Remember me
▼ Content

The Real Proof Why Corona Virus COVID Is A Scam Event To Enslave People

The Real Proof Why Corona Virus COVID Is A Scam Event To Enslave People24-06-2021 14:05
EternalSaviorVoice
☆☆☆☆☆
(17)
The Real Proof Why Corona Virus COVID Is A Scam Event To Enslave People
Source: https://freejoy.aimoo.com

If you want some real life proof explain about this virus pandemic, just read this post and share it to your friends, families and social media.

How many people (no vaccine injected) and what is the percentage % got healed after got infected with corona virus NCOV COVID?
That is at least 99%.

So the big question where the COVID gone then?
Because either human body have ability to "destroy" the covid and/of COVID is just a common flu.

Do people got COVID have any scare symptom like skin problems, mind problem?
No !

Then all the media, governments talk about only vaccine is the "cure".
How ****ing stupid and bunch of liars !

No need to talk about what the hex inside those vaccine.
Even common cough, the "scammers" can treat like a diseases and tell people to got this that, then nothing more to say.

Human body have ability to self produce all kind of antibiotics to fight against the COVID, that's why without drugs, at least 99% people who got infected got healed !

Nice try freaking jews and other scammers who have moral below animals beings.
All of you going to gone and vanish under the sun, including your boss as well !

All kind of gods, super beings who behind this crazy pandemic also going to vanish and disappear, I am not going to tell your how to archive the Nirvana State and escape the circle of life and death.

From July 2021, do not surprise if you guys see big mega event beyond all have occur on Earth last 2000 years !

Talk time is over, it time for punishment and actions !

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha

Source: https://freejoy.aimoo.com
24-06-2021 16:48
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14366)

EternalSaviorVoice wrote:Nice try freaking jews and other scammers who have moral below animals beings.

When it comes to religions based on hatred and intolerance, I am thrilled that you provide a viable option.

I'm curious, how do you know that animals beings have morals?

Join the debate The Real Proof Why Corona Virus COVID Is A Scam Event To Enslave People:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
What a "REAL" American Brings to the Table305-12-2023 01:14
None Of You Know The Real Intend, Purpose Of Climate Change Issue On The Media704-12-2023 04:02
People Do Not Care About Climate Change Environment If They Still Have Money Economy Issue503-12-2023 18:39
Worsening warming is hurting people in all regions, US climate assessment shows2923-11-2023 02:17
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact