Remember me
▼ Content

why

Page 3 of 4<1234>
06-02-2022 06:37
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14403)
gfm7175 wrote:He actually asked if you were a sock of ITN and I? hahahaha that's funny ... and he sure seems obsessed about us both... Interesting...

I've been "warned" by the moderators.

Let's see if I've been banned.

Nope. I haven't been banned.
06-02-2022 09:35
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
You have put forward your point of view which I do not agree with.The topic is can matter change temperature without additional energy and the answer is yes it can.
06-02-2022 12:15
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
duncan61 wrote:
You have put forward your point of view which I do not agree with.The topic is can matter change temperature without additional energy and the answer is yes it can.

Thermal energy moves from hot (higher energy) to cold. Temperature is a measurement. Matter either gains, loses, or stays the same temperature. To change temperature, the thermal energy needs to move.
06-02-2022 14:22
(14403)
duncan61 wrote:You have put forward your point of view

This is why you are such a moron. You think science is someone's personal subjective opinion.

It's like you never had any sort of education.

duncan61 wrote: ... which I do not agree with.

Right, you disagree with science while offering no justification beyond your apparent need to believe every WACKY non-science idea your are instructed to believe.

You refuse to learn science from people who try to help you in deference to obeying those who are trying to manipulate you. How much respect do you think you will garner that way?

duncan61 wrote:The topic is can matter change temperature without additional energy and the answer is yes it can.

Nope. Temperature cannot increase without additional energy (or work).

It's the same as "Duncan cannot get smarter without learning."
06-02-2022 22:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21596)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:And yes, RAMOSS is a total loser. I remember the days when I'd go back and forth with him on various topics.

I just posted a response to RAMOSS ...

RAMOSS said:
Well, I can tell you are a moron.
You obviously can't tell much of anything. You can't distinguish between separate people. You are probably one of those scientifically illiterate warmizombies. You believe in Greenhouse Effect don't you? What an idiot.

RAMOSS said:
And, I have had no contact with you previously,
You don't know how thankful I am. I read your post and remembered that the world's stupidest people go around screaming SOCK! SOCK! SOCK! ... instead of actually contributing cognitively to any discussions. Tell me, why would it even matter if someone were using two avatars? I'll answer that for you. For stupid people like you, you have no rebuttals for valid arguments ... so you make petty personal attacks and try to divert attention away from the discussion toward the person who is humiliating the schytt out of you.

RAMOSS said:
Are you a sock of GFM7175 and Into the night.
If it will make it easier for your puny brain to process, sure, treat me like a SOCK! After all, there isn't much hope of you coming up with any other sort of independent thinking, right? In fact, it will probably make you feel better to just type the word SOCK! in all upper case a few times. By the way, what's the typical number of times you need to get your fix, anyway?

Oooops, I know, I know ... I'm using a lot of words and your attention span is good for about five. Well, if you got this far then sure, call me a SOCK! It will relieve you of all responsibility to add value to the board.

RAMOSS said:
I know one thing that is common to both of them.. they BOTH are banned.
Yeah, and ...? I admit that I am encouraged by your ability to count to two.

So, I realize that you are an intellectual coward, but do you have any verifiable redeeming qualities?

Can you point to any commentary you have made on this site that is a value-added contribution?

RAMOSS said:
Maybe you are trying to follow their pattern?
They have a pattern? What would that be? I'll be sure to let them know. I'll bet they aren't even aware they have a pattern. ... or is it patterns (plural)?

RAMOSS said:
I noticed both of them joined during the time you were not posted (you stopped posting in 2015), and they wiereh in from 2017/2018 to within a day of each other in 2019, and you didn't post between 2015 and until today. So, both of them were posting during your absence. Same areas of posting as you, but your posting history wasn't in the same time frame.

SO, maybe you are a sock.
Have you ever considered, perhaps, performing a critical analysis on the content of their posts rather than wasting time failing utterly in basic logic attempting to draw conclusions from posting dates?

Are you telling me that you never learned that people invite their friends to join forums that they like? You never thought to conclude that a short timespan between their user registrations, and not a long one, is a sign that they are friends? No? It never occurred to you?

I thought not.

Is there anything you'd like me to tell them? Are there any messages you'd like me to pass along? Coherent ones, obviously.

I see he's still living in paranoia land. I also noticed how many conservatives he's banned.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-02-2022 22:25
(21596)
duncan61 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
IBDm Wrote
... and yet you remain too stupid to see that there are two different objects in question here. How brain-dead must you be? Any child with Down syndrome can see that there is a shiny steel ball with one emissivity and a rusty ball with a different emissivity, i.e. two different objects being analyzed. Shall I just presume that you don't know how to count to two? Did you never get that high?

You are an uneducated moron. You came here to ridicule people of a competing religion and inadvertently revealed that you are the stupid one in the equation.
Duncan wrote
The energy is the same input

Energy is not an input or an output.

If you can tell me the correct term for sunlight hitting an object in space I will accept

Illumination.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-02-2022 22:27
(21596)
duncan61 wrote:

No, it can't. See the 0th and 1st laws of thermodynamics.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 06-02-2022 22:29
08-02-2022 06:46
(14403)
Into the Night wrote:I see he's still living in paranoia land. I also noticed how many conservatives he's banned.

I'm bucking for another warning:

RAMOSS said:THis is a good example of something that fits the 'dumbest thing you have read all day'.. Excellent example

Good 'ol RAMOSS, chiming in from the peanut gallery.

Does the Red Cross use the blood you donate to embalm the dead?

I looked at your past posts and you just don't seem to have made ANY value-added comments whatsoever. Did you actually make one and I just missed it? If so, please point me to it.

Is there any hope that you will support your statement above or are you just a long-time resident troll who simply gets a pass from the moderators?
08-02-2022 07:34
(14403)
IBDaMann wrote:
RAMOSS said: oh no. You support it with every letter you type. The irony meter is broken though. Of course, with your limited ability to reason, and the fact you are a ****tard is evident to everyone but yourself

So, just as I thought, there's no hope of you supporting your assertion.

So, I'm a ****tard, yes? ... and you are a total genius, yes? Too funny.

You've got almost 60,000 posts to your name on this site and every single one devoid of any evidence of brain activity. Let's monitor the situation and see just how much bandwidth you can waste. I'm sure there's a trophy in it at some point.
08-02-2022 16:51
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:I see he's still living in paranoia land. I also noticed how many conservatives he's banned.

I'm bucking for another warning:

RAMOSS said:THis is a good example of something that fits the 'dumbest thing you have read all day'.. Excellent example

Good 'ol RAMOSS, chiming in from the peanut gallery.

Does the Red Cross use the blood you donate to embalm the dead?

I looked at your past posts and you just don't seem to have made ANY value-added comments whatsoever. Did you actually make one and I just missed it? If so, please point me to it.

Is there any hope that you will support your statement above or are you just a long-time resident troll who simply gets a pass from the moderators?

Keep it up and you'll get banned under guise of "multiple accounts".
08-02-2022 19:21
(14403)
gfm7175 wrote:
Keep it up and you'll get banned under guise of "multiple accounts".

OK, let's ...

IBDaMann wrote:

RAMOSS said: I am still wondering how he knows so much about two nicknames

Why don't you just ask, moron?

RAMOSS said: (which I always thought were socks of each other).

The reason I know you're a moron ... so go ahead, ask ...
08-02-2022 20:23
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
I was never for mandatory masks or vaccines but i do promote them.
Hopefully you're able to tell the difference.
08-02-2022 21:16
(3314)
keepit wrote:

I just wish to clarify:

Are you saying that you are opposed to commanding other people to wear masks and receive vaccines against their will?

Are you saying that you are supportive of encouraging other people to wear masks and receive vaccines on their own accord (and then leaving them the hell alone if they decide to turn down your advice)?
Edited on 08-02-2022 21:17
08-02-2022 21:52
(21596)
keepit wrote:

Paradox. Irrational statement.

The Parrot Killer

08-02-2022 22:56
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
gfm,
you got it.
itn,
you didn't get it.
08-02-2022 23:03
(21596)
keepit wrote:
gfm,
you got it.
itn,
you didn't get it.

There is nothing to get. Being irrational is YOUR problem.

The Parrot Killer

08-02-2022 23:27
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
keepit wrote:
I was never for mandatory masks or vaccines but i do promote mandating them.

Rules for thee, but not for me... That's the democrat way. We aren't going force anyone to wear a mask, or get vaccinated. But, you do need them to use public transportation, shop for groceries, keep your job,or go to the hospital... Fortunately, democrats don't posses the power and control they dream of...
09-02-2022 01:04
(14403)
The next volley:

IBDaMann wrote:

RAMOSS said: It's impressive that someone away that long comes in with a chip on their shoulder, and knows intimately people who got banned from being socks of each other, who were active exclusively during the absence

It's not surprising that someone of your mindless hebetude would obsess about how someone else knows you're a total moron. "How does he know? Well, I better not ask or he'll reveal the reason and then everyone will know."

Has it ever occurred to you to stop trying to justify why different people explain the exact same math and science, and instead just realize that some messages don't change between messengers?

No? It never occurred to you? (hint: you being a complete dullard is why)

Let me try a different one. Have you ever considered simply adding intellectual value to the board instead of merely wasting bandwidth in a paranoia-ridden panic? If someone asks you to point him to a post in which you have contributed something of academic value, your answer should not be along the lines of hiding the fact that there aren't any, especially when you have chewed up enough bandwidth for almost 60,000 posts.

The bottom line is that I know you are an idiot, and I am thoroughly enjoying watching you squirm as you desperately obsess over wondering how I know. You don't have the mental capacity to simply begin posting in ways that contribute to any discussions ... and now you have me pointing it out to everyone.

It sucks to be you.
09-02-2022 05:11
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
The next volley:

IBDaMann wrote:

RAMOSS said: It's impressive that someone away that long comes in with a chip on their shoulder, and knows intimately people who got banned from being socks of each other, who were active exclusively during the absence

It's not surprising that someone of your mindless hebetude would obsess about how someone else knows you're a total moron. "How does he know? Well, I better not ask or he'll reveal the reason and then everyone will know."

Has it ever occurred to you to stop trying to justify why different people explain the exact same math and science, and instead just realize that some messages don't change between messengers?

No? It never occurred to you? (hint: you being a complete dullard is why)

Let me try a different one. Have you ever considered simply adding intellectual value to the board instead of merely wasting bandwidth in a paranoia-ridden panic? If someone asks you to point him to a post in which you have contributed something of academic value, your answer should not be along the lines of hiding the fact that there aren't any, especially when you have chewed up enough bandwidth for almost 60,000 posts.

The bottom line is that I know you are an idiot, and I am thoroughly enjoying watching you squirm as you desperately obsess over wondering how I know. You don't have the mental capacity to simply begin posting in ways that contribute to any discussions ... and now you have me pointing it out to everyone.

It sucks to be you.

Poor RAMOSS... what a total dullard... I'm surprised you haven't been banned yet (at least temporarily).
09-02-2022 06:59
(14403)
gfm7175 wrote:I'm surprised you haven't been banned yet (at least temporarily).

I was warned again. I asked for clarification and got radio silence.

Yes, I expect to be banned soon. What's funny is that I was called many names by others but flagged and warned for calling someone a "buffoon." Moments later, someone else called me a "buffoon" and seemingly nothing was done about it.

There is exceedingly little intelligent activity going on over there. I made my point to RAMOSS and it was fun but that site is not intellectually stimulating whatsoever. If I'm not banned soon, I'm going to just stop posting there anyway regardless nonetheless.
09-02-2022 09:09
(21596)
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:
I was never for mandatory masks or vaccines but i do promote mandating them.

Rules for thee, but not for me... That's the democrat way. We aren't going force anyone to wear a mask, or get vaccinated. But, you do need them to use public transportation, shop for groceries, keep your job,or go to the hospital... Fortunately, democrats don't posses the power and control they dream of...

I do not comply.
As far as I'm concerned, public transportation no longer exists. I don't wear a mask to go grocer shopping or any or shopping. If they demand one I do not do business with them anymore and go elsewhere. I own my own business and do not require masks or vaccinations for any employee.

Hospitals are going to do what they are going to do. Some are closing because they can't get enough staff to work there under mask and vaccine mandates. There are plenty of doctors around that just don't bother with mandates.

The Parrot Killer

09-02-2022 09:11
(21596)
IBdaMann wrote:

Yes, I expect to be banned soon. What's funny is that I was called many names by others but flagged and warned for calling someone a "buffoon." Moments later, someone else called me a "buffoon" and seemingly nothing was done about it.

There is exceedingly little intelligent activity going on over there. I made my point to RAMOSS and it was fun but that site is not intellectually stimulating whatsoever. If I'm not banned soon, I'm going to just stop posting there anyway regardless nonetheless.

Looks like you can stick another failed forum in your pocket pretty soon!

The Parrot Killer

09-02-2022 16:41
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

Sounds familiar. I remember pissing off the mods there at one point by showing them precisely how they didn't understand their own rules, as written.

IBdaMann wrote:

That sounds familiar as well.

IBdaMann wrote:

It's a kiddie pool forum, for sure.
Edited on 09-02-2022 16:46
09-02-2022 18:18
(14403)
gfm7175 wrote:It's a kiddie pool forum, for sure.

Yep, pretty much.

I just checked and I'm not banned yet. I'm working on it, though. I am currently going at it with Bodhisattva over something totally stupid. It started with me agreeing with her(?) position but suggesting she(?) refrain from simply pointing to a website as being the sole basis for her argument. Well she(?) became indignant and called me stupid for making my "suggestion" and it totally blew up from there. This is my latest post:

IBDaMann wrote:
Bodhisattva said:Where did I say that math needs to be shown to be correct.

Not where, but when: Tuesday at 7:54 pm Eastern/ 4:54 pm Pacific

Bodhisattva said: How about some evidence for a change?

How about some math, science, logic or economics for a change? You don't know any? I thought not.

As long as you keep obssessing over "evidence" I'll just mock you for not understanding the difference between subjective and objective, and for believing that everything you read on the internet must be true. Too funny. I can't buy this kind of entertainment on pay-per-view.

Bodhisattva said: I like how I offer facts and evidence in this debate and you offer nothing of the kind...

Just as I suspected. You don't even know what "facts" are. "Facts" and "evidence" are two huge misunderstandings keeping your posts in the corral for the slow.

Bodhisattva said: just statements or opinions.

I suppose you never learned that "statements" are all we have on an internet forum. Perhaps you think there is something else?

Too funny.

Bodhisattva said: For ****'s Sake... an observation IS THE ACT OF OBSERVING.

... in the past tense, of course. Did you just learn this?

Bodhisattva said: When you offer what you observed that is know as OFFERING YOUR OPINION.

Incorrect. You need to go back to school. Desperately.

Bodhisattva said: I love Trolls.

Aaaah, hurling the "TROLL!" slur ... the penultimate act of the stupid and desperate ... just before resorting to the "SOCK!" slur as final ditch effort to change the subject.

So let's recap where we stand:

1. You have no clue how to debate.
2. You don't understand the inherently subjective nature of "evidence" and instead believe that your opinion is objective truth that cannot be dismissed, but must be refuted with, you guessed it, more "evidence."
3. You believe that everything you read on the internet must be true.
- 3a. You believe that any hearsay you pull off the internet constitutes "evidence" that, if not refuted with "evidence", must somehow be accepted.
4. You think that arguments that have not been forthwith previously agreed somehow constitute "facts."
5. You stated that math, science, logic and economic models ... all must be shown to be correct, just like any other argument.
6. You think that merely stating your position ... successfully makes your argument in support of that position.

... I believe that I am forgetting one or two but this will do for now. If I remember others I can add them later.

Bodhisattva said: Tell me you are Trolling and ****ing with me... please. No way you are actually this stupid.

I'm waiting for your explanation of how you know I'm a moron. It'll be fun watching you fail at trying to construct a valid argument.
09-02-2022 21:36
(3314)
It truly is weird how the smallest suggestions/criticisms can cause people to become completely unhinged.
10-02-2022 03:35
(14403)
Well, I checked and I am still not banned. Sorry tmiddles. I tried, though.

Here's my latest attempt to get banned. I think you'll admit that it's a good one.

IBDaMann wrote:

Bodhisattva said: Here is the guy that doesn't know that to share an observation a person expresses their opinion

If you had not slept through your education, you would know that the word for sharing observations is "data."

Bodhisattva said: ... that a person has a position and presents that in an argument

If you had not slept through your education, you would know that it is insufficient to merely state your position in a debate, i.e. that you must eventually support your position with some sort of argument, and that the mere act of stating your position does not equate to having supported it.

Bodhisattva said:that just makes up stuff like I believe everything on the Internet

You were the one who amply demonstrated this and who is now apparently embarrassed for having been caught. The next time you pretend to mock someone for simply dismissing your internet hearsay, I'll be right back to mock you and your belief that everything you read on the internet must be true.

Bodhisattva said: ... band now introducing stuff I never said about economic models.

Are you saying that you have actually used economics models to support your position in a debate, because I am claiming that you have not. You could prove me dead wrong by directing my attention to one such example. Until then, I think your lack of education speaks for itself and explains why you don't even know anything about economics.

For anyone else reading this, Bodhisattva doesn't know any science, math or economics models underpinning civilization and simply cannot turn to any of them to support any position she might have. She is relegated to posting internet hearsay as the best support she can muster. I never claimed that she has said anything about economics because she doesn't know anything about economics.

Bodhisattva said:I thought going line by line would help isolate things you did not know

You haven't mentioned any topic that I do not know thoroughly. I tried to help you but you would have none of it because to accept help would mean you would be learning, and that simply requires too much work on your part. It's so much easier to just let other people do your thinking for you and to turn to the internet for whatever hearsay is the most convenient.

Hence, you are abysmal at debating.

Bodhisattva said: ... so that it could be discussed clearly

I can't be any clearer. If you hadn't slept through your education you might have sufficiently developed your English comprehension to understand what I wrote.

Bodhisattva said: ... but you are one of the few that actually makes it worse

I know, I know ... because I use multi-syllable words. I get it. You - need - words - with - very - few - letters. I'll try to keep that in mind.

Bodhisattva said: ... because then you unload even more things that you don't understand

I understand everything I write. You are the one whose lack of English comprehension instills confusion and frustration. You could always ask for clarification. You could always ask me to teach you those things that you just can't grasp. You could always take notes on what I teach you. You have many options.

Of course, the easiest and most convenient option is to just allow your mind to continue ossifying. There's no work involved. There's no learning involved. I get it.

Bodhisattva said: ... and the entire thing snowballs out of control.

Yes, all because you were offended that I had made a polite suggestion as to how you have improved your argument. You are a total dullard who thinks she's a complete genius in all things and who resents any insinuation that there might be something that she does not know, or that she could do better.

Go back and read. You went psychotic over being offered help from someone who was agreeing with you. You deserve all the mockery you get.

... *OR* ... you could apologize and we could start over.

Bodhisattva said: You are like a blizzard of stupidity in constant action.

A poet you are not.

Edited on 10-02-2022 04:13
10-02-2022 08:15
(14403)
I am now ratcheting it up a notch. I just had a conversation with a censor/moderator.

IBDaMann wrote:

DiAnna, Hooter Babe, Moderator wrote:@IB daMann @Bodhisattva and I have had our ups and downs over the years, but the one thing he's not is "uneducated" or "under-educated".

I'll be the judge of that. Perhaps Bodhisattva bamboozled you at some point with some gibber-babble, I don't know, but Bodhisattva's dearth of education is patently obvious. Perhaps you are judging Bodhisattva against the relatively brain-dead level of activity on this site, owing to all the intelligent posters being banned at the request of the stupid who feel threatened. Perhaps you are judging Bodhisattva by the relative merits of others who seem to reignite the debate over the difference between "brain death" and "persistent vegetative state. "

Why don't you point me to something of Bodhisattva's that reveals signs of an education? I'll be happy to review material. What most acutely shows Bodhisattva knows something about something?

One clear sign of an uneducated person is a fear of educated people, and Bodhisattva falls into a knee-jerk panic when someone reveals a higher degree of education by trying to help. Bodhisattva does not appreciate help. Bodhisattva does not say "Thank you." Bodhisattva panics. Bodhisattva arches the back, hisses and lashes out in unmistakable dread.

... but I can keep an open mind. Show me something.

DiAnna, Hooter Babe, Moderator wrote: He's a high school teacher, for crying out loud.

High school teachers don't need to know anything. They need to be able to regurgitate from the State's lesson plan, whether correct or incorrect, and to keep kids in line. High school teachers who know nothing can get hired for having a degree in "education." What is Bodhisattva's degree?

DiAnna, Hooter Babe, Moderator wrote:You're trying so hard to be the big-mouthed badass

Nope. It's interesting that you arrived at that conclusion. It doesn't say much for your English comprehension either. This all started because I tried to politely help Bodhisattva. It's Bodhisattva who is clearly trying to be this site's big-mouthed bad-ass ... and you missed it.

DiAnna, Hooter Babe, Moderator wrote: that you're simply making yourself look like a fool.

You are doing a great job of that at the moment.

DiAnna, Hooter Babe, Moderator wrote: Pro-tip: If you know nothing about a person or topic, don't pretend that you do; It never works out well.

... and when a person reveals a tome about himself, I no longer know nothing about him.

Show me something that Bodhisattva has posted that indicates an education.
10-02-2022 12:42
(21596)
IBdaMann wrote:
I am now ratcheting it up a notch. I just had a conversation with a censor/moderator.

IBDaMann wrote:

DiAnna, Hooter Babe, Moderator wrote:@IB daMann @Bodhisattva and I have had our ups and downs over the years, but the one thing he's not is "uneducated" or "under-educated".

I'll be the judge of that. Perhaps Bodhisattva bamboozled you at some point with some gibber-babble, I don't know, but Bodhisattva's dearth of education is patently obvious. Perhaps you are judging Bodhisattva against the relatively brain-dead level of activity on this site, owing to all the intelligent posters being banned at the request of the stupid who feel threatened. Perhaps you are judging Bodhisattva by the relative merits of others who seem to reignite the debate over the difference between "brain death" and "persistent vegetative state. "

Why don't you point me to something of Bodhisattva's that reveals signs of an education? I'll be happy to review material. What most acutely shows Bodhisattva knows something about something?

One clear sign of an uneducated person is a fear of educated people, and Bodhisattva falls into a knee-jerk panic when someone reveals a higher degree of education by trying to help. Bodhisattva does not appreciate help. Bodhisattva does not say "Thank you." Bodhisattva panics. Bodhisattva arches the back, hisses and lashes out in unmistakable dread.

DiAnna, Hooter Babe, Moderator wrote: He's a high school teacher, for crying out loud.

High school teachers don't need to know anything. They need to be able to regurgitate from the State's lesson plan, whether correct or incorrect, and to keep kids in line. High school teachers who know nothing can get hired for having a degree in "education." What is Bodhisattva's degree?

DiAnna, Hooter Babe, Moderator wrote:You're trying so hard to be the big-mouthed badass

Nope. It's interesting that you arrived at that conclusion. It doesn't say much for your English comprehension either. This all started because I tried to politely help Bodhisattva. It's Bodhisattva who is clearly trying to be this site's big-mouthed bad-ass ... and you missed it.

DiAnna, Hooter Babe, Moderator wrote: that you're simply making yourself look like a fool.

DiAnna, Hooter Babe, Moderator wrote: Pro-tip: If you know nothing about a person or topic, don't pretend that you do; It never works out well.

... and when a person reveals a tome about himself, I no longer know nothing about him.

Good stuff.

The Parrot Killer

10-02-2022 16:30
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

IBDaMann wrote:

Hahahahaha I see you've now met DiAnna... Doesn't surprise me that she's still a moderator there... She's a complete dullard too. Have fun with that, and happy banning (which I'm shocked hasn't occurred yet).
10-02-2022 16:38
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

IBDaMann wrote:

Good stuff.

Indeed. He's sure having fun with intellectually inept ignoramuses.
11-02-2022 16:56
(3314)
... speaking of which, I currently have my own intellectually inept ignoramus that I am conversing with over on the Political Forum. He goes by the moniker 'WalterSobchak', and here's the brilliance that he has to say in response to one of my posts:

WalterSobchak says: This post is adorable considering it comes from someone who has fallen completely and bought the fake voter fraud lie that Trump spewed to his clan.

NPC's indeed. LOL

gfm7175 says: So you're saying that I should save this post of yours for when you scream "fraud!" come November??

WalterSobchak says: First of all, nobody gives a **** about the midterms other than rightists. Lastly, go ahead. You will never hear me claim "fraud" without a shred of evidence to back it up. That is a major difference with me and a trumpist. LOL

gfm7175 says: I sure hope that's the case... Then it'll be an even easier landslide for "rightists". Are you saying that you're not going to be voting in them??

You'll claim it the very second that fake news media outlets tell you to claim it. We both know this to be true.

WalterSobchak says: Yeah, I'll vote in the midterms.

Nah, you see, I have the ability to think for myself. Unfortunately rightists lost that ability once Trump came in and told them what to think.

gfm7175 says: Welcome to Paradox City my friend... You now need to clear your paradox to return to being rational:

[1] First of all, nobody gives a **** about the midterms other than rightists.
[2] Leftists like myself also give a **** about the midterms.

Which one is it?

You have yet to display that ability to this forum.

In order to criticize others of "losing that ability", it's a good idea to first display having that ability for yourself (as that then evidences that you actually know what you are talking about). Since you have yet to display any such ability, it seems to me that you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.
Edited on 11-02-2022 17:00
11-02-2022 18:21
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
gfm,
if you agree 100% with the party line you aren't thinking for your self.
11-02-2022 19:05
(3314)
keepit wrote:
gfm,
if you agree 100% with the party line you aren't thinking for your self.

I fail to see how this means anything, since I am far from 100% agreeing with any political party's platform.

You must've missed all of my posts in which I have expressed my complete and utter contempt for Republicans such as Mitch McConnell, Lindsay Graham, Mitt Romney, Kevin McCarthy, Liz Cheney, Adam Kinzinger, and numerous other RINOs.

You must've also missed all of my posts in which I have specified rather explicitly that I am a conservative, NOT a Republican.

You seem to miss quite a bit... How tight do you have your c-clamp on this morning?
11-02-2022 19:20
(3314)
I've also had a fun time with questioning leftists about their plans with regard to the Canadian Convoy border protesters and what they wish to do to them, such as impounding their vehicles... Some of my unanswered questions for them are as follows:

All tens of thousands of them?
Where are you going to impound tens of thousands of vehicles?
Who is going to tow them all to the impound location(s)?
How are all of those vehicles going to get towed to the impound location(s)?
How long do you suppose it'll take to tow tens of thousands of vehicles?
Who and what is going to replace those people and trucks in trucking goods around?
How bad of a look is that sort of action going to be for the government?
What are you going to do when more trucks and people move into the place where those trucks and people were removed from?

As you can very well guess, not a single liberal answered a single one of those questions.

One such liberal, who goes by the moniker 'Sleep Monster', specifically suggested that their vehicles ought to be impounded until they pay big enough fines to cover the income losses of the companies they are impeding and the workers whose jobs they are impacting. ----- I then subsequently responded to her in kind with a single question:

gfm7175 said: Are you likewise asking Trudeau (and his lackeys) to personally cover the income losses of the companies that he has impeded and the workers whose jobs he has impacted during his two years of COVID tyranny?? Just asking for a friend...

If you couldn't already guess, she refused to answer that question for me. These people are complete and utter intellectually inept ignoramuses... Intellectually bulldozing over these people is child's play. I truly feel like the protagonist in the movie Idiocracy.
Edited on 11-02-2022 19:28
11-02-2022 19:22
(3314)
I forgot about this particular doozy... here's another one, this time from my good friend 'FreshAir':

FreshAir says: any company that refuses, should be removed from any public contracts in future

gfm7175 says: You'd be removing all towing companies from existence. Who is going to do the towing then?

You really aren't thinking these things through...

These people truly do not understand how the 'motor of the world' operates... These people truly have absolutely no clue as to who John Galt is...
Edited on 11-02-2022 19:31
11-02-2022 19:29
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
So why don't you like the ones you mentioned. Is it because the aren't conservative enough.
11-02-2022 19:33
(3314)
keepit wrote:
So why don't you like the ones you mentioned. Is it because the aren't conservative enough.

RQAA.
11-02-2022 19:44
(14403)
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:gfm, if you agree 100% with the party line you aren't thinking for your self.

I fail to see how this means anything, since I am far from 100% agreeing with any political party's platform.

I wish you hadn't responded. keepit was just trolling you. Look at the exaggeration of his post. He knew that he could get a rise out of you.

You, naturally, put thought into your response and put in the effort to provide a thorough answer ... followed by two additional well-written posts ...

... and keepit just laughed at you for wasting your time and effort. Once he saw that you were done he fired back another troll-barb. "So why don't you like the ones you mentioned. Is it because the aren't conservative enough."

At least then you gave him an RQAA ... but I winced when I saw the trouble through which you went to provide your initial answers when it wasn't a serious question in the first place.

... but your posts were good, don't get me wrong.
11-02-2022 20:17
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
The word "party" as i'm using it doesn't mean repub or exactly conservative but rather the extreme notions of some members of ultra conservative movement. There is a platform that they have and if one agrees with every aspect, then you aren't thinking for your self.
11-02-2022 20:28
(14403)
keepit wrote:The word "party" as i'm using it doesn't mean repub or exactly conservative but rather the extreme notions of some members of ultra conservative movement.

Define "ultra conservative movement" and then give some examples.

Gotcha! This is how I'm going to show that you reveal yourself for a total leftist.

Bring it on.
Page 3 of 4<1234>

Join the debate why:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact