Remember me
▼ Content

The Easiest Way To Remove Bad Politicians Is By Gambling Knowledge About Global Warming & CO2 Emissio

The Easiest Way To Remove Bad Politicians Is By Gambling Knowledge About Global Warming & CO2 Emission22-01-2020 06:20
Earth_Master
☆☆☆☆☆
(15)
The Easiest Way To Remove Bad Politicians Is By Gambling Knowledge About Global Warming & CO2 Emission

Knowledge is power, and you should use that power to find out the truth, to "drain the swamp" & to remove all bad politician, bad celebrities out of public circulation.

Now there are 2 sides one argue that CO2 emission (too much) is the main problem lead to global warming, the other side said it is not. So why don't you have a bet to gambling your career ?!

That is the best counter attack Donald Trump & the American patriots can make now.

It is very easy to find out the truth by removing & stop all the industrial activities for 7 days in all nations then observe the planet temperature.

It is meaningless to say to argue this or that without real life evidence. All of you must stop it !!!

All the so called politicians who do not even have basic knowledge about Earth environment must be stopped, if you want money go to do business, there cannot be un-cautchable corruption anymore.

From all the army, military & patriots people mind set, you must pick the leader with basic knowledge about the environment, not to follow the agenda/ideology you have been manipulated.

That is the most easiest & quickest way to have your country your nation back from the "bad" people !!!

Nobody can change side and their opinion now about that topic around global warming.

Will Donald Trump declare the Democrat are lying about global warming and are deceiving the public the people, will he have gut to gambling his presidency with the safest bet of all time.

I have provided real life evidence with statistics in real life: CO2 Emission too little cause global warming not the reserve.

Will this world going to have the most entertaining & biggest gambling bet of all time?

I think is time to find out the truth, our home our planet is on fire because of stupid decision stupid people !!!

Without real life experiment real life result, all the theory all talk are meaningless. Do no regret your decision because the basic mistake, go big without small example in advance.

Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Saoshyant Christ Kalki Anyname

Source: https://theworld.data.blog/2020/01/22/the-easiest-way-to-remove-bad-politicians-is-by-gambling-knowledge-about-global-warming-co2-emission/
22-01-2020 21:04
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I don't believe there is any warming crisis, just normal weather. Carbon, is the single most critical molecule for the existence of life on this planet. There is only one type of life on this planet, that extracts carbon from the environment, plants. All living things, depend on plants, to provide the carbon. Plants only get carbon, from CO2, which only makes up 0.04% of the total volume of our atmosphere. Plants starve at around 180 ppm, and die at 150 ppm. The ideal level of CO2, is over 700 ppm. Commercial greenhouses often augment CO2, to 1200 ppm. They get fast growing, healthy plants, which is their main goal. Much more productive, than growing outdoors. I hope to live long enough, to see outdoor levels that high, and how green our planet can really be.
22-01-2020 22:29
keepit
★★★★★
(3080)
Harvey,
I'm not sure what the threshold is but when it gets too warm plants don't grow as much regardless of the co2 levels.
Also, the nutrition content decreases if conditions aren't optimum.
More isn't always better and less isn't always worse. It's never as simple as we think.
Edited on 22-01-2020 22:30
22-01-2020 22:48
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21699)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
I'm not sure what the threshold is but when it gets too warm plants don't grow as much regardless of the co2 levels.
More isn't always better and less isn't always worse. It's never as simple as we think.

Plants are not sensitive to temperature (other than freezing).

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
23-01-2020 00:01
keepit
★★★★★
(3080)
Not true ITN.

Do you get paid according to the number of responses you get to your posts?
Edited on 23-01-2020 00:02
23-01-2020 00:59
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21699)
keepit wrote:
Not true ITN.

Do you get paid according to the number of responses you get to your posts?

Nope.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
23-01-2020 03:34
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,

There is still plenty of wild ground out there around the world, with very good growing conditions, once the ground thaws out... I live in Florida, and growing conditions are usually pretty good for most things. In between hurricanes, and flooding from catastrophic rising sea levels... We do occasionally gets some triple digit temperatures, sometimes lasts a week or two, continuous. Doesn't seem to kill much of anything. You keep your plants watered, they even stay green. I don't water much, but have lost very few to heat/drought issues.

Nutritional content? Would it still be better food, than no food at all? You should read some, about CO2 augmentation in greenhouses. It's pretty amazing stuff. You'll find there are a lot of adjustments and tweaks, that effect quality and quantity.

Join the debate The Easiest Way To Remove Bad Politicians Is By Gambling Knowledge About Global Warming & CO2 Emissio:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Fossil Fuel Substitution for reduced emission of CO2, mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium..39503-05-2024 00:10
Sustainable diet of oats, lysine, & raw local veg, for ppl in UK1127-04-2024 20:58
Why humans are so bad at thinking about climate change?2119-02-2024 00:26
Missouri official to remove Biden from 2024 presidential ballot if 'new legal standard' boots Tru007-01-2024 01:38
Why exactly is strip mining for coal bad, yet strip mining for Lithium is good923-12-2023 00:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact