Remember me
▼ Content

TEMPERATURE DATA released for 2017

TEMPERATURE DATA released for 201725-01-2018 07:18
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-blogs/climatechange/noaa-releases-their-global-temperature-data-for-2017/70003936
Notes:
2017 was the warmest non-El Nino year on record.
2017 was the 41st consecutive year that the global land/ocean temperature was above the 20th century average(since 1976).
Top six warmest years on record have all occurred since 2010.
So far this century, the annual global average temperature has been broken five times.
The annual global land/ocean temperature has increased at a rate of 0.07 deg. C. per decade since 1880. However, the average rate increase is twice as much since 1980.
Nine of the top 10 warmest years on record have all occurred since 2005.
25-01-2018 17:57
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-blogs/climatechange/noaa-releases-their-global-temperature-data-for-2017/70003936
Notes:
2017 was the 41st consecutive year that the global land/ocean temperature was above the 20th century average(since 1976).
So far this century, the annual global average temperature has been broken five times.
The annual global land/ocean temperature has increased at a rate of 0.07 deg. C. per decade since 1880. However, the average rate increase is twice as much since 1980.
Oh, yeah. The solar TSI has been languid for half a century, & low for 11+ years (including a 3+ years low TSI, setting a 100 year record).
However, as stated ALL years since 1976 have been over the 20th century average. Reinforcing that data, is no month has been below the 20th century average for 395+ months (back to 1986?).
25-01-2018 19:55
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
Notes:
Oh, yeah. The solar TSI has been languid for half a century, & low for 11+ years (including a 3+ years low TSI, setting a 100 year record).
However, as stated ALL years since 1976 have been over the 20th century average. Reinforcing that data, is no month has been below the 20th century average for 395+ months (back to 1986?).

And yet if you go to the many cities weather sites and look for record highs, lows and rainfall you discover that the last 40 years show exactly what the satellite record does - nothing out of the ordinary.

litebrain has already shown that he things that a couple of warm years equals global warming. But then he thinks that his mother is his wife and that she has been threatened.
25-01-2018 22:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
Wake wrote:
And yet if you go to the many cities weather sites and look for record highs, lows and rainfall you discover that the last 40 years show exactly what the satellite record does - nothing out of the ordinary.

Satellites are incapable of measuring temperature. They can only measure light. You don't know the emissivity of the Earth or of any city on Earth.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-01-2018 22:53
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

Satellites are incapable of measuring temperature. They can only measure light. You don't know the emissivity of the Earth or of any city on Earth.

Since you haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about do ahead and tell everyone that if you measure the temperature in your back yard in two places that means that you can't average the temperature.

We need more stupid bull crap from idiots like you.
26-01-2018 03:36
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' stuttering filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener(plus 1) wake-me-up" wiffed:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
Notes:
However, as stated ALL years since 1976 have been over the 20th century average. Reinforcing that data, is no month has been below the 20th century average for 395+ straight months (back to 1986?).
..... he things(wake is thinking of its thing...its tiny thing) that a couple of warm years equals global warming.
It is good that "many time threatener(plus 1) wake-me-up" believes 11+ years, 395+ months, 41 years, 50 years & 250 years equals a couple of years. It's the proof that the math of "many time threatener(plus 1) wake-me-up" fails & doesn't NOT support its deep six AGW denier liar whiner "sigh-ants".
Edited on 26-01-2018 03:49
27-01-2018 01:27
(21599)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

Since you haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about do ahead and tell everyone that if you measure the temperature in your back yard in two places that means that you can't average the temperature.

A simple average is not a statistical analysis. It is YOU that does not know what he is talking about. Go learn what statistical mathematics is all about.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-01-2018 17:59
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

A simple average is not a statistical analysis. It is YOU that does not know what he is talking about. Go learn what statistical mathematics is all about.

Why is it that every time I ask you what you think "statistical average" is that you tell me that you defined it before? So you two bit moron - define it or shut the F up.
27-01-2018 18:09
(21599)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

Why is it that every time I ask you what you think "statistical average" is that you tell me that you defined it before? So you two bit moron - define it or shut the F up.

Because I have defined it before...responding to your posts...multiple times.

Argument of the Stone.

I'm not going to write such a book for you here on climate-debate. I have given you some of it already. You go do your footwork now. You go study up on random number mathematics, probability mathematics, and finally statistical mathematics.

Stop being a moron and assuming that a simple average is statistical math.

Stop being a moron and assuming that you know how many thermometers are in the world.

Stop being a moron and recognize there is such a thing as potential temperature gradient, that a margin of error is calculated from.

Stop being a moron and recognize the location, location grouping, and time are influencing aspects of the data that must be eliminated.

The Parrot Killer

27-01-2018 22:48
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

Argument of the Stone.

I'm not going to write such a book for you here on climate-debate. I have given you some of it already. You go do your footwork now. You go study up on random number mathematics, probability mathematics, and finally statistical mathematics.

Stop being a moron and assuming that you know how many thermometers are in the world.

Stop being a moron and recognize there is such a thing as potential temperature gradient, that a margin of error is calculated from.

Stop being a moron and recognize the location, location grouping, and time are influencing aspects of the data that must be eliminated.

As is usual you claim to know something and don't. You aren't fooling anyone.
27-01-2018 23:35
(21599)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

Argument of the Stone.

As usual, you decide to ignore the math and remain a moron.

The Parrot Killer

27-01-2018 23:56
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

As usual, you decide to ignore the math and remain a moron.

And as usual you don't know any math and remain a moron.

Join the debate TEMPERATURE DATA released for 2017:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Real Perspective on Warming - NASA Data1626-04-2024 06:48
Can we trust the satellite and surface-based temperature records?123-04-2024 16:21
Present temperature spike July '233127-09-2023 00:27
Surface temperature of earth according to Boltzmann law5610-05-2023 15:46
Greenhouse gases cool better and cause lower surface temperature of earth than non greenhouse gases310-05-2023 08:27
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact