Remember me
▼ Content

Greenhouse gases cool better and cause lower surface temperature of earth than non greenhouse gases


Greenhouse gases cool better and cause lower surface temperature of earth than non greenhouse gases08-05-2023 16:57
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1003)
I found a guy from youtube who has made experiments with different gases and turns out that CO2 ( most frightened greenhouse gas) actually causes lower surface temperature of the power emitting light bulb than non greenhouse gas( for example argon).


Here is one of his videos showing that CO2 cools not heats. Backradiation or blanket theory of CO2 is clearly bunkum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82B10tE33Ek&ab_channel=GeraintHughes

He had a different experiment with argon and the surface temperature of the light bulb was higher than with the CO2.

Again proving the greenhouse efect theory bunkum.
08-05-2023 21:03
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14331)
Xadoman wrote:
I found a guy from youtube who has made experiments with different gases and turns out that CO2 ( most frightened greenhouse gas) actually causes lower surface temperature of the power emitting light bulb than non greenhouse gas( for example argon).


Here is one of his videos showing that CO2 cools not heats. Backradiation or blanket theory of CO2 is clearly bunkum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82B10tE33Ek&ab_channel=GeraintHughes

He had a different experiment with argon and the surface temperature of the light bulb was higher than with the CO2.

Again proving the greenhouse efect theory bunkum.


There is no such thing as a greenhouse gas. CO2 effectively transfers thermal energy. It neither increases nor decreases the earth's average global temperature.
09-05-2023 06:05
James_
★★★★★
(2000)
IBdaMann wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
I found a guy from youtube who has made experiments with different gases and turns out that CO2 ( most frightened greenhouse gas) actually causes lower surface temperature of the power emitting light bulb than non greenhouse gas( for example argon).


Here is one of his videos showing that CO2 cools not heats. Backradiation or blanket theory of CO2 is clearly bunkum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82B10tE33Ek&ab_channel=GeraintHughes

He had a different experiment with argon and the surface temperature of the light bulb was higher than with the CO2.

Again proving the greenhouse efect theory bunkum.


There is no such thing as a greenhouse gas. CO2 effectively transfers thermal energy. It neither increases nor decreases the earth's average global temperature.


Kind of what your mother told me. The neighbors though, they complained about the noise and our worshiping God. You know, her screaming O'God like we were Irish or something.
10-05-2023 08:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21528)
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Xadoman wrote:
I found a guy from youtube who has made experiments with different gases and turns out that CO2 ( most frightened greenhouse gas) actually causes lower surface temperature of the power emitting light bulb than non greenhouse gas( for example argon).


Here is one of his videos showing that CO2 cools not heats. Backradiation or blanket theory of CO2 is clearly bunkum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82B10tE33Ek&ab_channel=GeraintHughes

He had a different experiment with argon and the surface temperature of the light bulb was higher than with the CO2.

Again proving the greenhouse efect theory bunkum.


There is no such thing as a greenhouse gas. CO2 effectively transfers thermal energy. It neither increases nor decreases the earth's average global temperature.


Kind of ...
Mantra 40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan




Join the debate Greenhouse gases cool better and cause lower surface temperature of earth than non greenhouse gases:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
'Greenhouse' Effect?4930-11-2023 06:45
The SCIENCE of the "Greenhouse Effect"29105-11-2023 22:46
Present temperature spike July '233127-09-2023 00:27
Nitrate Reduction - Powerful Greenhouse Gas Emission AND Alkalinity10205-06-2023 13:19
Surface temperature of earth according to Boltzmann law5610-05-2023 15:46
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact