Remember me
▼ Content

universe

Page 1 of 4123>>>
universe11-03-2021 20:39
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
Who here believes there's a "universe" other than the visible "universe"?
11-03-2021 21:35
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21612)
keepit wrote:

Apparently you.

I imagine there are others.

Who cares?

There is only one known universe.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-03-2021 21:47
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
There are MANY known universes. There is only 1 universe known by you.
I just think it's productive to acknowledge others.
11-03-2021 21:51
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:

If you are asking whether or not I believe that there are parts of the universe that we have yet to become aware of, then yes I do believe that to be the case.

Is there a point that you are trying to make here?
Edited on 11-03-2021 21:53
11-03-2021 21:57
(3314)
keepit wrote:

Care to describe at least one of these other "known universes" for us?

Maybe you should start by defining the word "universe" as you are using it.
Edited on 11-03-2021 21:59
11-03-2021 22:29
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14435)
keepit wrote: There are MANY known universes.

... unless there are few, or none. You don't know any others, correct? That would be zero, correct? I don't know any others either, so zero seems to be our operating figure.

I'm glad we got that straightened out.

keepit wrote:I just think it's productive to acknowledge others.

Great point. We should make sure to acknowledge the zero others.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
11-03-2021 23:17
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
ibd,
You say things like, "I'm glad we got that straightened out."
It sounds like you're hearing voices. You and i don't have anything straightened out.
11-03-2021 23:52
(14435)
keepit wrote:You and i don't have anything straightened out.

Is the number of other universes that you know something other than zero?

I didn't think so.

It's the same with me.

Yeah, I think we have that straightened out.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
12-03-2021 00:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
keepit wrote:

No reason to speculate on what one can not see or reference in any way. Oddly enough the universe that we are in is totally undefined, so who knows
12-03-2021 01:50
(14435)
Swan wrote:No reason to speculate on what one can not see or reference in any way.

Like unobserved past events?

Swan wrote: Oddly enough the universe that we are in is totally undefined, so who knows

What is totally undefined?

12-03-2021 02:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:No reason to speculate on what one can not see or reference in any way.

Swan wrote: Oddly enough the universe that we are in is totally undefined, so who knows

Undefined means that the universe has no known beginning, either a point in space or time, and no known end, nor is it known if it has an end or if it is part of something larger. Everything we think we know is speculation
12-03-2021 02:28
(14435)
Swan wrote:Undefined means that the universe has no known beginning, either a point in space or time, and no known end, nor is it known if it has an end or if it is part of something larger. Everything we think we know is speculation

Fascinating ... yet we somehow know ice ages occurred. You're brilliant.

Hey gfm7175, can't I look at any of the moraines and conclude that the universe had to have a beginning?

12-03-2021 02:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Undefined means that the universe has no known beginning, either a point in space or time, and no known end, nor is it known if it has an end or if it is part of something larger. Everything we think we know is speculation

Hey gfm7175, can't I look at any of the moraines and conclude that the universe had to have a beginning?

Heat Energy

The amount of energy that is released by substances like food is often referred to as a calorie. There are two calories. When calorie is spelled with a small "c" it is a regular calorie, but if it begins with a capital "C" it is a kilocalorie, or one thousand regular calories. The equation for calculating heat energy is q=mCpΔT, where q is the heat variable, m is the mass of the object, Cp is the specific heat constant and ΔT is the temperature change. Values for Cp are listed for selected substances in the table below the example problem and vary based on whether you are using calories, Calories or joules for the energy unit. Two substances can be related by setting their q equations equal to each other.

Consider an experiment where 10mL of water are raised from 15˚C to 40˚C, how much heat was required to make this change.

q = mCpΔT

Since the density of water is approximately 1g/mL the mass of 10mL is 10g and the temperature change was 25˚C. The specific heat of water is 4.184J/g ˚C or 1Cal/g ˚C or 1000cal/g ˚C

q = 10g(4.181J/g ˚C)25˚C = 1,046J

also

q = 10g(1Cal/g ˚C)25˚C = 250Cal or .250cal

Suppose that 10g of aluminum is heated to 300˚C and dropped into 50mL of water that is room temperature (25˚C), how much will the temperature of the water rise?

qAl = 10g(0.903J/g ˚C)(300˚C – Tf)

qwater = 50g(4.184J/g ˚C)(Tf – 25˚C)

In the overall process qAl must be equal to qwater

10g(0.903J/g ˚C)(300˚C – Tf) = 50g(4.184J/g ˚C)(Tf – 25˚C)

To solve for Tf we find a somewhat complex sequence of algebra. First we must multiply what can be multiplied

2709J – (9.03J/˚C)Tf = (209.2J/˚C)Tf – 5230J

Collecting like terms we get

7939J = (9.03J/˚C)Tf + (209.2J/˚C)Tf

7939J = (9.03J/˚C + 209.2J/˚C)Tf

7939J = (218.23J/˚C)Tf

Solving for Tf we find

Tf = 7939J/218.23J/˚C = 36.38˚C

Notice that the temperature of the aluminum changes much more dramatically than the water since water has a much higher specific heat and there is much more of it.
12-03-2021 02:32
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
keepit wrote:

Everybody lives in their own perception of the universe. Do to medication, mental illness, and old age, some of them live in a universe, far, far away, from what most consider 'normal'.

I've heard rumors, that they are putting mind-altering drugs, similar to LSD, but longer lasting, in covid-19 vaccines, to better facilitate reprogramming, and get more people to join in the mindless, nanny-state, democrat-collective. Probably some paranoid, conspiracy theory, of a diseased mind. But, it also sort of fits in with much of the past year. People are highly social, yet isolation was highly encouraged, even mandated in some blue states. A 'new normal' presented on every media source, where mindless compliance, is defined, and encouraged. A lot of stress, uncertainty and despair, endless, unless you get the shot, everyone needs to get the shot, before the torture can hope to end. Records were kept, of everyone, who ever went in to be tested. Records of those who refused to comply with mandates. Records of who got vaccinated, and who refused. There will be more shots given, one will go horribly wrong, for those on record, who failed to comply, or the reprogramming didn't 'take'.
12-03-2021 02:37
(14435)
Swan wrote:Heat Energy

... is not the subject of this thread. You have the wrong thread.

... and heat is not energy.

12-03-2021 02:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Heat Energy

... is not the subject of this thread. You have the wrong thread.

... and heat is not energy.

In thermodynamics, heat is energy in transfer to or from a thermodynamic system, by mechanisms other than thermodynamic work or transfer of matter. The various mechanisms of energy transfer that define heat are stated in the next section of this article. Like thermodynamic work, heat transfer is a process involving more than one system, not a property of any one system. In thermodynamics, energy transferred as heat (a process function) contributes to change in the system's cardinal energy variable of state, for example its internal energy, or for example its enthalpy. This is to be distinguished from the ordinary language conception of heat as a property of an isolated system. The quantity of energy transferred as heat in a process is the amount of transferred energy excluding any thermodynamic work that was done and any energy contained in matter transferred. For the precise definition of heat, it is necessary that it occur by a path that does not include transfer of matter. Though not immediately by the definition, but in special kinds of process, quantity of energy transferred as heat can be measured by its effect on the states of interacting bodies. For example, respectively in special circumstances, heat transfer can be measured by the amount of ice melted, or by change in temperature of a body in the surroundings of the system. Such methods are called calorimetry. The conventional symbol used to represent the amount of heat transferred in a thermodynamic process is Q. As an amount of energy (being transferred), the SI unit of heat is the joule (J)., In thermodynamics, heat is energy in transfer to or from a thermodynamic system, by mechanisms other than thermodynamic work or transfer of matter. The various mechanisms of energy transfer that define heat are stated in the next section of this article. Like thermodynamic work, heat transfer is a process involving more than one system, not a property of any one system. In thermodynamics, energy transferred as heat contributes to change in the system's cardinal energy variable of state, for example its internal energy, or for example its enthalpy. This is to be distinguished from the ordinary language conception of heat as a property of an isolated system. The quantity of energy transferred as heat in a process is the amount of transferred energy excluding any thermodynamic work that was done and any energy contained in matter transferred. For the precise definition of heat, it is necessary that it occur by a path that does not include transfer of matter. Though not immediately by the definition, but in special kinds of process, quantity of energy transferred as heat can be measured by its effect on the states of interacting bodies. For example, respectively in special circumstances, heat transfer can be measured by the amount of ice melted, or by change in temperature of a body in the surroundings of the system. Such methods are called calorimetry. The conventional symbol used to represent the amount of heat transferred in a thermodynamic process is Q. As an amount of energy (being transferred), the SI unit of heat is the joule (J)., In thermodynamics, heat is energy in transfer to or from a thermodynamic system, by mechanisms other than thermodynamic work or transfer of matter. Like thermodynamic work, heat transfer is a process involving more than one system, not a property of any one system. In thermodynamics, energy transferred as heat contributes to change in the system's cardinal energy variable of state, e.g. its internal energy or its enthalpy. This is to be distinguished from the conception of heat as a property of an isolated system. The quantity of energy transferred as heat in a process is the amount of transferred energy excluding any thermodynamic work and any energy contained in matter transferred. For the precise definition of heat, it is necessary that it occur by a path that does not include transfer of matter. In special kinds of process, quantity of energy transferred as heat can be measured by its effect on the states of interacting bodies, e.g. the amount of ice melted or change in temperature of a body in the surroundings of the system. Such methods are called calorimetry. The conventional symbol used to represent the amount of heat transferred in a thermodynamic process is Q. As an amount of energy (being transferred), the SI unit of heat is the joule (J).
View on Reegle
Reegle Definition

Also Known As
Heat energy

LOL the universe is just full of heat energy, not where your brain is though
12-03-2021 02:54
(14435)
Swan wrote:In thermodynamics, heat is energy in transfer to or from a thermodynamic system,

Nope. Heat is not the thermal energy that is flowing. Heat is the flow itself that happens to be of thermal energy. It is the flow, not the energy.

Try again. Maybe the fourteenth time is the charm.

12-03-2021 10:48
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
ENERGY, in physics, the capacity for doing work. It may exist in potential, kinetic, thermal, electrical, chemical, nuclear, or other various forms.The fun part is I understand both Swan and IBDM however I understand Pete rogers as well because I use my secret weapon the same as police use which is tolerance unless you are black then I will shoot you for being in the wrong place or strangle you out just for fun.
12-03-2021 16:47
(14435)
duncan61 wrote: ENERGY, in physics, the capacity for doing work.

WORK, in physics, is equivalent to energy and has the same units of measure. WORK is not the CAPACITY to do WORK. WORK is the actual WORK.

duncan61 wrote: The fun part is I understand both Swan and IBDM however I understand Pete rogers as well because I use my secret weapon the same as police use which is tolerance unless you are black then I will shoot you for being in the wrong place or strangle you out just for fun.

Strange.

I don't think you understand ... but I believe that you believe that you do.

12-03-2021 17:50
(3314)
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

No reason to speculate on what one can not see or reference in any way.

Here, IBdaMann asked you a very thought provoking question... He asked you: "like unobserved past events"?

Do you know why he asked you this?

My guess is that he asked you this because you keep peddling your "20,000 year ago glacial maximum" belief as if it were "what we know". When you do that, you are quite literally 'speculat[ing] on what one can not see or reference in any way', of which you just said there is "no reason" to do...
12-03-2021 18:01
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

A beautiful mind indeed!

IBdaMann wrote:

I just got done looking at a moraine (not one of the ones on Swan's moraine farm, unfortunately) and I have concluded that the universe has at least one moraine in it.
12-03-2021 22:00
(14435)
gfm7175 wrote:I just got done looking at a moraine (not one of the ones on Swan's moraine farm, unfortunately) and I have concluded that the universe has at least one moraine in it.

... an excellent theorem.

12-03-2021 23:33
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:I just got done looking at a moraine (not one of the ones on Swan's moraine farm, unfortunately) and I have concluded that the universe has at least one moraine in it.

... an excellent theorem.

And I lived in Moraine for 3 years. Your guys say what? It's a suburb of Dayton, Ohio. A person can learn a lot about history there. It kind of helps a person to understand that the past did happen. And Carillon Historical Park is in the same place as the Wright Bros. museum, just in another part of that park area.
A map of Moraine, Ohio.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Moraine,+OH/@39.7154509,-84.2346694,13z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x8840867e434a77df:0xfab462a8374d34f3!8m2!3d39.7061702!4d-84.2193849

And then there's the bell tower; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPlOLBCJoOY
Edited on 12-03-2021 23:39
12-03-2021 23:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:In thermodynamics, heat is energy in transfer to or from a thermodynamic system,

Nope. Heat is not the thermal energy that is flowing. Heat is the flow itself that happens to be of thermal energy. It is the flow, not the energy.

Yes little boy, heat is energy no matter how delusional you are

Everyday Examples of Heat Energy
There are three basic ways to transfer heat energy: convection, conduction, and radiation. Convection transfers heat energy through gases or liquids. Conduction transfers heat energy from one solid to another. Radiation transfers heat in the form of waves or particles through places where there are no molecules. It is a form of electromagnetic energy. Here are some common examples of heat energy.

The biggest example of heat energy in our solar system is the sun itself. The sun radiates heat to warm us up on the planet earth.
When the burner of a stovetop is very hot, it is a source of heat energy. Anything placed onto the stovetop and warmed, whether a pot of tea or a skillet for frying eggs, also become sources of heat energy.
Automobile fuels such as gasoline are sources of heat energy, as is the hot engine of a racecar or a school bus.
A toaster is turned on and turns a piece of bread into a piece of toast. This is due to the radiant heat energy of the toast, which draws moisture from the bread and makes it crispy.
A hot cup of steaming cocoa contains heat energy.
Any fire, from the smallest match, to the fireplace, to the biggest forest fire ever, contains heat energy – with even the smallest of fires potentially resulting in the massive amount of heat energy seen in a huge blaze.
When ice is placed into a glass of water, the heat energy from the water eventually melts the ice, meaning the water itself is a source of heat energy.
A radiator or heating system in a home provides radiant heat energy to warm a house during those long, cold winter months.
Conventional ovens are sources of convection heat energy, causing the food placed into it to become hot and cook.
Your body contains heat energy that can warm a cold glass of lemonade, melt the ice on the other side of a window, and make someone else warm when you hug them.
Geothermal energy is a type of heat energy generated and stored beneath the surface of the Earth. This type of energy is used to heat homes and buildings.
A huge amount of heat energy is stored in a bolt of lightning, which can strike and start a fire or cause an electrical outage.
Heat energy is contained inside of a hot piece of pizza – if it doesn't cool down, that heat energy has the potential to hurt the roof of a person's mouth.
When your computer is turned on, the components inside of it generate heat energy, which needs to be cooled with a small fan installed within the machine.
A bathtub filled with hot water contains enough heat energy to warm a cold body back to a comfortable level on a frigid day.
There is heat energy inside a cat that can be transferred to a person when the warm animal jumps up onto his or her lap.
13-03-2021 00:19
(3314)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

DELETED CUT/PASTE GARBAGE

Heat is not energy, no matter how many times you repeatedly post your same 'holy text' to us.
13-03-2021 19:02
(21612)
keepit wrote:

Why? What purpose does it serve?

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-03-2021 19:07
(21612)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Undefined means that the universe has no known beginning, either a point in space or time, and no known end, nor is it known if it has an end or if it is part of something larger. Everything we think we know is speculation

The Theory of the Continuum states that the Universe never had a beginning, nor does it have an end. It has always existed, and always will.

The Theory of the Big Bang states that the Universe has a beginning, resulting from some kind of 'explosion', and therefore also has an end. The problem with this theory is that there is nowhere for such an 'explosion' to occur, since there is no universe.

These two theories are mutually exclusive. Neither is a theory of science.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 13-03-2021 19:08
13-03-2021 19:10
(21612)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Heat Energy

The amount of energy that is released by substances like food is often referred to as a calorie. There are two calories. When calorie is spelled with a small "c" it is a regular calorie, but if it begins with a capital "C" it is a kilocalorie, or one thousand regular calories. The equation for calculating heat energy is q=mCpΔT, where q is the heat variable, m is the mass of the object, Cp is the specific heat constant and ΔT is the temperature change. Values for Cp are listed for selected substances in the table below the example problem and vary based on whether you are using calories, Calories or joules for the energy unit. Two substances can be related by setting their q equations equal to each other.

Consider an experiment where 10mL of water are raised from 15˚C to 40˚C, how much heat was required to make this change.

q = mCpΔT

Heat is not energy. Thermal energy is energy. 'q' is not heat.

The Parrot Killer

13-03-2021 19:11
(21612)
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:

Everybody lives in their own perception of the universe. Do to medication, mental illness, and old age, some of them live in a universe, far, far away, from what most consider 'normal'.

I've heard rumors, that they are putting mind-altering drugs, similar to LSD, but longer lasting, in covid-19 vaccines, to better facilitate reprogramming, and get more people to join in the mindless, nanny-state, democrat-collective. Probably some paranoid, conspiracy theory, of a diseased mind. But, it also sort of fits in with much of the past year. People are highly social, yet isolation was highly encouraged, even mandated in some blue states. A 'new normal' presented on every media source, where mindless compliance, is defined, and encouraged. A lot of stress, uncertainty and despair, endless, unless you get the shot, everyone needs to get the shot, before the torture can hope to end. Records were kept, of everyone, who ever went in to be tested. Records of those who refused to comply with mandates. Records of who got vaccinated, and who refused. There will be more shots given, one will go horribly wrong, for those on record, who failed to comply, or the reprogramming didn't 'take'.

All mind altering drugs, however, as well as the person taking them, exist in this known universe. Nothing has changed.

The Parrot Killer

13-03-2021 19:15
(21612)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Everyday Examples of Heat Energy
...deleted remaining spam...

Spamming. Off topic. Argument by repetition fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

13-03-2021 21:20
(14435)
Into the Night wrote:The Theory of the Continuum states that the Universe never had a beginning, nor does it have an end. It has always existed, and always will.

I believe that you have a slight mistake in your wording. The Theory of the Continuum states that the universe definitely had a beginning ... just not on any timeline. The theory holds that God created the universe (its "beginning) during Creation and that time was part of that Creation, therefore God always existed at all points of the timeline and that the timeline is infinte in both directions.

This differs from the Big Bang that states the timeline for an observer in an internal intertial frame of reference has a beginning on the timeline called "the singularity." The timeline for the universe from the vantage of an observer in an external inertial frame of reference is isomorphic to the Continuum Theory.

One would note that God is the only potential observer from an external inertial frame of reference.

13-03-2021 23:07
(21612)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:The Theory of the Continuum states that the Universe never had a beginning, nor does it have an end. It has always existed, and always will.

I believe that you have a slight mistake in your wording. The Theory of the Continuum states that the universe definitely had a beginning ... just not on any timeline.

No. The Theory of the Continuum has no beginning of the Universe. It does not discuss any god or gods.
IBdaMann wrote:
The theory holds that God created the universe (its "beginning) during Creation and that time was part of that Creation, therefore God always existed at all points of the timeline and that the timeline is infinte in both directions.

A paradox.
IBdaMann wrote:
This differs from the Big Bang that states the timeline for an observer in an internal intertial frame of reference has a beginning on the timeline called "the singularity." The timeline for the universe from the vantage of an observer in an external inertial frame of reference is isomorphic to the Continuum Theory.

There is no external frame of reference outside the Universe. To have one would declare the Universe is outside the Universe...a paradox.
IBdaMann wrote:
One would note that God is the only potential observer from an external inertial frame of reference.

One would note that not even a God can exist without a Universe for Him to exist in.

Note that nothing says God created the Universe (except a few church pastors, who wander into this paradox repeatedly).

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 13-03-2021 23:09
14-03-2021 00:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I believe that you have a slight mistake in your wording. The Theory of the Continuum states that the universe definitely had a beginning ... just not on any timeline.

No. The Theory of the Continuum has no beginning of the Universe. It does not discuss any god or gods.
IBdaMann wrote:
The theory holds that God created the universe (its "beginning) during Creation and that time was part of that Creation, therefore God always existed at all points of the timeline and that the timeline is infinte in both directions.

A paradox.
IBdaMann wrote:

There is no external frame of reference outside the Universe. To have one would declare the Universe is outside the Universe...a paradox.
IBdaMann wrote:

One would note that not even a God can exist without a Universe for Him to exist in.

Note that nothing says God created the Universe (except a few church pastors, who wander into this paradox repeatedly).

Actually neil degrasse tyson says that god created the universe, his only caveat is that he calls god a computer programmer
14-03-2021 01:12
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
Hearing someone who is always wrong is almost as good as hearing someone who is always right. If you know someone is wrong you can figure out what is right.
14-03-2021 01:58
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
HarveyH55 wrote:
[quote]keepit wrote:

I've heard rumors, that they are putting mind-altering drugs, similar to LSD, but longer lasting, in covid-19 vaccines, to better facilitate reprogramming, and get more people to join in the mindless, nanny-state, democrat-collective. Probably some paranoid, conspiracy theory, of a diseased mind. But, it also sort of fits in with much of the past year. People are highly social, yet isolation was highly encouraged, even mandated in some blue states. A 'new normal' presented on every media source, where mindless compliance, is defined, and encouraged. A lot of stress, uncertainty and despair, endless, unless you get the shot, everyone needs to get the shot, before the torture can hope to end. Records were kept, of everyone, who ever went in to be tested. Records of those who refused to comply with mandates. Records of who got vaccinated, and who refused. There will be more shots given, one will go horribly wrong, for those on record, who failed to comply, or the reprogramming didn't 'take'

Our state government is apologising to the public that they are not on track to vaccinate everyone on the timeline they said.I am not getting vaccinated by any one so it suits me.

duncan61
14-03-2021 02:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
duncan61 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
[quote]keepit wrote:

I've heard rumors, that they are putting mind-altering drugs, similar to LSD, but longer lasting, in covid-19 vaccines, to better facilitate reprogramming, and get more people to join in the mindless, nanny-state, democrat-collective. Probably some paranoid, conspiracy theory, of a diseased mind. But, it also sort of fits in with much of the past year. People are highly social, yet isolation was highly encouraged, even mandated in some blue states. A 'new normal' presented on every media source, where mindless compliance, is defined, and encouraged. A lot of stress, uncertainty and despair, endless, unless you get the shot, everyone needs to get the shot, before the torture can hope to end. Records were kept, of everyone, who ever went in to be tested. Records of those who refused to comply with mandates. Records of who got vaccinated, and who refused. There will be more shots given, one will go horribly wrong, for those on record, who failed to comply, or the reprogramming didn't 'take'

Our state government is apologising to the public that they are not on track to vaccinate everyone on the timeline they said.I am not getting vaccinated by any one so it suits me.

LOL every person getting the vaccine is already mindless
14-03-2021 02:16
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I like it swan.I just looked it up and its optional here
14-03-2021 22:07
(21612)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

IBdaMann wrote:

A paradox.
IBdaMann wrote:

IBdaMann wrote:

Actually neil degrasse tyson says that god created the universe, his only caveat is that he calls god a computer programmer

A lot of people say God created the Universe. If so, where was God? How could He exist without a Universe to exist in?

The Parrot Killer

15-03-2021 17:48
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

What would make sense to me would be the following:

[1] an "internal inertial frame of reference" (re: the "currently observable universe")... iow, Humanity's POV...

[2] an "external inertial frame of reference" (re: the "currently unobserved/unobservable universe")... iow, God's POV... "outside the currently observable universe"

Note that #1 and #2 are merely separate parts of the universe as a whole, thus neither of them go "beyond" it.

Now, let's reduce the scope of this discussion for a bit, before bringing it back into the big picture: If #1 would instead be referring to "Earth", then #2 would be referring to viewing Earth from "the outside", such as from somewhere within space, rather than #1 which would be akin to viewing Earth from "the inside", from somewhere within Earth itself.

Given this concept of "internal..." and "external...", let's now return to the big picture and to what you've been positing. You, rather, are positing the following:

[1] See my above, but you go a step further and replace "currently observable universe" with "the whole universe".

[2] See my above, but you go a step further and replace "currently unobserved/unobservable universe" with "outside of the whole universe"

The issue here is that there is no such thing as being "outside of the universe". Universe is an all inclusive term, thus an "internal inertial frame of reference" is the only thing that exists when speaking about the universe as a whole.
15-03-2021 18:05
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:

This is indeed an important note.

Genesis 1:1 says that God created "the Heavens and the Earth"; it does not say that God created the universe itself.

I happen to be very familiar with these pastors of which you speak, as I was raised by such to believe that "Heavens and the Earth" referred not only to "all within the universe" but also to the universe itself, and that the universe and all within it was created "ex nihilo" (out of nothing). But, like you posited with IBD, such a belief leaves God somehow existing without a universe to exist in.

I had never even heard of the Continuum Theory, nor had ever given deeper thought to what I was taught about this topic, until you mentioned the Continuum Theory to me on Debate Politics a few years back.
Edited on 15-03-2021 18:12
Page 1 of 4123>>>

Join the debate universe:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Eternal Law Rule Of The Universe Is Desire & Existence012-07-2021 14:22
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact