Remember me
▼ Content

World Reliance on Fuel Derived from the Ground.

World Reliance on Fuel Derived from the Ground.26-09-2022 15:33
Roj475
★☆☆☆☆
(69)
Russia has been [strongly/ indisputably] linked with meddling in other country's affairs e.g.

https://time.com/5565991/russia-influence-2016-election/

Since the start of the invasion with Ukraine, Russia has made €158bn from oil and gas.

https://www.lemonde.fr/en/economy/article/2022/09/06/russia-has-earned-158-billion-euros-from-oil-and-gas-since-start-of-the-war_5995981_19.html

Seemingly Trump had admiration for Putin.

https://www.npr.org/2022/02/23/1082630139/trump-praises-putins-moves

A lot of [false] scenarios can be made from these stories, links and similar ones on the net.

What is the position for posters here about the concerns of Russia under Putin and America's national security?

Would we be more accepting of moving away from oil and gas on the basis it would weaken Russia or is the hope that we will always be ahead of Russia in military technology?

Perhaps there is no concern about Russia and it is just a matter of time to vote someone in whom doesn't wish to support the opposition to Russia and let things play out away from America.
Edited on 26-09-2022 16:03
26-09-2022 16:39
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Roj475 wrote:
Would we be more accepting of moving away from oil and gas on the basis it would weaken Russia....

How the hell does moving away from the lifeblood of our economy weaken Russia??!! I am unaware of any suitable substitute for hydrocarbons. Where does the energy come from to power every facet of out daily lives?? We have only strengthened Russia by not producing our own oil.

You want to weaken Russia? Drill every drop of oil possible and put America first.

Get a clue!

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
26-09-2022 17:05
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
Roj475 wrote:Russia has been [strongly/ indisputably] linked with meddling in other country's affairs e.g.

I don't think an invasion into Ukraine quite measures up to "meddling."

I don't think shutting off Germany's energy supply manages to qualify as "meddling."

I think you are exaggerating somewhat in your hyperbole.

Roj475 wrote:Since the start of the invasion with Ukraine, Russia has made €158bn from oil and gas.

In sales, perhaps, but Russia has had more in costs/expenses. I believe Russia is currently losing money.

Roj475 wrote:Seemingly Trump had admiration for Putin.

You are gullible. Apparently you will believe whatever the anti-Trump media writes.

Roj475 wrote:What is the position for posters here about the concerns of Russia under Putin and America's national security?

Why worry about Putin? Putin needs to worry about his own generals.

Roj475 wrote:Would we be more accepting of moving away from oil and gas on the basis it would weaken Russia

Moving away from hydrocarbons would weaken us, which helps Russia.

Roj475 wrote: ... or is the hope that we will always be ahead of Russia in military technology?

What makes you believe we should be worried about Russia? China, however, is a different story.

Roj475 wrote:Perhaps there is no concern about Russia

There you go.

Roj475 wrote: ... and it is just a matter of time to vote someone in whom doesn't wish to support the opposition to Russia and let things play out away from America.

How does this follow from the first part of the question?
26-09-2022 18:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Roj475 wrote:Russia has been [strongly/ indisputably] linked with meddling in other country's affairs e.g.

I don't think shutting off Germany's energy supply manages to qualify as "meddling."

Roj475 wrote:Since the start of the invasion with Ukraine, Russia has made €158bn from oil and gas.

In sales, perhaps, but Russia has had more in costs/expenses. I believe Russia is currently losing money.

You are gullible. Apparently you will believe whatever the anti-Trump media writes.

Roj475 wrote:What is the position for posters here about the concerns of Russia under Putin and America's national security?

Roj475 wrote:Would we be more accepting of moving away from oil and gas on the basis it would weaken Russia

Roj475 wrote: ... or is the hope that we will always be ahead of Russia in military technology?

What makes you believe we should be worried about Russia? China, however, is a different story.

There you go.

Roj475 wrote: ... and it is just a matter of time to vote someone in whom doesn't wish to support the opposition to Russia and let things play out away from America.

When Trump was president, he told Germany in no uncertain terms that they were retarded for buying Russian oil and gas. As always, the Don was correct as history now records

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
26-09-2022 18:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:

There you go.

When Trump was president, he told Germany in no uncertain terms that they were retarded for buying Russian oil and gas. As always, the Don was correct as history now records

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

26-09-2022 18:27
Roj475
★☆☆☆☆
(69)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Roj475 wrote:
Would we be more accepting of moving away from oil and gas on the basis it would weaken Russia....

How the hell does moving away from the lifeblood of our economy weaken Russia??!! I am unaware of any suitable substitute for hydrocarbons. Where does the energy come from to power every facet of out daily lives?? We have only strengthened Russia by not producing our own oil.

You want to weaken Russia? Drill every drop of oil possible and put America first.

Get a clue!

If you put America first then other countries will source oil from Russia.

India for example is purchasing Russian oil so India grows as an economy whilst Russia acquires further funding.

By placing America first, does that not run the risk you become unaware of what happens globally?
26-09-2022 18:35
Roj475
★☆☆☆☆
(69)
IBdaMann wrote:

There you go.

I held the meddling and invasion as separate points.

I agree Russia is losing money, but it would lose a whole lot more without selling gas.

Is this YouTube video fake?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRpeJpBYXVs

China is set to grow more rapidly than it was before based on the following-
https://fortune.com/2022/07/13/china-buying-russian-oil-putin-xi-sanctions/
26-09-2022 18:37
Roj475
★☆☆☆☆
(69)
Swan wrote:

Do you agree with this or is it faked?
26-09-2022 18:40
Roj475
★☆☆☆☆
(69)
Swan wrote:

This suggests Trump increased purchases from Russia in his time?

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=MTTIM_NUS-NRS_1&f=M
26-09-2022 18:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Roj475 wrote:
Swan wrote:

This suggests Trump increased purchases from Russia in his time?

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=MTTIM_NUS-NRS_1&f=M

Actually when Trump was President America was fully energy independent and an exporter of oil. So as always the Don was correct

ULTRA MAGA

26-09-2022 18:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Roj475 wrote:
Swan wrote:

Do you agree with this or is it faked?

Again kid if Nato listened to Trump they would not have been importing Russian oil in the first place which gave Putin leverage, so as always Trump was correct. So Nato was stupid and Putin was brilliant which is what Trump warned Nato of

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 26-09-2022 18:50
26-09-2022 18:56
Roj475
★☆☆☆☆
(69)
Swan wrote:
Again kid if Nato listened to Trump they would not have been importing Russian oil in the first place which gave Putin leverage, so as always Trump was correct. So Nato was stupid and Putin was brilliant which is what Trump warned Nato of

Why was Trump unable to make a difference in NATO or was he not as influential as he thought or was it a case that he didnt believe there was an issue to America by Russia growing in strength?
26-09-2022 18:57
Roj475
★☆☆☆☆
(69)
Swan wrote:
Actually when Trump was President America was fully energy independent and an exporter of oil. So as always the Don was correct

Why was American buying Russian oil then?
26-09-2022 19:13
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Roj475 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
[quote]Roj475 wrote:

Get a clue!

Roj475 wrote:

Fine. They can buy oil from whomever they please. If we drilled our own oil at capacity, there would be plenty to run our economy and drive down world prices. This would necessarily WEAKEN Russia. Simple supply and demand economics.

Roj475 wrote:
India for example is purchasing Russian oil so India grows as an economy whilst Russia acquires further funding.

You just admitted here that MORE oil is a good thing for economies to grow. Does Russia benefit more from $50 oil or $100 oil?

Roj475 wrote:
By placing America first, does that not run the risk you become unaware of what happens globally?

If I put my family first, do I run the risk of becoming unaware of what happens in my community and my country?!

What kind of stupidity are you peddling?!

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
26-09-2022 19:49
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Roj475 wrote:
Swan wrote:

Why was Trump unable to make a difference in NATO or was he not as influential as he thought or was it a case that he didnt believe there was an issue to America by Russia growing in strength?

Questions...

1) Which US president peaked US oil imports from Russia?
2) Why was Putin NOT invading Ukraine when Trump was president?
3) Would you say US oil purchases from Russia under Biden are from a position of strength or weakness?
4) You have demonstrated a tiny spec of intelligence by admitting Russia gaining strength from oil sales. Should the US drill and sell oil if it's goal is strength on the world stage?

Edited on 26-09-2022 19:50
26-09-2022 20:53
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
Roj475 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Roj475 wrote:

Get a clue!

No. They will buy oil from us.
Roj475 wrote:

Not much.
Roj475 wrote:

No.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-09-2022 20:55
(21599)
Roj475 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

There you go.

I held the meddling and invasion as separate points.

Semantics fallacy.
Roj475 wrote:
I agree Russia is losing money, but it would lose a whole lot more without selling gas.

Special pleading fallacy.
Roj475 wrote:
Is this YouTube video fake?

China is set to grow more rapidly than it was before based on the following-
https://fortune.com/2022/07/13/china-buying-russian-oil-putin-xi-sanctions/

Communism isn't growth.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-09-2022 20:58
(21599)
Roj475 wrote:
Swan wrote:

Why was Trump unable to make a difference in NATO

He did. He got NATO finally pay it's bills.
Roj475 wrote:
or was he not as influential as he thought or was it a case

He was.
Roj475 wrote:
that he didnt believe there was an issue to America by Russia growing in strength?

Russia isn't growing in strength.

The Parrot Killer

26-09-2022 21:01
(21599)
Roj475 wrote:
Swan wrote:

Why was American buying Russian oil then?

Oil is a commodity.

The Parrot Killer

26-09-2022 21:02
(14414)
Roj475 wrote:I agree Russia is losing money, but it would lose a whole lot more without selling gas.

No. If Russia were to not sell any gas, it would remain at "break even", i.e. Zero. Instead, to prevent India, China, Iran and others from piling on against Russia, Russia is selling to them at a steep loss.

Roj475 wrote:Is this YouTube video fake? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRpeJpBYXVs

You are gullible. Complimenting a plan is not admiration for a person. What's your first language? Trump respects Russia as a business competitor. This does not translate into admiration for any person in Russia.

Roj475 wrote:China is set to grow more rapidly than it was before based on the following-

This is why I stated that we shouldn't be paying more attention to Russia than we do to China.
26-09-2022 21:50
(21599)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Roj475 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
[quote]Roj475 wrote:

Get a clue!

Roj475 wrote:

Fine. They can buy oil from whomever they please. If we drilled our own oil at capacity, there would be plenty to run our economy and drive down world prices. This would necessarily WEAKEN Russia. Simple supply and demand economics.

Roj475 wrote:

You just admitted here that MORE oil is a good thing for economies to grow. Does Russia benefit more from $50 oil or $100 oil?

Roj475 wrote:

If I put my family first, do I run the risk of becoming unaware of what happens in my community and my country?!

What kind of stupidity are you peddling?!

I think it's obvious. He is trying to equate putting America first with isolationism. He also doesn't understand that oil is a commodity. It is bought and sold on the open market (unless some government interferes with the transaction).

The Parrot Killer

27-09-2022 03:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Roj475 wrote:
Swan wrote:

Trump cannot tell other countries what to do, however Trump told Merkel that she was ****ing up her country by depending on Russia and Trump was correct as ALWAYS. Now go play with your woke demokrappic wiener dopey

ULTRA MAGA

05-10-2022 17:30
Roj475
★☆☆☆☆
(69)
IBdaMann wrote:
You are gullible. Complimenting a plan is not admiration for a person. What's your first language? Trump respects Russia as a business competitor. This does not translate into admiration for any person in Russia.

I asked if the comments by Trump were true or fake.

Was he speaking in that clip?
05-10-2022 17:54
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Roj475 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Of course he was speaking in that clip, you dumbass.

Have you never seen a pre fight interview where the fighter gives the opponent total respect for his strength and skill? When they step into the cage or on the mat, it's game on and destroy. Why are you you unable able to grasp this same concept with Trump's words?

Love and respect are not the same thing.

Trump made the entire world a better place, but you can't handle that because you simply hate him. Get over yourself.

Edited on 05-10-2022 17:59
07-10-2022 14:25
Roj475
★☆☆☆☆
(69)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Roj475 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Of course he was speaking in that clip, you dumbass.

You need to get IBedaMann to acknowledge that not me.
07-10-2022 14:27
Roj475
★☆☆☆☆
(69)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Trump made the entire world a better place, but you can't handle that because you simply hate him. Get over yourself.

I like Trump.

Although I do not agree with him on everything, my quality of life improved from what I can tell.
07-10-2022 14:27
Roj475
★☆☆☆☆
(69)
GasGuzzler wrote:

I like Trump.

Although I do not agree with him on everything, my quality of life improved from what I can tell.

Did he wish to increase or decrease purchases from Russia?
Edited on 07-10-2022 14:29
07-10-2022 16:11
(14414)
@ GasGuzzler ... I wish to make no reference to anyone on this site, but I do wish to make an observation.

QUESTION: What wording do Trump-haters use to disguise their TDS?

Hint:

Roj475 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

I like Trump. Although I do not agree with him on everything, my quality of life improved from what I can tell.

This question is a little tough so I'll give you three guesses.
18-10-2022 16:26
Roj475
★☆☆☆☆
(69)
IBdaMann wrote:
@ GasGuzzler ... I wish to make no reference to anyone on this site, but I do wish to make an observation.

Hint:

Roj475 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

I like Trump. Although I do not agree with him on everything, my quality of life improved from what I can tell.

What would you like me to write to confirm I am not a Trump hater?

I have no reason to hate him nor do I have a reason to like him... He is some person that was around in my life directly for a while and for now is not.

If it helps, and I don;t understand the politics here, so I can equally write...

I like Biden. Although I do not agree with him on everything, my quality of life improved from what I can tell.

YOu are welcome to provide my something to cut/ paste that you wouldn;t expect a Trump hater to write.

Whatever floats your boat to be honest.
18-10-2022 17:38
(14414)
Roj475 wrote:What would you like me to write to confirm I am not a Trump hater?

Trump had many spectacular achievements. Pick your favorite and give Trump his just, well-deserved praise for it.
18-10-2022 21:55
(21599)
Roj475 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Hint:

Roj475 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

What would you like me to write to confirm I am not a Trump hater?

I have no reason to hate him nor do I have a reason to like him... He is some person that was around in my life directly for a while and for now is not.

If it helps, and I don;t understand the politics here, so I can equally write...

I like Biden. Although I do not agree with him on everything, my quality of life improved from what I can tell.

YOu are welcome to provide my something to cut/ paste that you wouldn;t expect a Trump hater to write.

Whatever floats your boat to be honest.

"I like Biden."

That alone makes you a Trump hater.

The Parrot Killer

19-10-2022 15:36
Roj475
★☆☆☆☆
(69)
IBdaMann wrote:

Trump had many spectacular achievements. Pick your favorite and give Trump his just, well-deserved praise for it.

That's an easy one and goes back to my post above that I did alright from his time...

"Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 – more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration."

Copied from a Trump site .... I think.
19-10-2022 15:39
Roj475
★☆☆☆☆
(69)
Into the Night wrote:
"I like Biden."

Remembering I do not have authority to vote here so there is little impact to me on whoever is in the White House.

I suppose I would be able to look into it further but would you accept that someone such as myself should get involved with specific arguments, or do you believe I should have no voice as at some point I might end up (if not already) an immigrant.
20-10-2022 00:52
(21599)
Roj475 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
"I like Biden."

Remembering I do not have authority to vote here so there is little impact to me on whoever is in the White House.

I suppose I would be able to look into it further but would you accept that someone such as myself should get involved with specific arguments, or do you believe I should have no voice as at some point I might end up (if not already) an immigrant.

Pivoting changes nothing.

The Parrot Killer

20-10-2022 04:00
(14414)
Roj475 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

That's an easy one and goes back to my post above that I did alright from his time...

"Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 – more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration."

Copied from a Trump site .... I think.

You had only one job ... one easy, simple, straightforward job to show that you are not a Trump hater, i.e. give Trump the praise he deserves ... and you couldn't bring yourelf to do it. You thought you could simply list some trivia and get by without praising Trump for any of his spectacular achievements.

You failed, and I think we all know why.

Join the debate World Reliance on Fuel Derived from the Ground.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Using fossil fuel is mass murder.!?3304-02-2024 08:12
Ho Ho Ho, did everyone send in their Christmas list? A few ground rules though228-12-2023 19:16
Fossil Fuel Substitution for reduced emission of CO2, mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium..39201-12-2023 21:58
fossil fuel1313-01-2021 09:35
fossil fuel4430-12-2020 05:34
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact