▼ Content

why

Page 2 of 4<1234>
04-02-2022 19:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
Spongy Iris wrote:
keepit wrote:
Why are there so few people on this website.? I've been looking in and commenting here for 2 years and i haven't seen many people that actually comment.

I'm going to blame the lacking participation on this site on the Climate Change issue itself.

Nobody knows why Climate Change is a risk, and what to do about it.

As key pit might say, Climate Change is very esoteric.

You're going to have to define 'climate change'. You're talking in a vacuum.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
04-02-2022 19:47
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
keepit wrote:
Why are there so few people on this website.? I've been looking in and commenting here for 2 years and i haven't seen many people that actually comment.

I'm going to blame the lacking participation on this site on the Climate Change issue itself.

I'm not going to waste time arguing with you.

Everybody is talking in a vacuum.

04-02-2022 20:05
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
keepit wrote:

Oh please do try to define Climate change. Inevitably, it will bring all the misinformation spewed by the Church to the surface for rational examination. It's a good discussion. Go for it!

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
04-02-2022 20:15
(1643)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
keepit wrote:

Oh please do try to define Climate change. Inevitably, it will bring all the misinformation spewed by the Church to the surface for rational examination. It's a good discussion. Go for it!

I can only take so much of you losers pretending to win the debate against me.

04-02-2022 21:08
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
keepit wrote:

...and I can only take so much of you losers pretending to know what Climate is.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
04-02-2022 21:33
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
Spongy Iris wrote:I can only take so much of you losers pretending to win the debate against me.

What debate would that be?
04-02-2022 21:37
(14414)
GasGuzzler wrote:..and I can only take so much of you losers pretending to know what Climate is.

I pretend it's what I control/adjust in my car. It has its own dials and buttons.

Yes, only human activity causes Climate Change.
04-02-2022 21:44
(21600)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
keepit wrote:

Everybody is talking in a vacuum.

Nah. You can't blame anyone else for your problem. Define 'climate change'.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
04-02-2022 21:44
(21600)
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
keepit wrote:

You are not debating. You aren't having a conversation either. Define 'climate change'.

The Parrot Killer

04-02-2022 21:47
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:..and I can only take so much of you losers pretending to know what Climate is.

I pretend it's what I control/adjust in my car. It has its own dials and buttons.

Yes! Brutal cold where gfm and myself live. Always prudent to carry a Climate failure survival kit.

04-02-2022 22:20
(1643)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
keepit wrote:

...and I can only take so much of you losers pretending to know what Climate is.

Climate change refers to a biblical event. The flood.

Before the flood, people lived over 900 years. After the flood, they barely made it past 100 years. The climate had changed.

04-02-2022 22:20
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
Spongy Iris wrote:

Yeah I'd at least prefer a false sense of victory when someone actually debated the topic.
04-02-2022 22:52
(21600)
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
keepit wrote:

Climate change refers to a biblical event. The flood.

Before the flood, people lived over 900 years. After the flood, they barely made it past 100 years. The climate had changed.

So you think another Flood is coming?

The Parrot Killer

04-02-2022 22:53
(21600)
tmiddles wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Yeah I'd at least prefer a false sense of victory when someone actually debated the topic.

Maybe you should actually debate a topic.

The Parrot Killer

04-02-2022 22:58
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:

I have pointed out the risks to you already in various conversations and debates over the years.

05-02-2022 00:02
(14414)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yes! Brutal cold where gfm and myself live. Always prudent to carry a Climate failure survival kit.

Don't go off half-cocked and blow your Wheaties into the shitter.

Well, actually, I suppose you could.

The point is to always remember that if your activity is to increase the temperature then your climate control is causing Climate Warming ... and if your activity is to lower the temperature then your climate control is causing Climate Change.
05-02-2022 00:05
(14414)
tmiddles wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:I can only take so much of you losers pretending to win the debate against me.

Could you be convinced to abandon the preaching and to honestly debate a topic ... you know, to answer questions posed to you, to let others adopt their own positions, etc...?
05-02-2022 00:27
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Don't go off half-cocked and blow your Wheaties into the shitter.

Well, actually, I suppose you could.

The point is to always remember that if your activity is to increase the temperature then your climate control is causing Climate Warming ... and if your activity is to lower the temperature then your climate control is causing Climate Change.

Well I AM about to blow my Wheaties. The end result of adjusting activities yesterday got me stone cold soaked, so if you could just tell me where to put the Climate knob, elsewhere from the shitter, then I will spare you the cereal.

05-02-2022 01:30
(21600)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

I have pointed out the risks to you already in various conversations and debates over the years.

Evasion. Do you think another Flood is coming?

The Parrot Killer

05-02-2022 02:13
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

No. Read Genesis 9:11.

Still, the risks need to be pointed out.

05-02-2022 02:46
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

So God only controls the floodwaters? Got it.

05-02-2022 03:58
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Just pure spite there IBDM.I have a delivery driver like you but yesterday I made him laugh.My first encounter with Tmiddles was when I first discovered this site and he had posted before and after pictures of glacial retreat.I noticed the water level was metres lower in the second shot and queried this.I never received an answer as there is no answer.I feel Tmiddles is probing for support of the manmade disaster that only humans can do.He/She is not preaching or being dishonest.The steel ball analogy was a ripper.The second ball rusted and changed.It did not turn in to a sperm whale.Harvey explained it well you people are just nasty as cats poo and forums do need to weed you out.Enough gun deals with it well and seasoned posters can soon pick up a new poster that has come back from before.
05-02-2022 05:07
(14414)
GasGuzzler wrote:So God only controls the floodwaters? Got it.

Aha! Enter the Atheo-Christian Bible Troll ...

I'm surprised you all haven't gone directly to Psalms for the correct, final answer.

Psalms 107:25-30 - For he commandeth, and raiseth the stormy wind, which lifteth up the waves thereof.

Psalms 93:3 - The floods have lifted up, O LORD, the floods have lifted up their voice; the floods lift up their waves.

Reap it!

What would you do without me?

Luke 11:14 And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb. And it came to pass, when the devil was gone out, the dumb spake; and the people wondered.
Attached image:

Edited on 05-02-2022 05:08
05-02-2022 05:28
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
duncan61 wrote:
She is not preaching or being dishonest. The steel ball analogy was a ripper. The second ball rusted and changed.

Yes, great analogy, except that the changing steel ball emissivity was compared to Earth. Until you can show the earth emissivity is somehow changing, you are comparing apples to dead groundhogs.
05-02-2022 05:32
(14414)
duncan61 wrote:He/She is not preaching or being dishonest.

He most certainly is, and now you are as well.

duncan61 wrote:The steel ball analogy was a ripper.

It was a dud. tmiddles is only able to fool the stupid and the uneducated by shifting goalposts between contexts. Stupid and uneducated people like yourself don't know anywhere near enough to call BS. When an educated person like me tries to help you, you refuse to learn so that you can continue with your dishonesty.

I hope you enjoy being tooled by every manipulator who comes along. I would never allow myself to be relegated to that kind of misery. No sooner does Pete Rogers get his dick out of your ass, you bend right over for tmiddles.

As long as you take immeasurable pride in being the most scientifically illiterate dullard in any group, you'll never understand why all the liars resonate with you or why all the honest people with math and science always rub you the wrong way.

duncan61 wrote: The second ball rusted and changed.

... and yet you remain too stupid to see that there are two different objects in question here. How brain-dead must you be? Any child with Down syndrome can see that there is a shiny steel ball with one emissivity and a rusty ball with a different emissivity, i.e. two different objects being analyzed. Shall I just presume that you don't know how to count to two? Did you never get that high?

You are an uneducated moron. You came here to ridicule people of a competing religion and inadvertently revealed that you are the stupid one in the equation.

duncan61 wrote: you people are just nasty as cats poo

What about my response to Harvey? Could you even read it? You're just as stupid as cat's poo so I wouldn't be surprised if you mistook it for a cribbage scorecard.

duncan61 wrote: Enough gun deals with it well and seasoned posters can soon pick up a new poster that has come back from before.

Did your mind just wander to some other thread without your browser?
05-02-2022 09:47
(14414)
gfm7175 wrote:And yes, RAMOSS is a total loser. I remember the days when I'd go back and forth with him on various topics.

I just posted a response to RAMOSS ...

RAMOSS said:
Well, I can tell you are a moron.
You obviously can't tell much of anything. You can't distinguish between separate people. You are probably one of those scientifically illiterate warmizombies. You believe in Greenhouse Effect don't you? What an idiot.

RAMOSS said:
And, I have had no contact with you previously,
You don't know how thankful I am. I read your post and remembered that the world's stupidest people go around screaming SOCK! SOCK! SOCK! ... instead of actually contributing cognitively to any discussions. Tell me, why would it even matter if someone were using two avatars? I'll answer that for you. For stupid people like you, you have no rebuttals for valid arguments ... so you make petty personal attacks and try to divert attention away from the discussion toward the person who is humiliating the schytt out of you.

RAMOSS said:
Are you a sock of GFM7175 and Into the night.
If it will make it easier for your puny brain to process, sure, treat me like a SOCK! After all, there isn't much hope of you coming up with any other sort of independent thinking, right? In fact, it will probably make you feel better to just type the word SOCK! in all upper case a few times. By the way, what's the typical number of times you need to get your fix, anyway?

Oooops, I know, I know ... I'm using a lot of words and your attention span is good for about five. Well, if you got this far then sure, call me a SOCK! It will relieve you of all responsibility to add value to the board.

RAMOSS said:
I know one thing that is common to both of them.. they BOTH are banned.
Yeah, and ...? I admit that I am encouraged by your ability to count to two.

So, I realize that you are an intellectual coward, but do you have any verifiable redeeming qualities?

Can you point to any commentary you have made on this site that is a value-added contribution?

RAMOSS said:
Maybe you are trying to follow their pattern?
They have a pattern? What would that be? I'll be sure to let them know. I'll bet they aren't even aware they have a pattern. ... or is it patterns (plural)?

RAMOSS said:
I noticed both of them joined during the time you were not posted (you stopped posting in 2015), and they wiereh in from 2017/2018 to within a day of each other in 2019, and you didn't post between 2015 and until today. So, both of them were posting during your absence. Same areas of posting as you, but your posting history wasn't in the same time frame.

SO, maybe you are a sock.
Have you ever considered, perhaps, performing a critical analysis on the content of their posts rather than wasting time failing utterly in basic logic attempting to draw conclusions from posting dates?

Are you telling me that you never learned that people invite their friends to join forums that they like? You never thought to conclude that a short timespan between their user registrations, and not a long one, is a sign that they are friends? No? It never occurred to you?

I thought not.

Is there anything you'd like me to tell them? Are there any messages you'd like me to pass along? Coherent ones, obviously.
05-02-2022 12:01
(21600)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

So you want to argue a paradox. Fine. That's irrational.

The Parrot Killer

05-02-2022 19:15
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
IBDm Wrote
... and yet you remain too stupid to see that there are two different objects in question here. How brain-dead must you be? Any child with Down syndrome can see that there is a shiny steel ball with one emissivity and a rusty ball with a different emissivity, i.e. two different objects being analyzed. Shall I just presume that you don't know how to count to two? Did you never get that high?

You are an uneducated moron. You came here to ridicule people of a competing religion and inadvertently revealed that you are the stupid one in the equation.
Duncan wrote
The energy is the same input
Edited on 05-02-2022 19:20
05-02-2022 20:30
(21600)
duncan61 wrote:
IBDm Wrote

Duncan wrote

Energy is not an input or an output.

The Parrot Killer

05-02-2022 20:50
(14414)
IBDaMann wrote:. and yet you [duncan] remain too stupid to see that there are two different objects in question here. How brain-dead must you be? Any child with Down syndrome can see that there is a shiny steel ball with one emissivity and a rusty ball with a different emissivity, i.e. two different objects being analyzed.

duncan61 confirmed that he is too stupid to see any two objects in order to even acknowledge them::The energy is the same input

I don't know what else I can tell you that you can understand beyond "breathing is good" but maybe you should stick with scenarios that are more attuned to your level, like watching grass grow or watching paint dry. Eventually, you'll be ready to tackle watching the sun shine light onto something, and that way we'll make progress.
05-02-2022 22:38
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

So you want to argue a paradox. Fine. That's irrational.

God's word on the matter has been around for a long time.

And nobody understands it.

05-02-2022 23:53
(14414)
Enter the Bible Troll ...

Spongy Iris wrote:God's word on the matter has been around for a long time.

John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Hebrews 4:12 - For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

2 Timothy 3:16 - All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness

Spongy Iris wrote:And nobody understands it.

John 8:43 - Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

Psalms 92:6 - A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.

Proverbs 8:5 - O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.
06-02-2022 02:56
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:And yes, RAMOSS is a total loser. I remember the days when I'd go back and forth with him on various topics.

I just posted a response to RAMOSS ...

RAMOSS said:
Well, I can tell you are a moron.
You obviously can't tell much of anything. You can't distinguish between separate people. You are probably one of those scientifically illiterate warmizombies. You believe in Greenhouse Effect don't you? What an idiot.

RAMOSS said:
And, I have had no contact with you previously,
You don't know how thankful I am. I read your post and remembered that the world's stupidest people go around screaming SOCK! SOCK! SOCK! ... instead of actually contributing cognitively to any discussions. Tell me, why would it even matter if someone were using two avatars? I'll answer that for you. For stupid people like you, you have no rebuttals for valid arguments ... so you make petty personal attacks and try to divert attention away from the discussion toward the person who is humiliating the schytt out of you.

RAMOSS said:
Are you a sock of GFM7175 and Into the night.
If it will make it easier for your puny brain to process, sure, treat me like a SOCK! After all, there isn't much hope of you coming up with any other sort of independent thinking, right? In fact, it will probably make you feel better to just type the word SOCK! in all upper case a few times. By the way, what's the typical number of times you need to get your fix, anyway?

Oooops, I know, I know ... I'm using a lot of words and your attention span is good for about five. Well, if you got this far then sure, call me a SOCK! It will relieve you of all responsibility to add value to the board.

RAMOSS said:
I know one thing that is common to both of them.. they BOTH are banned.
Yeah, and ...? I admit that I am encouraged by your ability to count to two.

So, I realize that you are an intellectual coward, but do you have any verifiable redeeming qualities?

Can you point to any commentary you have made on this site that is a value-added contribution?

RAMOSS said:
Maybe you are trying to follow their pattern?
They have a pattern? What would that be? I'll be sure to let them know. I'll bet they aren't even aware they have a pattern. ... or is it patterns (plural)?

RAMOSS said:
I noticed both of them joined during the time you were not posted (you stopped posting in 2015), and they wiereh in from 2017/2018 to within a day of each other in 2019, and you didn't post between 2015 and until today. So, both of them were posting during your absence. Same areas of posting as you, but your posting history wasn't in the same time frame.

SO, maybe you are a sock.
Have you ever considered, perhaps, performing a critical analysis on the content of their posts rather than wasting time failing utterly in basic logic attempting to draw conclusions from posting dates?

Are you telling me that you never learned that people invite their friends to join forums that they like? You never thought to conclude that a short timespan between their user registrations, and not a long one, is a sign that they are friends? No? It never occurred to you?

I thought not.

Is there anything you'd like me to tell them? Are there any messages you'd like me to pass along? Coherent ones, obviously.

He actually asked if you were a sock of ITN and I? hahahaha that's funny ... and he sure seems obsessed about us both... Interesting...
06-02-2022 02:57
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Hello Bible Troll!!!
06-02-2022 03:49
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
IBDm Wrote

Duncan wrote

Energy is not an input or an output.

If you can tell me the correct term for sunlight hitting an object in space I will accept

duncan61
06-02-2022 04:19
(14414)
duncan61 wrote:If you can tell me the correct term for sunlight hitting an object in space I will accept

Prove it. Show him that he would not be wasting his time. Express unequivocally that you are going to accept his past corrections and previous science lessons by specifically explaining what you are now going to accept from them.

Up to this point you have effectively given him the finger every time and you have refused to learn anything.

Now you are demanding that he explain something else. Do you think he'll fall for it? Do you imagine that Into the Night is thinking "You know, this time he's really going to pay attention, listen to what I have to say and learn what I teach him"?

Are you going to hold the ball for him too?

06-02-2022 04:24
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
ITN has claimed I have used the wrong term.I have asked for the correct term for sunlight hitting an object in space.If it is not energy input what is it? where are you going with this?He took the time to tell me I was wrong
06-02-2022 04:32
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
It really does not matter. The rusty ball in space is hypothetical. Mankind has modified the planets surface with roads and buildings and possibly made a tiny difference to the global temperature. As far as I am aware the Earths orbit is not circular but elliptic so at times we are further from the sun and sometimes closer.If any of the doomsday predictions actually start happening I am sure we will adapt
06-02-2022 04:41
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
duncan61 wrote:
It really does not matter. The rusty ball in space is hypothetical. Mankind has modified the planets surface with roads and buildings and possibly made a tiny difference to the global temperature. As far as I am aware the Earths orbit is not circular but elliptic so at times we are further from the sun and sometimes closer.If any of the doomsday predictions actually start happening I am sure we will adapt

Less than 20% of Earth's surface is land. We only inhabit a portion of that, developed even less... We aren't the planet killers some wish us all to believe.

Wouldn't hurt to keep a clean house, or not be quite as wasteful. Some resources are in limited supply, and who likes to live in filth...
06-02-2022 05:01
(14414)
duncan61 wrote:ITN has claimed I have used the wrong term.I have asked for the correct term for sunlight hitting an object in space.If it is not energy input what is it? where are you going with this?He took the time to tell me I was wrong

Into the Night and others have, on many occasions, expended the effort to help you and to teach you.

You have never made an effort to learn.

Now you are asking Into the Night to teach you something.

You have intention of learning anything.
Page 2 of 4<1234>

Join the debate why:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact