Remember me
▼ Content

The Fastest & Only Way To Find Out The Real Life Truth About Global Warming & CO2 Emission


The Fastest & Only Way To Find Out The Real Life Truth About Global Warming & CO2 Emission21-01-2020 05:45
Earth_Master
☆☆☆☆☆
(15)
The Fastest & Only Way To Find Out The Real Life Truth About Global Warming & CO2 Emission

This whole civilization on the edge of total collapse because they do not know their living environment. Many ancient civilization already collapsed because of the "weather & climate change".

But now in this world, many are just wasting time for the useless nonsense theory fight, argument about the subject Climate Change, Global Warming & CO2 Emission, without the end result.

It is very simple to know the truth about that subject.

All you need to do is having a real Earth life experiment.

What & How?

In 7 days, You (all nations) just need to stop all the so called activities after pre-industrial era, or at least reduce it as maximum as possible, then see the global temperature during that time frame.


In order to do that, the "elites money group" & all companies still have to pay wage during that small 7 days time frame. You all can treat it as the world holiday or environment testing holiday or what ever reason.

During that 7 days, people should must stop almost all factories, using more bicycle, walk, etc.

That is the only way & fastest way to end the theory battle about the Global Warming subject.

There is no any other choice.

Experiment within a small housing lab and real whole Earth life are not the same !!!

And you need the real life result, real life factual, not any small sample.

That is the very straight forward proposal, I do not get paid for design this test so you guys must do on your own to create the content of this test. But in general, everyone will happy because they will have 7 days holiday but still getting paid.

The "Elites" group can gambling their money or even public positions from celebrity to government official with each others if they have gut to do so. It would be very fun to watch if that happen.

It is time to face the truth, stop wasting time for useless theory battle without real life experiment.

I am not here to giving out the "potential" theory result, I am just here to giving out the solution to end the conflict between stupid people & entities.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Anyname

Source: https://theworld.data.blog/2020/01/21/the-fastest-only-way-to-find-out-the-real-life-truth-about-global-warming-co2-emission/
21-01-2020 18:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13323)
Unfortunately, it's not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth, so there is no way to tell such a holiday even worked (assuming you could actually organize one).
21-01-2020 20:47
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2430)
Hospitals need electricity, among other things... Patients would die, if you unplugged them for an hour, many would survive 7 days.

Municipal water, is often pumped. Shutting down power, would be shutting down water services. Would want my backyard to turn into San Francisco, the dog was bad enough, and he left most of the bulk, when I took him around town for walks.

I don't you can convince criminals to take a 7 day holiday, or stupid people for that matter. We would need Police, fire, and EMS services, which require power and fuel.

Refrigeration requires power. All perishable foods would spoil in a day or two. Warm beer sucks.

Climate control... Some places on earth, really need heat or air conditioning.

7 day holiday, but can't travel, yeah right...

We are any energy dependent society, least here in America.
22-01-2020 06:18
Earth_Master
☆☆☆☆☆
(15)
It is just quick proposal without details, you must stop looking negative like that. It not like I told everything must stop.
That is the only way to find out the truth.
All the necessary still will be running, but all not so important like factory, car must be stopped, all the public transport still running.

It is either go big or go home, you cannot say we must wait & save few people, we must save the mass.
Humanity have lived without all the industrial activities in history already, do not be scare.
22-01-2020 07:30
keepit
★★★★☆
(1699)
EM,
How about a 5 year worldwide moratorium on planes, cars, oversized houses, military activity, yachts and a few other things we can do without.
One has to figure out how to get everyone a paycheck though.

I think it's an emergency. So does the U.N.
Edited on 22-01-2020 07:31
22-01-2020 18:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13323)
Earth_Master wrote:
It is just quick proposal without details, you must stop looking negative like that.

It is YOU that is looking negative. It is YOU that figures there is a problem that must be solved.
Earth_Master wrote:
It not like I told everything must stop.

Yes it is. You said exactly that.
Earth_Master wrote:
That is the only way to find out the truth.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
Earth_Master wrote:
All the necessary still will be running, but all not so important like factory, car must be stopped, all the public transport still running.

Why must the car be stopped? Why is public transport so much better than the car? In much of the world, there is no public transport. Why do you want to stop industry? Industry is what feeds and supports people.
Earth_Master wrote:
It is either go big or go home, you cannot say we must wait & save few people, we must save the mass.

Save it from what? Define 'global warming'. Define 'climate change'.
Earth_Master wrote:
Humanity have lived without all the industrial activities in history already, do not be scare.

Industry has always been part of our history. Before modern factories, people had a much short life span. They starved and became sick with no cure.

Why do you want to bring this all back?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
22-01-2020 18:44
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13323)
keepit wrote:
EM,
How about a 5 year worldwide moratorium on planes, cars, oversized houses, military activity, yachts and a few other things we can do without.
One has to figure out how to get everyone a paycheck though.

I think it's an emergency. So does the U.N.


Who are you to decide what people can do without?!? You are not the king.
Define 'climate change'. Define 'global warming'. Buzzwords are not an emergency.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
22-01-2020 20:33
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2430)
I could use a little global warming to day. Woke up a 3:00 AM, and it's 36 F outside. WTF? Last week, it was upper 60s, low 70s couple of mornings. Daytime highs in the low 80s. It's 1:30 in the afternoon, and still only 50 F outside. I was running late for work, because I could find a light jacket to wear. My Ford Explorer didn't come with a heat. It's Florida, who needs a heater in a car? So, went with P.O.S. edition (apparently, it's pretty much the same as any other Ford on the road). Any, it's been a few years, since I wore a jacket, but I was positive I still owned one, maybe two.

What in hell are those climate change people trying to do to us? Think everybody wants freezing cold. Well, it didn't actually freeze, but it was really cold this morning. How much electricity does a solar panel produce, when it's buried under a foot of snow anyway? What happens to a windmill, when it's covered with freezing rain? Guess it would matter, if you depended on electricity to heat your home...
23-01-2020 12:47
Earth_Master
☆☆☆☆☆
(15)
It is not possible to know the Earth temperature? So where all the number you seen from the public come from?
You can see your own eyes what happening in Greenland or Russia.

When ice melt? Only when temperature rising.

Only freaking idiots like ITN can deny what I have said.

Live with common sense instead of what you are being told to do !
23-01-2020 13:42
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3376)
Into the Night wrote:
Unfortunately, it's not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth, ...
some context
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote: No one can know the temperature of Denver.
He's absolutely correct....
23-01-2020 16:52
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7479)
tmiddles wrote: some context

You mean "some removal of context."

tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote: No one can know the temperature of Denver.
He's absolutely correct....

Thank you for at least quoting me correctly but your removal of all context and explanatory commentary nonetheless equates to you assigning me a bogus position.

So you're covered for today. If I could get a second bogus position included in my price of admission I'd appreciate it.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
23-01-2020 20:46
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13323)
Earth_Master wrote:
It is not possible to know the Earth temperature?

Nope. Not enough thermometers. Nowhere near enough.
Earth_Master wrote:
So where all the number you seen from the public come from?

They are manufactured (made up) by government agencies, including both NOAA and NASA, to satisfy a government agenda.
Earth_Master wrote:
You can see your own eyes what happening in Greenland or Russia.

What?
Earth_Master wrote:
When ice melt? Only when temperature rising.

Ice is not melting (other than seasonal melts) in either place.
Earth_Master wrote:
Only freaking idiots like ITN can deny what I have said.

What have you said, other than the usual religious chants?
Earth_Master wrote:
Live with common sense instead of what you are being told to do !

A fundamentalist religion isn't common sense. It isn't sense at all. It is based on a circular argument fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
Edited on 23-01-2020 20:47
23-01-2020 20:48
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13323)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Unfortunately, it's not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth, ...
some context
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote: No one can know the temperature of Denver.
He's absolutely correct....

RDCF. RQAA.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
24-01-2020 02:46
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3376)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: some context

You mean "some removal of context."

tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote: No one can know the temperature of Denver.
He's absolutely correct....

Thank you for at least quoting me correctly but your removal of all context and explanatory commentary nonetheless equates to you assigning me a bogus position.
Nope. It links to the source.
Edited on 24-01-2020 02:46
24-01-2020 02:56
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7479)
tmiddles wrote: Nope. It links to the source.

It does not matter that there is context elsewhere where people might never look, you posted it completely out of context, period. You are dishonest.

In other news, Trump scores another diplomatic win and a victory for the United States. Mexico is apparently blocking US-bound immigrants at the Guatemalan border. Mexico is telling then that if they want to seek asylum that they need to seek it there in Mexico, otherwise if they are just trying to immigrate illegally then they get turned back.

Go Trump! Go USA!

So next time, include the context.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
24-01-2020 03:00
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7479)
Earth_Master wrote:You can see your own eyes what happening in Greenland or Russia.

How can you see if you haven't been there?

Earth_Master wrote:When ice melt? Only when temperature rising.

Mostly in the summer months. Freezing and ice accumulation in the winter months.

Ditch your religion.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
24-01-2020 03:18
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3376)
IBdaMann wrote:
...people might never look,
Yeah you're right.

But I am careful to link back always to the best of my ability.

If someone doesn't look it would be because they are not interested so it doesn't really matter.
Edited on 24-01-2020 03:19
24-01-2020 04:13
Earth_Master
☆☆☆☆☆
(15)
If you guys want debate then it is fine.

1. So can you guys explain why Moscow in Christmas did not have ice in 2019 - 2020 season, why in many years before that would never happen? You cannot say it just temporary or it is by luck chance because 100 years it did not happen so why now.

2. So the number is made up for agenda or whatever reason include a reason like a super being with super-ability gave them that info. But it does not matter, for you guys can have the number temperature of each nation each cities. But in the end number mean nothing, it is all about what you are seeing and facing with your own eyes.

3. So in science, you guys do many stupid non-sense experiment with no real objective, so why not do experiment to end the conflict between groups about this subject.

Because 1 group said here are what humans should live in the future, the other group said no.
Why do not just give the first group 7 days trial, whether for fun or for see how the weather change worldwide as whole. Each nation have their own weather season, but as a whole, it is not, it is either cooling or warming, and ice melting will be the standard meter not any kind of temperature.

What is better choice than a experiment, why keep theory fighting?
24-01-2020 06:48
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7479)
Earth_Master wrote:1. So can you guys explain why Moscow in Christmas did not have ice in 2019 - 2020 season,

The conditions were not right for it.

Earth_Master wrote: why in many years before that would never happen? You cannot say it just temporary or it is by luck chance because 100 years it did not happen so why now.

Luck chance. Weather is random. One of the Powerball winners had played Powerball all his life and had never won. Why now? You can't say "luck chance" can you?

Earth_Master wrote: 2. So the number is made up for agenda or whatever reason include a reason like a super being with super-ability gave them that info. But it does not matter, for you guys can have the number temperature of each nation each cities. But in the end number mean nothing, it is all about what you are seeing and facing with your own eyes.

Did you use a random word generator for this paragraph?


Earth_Master wrote: 3. So in science, you guys do many stupid non-sense experiment with no real objective, so why not do experiment to end the conflict between groups about this subject.

Why don't we just hunt down and eliminate the Global Warming worshipers and finally bring peace to the planet.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
24-01-2020 08:29
Earth_Master
☆☆☆☆☆
(15)
Sorry, I am talking to the paid installed mindset people, you guys too stupid, you guys just do not want to know the truth, but keep theory battle fighting till forever !!!

Just keep waiting season 2020 - 2021 then you guys will have your answer, if one time you guys can say by luck, if second time in a row then you guys cannot say it by luck.

Everything is by luck including Australia fire.

Sorry to tell the dumb shit people that, everything happen for a reason, there is no such thing as by luck by chance. And the job of human is must finding out the truth and the reason of that.

I highly recommended people stop debate with people with big ego, the stupid people who refused to test to do real life experiment.

Bye !!!!
24-01-2020 18:11
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7479)
Earth_Master wrote: Sorry, I am talking to the paid installed mindset people, you guys too stupid, you guys just do not want to know the truth, but keep theory battle fighting till forever !!!

Now that was beautiful, in an abstract art sort of way.



Earth_Master wrote: Just keep waiting season 2020 - 2021 then you guys will have your answer, if one time you guys can say by luck, if second time in a row then you guys cannot say it by luck.

If I'm lucky, right?


Earth_Master wrote: Sorry to tell the dumb shit people that, everything happen for a reason,

There was a guy at a craps table in Vegas who threw a four, and then threw a six. I thought at the time that it was just random chance but it was actually for a reason you say? Thanks for clearing that up.

Earth_Master wrote: there is no such thing as by luck by chance.

If it's not by chance, isn't that "cheating"?


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
24-01-2020 19:21
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13323)
Earth_Master wrote:
Sorry, I am talking to the paid installed mindset people, you guys too stupid, you guys just do not want to know the truth, but keep theory battle fighting till forever !!!

Neither of us are paid to be here. I make my money selling instrumentation.
Earth_Master wrote:
Just keep waiting season 2020 - 2021 then you guys will have your answer, if one time you guys can say by luck, if second time in a row then you guys cannot say it by luck.

Nope. You can still say it's luck.
Earth_Master wrote:
Everything is by luck including Australia fire.

Correct.
Earth_Master wrote:
Sorry to tell the dumb shit people that, everything happen for a reason, there is no such thing as by luck by chance.

Someday you'll stop denying probability mathematics and random number mathematics. Until then, stay outta Vegas!
Earth_Master wrote:
And the job of human is must finding out the truth and the reason of that.

Luck. Weather varies.
Earth_Master wrote:
I highly recommended people stop debate with people with big ego, the stupid people who refused to test to do real life experiment.

You can't measure the results of your experiment.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit




Join the debate The Fastest & Only Way To Find Out The Real Life Truth About Global Warming & CO2 Emission:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Why is CO2 the key to our survival?1327-09-2020 17:27
Want To Solve The Climate Change Problem, You Must Know What Is & Why Climate Change Occur127-09-2020 03:35
The NCOVID Lock Down Prove CO2 Emission Do Not Cause Global Warming Climate Change1215-09-2020 04:37
The Secret Global Currency Reset Battle Between Various Groups & Future Revelations909-09-2020 00:03
The Belarus Protest Is A Golden Opportunity To Rebirth The Soviet Union & Make It Better For All107-09-2020 20:03
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact