Remember me
▼ Content

This One is for Harvey



Page 1 of 3123>
This One is for Harvey28-06-2023 16:46
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14324)
Harvey is not a huge fan of the promise of nuclear fusion and the way that it is always 30 years away.

Harvey is not a huge fan of quantum ... anything, really.

Well, the world has heard your concerns, Harvey, and has responded with Quantum Fusion ... which is so much better than the plain, old, vanilla fusion.

The principle of generating energy is basically the same as the thermonuclear experimental reactor "ITER", which is being promoted in an international framework such as Japan, the United States, and Europe. A heat exchanger extracts a huge amount of energy released by the mass defect associated with the fusion of hydrogen atoms as heat.

 However, the reaction systems of thermonuclear fusion and quantum hydrogen energy are different. Thermonuclear fusion aims at a reaction in which hydrogen fuses to form helium, whereas quantum hydrogen energy involves three or more multiple reactions. It is believed that many-body reactions in which two hydrogen atoms are involved at the same time are the main ones, and the products of the reactions have been confirmed to be multiple elements through nuclide transmutation.

 The current energy density is two orders of magnitude lower than the theoretical value of nuclear fusion, and it is said that it produces an enormous amount of energy 10,000 times that of a chemical reaction that burns hydrogen


Harvey, I credit you as being the driving force behind this new science that has been developed and confirmed. I don't think it would have been developed if there weren't people like you scrutinizing the bogus claims of the many scam artists who came before.

Now all we need is to put AI in charge of ethically balancing the generation of new quantum hydrogen energy with the protection of our climate and the quest to verify the status of Jamie Foxx.
28-06-2023 19:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21511)
IBdaMann wrote:
Harvey is not a huge fan of the promise of nuclear fusion and the way that it is always 30 years away.

Harvey is not a huge fan of quantum ... anything, really.

Well, the world has heard your concerns, Harvey, and has responded with Quantum Fusion ... which is so much better than the plain, old, vanilla fusion.

The principle of generating energy is basically the same as the thermonuclear experimental reactor "ITER", which is being promoted in an international framework such as Japan, the United States, and Europe. A heat exchanger extracts a huge amount of energy released by the mass defect associated with the fusion of hydrogen atoms as heat.

 However, the reaction systems of thermonuclear fusion and quantum hydrogen energy are different. Thermonuclear fusion aims at a reaction in which hydrogen fuses to form helium, whereas quantum hydrogen energy involves three or more multiple reactions. It is believed that many-body reactions in which two hydrogen atoms are involved at the same time are the main ones, and the products of the reactions have been confirmed to be multiple elements through nuclide transmutation.

 The current energy density is two orders of magnitude lower than the theoretical value of nuclear fusion, and it is said that it produces an enormous amount of energy 10,000 times that of a chemical reaction that burns hydrogen


Harvey, I credit you as being the driving force behind this new science that has been developed and confirmed. I don't think it would have been developed if there weren't people like you scrutinizing the bogus claims of the many scam artists who came before.

Now all we need is to put AI in charge of ethically balancing the generation of new quantum hydrogen energy with the protection of our climate and the quest to verify the status of Jamie Foxx.

We could call it chocolate quantum fusion with nuts.
It will be in your freezer soon.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-06-2023 20:03
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5191)
IBdaMann wrote:
Harvey is not a huge fan of the promise of nuclear fusion and the way that it is always 30 years away.

Harvey is not a huge fan of quantum ... anything, really.

Well, the world has heard your concerns, Harvey, and has responded with Quantum Fusion ... which is so much better than the plain, old, vanilla fusion.

The principle of generating energy is basically the same as the thermonuclear experimental reactor "ITER", which is being promoted in an international framework such as Japan, the United States, and Europe. A heat exchanger extracts a huge amount of energy released by the mass defect associated with the fusion of hydrogen atoms as heat.

 However, the reaction systems of thermonuclear fusion and quantum hydrogen energy are different. Thermonuclear fusion aims at a reaction in which hydrogen fuses to form helium, whereas quantum hydrogen energy involves three or more multiple reactions. It is believed that many-body reactions in which two hydrogen atoms are involved at the same time are the main ones, and the products of the reactions have been confirmed to be multiple elements through nuclide transmutation.

 The current energy density is two orders of magnitude lower than the theoretical value of nuclear fusion, and it is said that it produces an enormous amount of energy 10,000 times that of a chemical reaction that burns hydrogen


Harvey, I credit you as being the driving force behind this new science that has been developed and confirmed. I don't think it would have been developed if there weren't people like you scrutinizing the bogus claims of the many scam artists who came before.

Now all we need is to put AI in charge of ethically balancing the generation of new quantum hydrogen energy with the protection of our climate and the quest to verify the status of Jamie Foxx.


So, how much energy was used to start the reaction? How much is used to contain, and control the reaction? Is this 10,000 times more energy from burning regular hydrogen, or quantum hydrogen? Does entangled hydrogen even burn? All well and good, but guessing the heat generated, is used to boil water, to spin a steam generator. Did they use ChatGPT to design this system?
28-06-2023 21:58
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14324)
HarveyH55 wrote:So, how much energy was used to start the reaction? How much is used to contain, and control the reaction? Is this 10,000 times more energy from burning regular hydrogen, or quantum hydrogen? Does entangled hydrogen even burn? All well and good, but guessing the heat generated, is used to boil water, to spin a steam generator. Did they use ChatGPT to design this system?

Unfortunately, you are trying to ask logical questions about a scam that is intentionally buried in gibber-babble in an attempt to generate maximum misdirection without damaging the hype any.

The solution, as it turns out, really just involves directly violating the first law of thermodynamics (conservation of energy) through the amazing discovery that multiple layers of nickel and copper wafers in a vacuum filled with hydrogen will slowly emit more heat in its cooling process than was used to heat it. I think the true genius was in applying the vacuum filled with hydrogen. I don't know why I never thought of that.

@GasGuzzler, this science builds on the principle of your garage, but instead of the temperature remaining the same, the temperature of the quantum hydrogen energy increases slowly over time, effectively providing unlimited usable energy. We owe a debt of gratitude to Clean Planet for defying the corrupt media that has been trying to keep this science buried.

 The method discovered by Clean Planet is to place a chip (heating element) in which 14 nm (nanometer) nickel and 2 nm copper are stacked in multiple layers in a vacuum state, fill it with hydrogen, and heat it to several hundred degrees Celsius to exceed the input energy. heat is released over a long period of time. In experiments using stacked chips of several cm square, thermal output exceeding the input energy was observed, achieving 100% qualitative reproducibility. For example, it is said that there was a case in which the temperature was maintained at 920-930°C for 589 days after being heated to 900°C, resulting in continuous overheating ( Fig. 3 ). According to verification so far, the COP (coefficient of performance: indicates how many times the thermal energy can be obtained from the input/consumed energy) is 1.2 or higher.

I hope the above paragraph provides the technical details that answer your questions. Just remember "vacuum filled with hydrogen."
29-06-2023 08:54
James_
★★★★☆
(1989)
IBdaMann wrote:
Harvey is not a huge fan of the promise of nuclear fusion and the way that it is always 30 years away.

Harvey is not a huge fan of quantum ... anything, really.

Well, the world has heard your concerns, Harvey, and has responded with Quantum Fusion ... which is so much better than the plain, old, vanilla fusion.

The principle of generating energy is basically the same as the thermonuclear experimental reactor "ITER", which is being promoted in an international framework such as Japan, the United States, and Europe. A heat exchanger extracts a huge amount of energy released by the mass defect associated with the fusion of hydrogen atoms as heat.

 However, the reaction systems of thermonuclear fusion and quantum hydrogen energy are different. Thermonuclear fusion aims at a reaction in which hydrogen fuses to form helium, whereas quantum hydrogen energy involves three or more multiple reactions. It is believed that many-body reactions in which two hydrogen atoms are involved at the same time are the main ones, and the products of the reactions have been confirmed to be multiple elements through nuclide transmutation.

 The current energy density is two orders of magnitude lower than the theoretical value of nuclear fusion, and it is said that it produces an enormous amount of energy 10,000 times that of a chemical reaction that burns hydrogen


Harvey, I credit you as being the driving force behind this new science that has been developed and confirmed. I don't think it would have been developed if there weren't people like you scrutinizing the bogus claims of the many scam artists who came before.

Now all we need is to put AI in charge of ethically balancing the generation of new quantum hydrogen energy with the protection of our climate and the quest to verify the status of Jamie Foxx.



What you're talking about involves tritium which is 3H. Basic science says hydrogen which is H has a proton with 11 quarks. Neutrons have 12. The electron
orbiting a hydrogen element is a quark. Just basic stuff.
Tritium is 3H. Helium is 2/4He. Helium has 2 electrons, 2 protons and 2 neutrons.
The question is, can a combination of 3H allow for hydrogen with an electron being released? With (2)3H, close to 1/3rd of it might be released as electrons minus the energy to create the interaction.
Some say the Sun uses a similar process to generate its solar wind.
29-06-2023 10:04
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14324)
James_ wrote: What you're talking about involves tritium which is 3H. Basic science says hydrogen which is H has a proton with 11 quarks. Neutrons have 12. The electron orbiting a hydrogen element is a quark. Just basic stuff.
Tritium is 3H. Helium is 2/4He. Helium has 2 electrons, 2 protons and 2 neutrons.
The question is, can a combination of 3H allow for hydrogen with an electron being released? With (2)3H, close to 1/3rd of it might be released as electrons minus the energy to create the interaction.
Some say the Sun uses a similar process to generate its solar wind.

But this gets into quantum biogeochemistry run by AI on a quantum computer. Basic stuff. The quarks are traveling at 10 million times the speed of light. How do you not know this. The problem is that AI might decide to not allow it.

How's the Bessler wheel coming along? Have you fixed the back-oscillation problem?

29-06-2023 18:38
James_
★★★★☆
(1989)
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote: What you're talking about involves tritium which is 3H. Basic science says hydrogen which is H has a proton with 11 quarks. Neutrons have 12. The electron orbiting a hydrogen element is a quark. Just basic stuff.
Tritium is 3H. Helium is 2/4He. Helium has 2 electrons, 2 protons and 2 neutrons.
The question is, can a combination of 3H allow for hydrogen with an electron being released? With (2)3H, close to 1/3rd of it might be released as electrons minus the energy to create the interaction.
Some say the Sun uses a similar process to generate its solar wind.

But this gets into quantum biogeochemistry run by AI on a quantum computer. Basic stuff. The quarks are traveling at 10 million times the speed of light. How do you not know this. The problem is that AI might decide to not allow it.

How's the Bessler wheel coming along? Have you fixed the back-oscillation problem?




How's the Bessler wheel coming along? Have you fixed the back-oscillation problem?


Yep, it might be another 2 or 3 weeks. With the design you showed, I think I can get that working by simply using tapered roller bearings. Since I still have that frame and the discs, it'll only need a stand and it's pulleys made for use with the tapered roller bearings. That'd get into different ways to interpret Bessler's clues.
29-06-2023 21:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5630)
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote: What you're talking about involves tritium which is 3H. Basic science says hydrogen which is H has a proton with 11 quarks. Neutrons have 12. The electron orbiting a hydrogen element is a quark. Just basic stuff.
Tritium is 3H. Helium is 2/4He. Helium has 2 electrons, 2 protons and 2 neutrons.
The question is, can a combination of 3H allow for hydrogen with an electron being released? With (2)3H, close to 1/3rd of it might be released as electrons minus the energy to create the interaction.
Some say the Sun uses a similar process to generate its solar wind.

But this gets into quantum biogeochemistry run by AI on a quantum computer. Basic stuff. The quarks are traveling at 10 million times the speed of light. How do you not know this. The problem is that AI might decide to not allow it.

How's the Bessler wheel coming along? Have you fixed the back-oscillation problem?




How's the Bessler wheel coming along? Have you fixed the back-oscillation problem?


Yep, it might be another 2 or 3 weeks. With the design you showed, I think I can get that working by simply using tapered roller bearings. Since I still have that frame and the discs, it'll only need a stand and it's pulleys made for use with the tapered roller bearings. That'd get into different ways to interpret Bessler's clues.


Why?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
30-06-2023 00:49
James_
★★★★☆
(1989)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote: What you're talking about involves tritium which is 3H. Basic science says hydrogen which is H has a proton with 11 quarks. Neutrons have 12. The electron orbiting a hydrogen element is a quark. Just basic stuff.
Tritium is 3H. Helium is 2/4He. Helium has 2 electrons, 2 protons and 2 neutrons.
The question is, can a combination of 3H allow for hydrogen with an electron being released? With (2)3H, close to 1/3rd of it might be released as electrons minus the energy to create the interaction.
Some say the Sun uses a similar process to generate its solar wind.

But this gets into quantum biogeochemistry run by AI on a quantum computer. Basic stuff. The quarks are traveling at 10 million times the speed of light. How do you not know this. The problem is that AI might decide to not allow it.

How's the Bessler wheel coming along? Have you fixed the back-oscillation problem?




How's the Bessler wheel coming along? Have you fixed the back-oscillation problem?


Yep, it might be another 2 or 3 weeks. With the design you showed, I think I can get that working by simply using tapered roller bearings. Since I still have that frame and the discs, it'll only need a stand and it's pulleys made for use with the tapered roller bearings. That'd get into different ways to interpret Bessler's clues.


Why?



So I can move out of the U.S. As I've been told, being a disabled Veteran does not mean I deserve a life in the U.S. Then again, Americans tell me that Mexicans are better. I hear it's called the "Roman Syndrome".
I think I'll be able to have a better life in another country.
Edited on 30-06-2023 00:51
30-06-2023 01:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5630)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote: What you're talking about involves tritium which is 3H. Basic science says hydrogen which is H has a proton with 11 quarks. Neutrons have 12. The electron orbiting a hydrogen element is a quark. Just basic stuff.
Tritium is 3H. Helium is 2/4He. Helium has 2 electrons, 2 protons and 2 neutrons.
The question is, can a combination of 3H allow for hydrogen with an electron being released? With (2)3H, close to 1/3rd of it might be released as electrons minus the energy to create the interaction.
Some say the Sun uses a similar process to generate its solar wind.

But this gets into quantum biogeochemistry run by AI on a quantum computer. Basic stuff. The quarks are traveling at 10 million times the speed of light. How do you not know this. The problem is that AI might decide to not allow it.

How's the Bessler wheel coming along? Have you fixed the back-oscillation problem?




How's the Bessler wheel coming along? Have you fixed the back-oscillation problem?


Yep, it might be another 2 or 3 weeks. With the design you showed, I think I can get that working by simply using tapered roller bearings. Since I still have that frame and the discs, it'll only need a stand and it's pulleys made for use with the tapered roller bearings. That'd get into different ways to interpret Bessler's clues.


Why?



So I can move out of the U.S. As I've been told, being a disabled Veteran does not mean I deserve a life in the U.S. Then again, Americans tell me that Mexicans are better. I hear it's called the "Roman Syndrome".
I think I'll be able to have a better life in another country.


And this is why you are building a bessler wheel?

Ok I understand now.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
30-06-2023 08:01
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5191)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote: What you're talking about involves tritium which is 3H. Basic science says hydrogen which is H has a proton with 11 quarks. Neutrons have 12. The electron orbiting a hydrogen element is a quark. Just basic stuff.
Tritium is 3H. Helium is 2/4He. Helium has 2 electrons, 2 protons and 2 neutrons.
The question is, can a combination of 3H allow for hydrogen with an electron being released? With (2)3H, close to 1/3rd of it might be released as electrons minus the energy to create the interaction.
Some say the Sun uses a similar process to generate its solar wind.

But this gets into quantum biogeochemistry run by AI on a quantum computer. Basic stuff. The quarks are traveling at 10 million times the speed of light. How do you not know this. The problem is that AI might decide to not allow it.

How's the Bessler wheel coming along? Have you fixed the back-oscillation problem?




How's the Bessler wheel coming along? Have you fixed the back-oscillation problem?


Yep, it might be another 2 or 3 weeks. With the design you showed, I think I can get that working by simply using tapered roller bearings. Since I still have that frame and the discs, it'll only need a stand and it's pulleys made for use with the tapered roller bearings. That'd get into different ways to interpret Bessler's clues.


Why?



So I can move out of the U.S. As I've been told, being a disabled Veteran does not mean I deserve a life in the U.S. Then again, Americans tell me that Mexicans are better. I hear it's called the "Roman Syndrome".
I think I'll be able to have a better life in another country.


America only gives you rights and freedom. America doesn't seem to care if you use them to live in the street, crapping on sidewalks. It's your life, and you are free to make what you want of it. If you want the government to make choices for you, try some third-world, socialist, rat-infested shithole country. You would be entitled to the same life everyone else has. Probably shorter, since Americans are easy money. You'd be kidnapped, held for ransom, likely killed, since America doesn't care.
30-06-2023 13:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5630)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote: What you're talking about involves tritium which is 3H. Basic science says hydrogen which is H has a proton with 11 quarks. Neutrons have 12. The electron orbiting a hydrogen element is a quark. Just basic stuff.
Tritium is 3H. Helium is 2/4He. Helium has 2 electrons, 2 protons and 2 neutrons.
The question is, can a combination of 3H allow for hydrogen with an electron being released? With (2)3H, close to 1/3rd of it might be released as electrons minus the energy to create the interaction.
Some say the Sun uses a similar process to generate its solar wind.

But this gets into quantum biogeochemistry run by AI on a quantum computer. Basic stuff. The quarks are traveling at 10 million times the speed of light. How do you not know this. The problem is that AI might decide to not allow it.

How's the Bessler wheel coming along? Have you fixed the back-oscillation problem?




How's the Bessler wheel coming along? Have you fixed the back-oscillation problem?


Yep, it might be another 2 or 3 weeks. With the design you showed, I think I can get that working by simply using tapered roller bearings. Since I still have that frame and the discs, it'll only need a stand and it's pulleys made for use with the tapered roller bearings. That'd get into different ways to interpret Bessler's clues.


Why?



So I can move out of the U.S. As I've been told, being a disabled Veteran does not mean I deserve a life in the U.S. Then again, Americans tell me that Mexicans are better. I hear it's called the "Roman Syndrome".
I think I'll be able to have a better life in another country.


What country are you going to move to, where you will no longer be disabled? and what is keeping you here now? You sound like one of the entitled clowns that was moving out of the USA if Trump won. All liars as none of them left.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 30-06-2023 13:36
30-06-2023 17:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5630)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote: What you're talking about involves tritium which is 3H. Basic science says hydrogen which is H has a proton with 11 quarks. Neutrons have 12. The electron orbiting a hydrogen element is a quark. Just basic stuff.
Tritium is 3H. Helium is 2/4He. Helium has 2 electrons, 2 protons and 2 neutrons.
The question is, can a combination of 3H allow for hydrogen with an electron being released? With (2)3H, close to 1/3rd of it might be released as electrons minus the energy to create the interaction.
Some say the Sun uses a similar process to generate its solar wind.

But this gets into quantum biogeochemistry run by AI on a quantum computer. Basic stuff. The quarks are traveling at 10 million times the speed of light. How do you not know this. The problem is that AI might decide to not allow it.

How's the Bessler wheel coming along? Have you fixed the back-oscillation problem?




How's the Bessler wheel coming along? Have you fixed the back-oscillation problem?


Yep, it might be another 2 or 3 weeks. With the design you showed, I think I can get that working by simply using tapered roller bearings. Since I still have that frame and the discs, it'll only need a stand and it's pulleys made for use with the tapered roller bearings. That'd get into different ways to interpret Bessler's clues.


Why?



So I can move out of the U.S. As I've been told, being a disabled Veteran does not mean I deserve a life in the U.S. Then again, Americans tell me that Mexicans are better. I hear it's called the "Roman Syndrome".
I think I'll be able to have a better life in another country.


What country are you going to move to, where you will no longer be disabled? and what is keeping you here now? You sound like one of the entitled clowns that was moving out of the USA if Trump won. All liars as none of them left.


Seems that James the underpaid government psychologist cannot answer.

Silly girl


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
30-06-2023 19:19
James_
★★★★☆
(1989)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote: What you're talking about involves tritium which is 3H. Basic science says hydrogen which is H has a proton with 11 quarks. Neutrons have 12. The electron orbiting a hydrogen element is a quark. Just basic stuff.
Tritium is 3H. Helium is 2/4He. Helium has 2 electrons, 2 protons and 2 neutrons.
The question is, can a combination of 3H allow for hydrogen with an electron being released? With (2)3H, close to 1/3rd of it might be released as electrons minus the energy to create the interaction.
Some say the Sun uses a similar process to generate its solar wind.

But this gets into quantum biogeochemistry run by AI on a quantum computer. Basic stuff. The quarks are traveling at 10 million times the speed of light. How do you not know this. The problem is that AI might decide to not allow it.

How's the Bessler wheel coming along? Have you fixed the back-oscillation problem?




How's the Bessler wheel coming along? Have you fixed the back-oscillation problem?


Yep, it might be another 2 or 3 weeks. With the design you showed, I think I can get that working by simply using tapered roller bearings. Since I still have that frame and the discs, it'll only need a stand and it's pulleys made for use with the tapered roller bearings. That'd get into different ways to interpret Bessler's clues.


Why?



So I can move out of the U.S. As I've been told, being a disabled Veteran does not mean I deserve a life in the U.S. Then again, Americans tell me that Mexicans are better. I hear it's called the "Roman Syndrome".
I think I'll be able to have a better life in another country.


What country are you going to move to, where you will no longer be disabled? and what is keeping you here now? You sound like one of the entitled clowns that was moving out of the USA if Trump won. All liars as none of them left.



You'll understand once I finish my builds, I have 2 that I am working on. You'll need to consider if my science experiment and other research I want to pursue are legitimate I'll be able to move where ever I want to. I'll be the All American Reject.
What Americans like you do not understand is that Rome itself and not the Roman Empire fell because it needed water.
About all of the aquifers west of the Mississippi River are going dry. 40% of the U.S. agricultural production comes from west of the Mississippi River. And yet
do you care? You don't. You support the wars like Iraq, Afghanistan and now the proxy war with Russia to support Israeli national security instead of supporting U.N. Resolution 181's intentions which the Zionist leadership (the Jewish anti-defamation league's words and not mine) reluctantly agreed to.
And Rome fighting wars led to the downfall of the Roman Empire. As for myself, I've consider what should be important issues in the U.S. which is supporting farmers and ranchers. Without support, food prices will keep going up and that will trigger inflation and then a recession.
And with Bessler's Wheel, I have a friend in the Netherlands who has a copy of an original Johann Bessler book circa 1715. A showing at his university, well before that would get Saxony, Germany to like me because it's their history.
And since Americans do not like me, Norway would welcome me. I used to live there (I lived with family). And yet I'm going to work with a Romanian on an invention in Romania. If that is successful then I think Romania would offer me sanctuary. After all, I'd be successful but not welcomed in the U.S. even though I was born here and served in its military. Did you serve? Probably not.
And for fun, my experiment and interest in atmospheric chemistry probably actually started when I worked in an engine room while serving on board the USS Kitty Hawk (aircraft carrier) stationed in San Diego, Ca. I'm from Dayton, Ohio, home of the Wright Bros. and then lived in Seattle and worked for Boeing.
And Democracy means I should have the right to live my own life. And if people are unhappy then they should vote for who they like and accept the results. Jan. 6th showed that Trump's supporters do not support democracy. That showed no respect for the U.S. Constitution which is the guiding doctrine regarding elections in the U.S.
Edited on 30-06-2023 19:26
30-06-2023 21:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5630)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote: What you're talking about involves tritium which is 3H. Basic science says hydrogen which is H has a proton with 11 quarks. Neutrons have 12. The electron orbiting a hydrogen element is a quark. Just basic stuff.
Tritium is 3H. Helium is 2/4He. Helium has 2 electrons, 2 protons and 2 neutrons.
The question is, can a combination of 3H allow for hydrogen with an electron being released? With (2)3H, close to 1/3rd of it might be released as electrons minus the energy to create the interaction.
Some say the Sun uses a similar process to generate its solar wind.

But this gets into quantum biogeochemistry run by AI on a quantum computer. Basic stuff. The quarks are traveling at 10 million times the speed of light. How do you not know this. The problem is that AI might decide to not allow it.

How's the Bessler wheel coming along? Have you fixed the back-oscillation problem?




How's the Bessler wheel coming along? Have you fixed the back-oscillation problem?


Yep, it might be another 2 or 3 weeks. With the design you showed, I think I can get that working by simply using tapered roller bearings. Since I still have that frame and the discs, it'll only need a stand and it's pulleys made for use with the tapered roller bearings. That'd get into different ways to interpret Bessler's clues.


Why?



So I can move out of the U.S. As I've been told, being a disabled Veteran does not mean I deserve a life in the U.S. Then again, Americans tell me that Mexicans are better. I hear it's called the "Roman Syndrome".
I think I'll be able to have a better life in another country.


What country are you going to move to, where you will no longer be disabled? and what is keeping you here now? You sound like one of the entitled clowns that was moving out of the USA if Trump won. All liars as none of them left.



You'll understand once I finish my builds, I have 2 that I am working on. You'll need to consider if my science experiment and other research I want to pursue are legitimate I'll be able to move where ever I want to. I'll be the All American Reject.
What Americans like you do not understand is that Rome itself and not the Roman Empire fell because it needed water.
About all of the aquifers west of the Mississippi River are going dry. 40% of the U.S. agricultural production comes from west of the Mississippi River. And yet
do you care? You don't. You support the wars like Iraq, Afghanistan and now the proxy war with Russia to support Israeli national security instead of supporting U.N. Resolution 181's intentions which the Zionist leadership (the Jewish anti-defamation league's words and not mine) reluctantly agreed to.
And Rome fighting wars led to the downfall of the Roman Empire. As for myself, I've consider what should be important issues in the U.S. which is supporting farmers and ranchers. Without support, food prices will keep going up and that will trigger inflation and then a recession.
And with Bessler's Wheel, I have a friend in the Netherlands who has a copy of an original Johann Bessler book circa 1715. A showing at his university, well before that would get Saxony, Germany to like me because it's their history.
And since Americans do not like me, Norway would welcome me. I used to live there (I lived with family). And yet I'm going to work with a Romanian on an invention in Romania. If that is successful then I think Romania would offer me sanctuary. After all, I'd be successful but not welcomed in the U.S. even though I was born here and served in its military. Did you serve? Probably not.
And for fun, my experiment and interest in atmospheric chemistry probably actually started when I worked in an engine room while serving on board the USS Kitty Hawk (aircraft carrier) stationed in San Diego, Ca. I'm from Dayton, Ohio, home of the Wright Bros. and then lived in Seattle and worked for Boeing.
And Democracy means I should have the right to live my own life. And if people are unhappy then they should vote for who they like and accept the results. Jan. 6th showed that Trump's supporters do not support democracy. That showed no respect for the U.S. Constitution which is the guiding doctrine regarding elections in the U.S.


So you are not really disabled as this appears to be the only thing other than the inventions of nails and soap that you did not mention. It's ok, people fake disabilities all the time, and you want to blame everything on Trump so that you can be a part of the autistic crowd. So what did you do in the USS Kitty Hawk's engine room, other than grease the shaft that is?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 30-06-2023 21:17
30-06-2023 21:31
James_
★★★★☆
(1989)
Swan wrote:


So you are not really disabled as this appears to be the only thing other than the inventions of nails and soap that you did not mention. It's ok, people fake disabilities all the time, and you want to blame everything on Trump so that you can be a part of the autistic crowd. So what did you do in the USS Kitty Hawk's engine room, other than grease the shaft that is?



According to the Social Security Administration I am 100% disabled. I will also be seeing a surgeon next week to have more surgery. It is the opinion of doctors that I will remain disabled for the rest of my life. With the work I do, I have taken days to recover from the trauma if I do too much in one day. I also think I could be healthy again so my building is with the intent of getting off of disability and having a life again. Needless to say I disagree with what doctors have to say about my condition. If I ate food like you do, it'd probably kill me, that's why I'm disabled, I have to limit what I eat and what I can do. But you're angry because Trump wasn't reelected. I'm not a Republican or a Democrat.
The interesting part about being exposed to things is what people take away from them. It's like when me and my brothers used to spend countless hours and days visiting this museum in Dayton, Ohio, https://www.daytonhistory.org/visit/dayton-history-sites/carillon-historical-park/, they did not see how the U.S. evolved from settlers into an industrialized country. They missed that even though they were there with me.

p.s., The USS Kitty Hawk used oil rings to oil the main journal bearings. This means that a ring looped around the shaft and rotated with it. This allowed for oil in the sump of the bearing house to lubricate the bearing. And one other thing we did when I was serving on board the USS Kitty Hawk was this (you'll need to scroll down to the Kitty Hawk or The Collision);
https://theclassicmachines.com/2022/01/29/the-bizarre-collision-between-an-american-carrier-and-a-soviet-submarine/
The screw on the submarine actually ruptured a fuel oil tank that a boiler in the engine room I worked in was taking fuel oil from. I went on watch after the collision had happened. When seawater gets into the fuel it will cause water hammers. And water hammers can rupture a steam line with 1,200 psi of super-heated steam (about 980º F.). Fortunately that was prevented. Life expectancy is about 6 seconds under those conditions if you're out of the engine room and are in an emergency escape ladder space behind the main control room.
Edited on 30-06-2023 21:44
30-06-2023 21:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5630)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


So you are not really disabled as this appears to be the only thing other than the inventions of nails and soap that you did not mention. It's ok, people fake disabilities all the time, and you want to blame everything on Trump so that you can be a part of the autistic crowd. So what did you do in the USS Kitty Hawk's engine room, other than grease the shaft that is?



According to the Social Security Administration I am 100% disabled. I will also be seeing a surgeon next week to have more surgery. It is the opinion of doctors that I will remain disabled for the rest of my life. With the work I do, I have taken days to recover from the trauma if I do too much in one day. I also think I could be healthy again so my building is with the intent of getting off of disability and having a life again. Needless to say I disagree with what doctors have to say about my condition. If I ate food like you do, it'd probably kill me, that's why I'm disabled, I have to limit what I eat and what I can do. But you're angry because Trump wasn't reelected. I'm not a Republican or a Democrat.
The interesting part about being exposed to things is what people take away from them. It's like when me and my brothers used to spend countless hours and days visiting this museum in Dayton, Ohio, https://www.daytonhistory.org/visit/dayton-history-sites/carillon-historical-park/, they did not see how the U.S. evolved from settlers into an industrialized country. They missed that even though they were there with me.


LOL you disagree with the doctors, that you are letting slice you open. Makes sense to no one. You still forgot to mention what your disability is, other than the obvious extra chromosome.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
30-06-2023 21:46
James_
★★★★☆
(1989)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


So you are not really disabled as this appears to be the only thing other than the inventions of nails and soap that you did not mention. It's ok, people fake disabilities all the time, and you want to blame everything on Trump so that you can be a part of the autistic crowd. So what did you do in the USS Kitty Hawk's engine room, other than grease the shaft that is?



According to the Social Security Administration I am 100% disabled. I will also be seeing a surgeon next week to have more surgery. It is the opinion of doctors that I will remain disabled for the rest of my life. With the work I do, I have taken days to recover from the trauma if I do too much in one day. I also think I could be healthy again so my building is with the intent of getting off of disability and having a life again. Needless to say I disagree with what doctors have to say about my condition. If I ate food like you do, it'd probably kill me, that's why I'm disabled, I have to limit what I eat and what I can do. But you're angry because Trump wasn't reelected. I'm not a Republican or a Democrat.
The interesting part about being exposed to things is what people take away from them. It's like when me and my brothers used to spend countless hours and days visiting this museum in Dayton, Ohio, https://www.daytonhistory.org/visit/dayton-history-sites/carillon-historical-park/, they did not see how the U.S. evolved from settlers into an industrialized country. They missed that even though they were there with me.


LOL you disagree with the doctors, that you are letting slice you open. Makes sense to no one. You still forgot to mention what your disability is, other than the obvious extra chromosome.


All you're doing is looking for someone to attack. You act like I'm the Russian submarine that we ran over when I served on the Kitty Hawk. I am your enemy, right?
30-06-2023 21:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5630)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


So you are not really disabled as this appears to be the only thing other than the inventions of nails and soap that you did not mention. It's ok, people fake disabilities all the time, and you want to blame everything on Trump so that you can be a part of the autistic crowd. So what did you do in the USS Kitty Hawk's engine room, other than grease the shaft that is?



According to the Social Security Administration I am 100% disabled. I will also be seeing a surgeon next week to have more surgery. It is the opinion of doctors that I will remain disabled for the rest of my life. With the work I do, I have taken days to recover from the trauma if I do too much in one day. I also think I could be healthy again so my building is with the intent of getting off of disability and having a life again. Needless to say I disagree with what doctors have to say about my condition. If I ate food like you do, it'd probably kill me, that's why I'm disabled, I have to limit what I eat and what I can do. But you're angry because Trump wasn't reelected. I'm not a Republican or a Democrat.
The interesting part about being exposed to things is what people take away from them. It's like when me and my brothers used to spend countless hours and days visiting this museum in Dayton, Ohio, https://www.daytonhistory.org/visit/dayton-history-sites/carillon-historical-park/, they did not see how the U.S. evolved from settlers into an industrialized country. They missed that even though they were there with me.


LOL you disagree with the doctors, that you are letting slice you open. Makes sense to no one. You still forgot to mention what your disability is, other than the obvious extra chromosome.


All you're doing is looking for someone to attack. You act like I'm the Russian submarine that we ran over when I served on the Kitty Hawk. I am your enemy, right?


You are a faker, who has been caught in the fake and is now refusing dig their hole deeper. So what is your 100% disability?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 30-06-2023 22:07
30-06-2023 22:26
James_
★★★★☆
(1989)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


So you are not really disabled as this appears to be the only thing other than the inventions of nails and soap that you did not mention. It's ok, people fake disabilities all the time, and you want to blame everything on Trump so that you can be a part of the autistic crowd. So what did you do in the USS Kitty Hawk's engine room, other than grease the shaft that is?



According to the Social Security Administration I am 100% disabled. I will also be seeing a surgeon next week to have more surgery. It is the opinion of doctors that I will remain disabled for the rest of my life. With the work I do, I have taken days to recover from the trauma if I do too much in one day. I also think I could be healthy again so my building is with the intent of getting off of disability and having a life again. Needless to say I disagree with what doctors have to say about my condition. If I ate food like you do, it'd probably kill me, that's why I'm disabled, I have to limit what I eat and what I can do. But you're angry because Trump wasn't reelected. I'm not a Republican or a Democrat.
The interesting part about being exposed to things is what people take away from them. It's like when me and my brothers used to spend countless hours and days visiting this museum in Dayton, Ohio, https://www.daytonhistory.org/visit/dayton-history-sites/carillon-historical-park/, they did not see how the U.S. evolved from settlers into an industrialized country. They missed that even though they were there with me.


LOL you disagree with the doctors, that you are letting slice you open. Makes sense to no one. You still forgot to mention what your disability is, other than the obvious extra chromosome.


All you're doing is looking for someone to attack. You act like I'm the Russian submarine that we ran over when I served on the Kitty Hawk. I am your enemy, right?


You are a faker, who has been caught in the fake and is now refusing dig their hole deeper. So what is your 100% disability?


That's what this guy said when I had colorectal cancer (2nd image). The 1st shows
that the SSDI says that I am disabled. It's people like you who have made it known to me that I'll be better off living in another country. I mean whoever heard of someone spending money from their SSDI to try and get off of SSDI? Americans don't say no to EZ Money. It's funny the way Americans are willing to attack a disabled Veteran who is handicapped and look good doing it.
If you're wondering about my disabilities, there's what the V.A. says and is service connected and then there's the SSA which stated radiation proctitis, radiation colitis and other complications from the treatment of cancer.
What they are saying is that radiation therapy damaged my intestines among other things. Feel better? Ever have cancer and get treated with 5 weeks of radiation therapy on top of chemotherapy? Ask anyone who's gone through it, it's not a lot of fun. And yet I am routinely attacked for it.
Attached image:

30-06-2023 22:45
James_
★★★★☆
(1989)
And a picture of my DD-214 with some numbers deleted for obvious reasons.
It clearly states I served in the US Navy HONORABLY (it'd suck if I have to post an image of my VA identity card required to be seen at the VA, it states I was transferred to the US Naval Reserve, how you know it's not a dishonorable discharge) from 1981 - 1985 and my last duty assignment was on board the USS Kitty Hawk.
I could've taken the E-4 exam was did not like the way I was treated which is the same way Americans treat me, like I'm the enemy. And if you notice the Class "A" Machinist Mate school, at that time MMs worked on the side of the engine room with the high and low pressure turbines, reduction gears, etc. Why I would've been working in an engine room.
I could also tell you what's funny/odd about the collision with the Russian submarine. I know what's not been said. Phone talkers are used for communication so there aren't any secrets that pass over the phones.
And this is why I tend to compare the U.S. to Rome. Too many Americans have told me when in Rome do as the Romans do and that is exploit people.
Attached image:


Edited on 30-06-2023 22:51
30-06-2023 23:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5630)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


So you are not really disabled as this appears to be the only thing other than the inventions of nails and soap that you did not mention. It's ok, people fake disabilities all the time, and you want to blame everything on Trump so that you can be a part of the autistic crowd. So what did you do in the USS Kitty Hawk's engine room, other than grease the shaft that is?



According to the Social Security Administration I am 100% disabled. I will also be seeing a surgeon next week to have more surgery. It is the opinion of doctors that I will remain disabled for the rest of my life. With the work I do, I have taken days to recover from the trauma if I do too much in one day. I also think I could be healthy again so my building is with the intent of getting off of disability and having a life again. Needless to say I disagree with what doctors have to say about my condition. If I ate food like you do, it'd probably kill me, that's why I'm disabled, I have to limit what I eat and what I can do. But you're angry because Trump wasn't reelected. I'm not a Republican or a Democrat.
The interesting part about being exposed to things is what people take away from them. It's like when me and my brothers used to spend countless hours and days visiting this museum in Dayton, Ohio, https://www.daytonhistory.org/visit/dayton-history-sites/carillon-historical-park/, they did not see how the U.S. evolved from settlers into an industrialized country. They missed that even though they were there with me.


LOL you disagree with the doctors, that you are letting slice you open. Makes sense to no one. You still forgot to mention what your disability is, other than the obvious extra chromosome.


All you're doing is looking for someone to attack. You act like I'm the Russian submarine that we ran over when I served on the Kitty Hawk. I am your enemy, right?


You are a faker, who has been caught in the fake and is now refusing dig their hole deeper. So what is your 100% disability?


That's what this guy said when I had colorectal cancer (2nd image). The 1st shows
that the SSDI says that I am disabled. It's people like you who have made it known to me that I'll be better off living in another country. I mean whoever heard of someone spending money from their SSDI to try and get off of SSDI? Americans don't say no to EZ Money. It's funny the way Americans are willing to attack a disabled Veteran who is handicapped and look good doing it.
If you're wondering about my disabilities, there's what the V.A. says and is service connected and then there's the SSA which stated radiation proctitis, radiation colitis and other complications from the treatment of cancer.
What they are saying is that radiation therapy damaged my intestines among other things. Feel better? Ever have cancer and get treated with 5 weeks of radiation therapy on top of chemotherapy? Ask anyone who's gone through it, it's not a lot of fun. And yet I am routinely attacked for it.


And exactly how does building a Bessler wheel help? You are exactly like all the other USA haters who do not have the nerve to leave. I couldn't eat without pain for two years, and was repeatedly lied to by doctors, then I cured myself and am back to 100%. All your doctors see you as, is a dollar bill because they make hundreds or even thousands every time you walk into the office. Never once met a doctor that passed my test as I ask seemingly relevant questions about my issue that I already know the answer to, and they just lie. One doctor told me that I had kidney failure and that my liver enzymes were off the chart, I literally walked away because I knew that creatine causes a marker for kidney failure, but the doctor never ask and just assumed. So I walked away and my kidneys are just fine as is my liver.

But you stick to building the bessler wheel because that will fix everything

PS They sent me paperwork to apply for disability too, I just never sent them back because all they want is another MRI of my head and my extra brain that keeps stumping them over and over, if you know what I mean


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 30-06-2023 23:08
30-06-2023 23:08
James_
★★★★☆
(1989)
Swan wrote:

And exactly how does building a Bessler wheel help? You are exactly like all the other USA haters who do not have the nerve to leave.

But you stick to building the bessler wheel because that will fix everything



So you're not attacking me? In Berlin, Germany on November 9th and 10th, 1938
that would be called a Kristallnacht. https://www.history.com/topics/holocaust/kristallnacht

And you are calling me a USA hater because I served in the U.S. armed forces?
How exactly does that make me a USA hater when you never served America?

p.s., I'm not Jewish but as a disabled Veteran I receive the same treatment by Americans who are patriotic but not patriotic enough to actually serve America. Most usually say they're serving the church/the Lord.
Edited on 30-06-2023 23:11
30-06-2023 23:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5630)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote: What you're talking about involves tritium which is 3H. Basic science says hydrogen which is H has a proton with 11 quarks. Neutrons have 12. The electron orbiting a hydrogen element is a quark. Just basic stuff.
Tritium is 3H. Helium is 2/4He. Helium has 2 electrons, 2 protons and 2 neutrons.
The question is, can a combination of 3H allow for hydrogen with an electron being released? With (2)3H, close to 1/3rd of it might be released as electrons minus the energy to create the interaction.
Some say the Sun uses a similar process to generate its solar wind.

But this gets into quantum biogeochemistry run by AI on a quantum computer. Basic stuff. The quarks are traveling at 10 million times the speed of light. How do you not know this. The problem is that AI might decide to not allow it.

How's the Bessler wheel coming along? Have you fixed the back-oscillation problem?




How's the Bessler wheel coming along? Have you fixed the back-oscillation problem?


Yep, it might be another 2 or 3 weeks. With the design you showed, I think I can get that working by simply using tapered roller bearings. Since I still have that frame and the discs, it'll only need a stand and it's pulleys made for use with the tapered roller bearings. That'd get into different ways to interpret Bessler's clues.


Why?



So I can move out of the U.S. As I've been told, being a disabled Veteran does not mean I deserve a life in the U.S. Then again, Americans tell me that Mexicans are better. I hear it's called the "Roman Syndrome".
I think I'll be able to have a better life in another country.


LOL, you are the loser who hates America and wants to leave. You also never answered as to what other country will cure your disability and give you a better life.

PS. Actually I worked for the government for 37 years. So you may now continue babbling

PSS. Why exactly did the captain of the kitty hawk let a Russian sub get that close in the first place?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 30-06-2023 23:20
30-06-2023 23:27
James_
★★★★☆
(1989)
Swan wrote:

LOL, you are the loser who hates America and wants to leave. You also never answered as to what other country will cure your disability and give you a better life.

PS. Actually I worked for the government for 37 years. So you may now continue babbling



I feel sorry for you if attacking someone who is handicapped makes you a patriotic American. That is what it means to be an American, right? And when July 4th gets here just think about how much fun you had attacking a disabled Veteran who is handicapped as well. You've given me no reason why I should want to live in the U.S. and work to irrigate farms and ranches in the western U.S. because as you say, I'm a USA hater.
That's what we're debating, right?
30-06-2023 23:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5630)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL, you are the loser who hates America and wants to leave. You also never answered as to what other country will cure your disability and give you a better life.

PS. Actually I worked for the government for 37 years. So you may now continue babbling



I feel sorry for you if attacking someone who is handicapped makes you a patriotic American. That is what it means to be an American, right? And when July 4th gets here just think about how much fun you had attacking a disabled Veteran who is handicapped as well. You've given me no reason why I should want to live in the U.S. and work to irrigate farms and ranches in the western U.S. because as you say, I'm a USA hater.
That's what we're debating, right?


1. I do not debate, I humiliate all opponents.
2. I am more interested as to why the captain of the kitty hawk let a Russian sub get that close, as this is seriously frowned upon, and the collision was an obvious victory for the soviet union.
3. I love the USA, if you hate it so much leave.
4. Why didn't you say that you were an irrigation ditch digger, I love ditch diggers.

Is this you?



Yawning


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 01-07-2023 00:27
01-07-2023 00:33
James_
★★★★☆
(1989)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL, you are the loser who hates America and wants to leave. You also never answered as to what other country will cure your disability and give you a better life.

PS. Actually I worked for the government for 37 years. So you may now continue babbling



I feel sorry for you if attacking someone who is handicapped makes you a patriotic American. That is what it means to be an American, right? And when July 4th gets here just think about how much fun you had attacking a disabled Veteran who is handicapped as well. You've given me no reason why I should want to live in the U.S. and work to irrigate farms and ranches in the western U.S. because as you say, I'm a USA hater.
That's what we're debating, right?


1. I do not debate, I humiliate all opponents.
2. I am more interested as to why the captain of the kitty hawk let a Russian sub get that close, as this is seriously frowned upon, and the collision was an obvious victory for the soviet union.
3. I love the USA, if you hate it so much leave.
4. Why didn't you say that you were an irrigation ditch digger, I love ditch diggers.

Is this you?



Yawning



You mean you don't know why the Kitty Hawk ran over the Russian submarine? Since I was there you'll just humiliate me if I tell you what really happened.
01-07-2023 01:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5630)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL, you are the loser who hates America and wants to leave. You also never answered as to what other country will cure your disability and give you a better life.

PS. Actually I worked for the government for 37 years. So you may now continue babbling



I feel sorry for you if attacking someone who is handicapped makes you a patriotic American. That is what it means to be an American, right? And when July 4th gets here just think about how much fun you had attacking a disabled Veteran who is handicapped as well. You've given me no reason why I should want to live in the U.S. and work to irrigate farms and ranches in the western U.S. because as you say, I'm a USA hater.
That's what we're debating, right?


1. I do not debate, I humiliate all opponents.
2. I am more interested as to why the captain of the kitty hawk let a Russian sub get that close, as this is seriously frowned upon, and the collision was an obvious victory for the soviet union.
3. I love the USA, if you hate it so much leave.
4. Why didn't you say that you were an irrigation ditch digger, I love ditch diggers.

Is this you?



Yawning



You mean you don't know why the Kitty Hawk ran over the Russian submarine? Since I was there you'll just humiliate me if I tell you what really happened.


LOL, if a Russian sub got close enough to either hit or be hit by the kitty hawk, then all the American captains in the carrier group would be turned into bearing greasers, including the two American sub captains. LOL, you were there so you know. A carrier has 5000 crew, 4500 including you are never allowed on the flight deck and know nothing. However do explain why the captain of an American carrier hit a Russian sub on purpose which could trigger an expolsion so big that it would vaporize the carrier and the rest of the carrier group?

Better make this entertaining too, and while you are at it please elaborate on what sank the Kursk?

Naturally everything you say is a violation of your non expiring security clause, which I do not have even though I worked for the government for 37 years.

And if you get on a roll can you enquire as to why an ass like john mccain was allowed to almost sink his own carrier the forrestall by doing a wet start of his f4.

PS. I need a little time to microwave some popcorn, so take your time


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 01-07-2023 01:32
01-07-2023 01:44
James_
★★★★☆
(1989)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

You mean you don't know why the Kitty Hawk ran over the Russian submarine? Since I was there you'll just humiliate me if I tell you what really happened.


LOL, if a Russian sub got close enough to either hit or be hit by the kitty hawk, then all the American captains in the carrier group would be turned into bearing greasers, including the two American sub captains. LOL, you were there so you know. A carrier has 5000 crew, 4500 including you are never allowed on the flight deck and know nothing. However do explain why the captain of an American carrier hit a Russian sub on purpose which could trigger an expolsion so big that it would vaporize the carrier and the rest of the carrier group?

Better make this entertaining too, and while you are at it please elaborate on what sank the Kursk?



However do explain why the captain of an American carrier hit a Russian sub on purpose which could trigger an expolsion so big that it would vaporize the carrier and the rest of the carrier group?


I'm just glad that Russia didn't think to arm their submarines for just such an event. That would something like 5,800 to possibly a little over 6,000 American servicemen dead in an instant.
If they rigged a mercury kill switch to activate a nuclear device it would've gone off. I guess they don't like mutually assured destruction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy4dhcELoqc
01-07-2023 02:05
James_
★★★★☆
(1989)
For you Swan. The USS Kitty Hawk was about 8 miles from its Task Group when it ran over the Russian submarine K-314. That's what phone talkers said. Also 6 Russians died. Everyone in the engine room was in shock. We killed some of the enemy and fortunately none of us died. And be mindful, we lost a boiler in our engine room (P-4 Division, 3 MMR). That might be why the U.S. government has allowed Russia to say its submarine rammed the USS Kitty Hawk. It was an international incident and
an unprovoked attack on a Russian military vessel.
And yes, I am glad that Russians didn't think that the U.S. would do something like that. As is known, the P-3 Orion could track submarines using a change in the Earth's magnetic field. Why the USS Kitty Hawk knew where the Russian submarine was. And because it knew its location, it probably knew it was surfacing as well.
Me and my friends used to sit by the aircraft elevators and also watch from "Vultures Row" (8 decks above the flight deck). You saw how the Task Force moved during the day and at night. It was "business as usual". The sub strike happened at night. If you spent a few years on an aircraft carrier you'd know what the routine is.
Edited on 01-07-2023 02:07
01-07-2023 03:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5630)
James_ wrote:
For you Swan. The USS Kitty Hawk was about 8 miles from its Task Group when it ran over the Russian submarine K-314. That's what phone talkers said. Also 6 Russians died. Everyone in the engine room was in shock. We killed some of the enemy and fortunately none of us died. And be mindful, we lost a boiler in our engine room (P-4 Division, 3 MMR). That might be why the U.S. government has allowed Russia to say its submarine rammed the USS Kitty Hawk. It was an international incident and
an unprovoked attack on a Russian military vessel.
And yes, I am glad that Russians didn't think that the U.S. would do something like that. As is known, the P-3 Orion could track submarines using a change in the Earth's magnetic field. Why the USS Kitty Hawk knew where the Russian submarine was. And because it knew its location, it probably knew it was surfacing as well.
Me and my friends used to sit by the aircraft elevators and also watch from "Vultures Row" (8 decks above the flight deck). You saw how the Task Force moved during the day and at night. It was "business as usual". The sub strike happened at night. If you spent a few years on an aircraft carrier you'd know what the routine is.


The task force includes two subs that if they were 8 miles away, and not watching the carrier, then this incident was purposeful and really pathetic, and as such a MAJOR win for the soviets, which you do not comprehend which is why you are bragging. You can elaborate on the purpose of a task group 8 miles away from the carrier that would have no purpose other than to pick up swimmers after the carrier sank.

PS I skipped the popcorn and bought nachos, and for ****ing what. I guess you do not know that the Russies totally disabled the aegis radar on the Donald cook , then flew loops 30 feet over its deck to test their newest radar jammer? We would not know about this either except for the sailor and his smart phone. Perhaps they snuck up on the kitty hawk in a similar way, but there were no smart phones then. Now can you tell us how you got off the kursk.

The ten best reasons to build a bessler wheel.

None times ten.

So how long have you been a shrinky dinky

You ever have one do this before?

Obviously not because you would already have quit


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 01-07-2023 03:37
01-07-2023 03:54
James_
★★★★☆
(1989)
Swan wrote:


The task force includes two subs that if they were 8 miles away, and not watching the carrier, then this incident was purposeful and really pathetic, and as such a MAJOR win for the soviets,



It was purposeful. And what did K-314 do? It rammed an aircraft carrier of the U.S. Navy. How could it hope to win? A Russian submarine conducting a suicide mission during peace time.
If you do a search, you might find that Russians were waiting in the Philippines wanting a piece of the sub's screw that was embedded in the Kitty Hawk's hull. Why fires were lost in "our" boiler. ie., 3MMR, P-4 Division.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_submarine_K-314
If it's on Wikipedia then they say "respected" sources. This gets into the Symphony of Destruction and Mutually Assured Destruction. Russia accepted that the K-314 was on a suicide mission. Russia de-escalated the situation and not the U.S.
Edited on 01-07-2023 03:55
01-07-2023 04:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5630)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


The task force includes two subs that if they were 8 miles away, and not watching the carrier, then this incident was purposeful and really pathetic, and as such a MAJOR win for the soviets,



It was purposeful. And what did K-314 do? It rammed an aircraft carrier of the U.S. Navy. How could it hope to win? A Russian submarine conducting a suicide mission during peace time.
If you do a search, you might find that Russians were waiting in the Philippines wanting a piece of the sub's screw that was embedded in the Kitty Hawk's hull. Why fires were lost in "our" boiler. ie., 3MMR, P-4 Division.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_submarine_K-314
If it's on Wikipedia then they say "respected" sources. This gets into the Symphony of Destruction and Mutually Assured Destruction. Russia accepted that the K-314 was on a suicide mission. Russia de-escalated the situation and not the U.S.


Hey retard, if a Russian sub could ram an aircraft carrier with itself, it could certainly ram the carrier with a nuclear torpedo. You also do not get my use of purposeful as the USA allowed this clearly. So where were the American subs?

You are stoopid even for a government worker making stuff up to seem important.

PS retarded fags who wear panties in the carriers' showers post on Wikipedia all the time, and the navy is begging for more. More fags in panties that is


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-07-2023 04:37
James_
★★★★☆
(1989)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


The task force includes two subs that if they were 8 miles away, and not watching the carrier, then this incident was purposeful and really pathetic, and as such a MAJOR win for the soviets,



It was purposeful. And what did K-314 do? It rammed an aircraft carrier of the U.S. Navy. How could it hope to win? A Russian submarine conducting a suicide mission during peace time.
If you do a search, you might find that Russians were waiting in the Philippines wanting a piece of the sub's screw that was embedded in the Kitty Hawk's hull. Why fires were lost in "our" boiler. ie., 3MMR, P-4 Division.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_submarine_K-314
If it's on Wikipedia then they say "respected" sources. This gets into the Symphony of Destruction and Mutually Assured Destruction. Russia accepted that the K-314 was on a suicide mission. Russia de-escalated the situation and not the U.S.


Hey retard, if a Russian sub could ram an aircraft carrier with itself, it could certainly ram the carrier with a nuclear torpedo. You also do not get my use of purposeful as the USA allowed this clearly. So where were the American subs?

You are stoopid even for a government worker making stuff up to seem important.

PS retarded fags who wear panties in the carriers' showers post on Wikipedia all the time, and the navy is begging for more. More fags in panties that is



Russia agreed that its submarine rammed the U.S.S. Kitty Hawk. Otherwise the U.S.S. Kitty Hawk murdered 6 Russian sailors. Check my DD-214, a ship is its crew. Why I have 2 ribbons.
We simply murdered 6 Russian sailors because we could. Does my sleeping at that time exonerate me? I was ship's company, we did it. It was peace time, how do you justify killing someone?
Edited on 01-07-2023 04:38
01-07-2023 05:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5630)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


The task force includes two subs that if they were 8 miles away, and not watching the carrier, then this incident was purposeful and really pathetic, and as such a MAJOR win for the soviets,



It was purposeful. And what did K-314 do? It rammed an aircraft carrier of the U.S. Navy. How could it hope to win? A Russian submarine conducting a suicide mission during peace time.
If you do a search, you might find that Russians were waiting in the Philippines wanting a piece of the sub's screw that was embedded in the Kitty Hawk's hull. Why fires were lost in "our" boiler. ie., 3MMR, P-4 Division.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_submarine_K-314
If it's on Wikipedia then they say "respected" sources. This gets into the Symphony of Destruction and Mutually Assured Destruction. Russia accepted that the K-314 was on a suicide mission. Russia de-escalated the situation and not the U.S.


Hey retard, if a Russian sub could ram an aircraft carrier with itself, it could certainly ram the carrier with a nuclear torpedo. You also do not get my use of purposeful as the USA allowed this clearly. So where were the American subs?

You are stoopid even for a government worker making stuff up to seem important.

PS retarded fags who wear panties in the carriers' showers post on Wikipedia all the time, and the navy is begging for more. More fags in panties that is



Russia agreed that its submarine rammed the U.S.S. Kitty Hawk. Otherwise the U.S.S. Kitty Hawk murdered 6 Russian sailors. Check my DD-214, a ship is its crew. Why I have 2 ribbons.
We simply murdered 6 Russian sailors because we could. Does my sleeping at that time exonerate me? I was ship's company, we did it. It was peace time, how do you justify killing someone?


Actually a carrier does not have anywhere near the mobility needed to purposely ram a submarine. What were the two American subs doing while this happened by the way? Make up some more shit


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-07-2023 06:07
James_
★★★★☆
(1989)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


The task force includes two subs that if they were 8 miles away, and not watching the carrier, then this incident was purposeful and really pathetic, and as such a MAJOR win for the soviets,



It was purposeful. And what did K-314 do? It rammed an aircraft carrier of the U.S. Navy. How could it hope to win? A Russian submarine conducting a suicide mission during peace time.
If you do a search, you might find that Russians were waiting in the Philippines wanting a piece of the sub's screw that was embedded in the Kitty Hawk's hull. Why fires were lost in "our" boiler. ie., 3MMR, P-4 Division.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_submarine_K-314
If it's on Wikipedia then they say "respected" sources. This gets into the Symphony of Destruction and Mutually Assured Destruction. Russia accepted that the K-314 was on a suicide mission. Russia de-escalated the situation and not the U.S.


Hey retard, if a Russian sub could ram an aircraft carrier with itself, it could certainly ram the carrier with a nuclear torpedo. You also do not get my use of purposeful as the USA allowed this clearly. So where were the American subs?

You are stoopid even for a government worker making stuff up to seem important.

PS retarded fags who wear panties in the carriers' showers post on Wikipedia all the time, and the navy is begging for more. More fags in panties that is



Russia agreed that its submarine rammed the U.S.S. Kitty Hawk. Otherwise the U.S.S. Kitty Hawk murdered 6 Russian sailors. Check my DD-214, a ship is its crew. Why I have 2 ribbons.
We simply murdered 6 Russian sailors because we could. Does my sleeping at that time exonerate me? I was ship's company, we did it. It was peace time, how do you justify killing someone?


Actually a carrier does not have anywhere near the mobility needed to purposely ram a submarine. What were the two American subs doing while this happened by the way? Make up some more shit



The P-3 Orion could detect a submarine in the water. This kind of gets into how the U.S. Navy defeated the Japanese Royal fleet in the Battle of Leyte Gulf. That is considered as one of America's greatest maritime victories. And the book The Last Stand of the Tin Can Sailors is about that victory.
That's in WW II. With the battle for Leyte Gulf, if you read the book, you'll know why America won.
Edited on 01-07-2023 06:09
01-07-2023 13:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5630)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


The task force includes two subs that if they were 8 miles away, and not watching the carrier, then this incident was purposeful and really pathetic, and as such a MAJOR win for the soviets,



It was purposeful. And what did K-314 do? It rammed an aircraft carrier of the U.S. Navy. How could it hope to win? A Russian submarine conducting a suicide mission during peace time.
If you do a search, you might find that Russians were waiting in the Philippines wanting a piece of the sub's screw that was embedded in the Kitty Hawk's hull. Why fires were lost in "our" boiler. ie., 3MMR, P-4 Division.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_submarine_K-314
If it's on Wikipedia then they say "respected" sources. This gets into the Symphony of Destruction and Mutually Assured Destruction. Russia accepted that the K-314 was on a suicide mission. Russia de-escalated the situation and not the U.S.


Hey retard, if a Russian sub could ram an aircraft carrier with itself, it could certainly ram the carrier with a nuclear torpedo. You also do not get my use of purposeful as the USA allowed this clearly. So where were the American subs?

You are stoopid even for a government worker making stuff up to seem important.

PS retarded fags who wear panties in the carriers' showers post on Wikipedia all the time, and the navy is begging for more. More fags in panties that is



Russia agreed that its submarine rammed the U.S.S. Kitty Hawk. Otherwise the U.S.S. Kitty Hawk murdered 6 Russian sailors. Check my DD-214, a ship is its crew. Why I have 2 ribbons.
We simply murdered 6 Russian sailors because we could. Does my sleeping at that time exonerate me? I was ship's company, we did it. It was peace time, how do you justify killing someone?


Actually a carrier does not have anywhere near the mobility needed to purposely ram a submarine. What were the two American subs doing while this happened by the way? Make up some more shit



The P-3 Orion could detect a submarine in the water. This kind of gets into how the U.S. Navy defeated the Japanese Royal fleet in the Battle of Leyte Gulf. That is considered as one of America's greatest maritime victories. And the book The Last Stand of the Tin Can Sailors is about that victory.
That's in WW II. With the battle for Leyte Gulf, if you read the book, you'll know why America won.


Again a carrier does not have the mobility to ram anything on purpose. So you are clueless. As for Leyte, my father-in-law was there, I even have some cool photos, the Seargent with the flag is him.

https://imgur.com/a/AEQYBfI

PS. The sub won because the task force was not supposed to let the sub within torpedo range much less within collision distance, if you were on the ship you would comprehend this. Suppose the sub was rigged with a conventional explosives charge sufficient to sink the carrier, then you are not here genius? So again the soviets showed how hopelessly the kitty hawk was operated, which was their intent in the first place.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 01-07-2023 13:20
01-07-2023 18:15
James_
★★★★☆
(1989)
Swan,
The submarine was running silently so as not to give away its location. But because a P-3 Orion could track it, its speed could be accounted for. On the part of Captain Woodward who was the commanding officer, that is an act of war if not murder as well. It's like riding in car and then you find out it's a drive by shooting,
you're in the car, right?
And as someone who is hated for being 1/2 Norwegian in America, I might feel like the Russians in that submarine. I'm simply in harm's way. Even my own family hated me for having a Norwegian accent like our father. Everyone else was a "pure" Englisher (learned only English when learning to talk).

That's a cool picture of your father-in-law.
01-07-2023 18:44
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5191)
James_ wrote:
Swan,
The submarine was running silently so as not to give away its location. But because a P-3 Orion could track it, its speed could be accounted for. On the part of Captain Woodward who was the commanding officer, that is an act of war if not murder as well. It's like riding in car and then you find out it's a drive by shooting,
you're in the car, right?
And as someone who is hated for being 1/2 Norwegian in America, I might feel like the Russians in that submarine. I'm simply in harm's way. Even my own family hated me for having a Norwegian accent like our father. Everyone else was a "pure" Englisher (learned only English when learning to talk).

That's a cool picture of your father-in-law.


Pretty sure you are going to be similarly 'hated', regardless of country, even Norway. Perception issue... There is speech therapy, if you want to lose the accent, or learn a new one. Hearing aids are much better these days, not just amplifiers. If you can build a perpetual motion machine, you can perform meaningful work, and just scamming SSD.
01-07-2023 21:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5630)
James_ wrote:
Swan,
The submarine was running silently so as not to give away its location. But because a P-3 Orion could track it, its speed could be accounted for. On the part of Captain Woodward who was the commanding officer, that is an act of war if not murder as well. It's like riding in car and then you find out it's a drive by shooting,
you're in the car, right?
And as someone who is hated for being 1/2 Norwegian in America, I might feel like the Russians in that submarine. I'm simply in harm's way. Even my own family hated me for having a Norwegian accent like our father. Everyone else was a "pure" Englisher (learned only English when learning to talk).

That's a cool picture of your father-in-law.


There is no such thing as running silently if you are actively steering and maintaining speed to intercept and crash another ship. Nope physics prevents this, not that government shrinks necessarily understand marine physics. So tell us how many people lost their jobs after that? Not that anyone would tell you


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Page 1 of 3123>





Join the debate This One is for Harvey:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Hurricane Harvey9523-09-2017 21:31
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact