Remember me
▼ Content

UK Council for Poor Nations


UK Council for Poor Nations10-04-2023 14:05
Amanbir S Grewal
☆☆☆☆☆
(12)
From: British Council (India)


Of interest to those in the developing world:

https://www.britishcouncil.org/climate-connection






Regards.
Edited on 10-04-2023 14:10
10-04-2023 20:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
So the Church of Global Warming is starting to become an organized religion. Meh.
12-04-2023 16:30
ellisael
☆☆☆☆☆
(10)
Speaking of climate change and developed countries check out Russia'ssituation
12-04-2023 20:10
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
ellisael wrote:
Speaking of climate change and developed countries check out Russia'ssituation


What situation?? You have to define 'climate change'. Climate has no temperature, no dew point (humidity measurement), no wind speed, no barometric pressure, no value of any kind. What specifically is 'changing'?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-04-2023 23:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
ellisael wrote:
Speaking of climate change and developed countries check out Russia'ssituation


What situation?? You have to define 'climate change'. Climate has no temperature, no dew point (humidity measurement), no wind speed, no barometric pressure, no value of any kind. What specifically is 'changing'?


No one must define anything to you in order for that thing to be real. Now take the Chlorpromazine as your doctor prescribed.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-04-2023 08:47
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
ellisael wrote:
Speaking of climate change and developed countries check out Russia'ssituation


What situation?? You have to define 'climate change'. Climate has no temperature, no dew point (humidity measurement), no wind speed, no barometric pressure, no value of any kind. What specifically is 'changing'?

No one must define anything to you in order for that thing to be real.

Yes they do. An undefined word or phrase is utterly meaningless.

Perhaps YOU can define 'climate change'.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 13-04-2023 08:47
13-04-2023 13:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
ellisael wrote:
Speaking of climate change and developed countries check out Russia'ssituation


What situation?? You have to define 'climate change'. Climate has no temperature, no dew point (humidity measurement), no wind speed, no barometric pressure, no value of any kind. What specifically is 'changing'?

No one must define anything to you in order for that thing to be real.

Yes they do. An undefined word or phrase is utterly meaningless.

Perhaps YOU can define 'climate change'.


LOL, so your belief is that nothing is real until someone provides you with an explanation that you agree with.

PS. These are classic delusions of grandeur, so please inform your doctors.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-04-2023 17:07
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14387)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Yes they do. An undefined word or phrase is utterly meaningless. Perhaps YOU can define 'climate change'.
LOL, so your belief is that nothing is real until someone provides you with an explanation that you agree with.

It's no wonder you can't get a job and are now forced to live off your tomato garden.

You hear/read a word and your brain changes it to a completely different word.
13-04-2023 18:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Yes they do. An undefined word or phrase is utterly meaningless. Perhaps YOU can define 'climate change'.
LOL, so your belief is that nothing is real until someone provides you with an explanation that you agree with.

It's no wonder you can't get a job and are now forced to live off your tomato garden.

You hear/read a word and your brain changes it to a completely different word.


In reality since I own Apple computer's I currently have 164,000 or so employees working for me. Arrogant slobs like you who live paycheck to paycheck can only dream. So have you bought your lottery ticket yet?

The fact is that you would cut off an arm to be in my position.

I find it comical how jealous that you are of my garden


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 13-04-2023 18:46
14-04-2023 03:38
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
ellisael wrote:
Speaking of climate change and developed countries check out Russia'ssituation


What situation?? You have to define 'climate change'. Climate has no temperature, no dew point (humidity measurement), no wind speed, no barometric pressure, no value of any kind. What specifically is 'changing'?

No one must define anything to you in order for that thing to be real.

Yes they do. An undefined word or phrase is utterly meaningless.

Perhaps YOU can define 'climate change'.


LOL, so your belief is that nothing is real until someone provides you with an explanation that you agree with.

PS. These are classic delusions of grandeur, so please inform your doctors.

Can't define it, eh?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-04-2023 03:39
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Yes they do. An undefined word or phrase is utterly meaningless. Perhaps YOU can define 'climate change'.
LOL, so your belief is that nothing is real until someone provides you with an explanation that you agree with.

It's no wonder you can't get a job and are now forced to live off your tomato garden.

You hear/read a word and your brain changes it to a completely different word.


In reality since I own Apple computer's I currently have 164,000 or so employees working for me. Arrogant slobs like you who live paycheck to paycheck can only dream. So have you bought your lottery ticket yet?

The fact is that you would cut off an arm to be in my position.

I find it comical how jealous that you are of my garden

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Any idiot can plant tomatoes!
You don't have anyone working for you.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-04-2023 13:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
ellisael wrote:
Speaking of climate change and developed countries check out Russia'ssituation


What situation?? You have to define 'climate change'. Climate has no temperature, no dew point (humidity measurement), no wind speed, no barometric pressure, no value of any kind. What specifically is 'changing'?

No one must define anything to you in order for that thing to be real.

Yes they do. An undefined word or phrase is utterly meaningless.

Perhaps YOU can define 'climate change'.


LOL, so your belief is that nothing is real until someone provides you with an explanation that you agree with.

PS. These are classic delusions of grandeur, so please inform your doctors.

Can't define it, eh?


Says the idiot who cannot define climate because he claims that it does not exist. Again kid, every word that I do not define for your schizoid self's is still real whether you all agree or not. You are now locked into your own paradox, but since you have at least eight friends in your head you will never be alone


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
14-04-2023 21:36
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
ellisael wrote:
Speaking of climate change and developed countries check out Russia'ssituation


What situation?? You have to define 'climate change'. Climate has no temperature, no dew point (humidity measurement), no wind speed, no barometric pressure, no value of any kind. What specifically is 'changing'?

No one must define anything to you in order for that thing to be real.

Yes they do. An undefined word or phrase is utterly meaningless.

Perhaps YOU can define 'climate change'.


LOL, so your belief is that nothing is real until someone provides you with an explanation that you agree with.

PS. These are classic delusions of grandeur, so please inform your doctors.

Can't define it, eh?

Says the idiot...

Still can't define 'climate change' yet, eh?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-04-2023 03:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
ellisael wrote:
Speaking of climate change and developed countries check out Russia'ssituation


What situation?? You have to define 'climate change'. Climate has no temperature, no dew point (humidity measurement), no wind speed, no barometric pressure, no value of any kind. What specifically is 'changing'?

No one must define anything to you in order for that thing to be real.

Yes they do. An undefined word or phrase is utterly meaningless.

Perhaps YOU can define 'climate change'.


LOL, so your belief is that nothing is real until someone provides you with an explanation that you agree with.

PS. These are classic delusions of grandeur, so please inform your doctors.

Can't define it, eh?

Says the idiot...

Still can't define 'climate change' yet, eh?


Sure I can, climate change both created and ended the last ice age. The warming phase is still happening. To a logical person the terms are actually self defining, but then you are a troll


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-04-2023 03:20
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
ellisael wrote:
Speaking of climate change and developed countries check out Russia'ssituation


What situation?? You have to define 'climate change'. Climate has no temperature, no dew point (humidity measurement), no wind speed, no barometric pressure, no value of any kind. What specifically is 'changing'?

No one must define anything to you in order for that thing to be real.

Yes they do. An undefined word or phrase is utterly meaningless.

Perhaps YOU can define 'climate change'.


LOL, so your belief is that nothing is real until someone provides you with an explanation that you agree with.

PS. These are classic delusions of grandeur, so please inform your doctors.

Can't define it, eh?

Says the idiot...

Still can't define 'climate change' yet, eh?

Sure I can, climate change both created and ended the last ice age. The warming phase is still happening. To a logical person the terms are actually self defining, but then you are a troll

Circular definition. Not allowed. Try again. You cannot define any word or phrase with itself.
Climate has no temperature. Climate has no measurement of snow or ice.
Circular argument fallacy. Buzzword fallacy.

Define 'climate change'.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-04-2023 05:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
ellisael wrote:
Speaking of climate change and developed countries check out Russia'ssituation


What situation?? You have to define 'climate change'. Climate has no temperature, no dew point (humidity measurement), no wind speed, no barometric pressure, no value of any kind. What specifically is 'changing'?

No one must define anything to you in order for that thing to be real.

Yes they do. An undefined word or phrase is utterly meaningless.

Perhaps YOU can define 'climate change'.


LOL, so your belief is that nothing is real until someone provides you with an explanation that you agree with.

PS. These are classic delusions of grandeur, so please inform your doctors.

Can't define it, eh?

Says the idiot...

Still can't define 'climate change' yet, eh?

Sure I can, climate change both created and ended the last ice age. The warming phase is still happening. To a logical person the terms are actually self defining, but then you are a troll

Circular definition. Not allowed. Try again. You cannot define any word or phrase with itself.
Climate has no temperature. Climate has no measurement of snow or ice.
Circular argument fallacy. Buzzword fallacy.

Define 'climate change'.


Actually, for me, everything is allowed as I am 100% unrestricted, unlike you who must do as they are told.

CIAO


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
15-04-2023 18:49
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
ellisael wrote:
Speaking of climate change and developed countries check out Russia'ssituation


What situation?? You have to define 'climate change'. Climate has no temperature, no dew point (humidity measurement), no wind speed, no barometric pressure, no value of any kind. What specifically is 'changing'?

No one must define anything to you in order for that thing to be real.

Yes they do. An undefined word or phrase is utterly meaningless.

Perhaps YOU can define 'climate change'.


LOL, so your belief is that nothing is real until someone provides you with an explanation that you agree with.

PS. These are classic delusions of grandeur, so please inform your doctors.

Can't define it, eh?

Says the idiot...

Still can't define 'climate change' yet, eh?

Sure I can, climate change both created and ended the last ice age. The warming phase is still happening. To a logical person the terms are actually self defining, but then you are a troll

Circular definition. Not allowed. Try again. You cannot define any word or phrase with itself.
Climate has no temperature. Climate has no measurement of snow or ice.
Circular argument fallacy. Buzzword fallacy.

Define 'climate change'.


Actually, for me, everything is allowed as I am 100% unrestricted, unlike you who must do as they are told.

CIAO


Delusional... How can you be 100% unrestricted, when you have been banned from most every other discussion website? We aren't moderated here, otherwise, you would be banned here as well. You are just a loser, with no where else left on the internet.
15-04-2023 19:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
ellisael wrote:
Speaking of climate change and developed countries check out Russia'ssituation


What situation?? You have to define 'climate change'. Climate has no temperature, no dew point (humidity measurement), no wind speed, no barometric pressure, no value of any kind. What specifically is 'changing'?

No one must define anything to you in order for that thing to be real.

Yes they do. An undefined word or phrase is utterly meaningless.

Perhaps YOU can define 'climate change'.


LOL, so your belief is that nothing is real until someone provides you with an explanation that you agree with.

PS. These are classic delusions of grandeur, so please inform your doctors.

Can't define it, eh?

Says the idiot...

Still can't define 'climate change' yet, eh?

Sure I can, climate change both created and ended the last ice age. The warming phase is still happening. To a logical person the terms are actually self defining, but then you are a troll

Circular definition. Not allowed. Try again. You cannot define any word or phrase with itself.
Climate has no temperature. Climate has no measurement of snow or ice.
Circular argument fallacy. Buzzword fallacy.

Define 'climate change'.


Actually, for me, everything is allowed as I am 100% unrestricted, unlike you who must do as they are told.

CIAO


Delusional... How can you be 100% unrestricted, when you have been banned from most every other discussion website? We aren't moderated here, otherwise, you would be banned here as well. You are just a loser, with no where else left on the internet.


LOL Facebook actually banned me because I did not upload a photo of myself. I never even made a post to the site, I merely looked at my Son's Navy page. That said why would I want to be a member of Facebook when all the information that people upload becomes the legal property of Facebook, meaning that nothing can ever be deleted form their servers, oh sure it can be removed from a visible page, but they still keep it for future uses that they determine as every sucker granted Facebook and the NSA that created Facebook this legal right.

See when you know stuff like this and present it to the people using the site, the site bans you because they prefer ignorant democraps as users.

Then on the day after I speculated on the location of Area 52 and now Area 53 the Feds were at my door the next morning because their security clearance had less info than mine.

So enjoy doing as you are told, with no need for thought, and I will enjoy my European gourmet tomatoes in the Wife's bolognaise sauce.

CIAO

PS, AAPL is still up over 82,500%


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-04-2023 07:32
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
ellisael wrote:
Speaking of climate change and developed countries check out Russia'ssituation


What situation?? You have to define 'climate change'. Climate has no temperature, no dew point (humidity measurement), no wind speed, no barometric pressure, no value of any kind. What specifically is 'changing'?

No one must define anything to you in order for that thing to be real.

Yes they do. An undefined word or phrase is utterly meaningless.

Perhaps YOU can define 'climate change'.


LOL, so your belief is that nothing is real until someone provides you with an explanation that you agree with.

PS. These are classic delusions of grandeur, so please inform your doctors.

Can't define it, eh?

Says the idiot...

Still can't define 'climate change' yet, eh?

Sure I can, climate change both created and ended the last ice age. The warming phase is still happening. To a logical person the terms are actually self defining, but then you are a troll

Circular definition. Not allowed. Try again. You cannot define any word or phrase with itself.
Climate has no temperature. Climate has no measurement of snow or ice.
Circular argument fallacy. Buzzword fallacy.

Define 'climate change'.


Actually, for me, everything is allowed as I am 100% unrestricted, unlike you who must do as they are told.

CIAO

So you cannot define 'climate change'. You ARE restricted. Your religion controls you.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-04-2023 02:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
ellisael wrote:
Speaking of climate change and developed countries check out Russia'ssituation


What situation?? You have to define 'climate change'. Climate has no temperature, no dew point (humidity measurement), no wind speed, no barometric pressure, no value of any kind. What specifically is 'changing'?

No one must define anything to you in order for that thing to be real.

Yes they do. An undefined word or phrase is utterly meaningless.

Perhaps YOU can define 'climate change'.


LOL, so your belief is that nothing is real until someone provides you with an explanation that you agree with.

PS. These are classic delusions of grandeur, so please inform your doctors.

Can't define it, eh?

Says the idiot...

Still can't define 'climate change' yet, eh?

Sure I can, climate change both created and ended the last ice age. The warming phase is still happening. To a logical person the terms are actually self defining, but then you are a troll

Circular definition. Not allowed. Try again. You cannot define any word or phrase with itself.
Climate has no temperature. Climate has no measurement of snow or ice.
Circular argument fallacy. Buzzword fallacy.

Define 'climate change'.


Actually, for me, everything is allowed as I am 100% unrestricted, unlike you who must do as they are told.

CIAO

So you cannot define 'climate change'. You ARE restricted. Your religion controls you.


LOL, if I do not define your ass-hole, does that make your ass-hole not real? So in all seriousness your claim that anything that I do not define is not real because I do not define it, is a schizoid claim indeed. I have not defined 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 percent of things, and exactly 0 percent are not real because I did not define them.

You may now start working on a new PhD because you really suck at this one. Try law this time.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
19-04-2023 06:11
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
ellisael wrote:
Speaking of climate change and developed countries check out Russia'ssituation


What situation?? You have to define 'climate change'. Climate has no temperature, no dew point (humidity measurement), no wind speed, no barometric pressure, no value of any kind. What specifically is 'changing'?

No one must define anything to you in order for that thing to be real.

Yes they do. An undefined word or phrase is utterly meaningless.

Perhaps YOU can define 'climate change'.


LOL, so your belief is that nothing is real until someone provides you with an explanation that you agree with.

PS. These are classic delusions of grandeur, so please inform your doctors.

Can't define it, eh?

Says the idiot...

Still can't define 'climate change' yet, eh?

Sure I can, climate change both created and ended the last ice age. The warming phase is still happening. To a logical person the terms are actually self defining, but then you are a troll

Circular definition. Not allowed. Try again. You cannot define any word or phrase with itself.
Climate has no temperature. Climate has no measurement of snow or ice.
Circular argument fallacy. Buzzword fallacy.

Define 'climate change'.


Actually, for me, everything is allowed as I am 100% unrestricted, unlike you who must do as they are told.

CIAO

So you cannot define 'climate change'. You ARE restricted. Your religion controls you.


LOL, if I do not define your ass-hole, does that make your ass-hole not real? So in all seriousness your claim that anything that I do not define is not real because I do not define it, is a schizoid claim indeed. I have not defined 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 percent of things, and exactly 0 percent are not real because I did not define them.

You may now start working on a new PhD because you really suck at this one. Try law this time.


You're the one chanting 'global climate', but can't describe it, or name any place on Earth that very closely represents it. Temperature isn't climate, or you would simply say temperature. If 'average' had any meaning in this case, should be hard to list dozens of places that conform to the average. It should be the most commonly seen climate on the planet.
19-04-2023 13:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
ellisael wrote:
Speaking of climate change and developed countries check out Russia'ssituation


What situation?? You have to define 'climate change'. Climate has no temperature, no dew point (humidity measurement), no wind speed, no barometric pressure, no value of any kind. What specifically is 'changing'?

No one must define anything to you in order for that thing to be real.

Yes they do. An undefined word or phrase is utterly meaningless.

Perhaps YOU can define 'climate change'.


LOL, so your belief is that nothing is real until someone provides you with an explanation that you agree with.

PS. These are classic delusions of grandeur, so please inform your doctors.

Can't define it, eh?

Says the idiot...

Still can't define 'climate change' yet, eh?

Sure I can, climate change both created and ended the last ice age. The warming phase is still happening. To a logical person the terms are actually self defining, but then you are a troll

Circular definition. Not allowed. Try again. You cannot define any word or phrase with itself.
Climate has no temperature. Climate has no measurement of snow or ice.
Circular argument fallacy. Buzzword fallacy.

Define 'climate change'.


Actually, for me, everything is allowed as I am 100% unrestricted, unlike you who must do as they are told.

CIAO

So you cannot define 'climate change'. You ARE restricted. Your religion controls you.


LOL, if I do not define your ass-hole, does that make your ass-hole not real? So in all seriousness your claim that anything that I do not define is not real because I do not define it, is a schizoid claim indeed. I have not defined 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 percent of things, and exactly 0 percent are not real because I did not define them.

You may now start working on a new PhD because you really suck at this one. Try law this time.


You're the one chanting 'global climate', but can't describe it, or name any place on Earth that very closely represents it. Temperature isn't climate, or you would simply say temperature. If 'average' had any meaning in this case, should be hard to list dozens of places that conform to the average. It should be the most commonly seen climate on the planet.


Actually about 8 billion people know that the Earth has a climate, while they do not all agree on the direction that it is moving, they all agree that the Earth's climate is real. See your problem is that you believe that this dead-end ass-hole of the internet represents reality when all it really represents is the view of one schizoid with an abundance of personalities

Now take the Chlorpromazine already


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
19-04-2023 18:19
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14387)
Swan wrote:Actually about 8 billion people know that the Earth has a climate, while they do not all agree on the direction that it is moving, they all agree that the Earth's climate is real.

So the earth's climate is moving, and the world cannot agree on how earth's climate is moving. Would you say that earth's climate moves in mysterious ways?

I glad to see that you still speak for the 8 billion people who cannot get onto Climate-Debate themselves and join us, so thank you for that. So the human consensus for whom you speak stands by the position that the global climate that you imagine is totally real, yes?

Check that, I just happened to have all 8 billion people outside my window, coincidentally, so I asked them and they confirm what you said, i.e. that they all agree that the global climate has got da' moves! Further, they all carry around moraines that look a lot like stones that prove the earth's climate never changes while it's always changing ... so there is none of this "believing" horseshit ... it's what we know.

Swan, thank you for keeping us on top of that situation.
19-04-2023 19:51
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
ellisael wrote:
Speaking of climate change and developed countries check out Russia'ssituation


What situation?? You have to define 'climate change'. Climate has no temperature, no dew point (humidity measurement), no wind speed, no barometric pressure, no value of any kind. What specifically is 'changing'?

No one must define anything to you in order for that thing to be real.

Yes they do. An undefined word or phrase is utterly meaningless.

Perhaps YOU can define 'climate change'.


LOL, so your belief is that nothing is real until someone provides you with an explanation that you agree with.

PS. These are classic delusions of grandeur, so please inform your doctors.

Can't define it, eh?

Says the idiot...

Still can't define 'climate change' yet, eh?

Sure I can, climate change both created and ended the last ice age. The warming phase is still happening. To a logical person the terms are actually self defining, but then you are a troll

Circular definition. Not allowed. Try again. You cannot define any word or phrase with itself.
Climate has no temperature. Climate has no measurement of snow or ice.
Circular argument fallacy. Buzzword fallacy.

Define 'climate change'.


Actually, for me, everything is allowed as I am 100% unrestricted, unlike you who must do as they are told.

CIAO

So you cannot define 'climate change'. You ARE restricted. Your religion controls you.


LOL, if I do not define your ass-hole, does that make your ass-hole not real? So in all seriousness your claim that anything that I do not define is not real because I do not define it, is a schizoid claim indeed. I have not defined 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 percent of things, and exactly 0 percent are not real because I did not define them.

You may now start working on a new PhD because you really suck at this one. Try law this time.


You're the one chanting 'global climate', but can't describe it, or name any place on Earth that very closely represents it. Temperature isn't climate, or you would simply say temperature. If 'average' had any meaning in this case, should be hard to list dozens of places that conform to the average. It should be the most commonly seen climate on the planet.


Actually about 8 billion people know that the Earth has a climate, while they do not all agree on the direction that it is moving, they all agree that the Earth's climate is real. See your problem is that you believe that this dead-end ass-hole of the internet represents reality when all it really represents is the view of one schizoid with an abundance of personalities

Now take the Chlorpromazine already


Still unable to comprehend what a climate is... Are you sure there wasn't a decimal point in your IQ score, or don't you understand numbers either. Now, be a good kid, and go eat your stewed tomatoes.
19-04-2023 20:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually about 8 billion people know that the Earth has a climate, while they do not all agree on the direction that it is moving, they all agree that the Earth's climate is real.

So the earth's climate is moving, and the world cannot agree on how earth's climate is moving. Would you say that earth's climate moves in mysterious ways?

I glad to see that you still speak for the 8 billion people who cannot get onto Climate-Debate themselves and join us, so thank you for that. So the human consensus for whom you speak stands by the position that the global climate that you imagine is totally real, yes?

Check that, I just happened to have all 8 billion people outside my window, coincidentally, so I asked them and they confirm what you said, i.e. that they all agree that the global climate has got da' moves! Further, they all carry around moraines that look a lot like stones that prove the earth's climate never changes while it's always changing ... so there is none of this "believing" horseshit ... it's what we know.

Swan, thank you for keeping us on top of that situation.


Says the MORON who claims that the Earth had a climate, but that it was stolen by aliens.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
19-04-2023 20:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
ellisael wrote:
Speaking of climate change and developed countries check out Russia'ssituation


What situation?? You have to define 'climate change'. Climate has no temperature, no dew point (humidity measurement), no wind speed, no barometric pressure, no value of any kind. What specifically is 'changing'?

No one must define anything to you in order for that thing to be real.

Yes they do. An undefined word or phrase is utterly meaningless.

Perhaps YOU can define 'climate change'.


LOL, so your belief is that nothing is real until someone provides you with an explanation that you agree with.

PS. These are classic delusions of grandeur, so please inform your doctors.

Can't define it, eh?

Says the idiot...

Still can't define 'climate change' yet, eh?

Sure I can, climate change both created and ended the last ice age. The warming phase is still happening. To a logical person the terms are actually self defining, but then you are a troll

Circular definition. Not allowed. Try again. You cannot define any word or phrase with itself.
Climate has no temperature. Climate has no measurement of snow or ice.
Circular argument fallacy. Buzzword fallacy.

Define 'climate change'.


Actually, for me, everything is allowed as I am 100% unrestricted, unlike you who must do as they are told.

CIAO

So you cannot define 'climate change'. You ARE restricted. Your religion controls you.


LOL, if I do not define your ass-hole, does that make your ass-hole not real? So in all seriousness your claim that anything that I do not define is not real because I do not define it, is a schizoid claim indeed. I have not defined 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 percent of things, and exactly 0 percent are not real because I did not define them.

You may now start working on a new PhD because you really suck at this one. Try law this time.


You're the one chanting 'global climate', but can't describe it, or name any place on Earth that very closely represents it. Temperature isn't climate, or you would simply say temperature. If 'average' had any meaning in this case, should be hard to list dozens of places that conform to the average. It should be the most commonly seen climate on the planet.


Actually about 8 billion people know that the Earth has a climate, while they do not all agree on the direction that it is moving, they all agree that the Earth's climate is real. See your problem is that you believe that this dead-end ass-hole of the internet represents reality when all it really represents is the view of one schizoid with an abundance of personalities

Now take the Chlorpromazine already


Still unable to comprehend what a climate is... Are you sure there wasn't a decimal point in your IQ score, or don't you understand numbers either. Now, be a good kid, and go eat your stewed tomatoes.


Cool, are you making the wife veal Osso Bucco with beef master tomatoes too?

AAPL stock price. $167.93, decimal point properly placed

LOL, you were saying?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
20-04-2023 11:39
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
No one must define anything to you in order for that thing to be real.

Yes they do. An undefined word or phrase is utterly meaningless.

Perhaps YOU can define 'climate change'.


LOL, so your belief is that nothing is real until someone provides you with an explanation that you agree with.

PS. These are classic delusions of grandeur, so please inform your doctors.

Can't define it, eh?

Says the idiot...

Still can't define 'climate change' yet, eh?

Sure I can, climate change both created and ended the last ice age. The warming phase is still happening. To a logical person the terms are actually self defining, but then you are a troll

Circular definition. Not allowed. Try again. You cannot define any word or phrase with itself.
Climate has no temperature. Climate has no measurement of snow or ice.
Circular argument fallacy. Buzzword fallacy.

Define 'climate change'.


Actually, for me, everything is allowed as I am 100% unrestricted, unlike you who must do as they are told.

CIAO

So you cannot define 'climate change'. You ARE restricted. Your religion controls you.

LOL, if I...
Mantra 40a. SOL2


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 20-04-2023 11:40
20-04-2023 11:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
Actually about 8 billion people know that the Earth has a climate,
There is no such thing as a global climate.
Swan wrote:
while they do not all agree on the direction that it is moving,
Climate cannot change. There is no value that can change.
Swan wrote:
they all agree that the Earth's climate is real.
There is no such thing as a global climate.
Swan wrote:
See your problem ...

Mantra 1d.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-04-2023 11:47
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
Cool, ...

Mantras 40a...1d. SOL9


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-04-2023 13:15
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
ellisael wrote:
Speaking of climate change and developed countries check out Russia'ssituation


What situation?? You have to define 'climate change'. Climate has no temperature, no dew point (humidity measurement), no wind speed, no barometric pressure, no value of any kind. What specifically is 'changing'?

No one must define anything to you in order for that thing to be real.

Yes they do. An undefined word or phrase is utterly meaningless.

Perhaps YOU can define 'climate change'.


LOL, so your belief is that nothing is real until someone provides you with an explanation that you agree with.

PS. These are classic delusions of grandeur, so please inform your doctors.

Can't define it, eh?

Says the idiot...

Still can't define 'climate change' yet, eh?

Sure I can, climate change both created and ended the last ice age. The warming phase is still happening. To a logical person the terms are actually self defining, but then you are a troll

Circular definition. Not allowed. Try again. You cannot define any word or phrase with itself.
Climate has no temperature. Climate has no measurement of snow or ice.
Circular argument fallacy. Buzzword fallacy.

Define 'climate change'.


Actually, for me, everything is allowed as I am 100% unrestricted, unlike you who must do as they are told.

CIAO

So you cannot define 'climate change'. You ARE restricted. Your religion controls you.


LOL, if I do not define your ass-hole, does that make your ass-hole not real? So in all seriousness your claim that anything that I do not define is not real because I do not define it, is a schizoid claim indeed. I have not defined 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 percent of things, and exactly 0 percent are not real because I did not define them.

You may now start working on a new PhD because you really suck at this one. Try law this time.


You're the one chanting 'global climate', but can't describe it, or name any place on Earth that very closely represents it. Temperature isn't climate, or you would simply say temperature. If 'average' had any meaning in this case, should be hard to list dozens of places that conform to the average. It should be the most commonly seen climate on the planet.


Actually about 8 billion people know that the Earth has a climate, while they do not all agree on the direction that it is moving, they all agree that the Earth's climate is real. See your problem is that you believe that this dead-end ass-hole of the internet represents reality when all it really represents is the view of one schizoid with an abundance of personalities

Now take the Chlorpromazine already


Still unable to comprehend what a climate is... Are you sure there wasn't a decimal point in your IQ score, or don't you understand numbers either. Now, be a good kid, and go eat your stewed tomatoes.


Cool, are you making the wife veal Osso Bucco with beef master tomatoes too?

AAPL stock price. $167.93, decimal point properly placed

LOL, you were saying?


Not much frozen or canned tomatoes... Only occasionally buy grocery store tomatoes, which are usually picked no where near ripe, to extend transport/shelf life. I'll wait until they are in season, and shop the farmer's market.




Join the debate UK Council for Poor Nations:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The USA, China & Other Nations Have 10 Days Left To Choose Their Fate106-01-2022 04:00
The Divine Interference Way To Help Beings Evolve In Each Nations, Civilizations Are Always Unique015-09-2021 11:54
You Cannot Evolve If You Gambling Your Life Like The COVID Luck Dice War Between Nations014-09-2021 06:23
Divine Warnings For All Nations, Entities Who Are Lying, Cheating Virus Pandemic COVID Event401-08-2021 17:36
The Natural Mega Disasters And The End Of Few Nations Will Come Within The Next 12 Months210-07-2021 20:35
Articles
Arnold Schwarzenegger: Address to the United Nations on Global Climate Change
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact