Remember me
▼ Content

Catholic student arrested at school for merely stating "that men and women are different"


Catholic student arrested at school for merely stating "that men and women are different"12-03-2023 18:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
https://www.foxnews.com/media/canadian-catholic-student-arrested-charged-saying-men-women-different-embarrassing

North Korea has more freedom than this.

PS. La Cosa Nostra just placed an order for 350,000 large caliber pistols, rumored to be handed out free of charge at school meetings to anyone who claims that men and women are different.

PSS. Grandma is now packing


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-03-2023 04:16
James_
★★★★★
(2273)
Swan wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/media/canadian-catholic-student-arrested-charged-saying-men-women-different-embarrassing

North Korea has more freedom than this.

PS. La Cosa Nostra just placed an order for 350,000 large caliber pistols, rumored to be handed out free of charge at school meetings to anyone who claims that men and women are different.

PSS. Grandma is now packing



I'm heterosexual and a disabled Veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces and Christians have told me that never in eternity will Jesus let me have a family in America.
I literally have to move to another country to have a girlfriend.
13-03-2023 13:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/media/canadian-catholic-student-arrested-charged-saying-men-women-different-embarrassing

North Korea has more freedom than this.

PS. La Cosa Nostra just placed an order for 350,000 large caliber pistols, rumored to be handed out free of charge at school meetings to anyone who claims that men and women are different.

PSS. Grandma is now packing



I'm heterosexual and a disabled Veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces and Christians have told me that never in eternity will Jesus let me have a family in America.
I literally have to move to another country to have a girlfriend.


Then move retard, no one is holding you back. LOL people told me that I couldn't do anything on my own as well. So I educated them. That said clearly not everyone is muaa.

PS. All I want is a shark with a friggin laser beam on its head, is that too much to ask?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 13-03-2023 13:39
26-04-2023 19:53
Lesteraction
☆☆☆☆☆
(5)
Move slowly; nobody is preventing you from doing so. People also told me that I couldn't do anything on my own, which made me laugh. So I informed them. Having stated that, it is obvious that not everyone practises the Muslim faith.
26-04-2023 20:08
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14633)
Lesteraction wrote:Having stated that, it is obvious that not everyone practises the Muslim faith

They don't? I thought everyone did. No pork, no alcohol, several wives if possible, public executions, halal meat, huge monuments to oneself, etc ...

Are you saying there are some who don't?
22-06-2023 10:37
Leary0
☆☆☆☆☆
(4)
IBdaMann asserts that the latest ice age never occurred since I was not present to see it and that gold is a molecule. This means that IBdaMann is obviously not using enough LSD, and that is the only conclusion that can be made.
22-06-2023 12:56
Lesteraction
☆☆☆☆☆
(5)
Cosa Nostra reportedly gives away big calibre pistols for free at school gatherings to anyone who asserts that men and women are different by placing a recent order for 350,000 of them.
03-07-2023 15:18
Leary0
☆☆☆☆☆
(4)
Without specific details or context, it is challenging to provide a precise explanation. However, it is important to note that freedom of speech rights may vary based on the jurisdiction and school policies. Instances of arrests at school would typically involve a violation of rules or laws, rather than solely for expressing a religious affiliation.
05-07-2023 16:57
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14633)
Leary0 wrote: However, it is important to note that freedom of speech rights may vary based on the jurisdiction and school policies.

The 1st Amendment does not vary by jurisdiction.
21-02-2024 21:44
Leary0
☆☆☆☆☆
(4)
"A Catholic student arrested" indicates that a student who identifies as Catholic has been taken into custody by keto pendent law enforcement authorities. The reason for the arrest is unspecified.




Join the debate Catholic student arrested at school for merely stating "that men and women are different":

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
student protests1330-04-2024 20:07
Teacher who voted for Biden knocks out student's teeth at basketball game006-12-2023 13:21
86 year old Jane Fonda will only date men in their 20's. Whew I'm safe204-12-2023 03:58
Pro-Palestinian protester arrested in death of Jewish man Paul Kessler. Told you so.016-11-2023 21:56
You may not wave the American flag at any school, in the new Communist states of America128-08-2023 13:22
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact