Page 3 of 3<123
11-11-2017 22:34
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
The Stefan-Boltzmann law is color-blind. It is derivable by integrating Planck's law over all frequencies. Both radiance and emissivity are color-blind.

That's why all bodies are 'grey' bodies, and not ideally black or ideally white. There is no 'red' body, no 'blue' body, no color at all in the Stefan-Boltzmann law. It specifically eliminates color from the equation through the process of integration.

The law is:

radiance (in W/m^2) = SBconstant (a fundamental constant of nature) * emissivity (0=100%) * temperature (in degK) ^4.

There is no color anywhere in the equation. There is no term for frequency in the equation.

The man who does not know that energy = color.

"the energy density of radiation only depends on the temperature, therefore
{\displaystyle \left({\frac {\partial U}{\partial V}}\right)_{T}=u\left({\frac {\partial V}{\partial V}}\right)_{T}=u} \left({\frac {\partial U}{\partial V}}\right)_{{T}}=u\left({\frac {\partial V}{\partial V}}\right)_{{T}}=u."

Are you trying to present an equation here? This is unreadable.

Do you see any terms for frequency in the Stefan-Boltzmann law? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Do you understand that energy is light? That higher energies are higher frequencies of light? Of course you don't you think that there's more energy in the 55% of the Sun's spectrum that is below high IR.
12-11-2017 08:05
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped: And...
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" takes its bump stock to bed to chase away its increasing nightmares, of which itself, is one of the nightmares.
Wet yourself again? I guess hiding under your bed isn't working. Maybe if you get an attack dog? But chances are it would attack you. Nobody likes you.
I like litesong. His or her [whichever, sorry haven't figured it out yet] shit is hilarious. Well, I guess it is if you aren't an idiotic "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist puked proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener."
When "many time threatener wake-me-up" threatens, jokin' is over. Also, it is the worst way to get AGW advocates to leave webcysts.
12-11-2017 17:41
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped: And...
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" takes its bump stock to bed to chase away its increasing nightmares, of which itself, is one of the nightmares.
Wet yourself again? I guess hiding under your bed isn't working. Maybe if you get an attack dog? But chances are it would attack you. Nobody likes you.
I like litesong. His or her [whichever, sorry haven't figured it out yet] shit is hilarious. Well, I guess it is if you aren't an idiotic "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist puked proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener."
When "many time threatener wake-me-up" threatens, jokin' is over. Also, it is the worst way to get AGW advocates to leave webcysts.

"Help mommy mommy - change my diaper I can't stand the smell of myself"
12-11-2017 18:07
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
"Help mommy mommy....[dearest]....
Never liked Joan Crawford, but "many time threatener wake-me-up" has dark mental fixations & "wake-me-up" dreams (nightmares) about her.
Edited on 12-11-2017 18:08
12-11-2017 18:34
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
Never liked Joan Crawford, but "many time threatener wake-me-up" has dark mental fixations & "wake-me-up" dreams (nightmares) about her.

She wasn't changing your diapers for you?
12-11-2017 18:40
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffs:
litesong wrote: Never liked Joan Crawford, but "many time threatener wake-me-up" has dark mental fixations & "wake-me-up" dreams (nightmares) about her.
She wasn't changing ....diapers....
& that was the Joan Crawford nightmares of "many time threatener wake-me-up".
12-11-2017 19:00
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote: that was the Joan Crawford nightmares of "many time threatener wake-me-up".

This thread originated with L8112 who couldn't stand it that all of the facts were against him. And then he ran off to attend the majority of "climate change" sites which do not allow any "deniers" or even Believers who will present any studies showing contrary evidence.

As usual greenman had to start his idiotic claptrap about his "knowledge" of science that is completely non-existent as far as I can see.

He believes that the US Military could not stop a North Korean attack on the US because he has no knowledge of the military at all. He thinks that there is man-made climate change despite the overwhelming scientific evidence that there is not and could never be. He thinks that he could "live off the grid" because he hasn't any knowledge of how interleaved society is and just how important man is to man.

And as usual nightmare chumps in with his attempt to misuse a single fact he thinks he knows about science to explain Life, the Universe and Everything.

litebrain couldn't have ANY discussion that isn't about him and so started his usual needy crying for attention. A psychotic crying that shows that he should never have been allowed on this or any other group ever.

Since there is no more information that could be carried - no more facts that can demonstrate how wrong the True Believers are there's no more sense in prolonging this thread.

Of course greenman will continue with his ignorance (telling us that he is a controls engineer and in his 50s when he so plainly a secondary school student with a D- average) and nightmare will continue to tell him that Life, the Universe and Everything is contained in the Stefan-Boltzmann Law despite his entire misunderstanding of it.

And litebrain will continue to cry for attention just like a baby crying to have his diaper changed. One can only imagine what sort of youth litebrain must have had. Mother drug addicted and no father springs to mind.
12-11-2017 19:13
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:
litesong wrote: that was the Joan Crawford nightmares of "many time threatener wake-me-up".
This thread....
This entire webcyst is invalidated by the AGW denier liar whiners that started it. Of course, "many time threatener wake-me-up" has Joan Crawford nightmares, seeking ways to continue this AGW denier liar whiner webcyst poop.
12-11-2017 19:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
The Stefan-Boltzmann law is color-blind. It is derivable by integrating Planck's law over all frequencies. Both radiance and emissivity are color-blind.

That's why all bodies are 'grey' bodies, and not ideally black or ideally white. There is no 'red' body, no 'blue' body, no color at all in the Stefan-Boltzmann law. It specifically eliminates color from the equation through the process of integration.

The law is:

radiance (in W/m^2) = SBconstant (a fundamental constant of nature) * emissivity (0=100%) * temperature (in degK) ^4.

There is no color anywhere in the equation. There is no term for frequency in the equation.

The man who does not know that energy = color.

"the energy density of radiation only depends on the temperature, therefore
{\displaystyle \left({\frac {\partial U}{\partial V}}\right)_{T}=u\left({\frac {\partial V}{\partial V}}\right)_{T}=u} \left({\frac {\partial U}{\partial V}}\right)_{{T}}=u\left({\frac {\partial V}{\partial V}}\right)_{{T}}=u."

Are you trying to present an equation here? This is unreadable.

Do you see any terms for frequency in the Stefan-Boltzmann law? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Do you understand that energy is light?

Energy is not light. Light is energy, but energy takes many forms.
Wake wrote:
That higher energies are higher frequencies of light?

Higher frequencies of light are higher energy than lower frequencies of light. That is according to Planck's law.
Wake wrote:
Of course you don't you think that there's more energy in the 55% of the Sun's spectrum that is below high IR.

Define 'high IR'.

There is more total energy coming from the Sun in the IR band than in any other band.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-11-2017 06:00
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: There is more total energy coming from the Sun in the IR band than in any other band.
Yet, eyes was designed for most animals to be a stereoscopic instrument gaining incredible amounts of information from a compact portion of the electro-magnetic spectrum.
Edited on 13-11-2017 06:01
Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate This forum is f ucking garbage:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Does the forum have push notifications?007-04-2024 06:37
Spam in forum919-11-2023 23:27
General Question in General Forum.15818-06-2023 10:00
How Did TrueCompanion Create a New Thread/Post in a Closed Forum?326-08-2021 00:43
The Final Ultimate Global Currency Reset Evolution Details Be Shared Publicly At Only Forum Freejoy.aimoo129-09-2020 10:21
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact