Remember me
▼ Content

warmazombies

warmazombies02-11-2020 02:52
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
This forum is dying.Are we out of Warmazombies?I am happy I was around in the glory days I now have all the answers I need to debate the following
.Coral bleaching
.Warming
.Climate
.Polar bears
.Ocean acidification
November starts the white run of western rock lobster which occur from Albany to Exmouth.At this time of year they walk in to shore all connected like a train and settle in the shallows where they shed their shells and form a new larger one.once hardened they march back out individualy and at night.According to the 2016 puerulus settlement we are in for a bumper year.So much for shellfish suffering.Because we have such abundant years the season is open all year round now

duncan61
02-11-2020 04:13
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
Duncan,
I'm still here.
02-11-2020 05:09
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I wonder how many warmzombies thin global warming is over, since it's cooler, hiding in the basement, from the virus.

Face it, they have been pushing this warming crap for 30-40 years now, none of the predictions happened. Even the ones that almost did, for a year or two, didn't last. Lying, is exhausting. At some point, you have to move on to something fresh, something new.
02-11-2020 05:17
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
duncan61 wrote:
This forum is dying....
Duncan there is no one here interested in debating.

I'm game any time but you've watched me try and fail to engage anyone.

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is valid for IBD or ITN
02-11-2020 10:22
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Coral bleaching is my latest pet topic check Jennifer Marohasy work on thr GBR
02-11-2020 10:26
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
She is actualy on site and looking at it.I would appreciate your feedback
02-11-2020 13:04
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
duncan61 wrote:
Coral bleaching is my latest pet topic ...

OK I appreciate your trying to investigate.
04-11-2020 17:38
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
HarveyH55 wrote:At some point, you have to move on to something fresh, something new.

Yep. Black Lives Matter.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
05-11-2020 07:39
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
This forum is dying....
Duncan there is no one here interested in debating.

I'm game any time but you've watched me try and fail to engage anyone.

You don't debate. You preach. You don't want to engage anyone. You preach, and whine about failing to engage anyone.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
05-11-2020 12:45
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
ITN .I concur.I challenge Tmiddles or any warmazombie to look at the Jennifer Marohasy site and make a claim she is wrong on any point.She is there and looking at the reef and has done what I would have liked to do but she has done a better job than I can.Her information is the truth beyond any reason and I can find no flaw.The warmazombies are wrong completely wrong basing the fear mongering on homogenised data and prediction models that are simply wrong and always will be.The CO2 content of the atmosphere is around 400ppm and it is doing nothing at all to anything at all.Get a life clowns
05-11-2020 16:59
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
duncan61 wrote: I challenge Tmiddles or any warmazombie to look at the Jennifer Marohasy site and make a claim she is wrong on any point.

"As I began a recent blog post, should we believe the claims of experts or what we can see with our own eyes?" - Jennifer Marohasy

tmiddles has more or less locked himself into the position that our own eyes have been debunked in his signature because what experts say is "what we know."

How will you get around that one?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist

Join the debate warmazombies:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
warmazombies3217-02-2021 12:31
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact