Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:I stated facts but made no argument.

Nope. You clearly stated your opinion. Equally clearly, you refused to support it in any way. Equally clearly, I rejected your opinion.
Says the fool who denies the last ice age, the moon landings and the holocaust all, from her mother's basement. If anyone cared about your opinion you would not have landed here at the ass-hole of the internet. So did you help the CDC infect any black people with syphilis today yet?

CIAO

What ice age????!?

So...no one cares about your opinions because you are here on the 'ass-hole of the internet' as you put it.

LOL my opinions are shared with billions

Paradox. Irrational.

Paradox. Irrational. Repetition (chanting).

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
23-11-2022 13:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Nope. You clearly stated your opinion. Equally clearly, you refused to support it in any way. Equally clearly, I rejected your opinion.
Says the fool who denies the last ice age, the moon landings and the holocaust all, from her mother's basement. If anyone cared about your opinion you would not have landed here at the ass-hole of the internet. So did you help the CDC infect any black people with syphilis today yet?

CIAO

What ice age????!?

So...no one cares about your opinions because you are here on the 'ass-hole of the internet' as you put it.

Paradox. Irrational.

LOL my opinions are shared with billions and yours are shared by the people who live with you in the shed.

Did you buy Apple computer stock too???????????????????????????

Probably should have invested some of that Apple money on an education...

Me = retired investor
You = poor working fool, with an education that landed it here at the ass-hole of the internet babbling at full speed

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
23-11-2022 13:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

CIAO

What ice age????!?

Paradox. Irrational.

Actually the chanter is clearly you. Why do you do it?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

23-11-2022 15:26
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
Swan wrote:LOL my opinions are shared with billions [of equally mistaken, uneducated people]

Yes. You have demonstrated that there really is no quantity of people that has the magic power to transform any mistaken opinion into objective truth.

Swan wrote: and yours are shared by the people who live with you in the shed.

The high road is the road less traveled.

It must really suck to know that the foundational basis for your entire world is comprised of the verifiably false.
23-11-2022 16:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL my opinions are shared with billions [of equally mistaken, uneducated people]

Yes. You have demonstrated that there really is no quantity of people that has the magic power to transform any mistaken opinion into objective truth.

It must really suck to know that the foundational basis for your entire world is comprised of the verifiably false.

You may feel free to explain to your psychiatrist that glacial moraines are not real but are just my opinion. Again you really seem to feel that you and you alone determine what is real. As I have said before both you and your legal opinion and arguments are all worthless. However I remain because laughing at government zombies like you is as precious as watching breakdancing FBI agents shoot people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnoJ4uqUa1U&t=19s

ULTRA MAGA

23-11-2022 17:56
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
Swan wrote:You may feel free to explain to your psychiatrist that glacial moraines are not real

You may feel free to explain to your shrink why you believe that all moraines were riding glaciers at the same time. Again you really seem to feel that you and you alone determine what is real. As I have said before both you and your unsupported opinions and arguments are all contradictory and summarily discarded. However I remain laughing at lazy, unemployed zombies like you who allow others to do their thinking for them and to dominate their lives.

At least you have your tomato trellis.
23-11-2022 18:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:You may feel free to explain to your psychiatrist that glacial moraines are not real

You may feel free to explain to your shrink why you believe that all moraines were riding glaciers at the same time. Again you really seem to feel that you and you alone determine what is real. As I have said before both you and your unsupported opinions and arguments are all contradictory and summarily discarded. However I remain laughing at lazy, unemployed zombies like you who allow others to do their thinking for them and to dominate their lives.

Says the idiot who denies the last ice age, the holocaust and the moon landings.

PS Tomato season is over and the trellises are dismantled as the ground is being prepared for tilling

ULTRA MAGA

23-11-2022 20:12
(21599)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

CIAO

What ice age????!?

Paradox. Irrational.

LOL my opinions are shared with billions and yours are shared by the people who live with you in the shed.

Did you buy Apple computer stock too???????????????????????????

Probably should have invested some of that Apple money on an education...

Me = retired investor
You = poor working fool, with an education that landed it here at the ass-hole of the internet babbling at full speed

Jealousy. Repetition (chanting). Spamming. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 23-11-2022 20:12
23-11-2022 20:13
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

CIAO

What ice age????!?

Paradox. Irrational.

Actually the chanter is clearly you. Why do you do it?

LIF. Grow up.

The Parrot Killer

23-11-2022 20:14
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You may feel free to explain to your psychiatrist that glacial moraines are not real but are just my opinion. Again you really seem to feel that you and you alone determine what is real. As I have said before both you and your legal opinion and arguments are all worthless. However I remain because laughing at government zombies like you is as precious as watching breakdancing FBI agents shoot people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnoJ4uqUa1U&t=19s

Pushing religion. Buzzword fallacy. Paranoia. Insult fallacies. Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

23-11-2022 20:15
(21599)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Says the idiot who denies the last ice age, the holocaust and the moon landings.

PS Tomato season is over and the trellises are dismantled as the ground is being prepared for tilling

Circular argument fallacies (fundamentalism). Jealousy.

The Parrot Killer

24-11-2022 00:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Says the continuous circular spammer.

So was Apple up again today?

Yup

ULTRA MAGA

24-11-2022 03:07
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yup

Repetition (chanting). Jealousy. I really don't give a shit about your claim of owning Apple stock.

The Parrot Killer

24-11-2022 15:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yup

Repetition (chanting). Jealousy. I really don't give a shit about your claim of owning Apple stock.

Excellent. However if you didn't care then you would not respond as you doo doo

ULTRA MAGA

24-11-2022 20:47
(21599)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yup

Word stuffing. Psychoquackery.

The Parrot Killer

24-11-2022 21:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yup

Word stuffing. Psychoquackery.

Cool.

ULTRA MAGA

Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Remember when the CDC experimented on 400 black men by giving them syphilis:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Catholic student arrested at school for merely stating "that men and women are different"921-02-2024 21:44
86 year old Jane Fonda will only date men in their 20's. Whew I'm safe204-12-2023 03:58
A moment of silence to remember the day that the sleeping giant awakened on Dec-7-19414110-12-2022 10:37
BREAKING NEWS Boston is giving away free methamphetamine and crack pipes010-12-2022 01:15
CDC Data Reveals. Majority of COVID-19 Deaths in America Occur Among the Vaccinated & Boosted030-11-2022 20:38
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact