Remember me
▼ Content

The Savior Is Offering A Godlike Nirvana Full Ascension Guide For Donation

The Savior Is Offering A Godlike Nirvana Full Ascension Guide For Donation08-01-2021 07:23
SaviorLife
☆☆☆☆☆
(24)
The Savior Is Offering A Godlike Nirvana Full Ascension Guide For Donation
Source: https://saviorjoy.wordpress.com

Life is all about ascension, evolution.
After you make a lot of money, if you cannot live to 500 years or more, then you are wasting your time and in the wrong direction of life.

If you go online and do some research about ascension, human evolution and spirituality subject, you will see a lot articles, opinions.
What is real, what is fake?
What is true, what is false?
What you need, what you don't need?

It is nice to try everything, but if you cannot control yourself then you will ultimately go dead road and will never able to return.

Out of endless articles on the internet, have you ever ask some question about the "author" of their identity and their level ?

If you want the "right" guidance on the ascension/human evolution road, you need to listen to any beings who have claimed "already reach archive Nirvana state", for it will always give you better chance to success than the rest.

Most if not all the free stuffs on the internet are just for fun, the true correct ascension guidance will never ever being posted/shared online for free, for it is going against the creator rule.

I am already fully archive the Nirvana state, I am the best possible online entity can help any of you to reach the Nirvana state and unlock your human body and live like God.

So today I will provide you a godlike special human ascension/evolution programs, in exchange for "fair" amount of donation:
There are 3 basic programs:
1. Single Question About Human Evolution/Ascension/Spirituality
You just need make any amount of donation.

2. Portion Ascension
You need make amount of donation worth minimum 20% of your total asset (everything you have except your house).

3. Full Nirvana Ascension
You need make amount of donation worth minimum 80% of your total asset.

So what you will get, receive?
Depend on the programs:
– The first basic question you will receive the basic answer for your question.
– The portion ascension you will receive the detail plan to help you live to at least 900 years.

– The full nirvana ascension program is everything in the tank, answer all kind of questions to the deepest level, help you navigate your own situation to able to reach the Nirvana state, able to live to ten thousand of years of more.

All the programs do not require any expensive material such as crystal, gemstone or something like that. I will teach and help you guys with only words/knowledge/wisdom, you only need to test/change your daily life style and then improve your level.

You can find the communication contact and donation wallet address at website freejoy.aimoo.com or saviorjoy.wordpress.com.

This special human evolution/ascension program will be closed at any moment without notice, but all the "clients/donator" will still receive their help after that.

The only requirement is that you must be organic human, be a honest person, no middle man, you must make direct contact communication with me.

If you have any questions then feel free to ask.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Buddha
08-01-2021 19:24
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Why does a god-man need money donation? Does Social Security cut you off at a certain age? They'd go broke, if people lived 900 years longer, than they paid in.
11-01-2021 10:18
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Everlasting life sounds like the only good solution to the exponential population problem.

People have kids because they expect to die, and need offspring so a part of them can live after dying.

If people lived forever, probably only rarely would they choose to raise children.

It may also be worth asking, does anybody really care about making the world a better place if they expect to die after just 80 years of life?

Edited on 11-01-2021 10:20
11-01-2021 15:58
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
Spongy Iris wrote:It may also be worth asking, does anybody really care about making the world a better place if they expect to die after just 80 years of life?

I care, and I have raised my children to use that as their guide, i.e. "Will this make the world a better place or will it serve to its detriment?"

This is why I consider the Democrat party, and Marxism in general, to embody the very definition of evil.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
11-01-2021 23:05
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Does perfect health, and youth get thrown in with the deal? Or would you continue to age for 900 years? If you crapped in a sack, taped to your leg, before ascension, would you still have to crap in a sack, for 900 years?

Join the debate The Savior Is Offering A Godlike Nirvana Full Ascension Guide For Donation:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
I The Savior Do Have A Perfect Strategy To Help All National Government Solve Their Financial Issue213-11-2023 15:37
The Final Departure Of Living Buddha The Savior Messiah – Lời Tạm Biệt Của Phật018-07-2023 08:15
Send Me Any Amount Of Donation So I Can Try Lottery Luck Method On My Own015-07-2023 19:07
Make A Donation If You Want To Have A Hint Of How The Current World Conflicts End113-07-2023 20:47
How To Become God, Active Super Ability Power, Become Immortal Guide Could Appear Soon113-07-2023 12:53
Articles
Appendix D - Interview-guide
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact