Remember me
▼ Content

Wow!



Page 2 of 4<1234>
18-03-2021 03:25
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
You're the one that is willingly ignoring things. Things such as misapplying laws
and hypotheses and theories. And other things such as misinterpreting most of what i've posted on this website.
Edited on 18-03-2021 03:30
18-03-2021 03:31
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15506)
keepit wrote:
You're the one that is willingly ignoring things. Things such as misapplying laws
and hypotheses and theories.

No such thing. Theories of science are not 'interpreted'. Neither is mathematics.
keepit wrote:
And other things such as misinterpreting most of what i've posted on this website.

Void argument fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
Edited on 18-03-2021 03:32
18-03-2021 04:06
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
Whether you should or shouldn't interpret or apply theories etc,
you are doing it as well as misapplying physics laws and theories and hypotheses. Not to mention the fact that you misinterpret what i say time and time again.
18-03-2021 06:01
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9089)
keepit wrote: Whether you should or shouldn't interpret or apply theories etc,

No human decides whether science applies. Science always applies.

No human gets to "interpret" science and nobody gets to somehow put his "spin" on it unless he creates new science himself.

keepit wrote: ... you are doing it as well

Nope. Nobody gets to. It's science.

keepit wrote:Not to mention the fact that you misinterpret what i say time and time again.

Nope. You gibber. There is no interpreting gibberish. It's gibberish.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
18-03-2021 06:04
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9089)
keepit wrote:First off, almost everything is an interpretation.

Not science. If you weren't totally scientifically illiterate you would understand this instead of gibbering drool onto your shoe.

keepit wrote:Secondly, a very high percentage of the things i say on this website are misinterpreted.

None of what you say is science.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
18-03-2021 08:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15506)
keepit wrote:
Whether you should or shouldn't interpret or apply theories etc,

All theories of science apply all the time, everywhere. There is no interpreting a theory of science.
keepit wrote:
you are doing it as well as misapplying physics laws and theories and hypotheses.

There are no hypotheses of physics. A law of science is nothing more than a theory of science transcribed into an equation. There is nothing to interpret. There is nothing to 'apply'.
keepit wrote:
Not to mention the fact that you misinterpret what i say time and time again.

Void argument fallacy. You keep whining this when you aren't saying anything.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
18-03-2021 15:43
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2052)
keepit wrote:
First off, almost everything is an interpretation.

Irrelevant. The mathematical equations listed in this thread are NOT up for interpretation. They say precisely what they say.

keepit wrote:
Secondly, a very high percentage of the things i say on this website are misinterpreted.

Stupid... the word you are looking for here is 'stupid'.

keepit wrote:
That being the case, it isn't reasonable to think that the "interpreters" are any good at interpreting and applying laws of physics.

What "interpreters"? Laws of physics are not interpreted.
Edited on 18-03-2021 16:04
18-03-2021 15:53
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2052)
keepit wrote:
You're the one that is willingly ignoring things.

No, that would be you (and duncan).

keepit wrote:
Things such as misapplying laws and hypotheses and theories.

Oh really? Do tell...

keepit wrote:
And other things such as misinterpreting most of what i've posted on this website.

Have your mind masters "updated your software", programming you to now whine about 'misinterpretation' rather than semantics or figures of speech?

Apparently there's a new subset to Step 3 of the keepit sequence:

keepitA1: keepit says something stupid.
keepitA2: someone tells keepit why what he said was stupid.
keepitA3a: keepit whines about semantics.
keepitA3b: keepit whines about figures of speech.
keepitA3c: keepit whines about misinterpretation.
Edited on 18-03-2021 15:55
18-03-2021 15:58
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2052)
keepit wrote:
Whether you should or shouldn't interpret or apply theories etc,
you are doing it as well as misapplying physics laws and theories and hypotheses. Not to mention the fact that you misinterpret what i say time and time again.

Your record is skipping...
18-03-2021 16:13
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
So many misinterpretations.
And misapplications.
Edited on 18-03-2021 16:26
18-03-2021 19:00
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2052)
keepit wrote:
So many misinterpretations.

keepitA3c.

keepit wrote:
And misapplications.

Added to the sequence list as keepitA3d.
18-03-2021 19:51
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9089)
gfm7175 wrote:Apparently there's a new subset to Step 3 of the keepit sequence:

keepitA1: keepit says something stupid.
keepitA2: someone tells keepit why what he said was stupid.
keepitA3a: keepit whines about semantics.
keepitA3b: keepit whines about figures of speech.
keepitA3c: keepit whines about misinterpretation.


Step 1: keepit says something stupid.
Step 2: Someone explains to keepit why what he said is stupid.
Step 3. Without denying or refuting that what he said is stupid, keepit blames said individual for being the problem. It usually involves keepit saying something stupid.
Step 4: Return to step 2.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
18-03-2021 19:56
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9089)
keepit wrote:
So many misinterpretations.
And misapplications.

Step 2:

keepit, what you wrote is stupid because your statement is uber-vague while nonetheless presuming it is well understood.

...


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
18-03-2021 20:48
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2052)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:Apparently there's a new subset to Step 3 of the keepit sequence:

keepitA1: keepit says something stupid.
keepitA2: someone tells keepit why what he said was stupid.
keepitA3a: keepit whines about semantics.
keepitA3b: keepit whines about figures of speech.
keepitA3c: keepit whines about misinterpretation.


Step 1: keepit says something stupid.
Step 2: Someone explains to keepit why what he said is stupid.
Step 3: Without denying or refuting that what he said is stupid, keepit blames said individual for being the problem. It usually involves keepit saying something stupid.
Step 4: Return to step 2.

.

Sounds good to me.

He's now had enough mental software "updates" (hardly an update if you ask me) added to him to where it would make sense for Step 3 to be made into its condensed form of "keepit whines" rather than specifying what is being whined about (iow, as you have put it, he blames his interlocutor for being the problem). Step 4 is a nice addition, noting the "looped" nature of the sequence (until keepit's battery runs out and he needs a recharge... After his recharge, and upon rebooting, the keepit sequence starts all over at Step 1).

Sequence "keepitA":
Step 1: keepit says something stupid.
Step 2: Someone explains to keepit why what he said is stupid.
Step 3: Without denying or refuting that what he said is stupid, he blames his interlocutor for being the problem. This usually involves keepit whining and/or saying something stupid.
Step 4: Return to Step 2.

Edited on 18-03-2021 20:56
18-03-2021 21:34
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
As near as i can tell you have an unwavering anti-govt stance on every issue yet the us govt is the greatest govt in the world. True, there are a few smaller countries that are doing well but they don't face such complicated problems.
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?
18-03-2021 22:45
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2052)
keepit wrote:
As near as i can tell you have an unwavering anti-govt stance on every issue

Believe it or not, I am actually a-okay with (and even support) the existence of government, so long as it acts within the scope and bounds of the US Constitution. I would hardly consider that to be "anti-government".

keepit wrote:
yet the us govt is the greatest govt in the world.

There is no longer a US government... It has been usurped via Demonkkkrat coup and is now the SODC.

keepit wrote:
True, there are a few smaller countries that are doing well but they don't face such complicated problems.

Gibberbabble.

keepit wrote:
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?

That's a question that you might want to self reflect upon...
18-03-2021 22:58
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
Don't forget - the us constitution has to be interpreted (by the supreme court).
There is a us govt. And almost all your views on this website complain about various govt agencies such as the supreme court, NASA, etc.
18-03-2021 23:00
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15506)
keepit wrote:
So many misinterpretations.
And misapplications.

Void argument fallacies.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
18-03-2021 23:04
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15506)
keepit wrote:
As near as i can tell you have an unwavering anti-govt stance on every issue

No, but they are not God. They are not infallible.
keepit wrote:
yet the us govt is the greatest govt in the world.

The US government has fallen. The SOA is all that remains of the United States.
keepit wrote:
True, there are a few smaller countries that are doing well but they don't face such complicated problems.

Void argument fallacy.
keepit wrote:
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?

Presupposition fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
18-03-2021 23:07
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15506)
keepit wrote:
Don't forget - the us constitution has to be interpreted (by the supreme court).

The Supreme Court has no authority to change or interpret the Constitution of the United States. See Article III of the Constitution of the United States.
keepit wrote:
There is a us govt.

None. The US federal government has fallen.
keepit wrote:
And almost all your views on this website complain about various govt agencies such as the supreme court, NASA, etc.

The Supreme Court is essentially void right now. NASA, an agency of the SODC, is part of the SODC and conforms to their agenda, which is to implement fascism.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
18-03-2021 23:15
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2052)
keepit wrote:
Don't forget - the us constitution has to be interpreted (by the supreme court).

SCOTUS has no authority to interpret the US Constitution.

keepit wrote:
There is a us govt.

Not anymore... What WAS the former USA is now split into the SODC, SOTNY, SOTC, and SOA.

keepit wrote:
And almost all your views on this website complain about various govt agencies

Noting how various government agencies have overstepped their bounds (or aren't even constitutional in the first place) is not the same thing as "anti-government".

keepit wrote:
such as the supreme court, NASA, etc.

SCOTUS was a part of a particular branch of the US government. It was never a government agency. Nowadays, SCOTUS only exists for show.

NASA is a government agency, albeit a shell of its former self.
Edited on 18-03-2021 23:19
18-03-2021 23:19
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
Where do you get your opinions?
18-03-2021 23:23
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2052)
keepit wrote:
Where do you get your opinions?

This is what you fail to grasp... Unlike you, people such as ITN, IBD, Guzzler, Harvey, and myself are not "programmed" by any mind masters. We all form our own arguments and choose to think for ourselves. IOW, we don't outsource our thinking to other entities (such as CNN, MSNBC, "the experts", "the scientists", "the climatologists", "the data", "the doctors", etc..).
Edited on 18-03-2021 23:26
18-03-2021 23:24
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9089)
keepit wrote:Don't forget - the us constitution has to be interpreted (by the supreme court).

keepit said it therefore it must be FALSE.

keepit wrote: And almost all your views on this website complain about various govt agencies such as the supreme court, NASA, etc.

There is sooooooooooooooooooooooo much about which to complain regarding the US government and sooooooooooooooooooooooo little about which to compliment.

I realize that you depend on the government to do your thinking for you ... which totally precludes you from questioning /complaining in any way, and more or less obligates you to worship the government and to lash out at those who offer some critique in some way.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
18-03-2021 23:29
James___
★★★★★
(4480)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote:Don't forget - the us constitution has to be interpreted (by the supreme court).

keepit said it therefore it must be FALSE.

keepit wrote: And almost all your views on this website complain about various govt agencies such as the supreme court, NASA, etc.

There is sooooooooooooooooooooooo much about which to complain regarding the US government and sooooooooooooooooooooooo little about which to compliment.

I realize that you depend on the government to do your thinking for you ... which totally precludes you from questioning /complaining in any way, and more or less obligates you to worship the government and to lash out at those who offer some critique in some way.

.



There is sooooooooooooooooooooooo much about which to complain regarding the US government and sooooooooooooooooooooooo little about which to compliment.



At least it got rid of trump.
18-03-2021 23:32
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
ibd,
You say that i agree with govt but you forget that i am a child of the 60's. We children of the 60's protest many things about govt. Matter of fact to say that we worship govt opinions is insulting to us and shows how misled and uninformed you are.
The fact that the bunch of you have such matching opinions tells a lot about your opinions coming from the same source. I'm just trying to find out what that source is.
18-03-2021 23:37
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15506)
keepit wrote:
Where do you get your opinions?

Myself. You get your opinions from yourself. Big hairy deal.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
18-03-2021 23:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15506)
keepit wrote:
ibd,
You say that i agree with govt

You do...blindly.
keepit wrote:
but you forget that i am a child of the 60's.

I've notice that about the hippies. They all blindly believe in the very government they once protested against without thinking.
keepit wrote:
We children of the 60's protest many things about govt.

Did. Once.
keepit wrote:
Matter of fact to say that we worship govt opinions is insulting to us

You worship government. You take it how you want.
keepit wrote:
and shows how misled and uninformed you are.

Inversion fallacy.
keepit wrote:
The fact that the bunch of you have such matching opinions tells a lot about your opinions coming from the same source.

My source is mathematics, theories of science, and the Constitution of the United States. These do not change if someone else uses them as a source.
keepit wrote:
I'm just trying to find out what that source is.

Mathematics, logic, theories of science, and the Constitution of the United States. You deny ALL of these sources.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
Edited on 18-03-2021 23:42
18-03-2021 23:44
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
As usual itn, not my interpretation.
18-03-2021 23:51
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
Since your opinions are so nonstandard it doesn't wash that you all have the same opinions independently.

Statistical math, as you would say. RQAA.
Edited on 18-03-2021 23:56
19-03-2021 00:22
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3369)
keepit wrote:
ibd,
You say that i agree with govt but you forget that i am a child of the 60's. We children of the 60's protest many things about govt. Matter of fact to say that we worship govt opinions is insulting to us and shows how misled and uninformed you are.
The fact that the bunch of you have such matching opinions tells a lot about your opinions coming from the same source. I'm just trying to find out what that source is.


Figures, hippy on dope... You protested a government, that expected you to be self-responsible, and work for a living. You wanted to live in a nanny-stated Utopia, where you only had to do what you felt like doing, the government would pay you to smoke dope, provide you with food, a place to live, and clean underwear. Just like your mommy and daddy did, before they kicked your freeloading asses out on the street. Some of the 60s kids grew up, and grew out of the dope smoking, but never grew out of the Utopian dreams, so they ran for public office, as democrats, and proceeded to screw up this country.
19-03-2021 00:32
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
Naaa.
19-03-2021 01:31
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9089)
keepit wrote:ibd, You say that i agree with govt but you forget that i am a child of the 60's.

I did not say that you "agree" with the government. I said you worship the government and that you lash out at those who badmouth your faith.

Saying that you "agree" with the government would be like saying that gfm7175 "agrees" with God.

keepit wrote: We children of the 60's protest many things about govt.

Nope. You worship the government to the extent that you immediately go on the offensive when the government is critiqued. When someone points out that the government's overprinting of money leads to serious inflation, you convince yourself that printing dollars just doesn't increase the number of dollars. You believe that the existence of the NASA logo hallows any object. If the government issues a press release you cite it as an ex cathedra pronouncement.

keepit wrote: Matter of fact to say that we worship govt opinions is insulting to us

You very well should be embarrassed.

keepit wrote: The fact that the bunch of you have [the same correct answer] tells a lot about your opinions coming from the same source.

Those who adhere to science, mathematics, logic and economics will arrive at identical conclusions on science, mathematics, logic and econommics.

Those whose get the wrong answer are easy to spot amidst those who are performing the correct calculus and understand what they are doing.

Ergo, people like you who are totally clueless on matters of science, mathematics, logic and economics, who obviously always get the wrong answer, stand out because they are also exceedingly annoying, like an obnoxious child who is seeking attention.

keepit wrote: I'm just trying to find out what that source is.

Science, mathematics, logic and economics.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
19-03-2021 02:06
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15506)
keepit wrote:
As usual itn, not my interpretation.

You didn't make an interpretation. Void argument fallacy. Hallucinations.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
19-03-2021 02:08
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15506)
keepit wrote:
Since your opinions are so nonstandard

There is no 'standard'.
keepit wrote:
it doesn't wash that you all have the same opinions independently.

We don't, but we use the same sources.
keepit wrote:
Statistical math, as you would say.

You deny statistical math.
keepit wrote:
RQAA.

I asked no question. Hallucination.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
19-03-2021 02:09
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15506)
keepit wrote:
Naaa.

Lie.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
19-03-2021 02:19
James___
★★★★★
(4480)
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:
ibd,
You say that i agree with govt but you forget that i am a child of the 60's. We children of the 60's protest many things about govt. Matter of fact to say that we worship govt opinions is insulting to us and shows how misled and uninformed you are.
The fact that the bunch of you have such matching opinions tells a lot about your opinions coming from the same source. I'm just trying to find out what that source is.


Figures, hippy on dope... You protested a government, that expected you to be self-responsible, and work for a living. You wanted to live in a nanny-stated Utopia, where you only had to do what you felt like doing, the government would pay you to smoke dope, provide you with food, a place to live, and clean underwear. Just like your mommy and daddy did, before they kicked your freeloading asses out on the street. Some of the 60s kids grew up, and grew out of the dope smoking, but never grew out of the Utopian dreams, so they ran for public office, as democrats, and proceeded to screw up this country.



Harvey, get off the drugs. I know. Marijuana is legalized in Florida and now your sales have bottomed out. The government knows a cash crop when it sees one. And you didn't see that coming? You lost and Florida won. Simply get over it, okay?
19-03-2021 02:30
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
itn,
So much trash talk.
19-03-2021 03:12
James___
★★★★★
(4480)
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
Since your opinions are so nonstandard

There is no 'standard'.
keepit wrote:
it doesn't wash that you all have the same opinions independently.

We don't, but we use the same sources.
keepit wrote:
Statistical math, as you would say.

You deny statistical math.
keepit wrote:
RQAA.

I asked no question. Hallucination.



OMGoosh, a living oxymoron. It's like saying 2 + 2 can't be 4 because 2 x 2 is 4.
And 2^2 sure as hell is somethign else. Cunt we all jes get along?

Does that sound right? How can we say the same thing and yet say that we are saying something else? Then again, we have to maintain our environment.
There really is no other option. Yet no asks how can we afford sustainability. That really is the only concern. If not then the clock ticks slowly to midnight.
Poison your world and that is your decision.

And people, this is just an FYI. We all die just as life on Earth does, right?
Edited on 19-03-2021 03:13
19-03-2021 08:15
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
Harvey,
You don't understand the protests of the 60's and 70's. You had to have been there. It was a time of conflicted minds, including mine. I was a military man in those days and didn't participate in protests. I agreed with the structure of the govt and still do but i don't always agree with the politicians and that is my right. I protected that right and other rights.
The protests were mostly about the vietnam war, not very much the things you mentioned. The things you mentioned are just a product of your own mind and the conflicts you perceive and project onto others.
I don't know if i liked those days better than these days. Apples and oranges. I was so financially poor then but i guess it was good training because now i don't need much to be financially happy. I understood the hippie mind back then and now. It's funny, i hardly come across anyone nowadays that understands the hippie mentality. All in all, they were pretty good people.
Edited on 19-03-2021 08:43
Page 2 of 4<1234>





Join the debate Wow!:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact