Remember me
▼ Content

Trump says no one knows if climate change is real

Trump says no one knows if climate change is real11-12-2016 20:46
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2016/12/11/trump-says-nobody-really-knows-if-climate-change-is-real/?utm_term=.65aacfee445e
12-12-2016 14:51
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2016/12/11/trump-says-nobody-really-knows-if-climate-change-is-real/?utm_term=.65aacfee445e

Trump should get educated on the subject and learn that "climate change" is NOT real.

Otherwise the author is an idiot.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
12-12-2016 16:25
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
IBdaMann wrote:
[b]Tai Hai Chen wrote:nobody-really-knows-if-climate-change-is-real...

Trump should get educated on the subject and learn that "climate change" is NOT real.... the author is an idiot.

Says T-rump, "i b da no sigh-ants mann" & thc, all scientists forever..... NOT!!
12-12-2016 18:50
(14414)
litesong wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote: nobody-really-knows-if-climate-change-is-real...

Trump should get educated on the subject and learn that "climate change" is NOT real.... the author is an idiot.

Says T-rump, "i b da no sigh-ants mann" & thc, all scientists forever..... NOT!!

litesong, you rock. You need to find a way to get the letters j, k, p, q, u, w, x, y and z in there as well so it contains all the letters of the alphabet.

Great job!

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
12-12-2016 19:28
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
IBdaMann wrote: You need to find a way to get the letters j, k, p, q, u, w, x, y and z in there.......

You already did.
12-12-2016 19:44
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
CO2 does not drive climate. Water vapor does. Burning fossil fuels emits water vapor because fossil fuels is made up of carbon and hydrogen. NO one can PROVE burning fossil fuels cause climate change.
12-12-2016 20:31
(14414)
litesong wrote:
IBdaMann wrote: You need to find a way to get the letters j, k, p, q, u, w, x, y and z in there.......

You already did.

Damn, I'm good.

12-12-2016 20:33
(14414)
Tai Hai Chen wrote: CO2 does not drive climate.

Religious faith drives "climate."

Tai Hai Chen wrote: Water vapor does.

Really? How?

12-12-2016 20:38
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:CO2 does not drive climate. Water vapor does.

An infra-red energy absorbing, phase change GHG which automatically leaves the atmosphere in short order can't drive climate. But increasing man-made infra-red energy absorbing, non-phase change GHGs which remain in the atmosphere for long time periods WILL drive climate. Yeah, old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) AGW denier liar whiners have been non-scientifically blaming water vapor for years. old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) AGW denier liar whiners never had science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc in unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaas.
Edited on 12-12-2016 20:59
12-12-2016 21:03
(14414)
litesong wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:CO2 does not drive climate. Water vapor does.

An infra-red energy absorbing, phase change GHG which automatically leaves the atmosphere in short order can't drive climate. But increasing man-made infra-red energy absorbing, non-phase change GHGs which remain in the atmosphere for long time periods WILL drive climate. Yeah, old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) AGW denier liar whiners have been non-scientifically blaming water vapor for years. old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) AGW denier liar whiners never had science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc in unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaas.

litesong, my friend, there is no "global climate" to drive. You kind of have to get one of those first before you can have "climate change."

12-12-2016 21:10
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]IBdaMann wrote:...there is no "global climate" to drive.

It is good that "i b da no-sigh-ants mann" has no science chemistry astronomy physics algebra or pre-calc in an unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaa to match its desire to evade science.
14-12-2016 19:34
(14414)
litesong wrote:It is good that "i b da no-sigh-ants mann" has no science chemistry astronomy physics algebra or pre-calc in an unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaa to match its desire to evade science.

...and don't forget "pukey proud pig"! I have the hat to prove it.

16-12-2016 07:28
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"i b da no sigh-ants mann" blurred : ...and don't forget "pukey proud pig"!

In the new spirit of accuracy demanded by....."old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann", it is good that "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann" reconfirms its joy at being recognized in fairness & accuracy in name & actions. With well-wishes, he loves the wide-spread advertising:

Correction & update:
We know "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann", with no science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc in an unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaa, can't compile & research accurate numbers & has no ability to know what ARE accurate numbers. Therefore, accurate numbers easily pass him, while it totes inaccurate numbers.
16-12-2016 08:12
(14414)
litesong wrote:

In the new spirit of accuracy demanded by....."old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann", it is good that "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann" reconfirms its joy at being recognized in fairness & accuracy in name & actions. With well-wishes, he loves the wide-spread advertising:

Correction & update:
We know "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann", with no science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc in an unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaa, can't compile & research accurate numbers & has no ability to know what ARE accurate numbers. Therefore, accurate numbers easily pass him, while it totes inaccurate numbers.

Thanks litesong, you rock.

16-12-2016 19:31
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
IBdaMann wrote:
litesong wrote:

Ah, one hint your freedom flourishes in your public acceptance of your analysis, gleaned from another thread:

In kindest regard to your frangible multiple mental molestations, if you could rid yourself of one busted characteristic of your being, self-delution, you would readily embrace your name in its fullest accuracy. But your drawn out deviance from decent deeds, makes your total embrace of accuracy an iffy future.
Remember tho, one goal. Love the lyrical sway of your definitive name, "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner".

It is illness, illustrated.
17-12-2016 17:29
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]litesong wrote: ...self-delution....

Should be, self-delusion.....
17-12-2016 20:18
Saviaje
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
It's not every day that a tax geek is asked to deliver a talk of a lifetime. I had that amazing opportunity a few weeks ago when I delivered a TEDx Talk on Climate Change, with a dose of tax policy, innovation, and direct democracy. I can't thank the wonderful people at TEDxBeaconStreet enough for helping me curate an idea TED style. Very excited to officially share my TEDx Talk: http://bit.ly/2h2oTZw Please send me your thoughts. Let's fix climate change with some grassroots activism!
17-12-2016 22:17
(14414)
litesong wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
litesong wrote:

Ah, one hint your freedom flourishes in your public acceptance of your analysis, gleaned from another thread:

In kindest regard to your frangible multiple mental molestations, if you could rid yourself of one busted characteristic of your being, self-delution, you would readily embrace your name in its fullest accuracy. But your drawn out deviance from decent deeds, makes your total embrace of accuracy an iffy future.
Remember tho, one goal. Love the lyrical sway of your definitive name, "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner".

Thanks litesong. We all need that kind of inner reflection every now and then.

You rock.

18-12-2016 07:49
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"i b da no sigh-ants mann" muffed:
litesong wrote:In kindest regard to your frangible multiple mental molestations, if you could rid yourself of one busted characteristic of your being, self-delution, you would readily embrace your name in its fullest accuracy. But your drawn out deviance from decent deeds, makes your total embrace of accuracy an iffy future.

Thanks litesong. We all need that kind of inner reflection every now and then.

Correction: "i b da no sigh-ants mann" should have inner reflection ALL THE TIME, in hopes it can rise above its sub-human level......FAT CHANCE that's gonna hhapenn!!!
18-12-2016 17:41
(14414)
litesong wrote:Correction: "i b da no sigh-ants mann" should have inner reflection ALL THE TIME, in hopes it can rise above its sub-human level......FAT CHANCE that's gonna hhapenn!!!

Thanks litesong. I know I can count on you buddy for the straight scoop.

19-12-2016 06:34
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann" mucked: I know I can count on you buddy for the straight scoop.

Not hard to deliver the straight scoop about a swarmy character named "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann".

Defn: Swarmy as used in a sentence from the Urban Dictionary: He was so swarmy that she wanted to take a bath after meeting him.
19-12-2016 12:57
(14414)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann" mucked: I know I can count on you buddy for the straight scoop.

Not hard to deliver the straight scoop about a swarmy character named "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann".

Defn: Swarmy as used in a sentence from the Urban Dictionary: He was so swarmy that she wanted to take a bath after meeting him.

litesong buddy, you are tireless in your kindness and in your consideration of others.

20-12-2016 06:30
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
IBdaMann wrote:
litesong wrote:
[quote]Not hard to deliver the straight scoop about a swarmy character named "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann".

litesong buddy, you are tireless in your kindness and in your consideration of others.

As opposed to swarmy characters, like "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann", who have no kindness or consideration for others. Wow, accuracy is sweet!
Edited on 20-12-2016 06:32
20-12-2016 12:57
(14414)
litesong wrote:As opposed to swarmy characters, like "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann", who have no kindness or consideration for others. Wow, accuracy is sweet!

You totally rock litesong my friend.

20-12-2016 15:44
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann" muffed: You totally rock litesong my friend.

Specially when I follow its directions to name it accurately, "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann"...... AND listen to Sergei "Rock"-maninoff's The Rock.
Edited on 20-12-2016 15:49

Join the debate Trump says no one knows if climate change is real:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Real Perspective on Warming - NASA Data1626-04-2024 06:48
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
What a "REAL" American Brings to the Table305-12-2023 01:14
None Of You Know The Real Intend, Purpose Of Climate Change Issue On The Media704-12-2023 04:02
The government now wants everyone to ALWAYYS use their real name when using the net2018-11-2023 22:35
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact