy Money = Divine World Solution028-12-2023 05:09
Top Entities Only Want To Steal New Ideas Solutions, Do Not Want To Buy It203-12-2023 21:07
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact