Remember me
▼ Content

Afghanistan & Climate Change

Afghanistan & Climate Change28-03-2023 19:29
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
Do you all remember when Afghanistan was Ground Zero for man-made climate change? Of course it was the United States that pushed the planet to the tipping point with its human activity, abruptly withdrawing personnel and causing a Taliban climate forcing to reverse power polarity and to cause a change in the decadal oscillations of the human landscape.

Many of you will remember that large numbers of Afghans had to be evacuated, especially those who had previously aided US and NATO forces as interpreters and cultual advisors. Many who did not get out were quickly rounded up by the returning decadal inflow of Taliban.

Did any of you pay attention to Hamid Karzai? He was the US-installed "President of Afghanistan" since the US took over until the day US forces abruptly departed. At that time he obviously ceased to be "President of Aghanistan."

Did Hamid Karzai rush to flee Afghanistan? Did Hamid Karzai beg the US to evacuate him from the country? Did Hamid Karzai plead with NATO to usher him to safety?

... or did Hamid Karzai calmly express his intentions to remain, insisting that he'll be just fine?

Is he, in fact, still there in Afghanistan, doing just fine? Did Karzai just make a public (social media) announcement critical of the current Taliban government without getting arrested?

I'm just trying to get a handle on this Afghanistan climate situation, and see if it might already be too late.

29-03-2023 02:30
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
Yeah. I saw those pictures used again recently on another forum.
29-03-2023 17:12
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
It's already too late... maybe...
29-03-2023 20:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Do you all remember when Afghanistan was Ground Zero for man-made climate change? Of course it was the United States that pushed the planet to the tipping point with its human activity, abruptly withdrawing personnel and causing a Taliban climate forcing to reverse power polarity and to cause a change in the decadal oscillations of the human landscape.

Many of you will remember that large numbers of Afghans had to be evacuated, especially those who had previously aided US and NATO forces as interpreters and cultual advisors. Many who did not get out were quickly rounded up by the returning decadal inflow of Taliban.

Did any of you pay attention to Hamid Karzai? He was the US-installed "President of Afghanistan" since the US took over until the day US forces abruptly departed. At that time he obviously ceased to be "President of Aghanistan."

Did Hamid Karzai rush to flee Afghanistan? Did Hamid Karzai beg the US to evacuate him from the country? Did Hamid Karzai plead with NATO to usher him to safety?

... or did Hamid Karzai calmly express his intentions to remain, insisting that he'll be just fine?

Is he, in fact, still there in Afghanistan, doing just fine? Did Karzai just make a public (social media) announcement critical of the current Taliban government without getting arrested?

I'm just trying to get a handle on this Afghanistan climate situation, and see if it might already be too late.

Remember that one day, when you took your pills on time and made sense?

I don't.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
30-03-2023 21:59
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
Swan wrote:Remember that one day, when you took your pills on time and made sense?

I don't.

You don't what? ... take your pills on time, ... or make sense ... or both?

Join the debate Afghanistan & Climate Change:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Technology Team & Some Entities Was, Are Preventing The Messiah To Save The World1702-08-2023 06:23
CDC Data Reveals. Majority of COVID-19 Deaths in America Occur Among the Vaccinated & Boosted030-11-2022 20:38
My New Digital Currency System Will Destroy The USD, Euro & Make World Peace014-08-2022 11:29
If You Want To Save Your Family, Your Town, City Please Make Donation & Talk1223-04-2022 22:04
The USA, China & Other Nations Have 10 Days Left To Choose Their Fate106-01-2022 04:00
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact