Remember me
▼ Content

The Day After Tomorrow


The Day After Tomorrow06-06-2021 08:55
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9345)
There was a recent sub-thread about the movie The Day After Tomorrow that piqued my interest because I had never seen it.

I recorded the movie and just finished watching it.

Too funny!

This is exactly the kind of movie I would produce to make a killing off the innumerable scientifically illiterate morons that cannot distinguish between science and science fiction. How stupid does someone have to be to believe that Global Warming will lead to a deep-freeze ice age?

Wait, it gets better.

How stupid does someone have to be to believe that Global Warming will cause a deep-freeze ice age to suddenly occur within a few hours?

Wait, it gets better.

How stupid does someone have to be to believe that Global Warming will cause a deep-freeze ice age to suddenly occur within a few hours by causing ocean currents to stop flowing altogether ... which of course happens whenever the delicate balance of seawater salinity is disturbed?

My favorite moments of the film:

1) Climate activist dude gets angry and shouts "Mr. Vice President, if we don't act now, it will be too late!" Of course, it was nonetheless insufficiently important to mention in what way "we" should act specifically.
-1a) It turns out that Climate activist dude was bluffing and didn't know how to combat Climate ... so he asks the wise old dude at the Hedley Center "What can we do?" The wise old dude responds "Save as many as you can." Climate activist dude forgets to ask "How, exactly?"

2) Climate activist dude exclaims at the emergency Climate meeting "Earth is experiencing a Climate shift!" All the people at the meeting murmur in shock. Nobody whatsoever asks "What does that mean exactly?"

3) I now understand the humor of the "protective wooden door." Huge super-wave is filling Manhattan with seawater but fortunately some people are able to duck inside the wooden door just in time. Good-ol' wooden door.

4) Even better than the protective wooden door was the super-protective tent. The super-cooled air freezes entire buildings completely, inside and out, in a matter of moments and kills people who are outdoors within seconds ... unless they happen to be in a tent in which case they don't even need jackets or caps or really anything. Good-ol' tent.

5) VP-turned-President announces from Mexico that there were survivors in New York and that he is ordering them brought home immediately ... except that those survivors are the ones still in the US.

6) The VP-turned-President announces that humans using earth's resources are to blame for the catastrophe. Hmmmm. I guess human activity and capitalism really are as bad as the Marxists claim.

What I still have never heard explained by any warmizombie is how Arctic ice can be melting/vanishing due to Global Warming while simultaneously piling high from the ice age that it created by melting/vanishing. Hmmmm.

06-06-2021 20:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15685)
IBdaMann wrote:
There was a recent sub-thread about the movie The Day After Tomorrow that piqued my interest because I had never seen it.

Wow! Did you miss out on a great comedy!
IBdaMann wrote:
I recorded the movie and just finished watching it.

Too funny!

I thought it was hilarious. Even better than Sharknado.
IBdaMann wrote:
This is exactly the kind of movie I would produce to make a killing off the innumerable scientifically illiterate morons that cannot distinguish between science and science fiction. How stupid does someone have to be to believe that Global Warming will lead to a deep-freeze ice age?

You see 'em here and on other climate forums. Pretty stupid. Indeed, you see the Church of Global Warming follow this same line of though as if it's already happening! Too many idiots believe movies like this are documentaries.
IBdaMann wrote:
How stupid does someone have to be to believe that Global Warming will cause a deep-freeze ice age to suddenly occur within a few hours?

Pretty stupid. I noticed there was none of the usual convective activity that you would see with so much heat going skyward all at once!
IBdaMann wrote:
How stupid does someone have to be to believe that Global Warming will cause a deep-freeze ice age to suddenly occur within a few hours by causing ocean currents to stop flowing altogether ... which of course happens whenever the delicate balance of seawater salinity is disturbed?

Now you know why the Church of Global Warming makes this exact argument!
IBdaMann wrote:
1) Climate activist dude gets angry and shouts "Mr. Vice President, if we don't act now, it will be too late!" Of course, it was nonetheless insufficiently important to mention in what way "we" should act specifically.
-1a) It turns out that Climate activist dude was bluffing and didn't know how to combat Climate ... so he asks the wise old dude at the Hedley Center "What can we do?" The wise old dude responds "Save as many as you can." Climate activist dude forgets to ask "How, exactly?"

Every disaster movie like this has to have the President and high ranking officials with their emergency meeting. You should see "Mars Attacks" which makes a great parody of this.
IBdaMann wrote:
2) Climate activist dude exclaims at the emergency Climate meeting "Earth is experiencing a Climate shift!" All the people at the meeting murmur in shock. Nobody whatsoever asks "What does that mean exactly?"

That would ruin the plot and the Holy Message, obviously!
IBdaMann wrote:
3) I now understand the humor of the "protective wooden door." Huge super-wave is filling Manhattan with seawater but fortunately some people are able to duck inside the wooden door just in time. Good-ol' wooden door.

A classic case of if you don't see it, it ceases to exist.
IBdaMann wrote:
4) Even better than the protective wooden door was the super-protective tent. The super-cooled air freezes entire buildings completely, inside and out, in a matter of moments and kills people who are outdoors within seconds ... unless they happen to be in a tent in which case they don't even need jackets or caps or really anything. Good-ol' tent.

Isn't that an amazing tent? Imagine what explorers could've done with such a tent!
IBdaMann wrote:
5) VP-turned-President announces from Mexico that there were survivors in New York and that he is ordering them brought home immediately ... except that those survivors are the ones still in the US.

The unspoken bit. The United States, being doomed, simply moved into Mexico and took it over.
IBdaMann wrote:
6) The VP-turned-President announces that humans using earth's resources are to blame for the catastrophe. Hmmmm. I guess human activity and capitalism really are as bad as the Marxists claim.

You will see elements of this movie quoted again and again by the Church of Global Warming.
IBdaMann wrote:
What I still have never heard explained by any warmizombie is how Arctic ice can be melting/vanishing due to Global Warming while simultaneously piling high from the ice age that it created by melting/vanishing. Hmmmm.

They don't need an explanation. They just call it 'climate change'.

I like the scene in Los Angeles with news helicopters flying between multiple tornadoes. What a wonderful day to fly!

...or the scene where the Wave crashes into New York and a hollow Statue of Liberty stands tall through it all.

...or how sturdy the New York City library building is, and how they burn books (another message...can't have any knowledge surviving!) to keep warm.

...or the argument on burning the Bible, because apparently they believe in a God that would allow Man to **** up so badly that Man destroys the Earth.

...or the instant disabling of aircraft that are designed to fly in such temperatures as normal routine.

I saw this movie in a theater. Sitting a few rows ahead of me were some meteorologists, who were laughing through the whole thing.


The Church of Global Warming....what a religion.

The next installment to see is of course "2012", where you can see a solar flare send designer neutrinos to heat Earth's core, and watch a jetliner that runs out of fuel blow up in a spectacular fireball, and where ash from Yellowstone moves south into Las Vegas instead of east.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
07-06-2021 18:17
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2189)
Oh wow, thanks for the movie ideas guys! I haven't seen any of those films, and they do sound quite comical... I think that The Day After Tomorrow would entertain me greatly.


This movie isn't a "climate change" related movie, but The Mountain Between Us provided me with a similar type of entertainment a few years ago when it came out. It's got a bunch of goodies in it... It even provides for the "mixed race relationship" visual that leftists jam down people's throats any chance they get. YAY!

But anyway, bad weather cancelled flights, so a neurosurgeon (black dude) and a photojournalist (white chick) have a private pilot (who doesn't file a flight plan) fly them from Idaho to Colorado (for their connecting flights to the East Coast). Of course, the movie would suck (and be really short) if the flight was successful, so the pilot has a fatal mid-flight stroke and their plane crashes in the highest mountaintops of Utah. Thankfully, the dog survives the crash (and is in much better condition than the white chick!) ... Additionally, the dog seemed to have the most brains between the three of them because the dog was the one out of the three who showed the most concern about finding food and water supplies while waiting by the crash site for days... but luckily a cougar comes over (and only wounds the dog) and the white chick shoots a flare at the cougar, killing it, and giving them "ten days of food".

They finally start descending the mountain and they stumble across an empty cabin (well, the black dude does... the white chick falls into freezing water and almost dies (I would think that hypothermia and frostbite would be the main issues, but apparently dehydration was the main issue). The black dude then fashions an IV and saves her life. They stay at that cabin for days (again, they would need some food and water, but I digress... They would also be hyper focused on acquiring food and water rather than holding casual conversation, romantic conversation, and having sex in a cabin, but I digress even further). The dog (who still seems to be the smartest of the three) notices a timber yard, but the black dude gets his foot/leg caught in a bear trap on their way over to it. White girl cannot free him, and continues onward. ... ... ...

Even the ending of the movie was stupid (but at least it matched the stupidity that was injected throughout the rest of it). All in all, a completely stupid and laughable movie. It entertained nonetheless.
Edited on 07-06-2021 18:21
07-06-2021 21:40
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15685)
gfm7175 wrote:
Oh wow, thanks for the movie ideas guys! I haven't seen any of those films, and they do sound quite comical... I think that The Day After Tomorrow would entertain me greatly.


This movie isn't a "climate change" related movie, but The Mountain Between Us provided me with a similar type of entertainment a few years ago when it came out. It's got a bunch of goodies in it... It even provides for the "mixed race relationship" visual that leftists jam down people's throats any chance they get. YAY!

But anyway, bad weather cancelled flights, so a neurosurgeon (black dude) and a photojournalist (white chick) have a private pilot (who doesn't file a flight plan) fly them from Idaho to Colorado (for their connecting flights to the East Coast). Of course, the movie would suck (and be really short) if the flight was successful, so the pilot has a fatal mid-flight stroke and their plane crashes in the highest mountaintops of Utah. Thankfully, the dog survives the crash (and is in much better condition than the white chick!) ... Additionally, the dog seemed to have the most brains between the three of them because the dog was the one out of the three who showed the most concern about finding food and water supplies while waiting by the crash site for days... but luckily a cougar comes over (and only wounds the dog) and the white chick shoots a flare at the cougar, killing it, and giving them "ten days of food".

They finally start descending the mountain and they stumble across an empty cabin (well, the black dude does... the white chick falls into freezing water and almost dies (I would think that hypothermia and frostbite would be the main issues, but apparently dehydration was the main issue). The black dude then fashions an IV and saves her life. They stay at that cabin for days (again, they would need some food and water, but I digress... They would also be hyper focused on acquiring food and water rather than holding casual conversation, romantic conversation, and having sex in a cabin, but I digress even further). The dog (who still seems to be the smartest of the three) notices a timber yard, but the black dude gets his foot/leg caught in a bear trap on their way over to it. White girl cannot free him, and continues onward. ... ... ...

Even the ending of the movie was stupid (but at least it matched the stupidity that was injected throughout the rest of it). All in all, a completely stupid and laughable movie. It entertained nonetheless.


My recommendations for good comedy:
Day After Tomorrow
Mars Attacks
Dark Star (extended version if you can get it)

2012 is a comedy, but not as well done. Still work a look though, if you haven't seen it.

My favorite robot in science fiction is Marvin, the Paranoid Android, built by the Sirius Cybernetics corporation as a Plastic Pal Who's Run to Be With.

My favorite alien is the one in Dark Star. You'll see why when you watch the film.

My favorite one liner in science fiction is "One micron and closing!", said in the pilot film of Battlestar Galactica (original series).

My favorite disaster movie is Day After Tomorrow.

Happy viewing!


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
07-06-2021 22:46
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2189)
Into the Night wrote:
My recommendations for good comedy:
Day After Tomorrow
Mars Attacks
Dark Star (extended version if you can get it)

2012 is a comedy, but not as well done. Still work a look though, if you haven't seen it.

My favorite robot in science fiction is Marvin, the Paranoid Android, built by the Sirius Cybernetics corporation as a Plastic Pal Who's Run to Be With.

My favorite alien is the one in Dark Star. You'll see why when you watch the film.

My favorite one liner in science fiction is "One micron and closing!", said in the pilot film of Battlestar Galactica (original series).

My favorite disaster movie is Day After Tomorrow.

Happy viewing!

Thanks... I plan to check those out.
08-06-2021 00:22
James___
★★★★★
(4559)
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
My recommendations for good comedy:
Day After Tomorrow
Mars Attacks
Dark Star (extended version if you can get it)

2012 is a comedy, but not as well done. Still work a look though, if you haven't seen it.

My favorite robot in science fiction is Marvin, the Paranoid Android, built by the Sirius Cybernetics corporation as a Plastic Pal Who's Run to Be With.

My favorite alien is the one in Dark Star. You'll see why when you watch the film.

My favorite one liner in science fiction is "One micron and closing!", said in the pilot film of Battlestar Galactica (original series).

My favorite disaster movie is Day After Tomorrow.

Happy viewing!

Thanks... I plan to check those out.



Tomorrow never comes so there is never any day after.
08-06-2021 00:30
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2189)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
My recommendations for good comedy:
Day After Tomorrow
Mars Attacks
Dark Star (extended version if you can get it)

2012 is a comedy, but not as well done. Still work a look though, if you haven't seen it.

My favorite robot in science fiction is Marvin, the Paranoid Android, built by the Sirius Cybernetics corporation as a Plastic Pal Who's Run to Be With.

My favorite alien is the one in Dark Star. You'll see why when you watch the film.

My favorite one liner in science fiction is "One micron and closing!", said in the pilot film of Battlestar Galactica (original series).

My favorite disaster movie is Day After Tomorrow.

Happy viewing!

Thanks... I plan to check those out.



Tomorrow never comes so there is never any day after.

08-06-2021 02:11
James___
★★★★★
(4559)
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
My recommendations for good comedy:
Day After Tomorrow
Mars Attacks
Dark Star (extended version if you can get it)

2012 is a comedy, but not as well done. Still work a look though, if you haven't seen it.

My favorite robot in science fiction is Marvin, the Paranoid Android, built by the Sirius Cybernetics corporation as a Plastic Pal Who's Run to Be With.

My favorite alien is the one in Dark Star. You'll see why when you watch the film.

My favorite one liner in science fiction is "One micron and closing!", said in the pilot film of Battlestar Galactica (original series).

My favorite disaster movie is Day After Tomorrow.

Happy viewing!

Thanks... I plan to check those out.



Tomorrow never comes so there is never any day after.




I hope you won't say we can "change" "today" because of what we did "yesterday". I'm not into holistic b.s.
08-06-2021 02:49
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9345)


I would be remiss if I were to not mention "10.5 Apocalypse" ... and it is this movie that forms the basis for the 10.5 Apocalypse Challenge. If you can watch the entire movie, you are guaranteed to grow in character, because that which does not kill you makes you stronger. After twenty minutes you will begin to wonder why you are watching this movie. After thirty minutes you will have an overpowering awareness that you will not get any of this time of your life back.

I thoroughly recommend taking this challenge to everyone.

Allow me to give you the storyline.

An old retired and completely discredited geologist, who doesn't make an appearance until well into the movie, is thoroughly vindicated when his "wacky" theories that got him fired from his previous government job as the US' Geology Czar (that his daughter is now trying to fill) are the only explanation for what is happening, which is ...

It turns out that speculation about the pangea is not mere speculation but rather is thettled thienth and that natural geological forces took 175 million years to rip apart the pangea and to shape the earth's surface into its present form ... which happens to be earth's exact turning point at which all of those processes suddenly reverse, and naturally accelerate in the earth's attempt to undo all 175 million years of activity within 18 hours.

The earth accomplishes this, of course, by pushing vast amounts of magma up towards the surface, creating magmatic events ... everywhere. What is a magmatic event? Whatever the writers think will wow the audience or whatever the director has special effects for.

In this movie all sorts of geological catastrophes are depicted with cheezy special effects ... but one geological event in particular runs throughout the movie and serves as the common crisis facing the US: a supersonic sinkhole.

Yes, when you think of a sinkhole, you think of a hole that opens up in one spot, expands outward until a house falls into it, or perhaps a few cars.

In this movie, a sinkhole one-half mile wide and hundreds of meters deep just opens up somewhere near Canada and takes off southward at supersonic speed toward Texas and the Gulf of Mexico, opening up hundreds of meters deep all along the way. Everything falls into it. The earth is essentially reclaiming the Louisiana Purchase.

Naturally some of the main characters are an elderly couple who refuse to leave their home that is right in the sinkhole's path ... because it is their home.

Since I don't have any faith in any of your abilities to last through the entire movie, I'll give you a spoiler as to how it ends:

[SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER][SPOILER]

The previously discredited geologist, who is now bestown great respect and admiration, is asked to devise a solution to stop the supersonic sinkhole before it hits the nuclear plant in Texas (for which the sinkhole is making a bee-line). In a very professorly and wise manor, he asks the rhetorical question "What is Texas good for?" A nameless dude responds "... pumping out oil." "Exactly!" says the geologist. He formulates a plan to detonate all of Texas' oil wells, which are each 3-5 kilometers deep, exactly at the moment the sinkhole arrives ... by slapping a couple C4 explosives on a well-selected oil derrick.

So in a following scene, the US Army dispatches some EOD experts (explosives and ordnance experts) who take some C4 explosives to the geologist and ask him "Are these good enough." Of course we wouldn't expect EOD experts to really know so it's a good thing there was a geologist there to answer their questions. The geologist tells them that the explosives they have will do.

So they all take a helicopter to the nearest oil field, because one is as good as the next. They rush out of the helicopter and the geologist instructs the EOD experts where exactly to place the explosives for maximum effect. No one really expects EOD experts to know that sort of stuff so it's a good thing there was a geologist present to provide that information.

So they give hand-held detonator to the geologist because obviously he's the most qualified to properly time the detonation by eye-balling the arrival of the oncoming supersonic sinkhole, which no one can see because they are all ducking behind stuff for protection in anticipation of an explosion that will surely remained confined to underground and not breach the surface in any way.

Of course, the geologist nails it, he gets the timing spot on, the oil derrick is the only above-ground thing to explode while everything under Texas is vaporized, halting the supersonic sinkhole dead in its tracks.

Everbody around the US celebrates.

Then the supersonic sinkhole starts right back up again, cutting into the Gulf of Mexico, plunging the elderly couple into the earth, dividing the US into two separate land masses separated by one-half mile of ocean ... and the movie ends on that note with the President giving a solemn speech to the nation, much in the same way as in The Day After Tomorrow.

Oh, Las Vegas ends up sinking as well due to a separate geological event. It's how the retired, discredited geologist enters the story because his geology expertise helps him lead people to safety in these types of situations whereas other well-meaining emergency responders who know nothing about how to rescue people after geological events just arrogantly get people killed wherever they go. Why don't they just listen to the geologist? Who do they think they are?

Let me reiterate, you've got to see this movie.

08-06-2021 03:49
James___
★★★★★
(4559)
So what you're saying is that you're not my brother's sister's uncle, right? So are you my mother's father's nephew? I'd hate to think that you're sleeping with family.
08-06-2021 03:59
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9345)
James___ wrote:So what you're saying is that you're not my brother's sister's uncle, right?

Correct! That's exactly what I wrote.

James___ wrote: So are you my mother's father's nephew?

Correct! That's exactly what I wrote, to the letter!

There's a certain jet stream that's very proud of you right at this moment.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
08-06-2021 05:20
James___
★★★★★
(4559)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:So what you're saying is that you're not my brother's sister's uncle, right?

Correct! That's exactly what I wrote.

James___ wrote: So are you my mother's father's nephew?

Correct! That's exactly what I wrote, to the letter!

There's a certain jet stream that's very proud of you right at this moment.

.



Son, and we're back to calling your mother names. I won't tolerate that. It's my fault that she had shit of a son like you. Don't blame her on my account. She was a good woman and one I loved very much. It is not her fault that she felt sorry for a loser like me; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6IC80LfrNs
If you want to blame someone, blame me.
08-06-2021 05:38
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9345)


James___ wrote:It is not her fault that she felt sorry for a loser like me; If you want to blame someone, blame me.

Done! If you ever need someone to blame you, just let me know.

Enjoy!

08-06-2021 05:45
James___
★★★★★
(4559)
IBdaMann wrote:


James___ wrote:It is not her fault that she felt sorry for a loser like me; If you want to blame someone, blame me.

Done! If you ever need someone to blame you, just let me know.

Enjoy!




Son, I feel better already.
08-06-2021 05:54
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9345)
James___ wrote:Son, I feel better already.

That's what happens when you take off your gloves.

08-06-2021 17:08
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2189)
IBdaMann wrote:
I would be remiss if I were to not mention "10.5 Apocalypse" ... and it is this movie that forms the basis for the 10.5 Apocalypse Challenge. If you can watch the entire movie, you are guaranteed to grow in character, because that which does not kill you makes you stronger. After twenty minutes you will begin to wonder why you are watching this movie. After thirty minutes you will have an overpowering awareness that you will not get any of this time of your life back.

... ... ... ...

Let me reiterate, you've got to see this movie.


WOW... that sounds like an incredibly stupid movie
10-06-2021 01:08
James___
★★★★★
(4559)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
I would be remiss if I were to not mention "10.5 Apocalypse" ... and it is this movie that forms the basis for the 10.5 Apocalypse Challenge. If you can watch the entire movie, you are guaranteed to grow in character, because that which does not kill you makes you stronger. After twenty minutes you will begin to wonder why you are watching this movie. After thirty minutes you will have an overpowering awareness that you will not get any of this time of your life back.

... ... ... ...

Let me reiterate, you've got to see this movie.


WOW... that sounds like an incredibly stupid movie



He's a "Born Again" Christian. They're all like that.
10-06-2021 05:14
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9345)


James___ wrote: He's a "Born Again" Christian. They're all like that.

People who were around when JFK was shot remember exactly where they were when they heard the news. It's pretty amazing actually.

People who were around when Challenger exploded remember where they were when they heard the news. It's pretty amazing actually.

Born Again Christians remember exactly where they were when they were saved. It's pretty amazing, actually. They're all like that.

10-06-2021 05:23
James___
★★★★★
(4559)
And yet they weren't with loved ones. When JFK was shot, I was too young to remember watching it on TV. That was on national TV.

I watched the Challenger launch but don't remember where I watched it from. Sally Ride was a school teacher while https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V51vH7RP9MM is a popular song..
When I was saved, I was in a church where the youth minister called me "evil" for having a Norwegian accent.
10-06-2021 05:26
James___
★★★★★
(4559)
IBdaMann wrote:


James___ wrote: He's a "Born Again" Christian. They're all like that.

People who were around when JFK was shot remember exactly where they were when they heard the news. It's pretty amazing actually.

People who were around when Challenger exploded remember where they were when they heard the news. It's pretty amazing actually.

Born Again Christians remember exactly where they were when they were saved. It's pretty amazing, actually. They're all like that.



p.s., there is something your video reminds me of, but now isn't the time. I'm not Valerian.

And son, please quit using graphics to get me to like you. Ask your mother, just not gonna happen.
10-06-2021 06:01
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9345)


James___ wrote:p.s., there is something your video reminds me of, but now isn't the time. I'm not Valerian.

And son, please quit using graphics to get me to like you. Ask your mother, just not gonna happen.

James__, you make a lot of sense. I'm not sure why I didn't see this earlier but thanks for pointing out the implications for Sengalese jollof rice. I'm not sure what the answer is.





Join the debate The Day After Tomorrow:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
IF the CDC announced tomorrow...520-03-2021 21:15
Why are earthquakes more likely to occur at night than during the day1508-02-2021 03:40
Hottest day on record (going back to 1880s) in Paris6730-07-2019 00:02
'Leaders have a responsibility to tackle climate change,' McKenna says day after Kenney victory028-04-2019 21:17
Why CNN posts climate change articles every day, Fox News never do?112-03-2019 18:34
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact