Remember me
▼ Content

real


real16-07-2023 17:30
keepit
★★★★★
(3152)
Just as real, but not as brightly lit.

Isn't that great sentence. I love it but can't think of a way to use it.
RE: From TV series "The Dark Side"16-07-2023 18:59
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(784)
keepit wrote:
Just as real, but not as brightly lit.

Isn't that great sentence. I love it but can't think of a way to use it.



I don't know if it is copyrighted, but it is part of one of the first sentences you will hear in the old TV series called "The Dark Side"

It is at least as relevant to discussion of climate as any thread about Covid or artificial intelligence.

Makes for a long list of threads to sort through in order to find anything.
16-07-2023 19:19
keepit
★★★★★
(3152)
Thanks for your comment.
On this website there is so much said that i can't even come close to agreeing with but i read it carefully with the hope that diversity is beneficial. I'm sure it is.
RE: "Tales from the Dark Side" is correct name17-07-2023 08:36
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(784)
keepit wrote:
Thanks for your comment.
On this website there is so much said that i can't even come close to agreeing with but i read it carefully with the hope that diversity is beneficial. I'm sure it is.



Hey, I realized that I gave the incomplete title of the TV series.

It was called "Tales from the Dark Side".

I think your line matches the second half of the first sentence of the intro to each episode.
17-07-2023 14:40
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14537)
keepit wrote: On this website there is so much said that i can't even come close to agreeing with ...

... because it is either science, math, logic or something technical.
17-07-2023 14:47
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14537)
Im a BM wrote:It is at least as relevant to discussion of climate as any thread about Covid or artificial intelligence.

As far as you have defined the global Climate, yes, everything and nothing is equally relevant.

You claim to be a scientist yet you are devoid of any definitions. I suppose I owe you an apology for that as well, yes?
17-07-2023 22:01
keepit
★★★★★
(3152)
ibd,
You're full of baloney.
18-07-2023 00:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote: On this website there is so much said that i can't even come close to agreeing with ...

... because it is either science, math, logic or something technical.


Your science says that there was no ice age

Your math ends at your eight fingers

Your logic is that if I was not there then it is not real

Technical for you is nose picking


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-07-2023 06:49
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14537)
Swan wrote:Your science says that there was no ice age

Incorrect. Science doesn't say anything about the unobserved past.

Swan wrote:Your math ends at your eight fingers



Swan wrote:Your logic is that if I was not there then it is not real

Nope. That is not my logic.
18-07-2023 13:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Your science says that there was no ice age

Incorrect. Science doesn't say anything about the unobserved past.

Swan wrote:Your math ends at your eight fingers



Swan wrote:Your logic is that if I was not there then it is not real

Nope. That is not my logic.


Says the illogical fool who claims that the last ice age never happened, because I was not there to observe it.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-07-2023 15:16
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14537)
Swan wrote:Says the illogical fool who claims that the last ice age never happened, because I was not there to observe it.

Says the dishonest moron who has nothing but WACKY, unsupported beliefs that are so absurd that his only defense is misrepresenting the positions of others.

What is NOT my position: There was never any ice age.
What IS my position: QUESTION: Swan, why should any rational adult believe there was an ice age?

What is NOT Swan's position: I believe there was an ice age.
What IS Swan's position: My clergy is omniscient about the unobserved past.
19-07-2023 03:06
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote: On this website there is so much said that i can't even come close to agreeing with ...

... because it is either science, math, logic or something technical.


Your science says that there was no ice age
No, it doesn't. It simply has no theory on the matter. It is not possible to create a theory based on unobserved events. Science isn't religion.
Swan wrote:
Your math ends at your eight fingers
He has eleven. Makes his math much better than yours.
Swan wrote:
Your logic is that if I was not there then it is not real
It isn't. It's a religion.
Swan wrote:
Technical for you is nose picking

So is high tech picking your brain instead?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-07-2023 03:07
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Your science says that there was no ice age

Incorrect. Science doesn't say anything about the unobserved past.

Swan wrote:Your math ends at your eight fingers



Swan wrote:Your logic is that if I was not there then it is not real

Nope. That is not my logic.


Says the illogical fool who claims that the last ice age never happened, because I was not there to observe it.

You don't know if it happened or not. Religion is not science.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-07-2023 04:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Your science says that there was no ice age

Incorrect. Science doesn't say anything about the unobserved past.

Swan wrote:Your math ends at your eight fingers



Swan wrote:Your logic is that if I was not there then it is not real

Nope. That is not my logic.


Says the illogical fool who claims that the last ice age never happened, because I was not there to observe it.

You don't know if it happened or not. Religion is not science.


So I cannot know that you were born behind a dumpster in New Delhi.

Yet I know


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
19-07-2023 05:48
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14537)
Swan wrote:So I cannot know that you were born behind a dumpster in New Delhi. Yet I know

You are clueless. I was born in front of the dumpster. The area behind the dumpster was occupied at the time by a shady call center.
19-07-2023 12:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:So I cannot know that you were born behind a dumpster in New Delhi. Yet I know

You are clueless. I was born in front of the dumpster. The area behind the dumpster was occupied at the time by a shady call center.

Clearly you do not remember your birth, nor can you comprehend that I know that this happened even though I was not there.

99% of Indian spam comes from DC, which is why the FBI does not investigate


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
19-07-2023 16:39
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14537)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:So I cannot know that you were born behind a dumpster in New Delhi. Yet I know

You are clueless. I was born in front of the dumpster. The area behind the dumpster was occupied at the time by a shady call center.

Clearly you do not remember your birth, nor can you comprehend that I know that this happened even though I was not there.

I remember my birth clearly. The doctor needed my help and I talked him through a minor complication, which turned out to be a moderately difficult maneuver considering I was the one being delivered. Anyway, I had to advise him of the nuchal cord and of the best way to slip me past it for a smooth delivery. As a bonus, I gave him a few stock tips as well. My first disappointment came right after my delivery when I ordered a hand-scooped, strawberry shake (with an extra cherry) for my "first meal." DENIED! They gave me some formula crap.

.
19-07-2023 19:56
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21945)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Your science says that there was no ice age

Incorrect. Science doesn't say anything about the unobserved past.

Swan wrote:Your math ends at your eight fingers



Swan wrote:Your logic is that if I was not there then it is not real

Nope. That is not my logic.


Says the illogical fool who claims that the last ice age never happened, because I was not there to observe it.

You don't know if it happened or not. Religion is not science.


So I cannot know that you were born behind a dumpster in New Delhi.

Yet I know

Paradox. Irrational. Pivot fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-07-2023 00:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:So I cannot know that you were born behind a dumpster in New Delhi. Yet I know

You are clueless. I was born in front of the dumpster. The area behind the dumpster was occupied at the time by a shady call center.

Clearly you do not remember your birth, nor can you comprehend that I know that this happened even though I was not there.

I remember my birth clearly. The doctor needed my help and I talked him through a minor complication, which turned out to be a moderately difficult maneuver considering I was the one being delivered. Anyway, I had to advise him of the nuchal cord and of the best way to slip me past it for a smooth delivery. As a bonus, I gave him a few stock tips as well. My first disappointment came right after my delivery when I ordered a hand-scooped, strawberry shake (with an extra cherry) for my "first meal." DENIED! They gave me some formula crap.

.


Ifm yu um say um so, um


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
20-07-2023 15:24
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14537)
Swan wrote:Ifm yu um say um so, um

... and I um say um so, um.
20-07-2023 15:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Ifm yu um say um so, um

... and I um say um so, um.


Says the follower who has determined that there was no ice age, because I was not there to see it.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL




Join the debate real:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Real Perspective on Warming - NASA Data1727-04-2024 04:30
What a "REAL" American Brings to the Table305-12-2023 01:14
None Of You Know The Real Intend, Purpose Of Climate Change Issue On The Media704-12-2023 04:02
The government now wants everyone to ALWAYYS use their real name when using the net2018-11-2023 22:35
LOL was that a super bimbo demonstrating her only real mental prowess106-09-2023 14:05
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact