Scientific published papers

Page 3 of 3<123
28-01-2020 08:44
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21637)
tmiddles wrote:
MarcusR wrote:
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41558-019-0663-x

An interesting article on how a warming climate effects even the Pacific Decadal Oscillation (PDO).

Just to momentarily dumb it down Marcus I had to looks up some basics there : )

decadal = decade long periods

WRONG. Decadal means 'ten'.
tmiddles wrote:
and this is an oscillation in the pacific ocean's climate

The Pacific Ocean doesn't have a climate, except 'ocean climate' or 'marine climate'. Those don't change. Oscillators are regular. There is no regular period in any ocean, other than the tides.
tmiddles wrote:
I never thought there could be non-annual patterns to climate at all.

What pattern? Climate doesn't change.
tmiddles wrote:
It's so Game of Thrones : )

Climate is not a TV show either.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-01-2020 05:04
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14454)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
It doesn't matter. It is all gibber-babble
Then kindly refrain from posting in this thread again. You and ITN are trolls and not welcome here.

It's not your house. You are the troll here. Well one of them at least.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Edited on 29-01-2020 05:05
29-01-2020 07:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21637)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
It doesn't matter. It is all gibber-babble
Then kindly refrain from posting in this thread again. You and ITN are trolls and not welcome here.

It's not your house. You are the troll here. Well one of them at least.

YALIFNAP Bulverism fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-02-2020 17:25
Third world guy
★☆☆☆☆
(88)
Another excellent thread spoiled by IBD (as I said).

There are three kinds of climate change: that generated by natural factors; that generated by man; and that generated by economic interests.
10-02-2020 18:01
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14454)
Third world guy wrote: Another excellent thread spoiled by IBD (as I said).

I see you're trying to ruin this thread as well. You have made no contribution of substance.

Now, you could claim that you, being a moron, aren't capable of making any contribution of substance, and that a lack of contribution on your part doesn't necessarily imply any intention on your part to destroy the thread.

It's just that you can only disrupt, you cannot create.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Edited on 10-02-2020 18:04
10-02-2020 18:06
Third world guy
★☆☆☆☆
(88)
Touché.

There are three kinds of climate change: that generated by natural factors; that generated by man; and that generated by economic interests.
Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate Scientific published papers:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Kent Papers: Book on Amazon ($4.95)13929-04-2024 00:12
The Kent Papers: Author1407-02-2023 05:35
The Kent Papers: NEW THERMODYNAMICS: HOW MANKIND'S USE OF ENERGY INFLUENCES CLIMATE CHANGE1102-02-2023 22:07
The Kent Papers: New Thermodynamics: The Second Law Buried by Illusions2101-02-2023 13:42
The Kent Papers: Entropy - An Ill-Conceived Mathematical Contrivance?001-02-2023 02:41
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact