Remember me
▼ Content

9 Signs That Prove Climate Change Is Real and Affecting Everyone

9 Signs That Prove Climate Change Is Real and Affecting Everyone15-10-2019 23:10
Kagiso
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
The best way to enlighten the world about the importance of doing something about climate change is to show them how it is already affecting them...
Here is the article that provides such Evidence of Climate change and the impact it has on society
https://dausel.co/1QRlSl
Please comment and tell your side of the story after looking at the 9 signs.
16-10-2019 00:15
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Kagiso wrote:
The best way to enlighten the world about the importance of doing something about climate change is to show them how it is already affecting them...
Here is the article that provides such Evidence of Climate change and the impact it has on society

Wow. Just wow. I'm am not joking one bit when I say I am utterly speachless.

I have never feared more for the future of our country, our planet.

If there are actually people gullible enough to believe any of this then we are just fuked. Truly sad.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
16-10-2019 02:11
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5192)
I was too afraid to click the link...
16-10-2019 22:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21552)
It's the usual list of normal weather events being described as, "It's never happened before!".
16-10-2019 22:12
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Kagiso wrote:

I know climate change is happening. I don't necessarily agree with the "why"?. With the Nat Geo story, @ 66° north latitude it hasn't been that warm in 700 years. Couldn't they have just said since the MWP (Medieval Warm Period)?
What ice core data suggests is that "if" warming is increased above natural warming then the next cooling period, the next Lia (Little Ice Age) will happen sooner.
Since they ignore NCV (Natural Climate Variation), I do question their motives. Since they omit how NCV is affected by what we're doing, I think they're missing something. Their mistake is in saying that none of the current warming is attributed to NCV.
16-10-2019 23:25
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14366)
James___ wrote: I know climate change is happening.

Of course we all do ... but it's so far beyond human comprehension and so supernatural that we mere mortals can't possibly define it unambiguously and no Climate model can possibly fit within the confines of the internet.

Climate is so far beyond logic and comprehension that we should just jump straight to the added layers of additional taxation. We shouldn't wait for the planet's fiery demise to figure out how to dismantle global capitalism. The time to act is now! How DARE you! Children are DYING! I shouldn't BE HERE!

... ooops, I digress.

James___ wrote: What ice core data suggests ...

Nope. You mean "What Climate clergy divine from wild specualtion of completely unrelated proxy measurements ..."

James___ wrote: Since they ignore NCV (Natural Climate Variation), I do question their motives.

James__, you are an honest guy and you wear your beliefs on your sleeve. I realize NCV is your thing and that's great ... but you have to realize that NCV is just as undefined as "Climate." Nobody can include it because it's your term ... nobody else knows that you are looking for it or what it means to you.

Of course there's The MANUAL:

Natural Variation: noun
The extent of the Greenhouse Effect miracle that is caused by Climate and is considered "a force of good."

Climate Sensitivity or Climate Variation: noun
The extent of the Greenhouse Effect miracle that is caused by Global Warming and is imposed on Climate. This is considered "a force of evil."

James___ wrote: Their mistake is in saying that none of the current warming is attributed to NCV.

Well, according to The MANUAL, you are correct. It's not complete if Natural Variation is not factored.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
16-10-2019 23:48
(21552)
James___ wrote:
Kagiso wrote:

I know climate change is happening. I don't necessarily agree with the "why"?. With the Nat Geo story, @ 66° north latitude it hasn't been that warm in 700 years. Couldn't they have just said since the MWP (Medieval Warm Period)?
What ice core data suggests is that "if" warming is increased above natural warming then the next cooling period, the next Lia (Little Ice Age) will happen sooner.
Since they ignore NCV (Natural Climate Variation), I do question their motives. Since they omit how NCV is affected by what we're doing, I think they're missing something. Their mistake is in saying that none of the current warming is attributed to NCV.

To have a natural climate variation, you have to have a quantifiable value for climate. Climate has no quantifiable value, nor is it made up of any quantifiable values.

A desert climate doesn't vary. It is always a desert climate.
A marine climate doesn't vary. It is always a marine climate.

It doesn't matter if a desert disappears or a sea dries up. A desert climate is still a desert climate. A marine climate is still a marine climate. Nothing...absolutely nothing...has changed, or even CAN change.

There is no global climate.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 16-10-2019 23:48
17-10-2019 00:35
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Kagiso wrote:

To have a natural climate variation, you have to have a quantifiable value for climate. Climate has no quantifiable value, nor is it made up of any quantifiable values.

It doesn't matter if a desert disappears or a sea dries up. A desert climate is still a desert climate. A marine climate is still a marine climate. Nothing...absolutely nothing...has changed, or even CAN change.

Over simplification fallacy. And you are right, nothing has ever changed. Americans have always lived in America.
17-10-2019 02:35
(21552)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Kagiso wrote:

Over simplification fallacy.

Buzzword fallacy.
James___ wrote:
And you are right, nothing has ever changed.

Contextomy fallacy. Compositional error fallacy.
James___ wrote:
Americans have always lived in America.

No, they haven't. Obviously your attempt at false comparisons and redirections have nothing to do with the conversation. You seem to have lost track of the conversation.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-10-2019 03:22
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Kagiso wrote:

Over simplification fallacy.

Buzzword fallacy.
James___ wrote:
And you are right, nothing has ever changed.

Contextomy fallacy. Compositional error fallacy.
James___ wrote:
Americans have always lived in America.

No, they haven't. Obviously your attempt at false comparisons and redirections have nothing to do with the conversation. You seem to have lost track of the conversation.

As I cannot define climate or climate change, neither can I define people. They are all bipedal hominids to me. And they have always lived on the land that they occupy.
Ask Harvey. Has he lived on another land? He hasn't. This defines him as a person who has always lived on the land mass that we occupy. And is he a bipedal hominid of the genus homosapien?
Now that I don't know. He might be a highly intelligent primate for all I know.

Join the debate 9 Signs That Prove Climate Change Is Real and Affecting Everyone:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Every time I say that this board is dead, someone says something to prove me wrong, but901-01-2024 05:08
What a "REAL" American Brings to the Table305-12-2023 01:14
None Of You Know The Real Intend, Purpose Of Climate Change Issue On The Media704-12-2023 04:02
The government now wants everyone to ALWAYYS use their real name when using the net2018-11-2023 22:35
LOL was that a super bimbo demonstrating her only real mental prowess106-09-2023 14:05
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact