Remember me
▼ Content

proximate cause



Page 2 of 2<12
03-04-2021 00:17
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9089)
keepit wrote:Your reply is unresponsive.I already did that.

I'm surprised gfm7175 hasn't mentioned it but we have just gone through another keepit cycle.

1. You made a stupid assertion
2. I detailed at length why your assertion was stupid.
3. You began trying to blame me for your confusion.


The bottom line is that you cannot articulate any disagreement with my commentary on your stupid assertion, therefore we must agree that you are a moron and we are done.

Next topic.

Oh, and GasGuzzler is correct. Scroll up. Re-read.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
03-04-2021 00:27
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2109)
IBdaMann wrote:


Oh, and GasGuzzler is correct. Scroll up. Re-read.

.


I really don't see the difficulty in finding what someone has previously posted, and I've never even attended a single day of medical schooling!


ANY mask is better than no mask, even if you have to resort to putting a tightly fit plastic bag over your head-COVIDEXPERTGFM

I don't have a GoFundMe, but I do have a PO Box (#666)-COVIDEXPERTGFM
03-04-2021 00:36
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
Several replies to my request to explain any disagreement but yet no explanation.

Why is that?
Edited on 03-04-2021 00:36
03-04-2021 01:45
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1124)
The genisis of the problem is he was picked up for a reason.Dealing fake money then refused to get in the car.He was a big scary guy and I am sure the police in that area have had similar situations and the response is to restrain and place a knee on them.It is still a shocking International event that highlights the inequality in the USA
03-04-2021 02:56
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9089)
duncan61 wrote:It is still a shocking International event that highlights the inequality in the USA

Please elaborate. What inequality?

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
03-04-2021 02:59
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9089)
keepit wrote:
Several replies to my request to explain any disagreement but yet no explanation.

Why is that?

Hint: Scroll up. Re-read. Your question is not the issue. You need to explain how you disagree with my commentary. If you don't disagree then we apparently both agree that you are a moron and that you admit that you are wrong ... and we're done. Nothing more needs to be discussed until you explain how you disagree with my commentary.

Once again, scroll up. Re-read. Or we're done.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
03-04-2021 03:00
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
Duncan,
Technically and legally the genesis isn't an issue as much as the conclusion is the problem (to say the least).
03-04-2021 03:01
keepit
★★★★★
(2235)
ibd,
So, be done. You don't ever add anything of value to the issues anyway.
03-04-2021 03:02
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9089)
GasGuzzler wrote:I really don't see the difficulty in finding what someone has previously posted, and I've never even attended a single day of medical schooling!

I find that hard to believe. Surely you worked as a paramedic or have some experience as a physician. How else could you possibly know about scrolling up and re-reading what has been posted? You don't learn that just by casually using the internet. C'mon ... fess up.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
03-04-2021 03:42
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2109)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:I really don't see the difficulty in finding what someone has previously posted, and I've never even attended a single day of medical schooling!

I find that hard to believe. Surely you worked as a paramedic or have some experience as a physician. How else could you possibly know about scrolling up and re-reading what has been posted? You don't learn that just by casually using the internet. C'mon ... fess up.

.


Just more trash talk ibd.


ANY mask is better than no mask, even if you have to resort to putting a tightly fit plastic bag over your head-COVIDEXPERTGFM

I don't have a GoFundMe, but I do have a PO Box (#666)-COVIDEXPERTGFM
03-04-2021 06:34
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2109)
I've kept my mouth shut on the Floyd issue thus far. I haven't taken due diligence to sit down and study the incident...until now.

My opinion...

I don't give a squirt of piss about the color of Floyds skin, so let's eliminate race from the conversation right now. I also don't care to engage in the question of how he died. I don't think it matters. What I do care about is the safety of our peace officers. They're job is to enforce the law. Period. In my opinion, the only questions that matter are twofold...

1. Was Chauvin enforcing the law?

2. Were the actions taken to enforce the law reasonably justified?

I must admit the media got to me and I have for quite some time felt that Chauvin was an idiot cop that was taking out unnecessary aggression on Floyd. Today was the first time I watched videos of the full incident. Not surprising there is a ton of footage you won't see unless you go looking for it.

Floyd can be seen struggling with cops. Even with handcuffs in place, multiple officers are unable to get him into a squad car. Outside the squad car he continues to fight police. He is a continual menace to himself, the cops, and to the public until Chauvin restrains him with his knee.

Now, I do get it. Any rational person, such as myself, has to question the necessity of additional restraint beyond hand cuffs. How much threat can one man be to multiple officers with his hands tied behind his back, right? I did some digging.

All I need is one case to show my point. Before you send Chauvin away for years, take 2 minutes and watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J3-TSbV6MQ


I will add some personal opinions...

Yes, there are a few cops that are racists, but I think far worse are the ones that are on a power trip. They hide behind the badge and use the authority granted them to take out their childhood or bedroom frustrations on the general public. They are sick individuals that have no place in law enforcement and should be rooted out. This type of officer will only serve a tyrannical gov well. I did not see any of this behavior in the Chauvin Floyd incident.

I've known and encountered hundreds of peace officers in my life. ALL have shown me respect, even when I didn't deserve it. One could have justifiably shot me. Thankfully he didn't.

I have actually stared down the barrels of several service weapons, but that's a story from WAAAYYYY back 6 years ago when I was young and dumb.


If you have a disagreement with a cop, fight it in court, not on the street.
Edited on 03-04-2021 06:46
03-04-2021 10:04
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9089)
GasGuzzler wrote:I don't give a squirt of piss about the color of Floyds skin, so let's eliminate race from the conversation right now.

This is your first mistake. Floyd's skin color was deliberately made the entirety of the issue. In fact, there is no issue outside of Floyd being a VICTIM just for being "black.". No matter how his life of drug-induced violence might have ended, the nearest " white" person within proximity is to blame. Your attempt to derail the TRUTH is summarily rejected because you are obviously a privileged white supremacist fascist NAZI Hitler RACIST.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
03-04-2021 18:31
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2052)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:I really don't see the difficulty in finding what someone has previously posted, and I've never even attended a single day of medical schooling!

I find that hard to believe. Surely you worked as a paramedic or have some experience as a physician. How else could you possibly know about scrolling up and re-reading what has been posted? You don't learn that just by casually using the internet. C'mon ... fess up.

.


Just more trash talk ibd.

Hahaha, now THAT gave me a good laugh. As a catbird, I definitely appreciate an expertly executed mimicry. This is definitely worth a Christocoin. Well done!
Attached image:


Edited on 03-04-2021 18:35
03-04-2021 18:44
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2052)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote:Your reply is unresponsive.I already did that.

I'm surprised gfm7175 hasn't mentioned it but we have just gone through another keepit cycle.

1. You made a stupid assertion
2. I detailed at length why your assertion was stupid.
3. You began trying to blame me for your confusion.


The bottom line is that you cannot articulate any disagreement with my commentary on your stupid assertion, therefore we must agree that you are a moron and we are done.

Next topic.

Oh, and GasGuzzler is correct. Scroll up. Re-read.

.

Sorry, I was busy cleaning my feathers.

Edited on 03-04-2021 18:45
03-04-2021 19:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15508)
keepit wrote:
You're confused.

Because you aren't making sense. You are irrational. You cannot argue both sides of a paradox.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
03-04-2021 19:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15508)
keepit wrote:
What specifically don't you agree with and why?

Pivot fallacy to void.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
03-04-2021 19:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15508)
keepit wrote:
ibd,
You're the one that's disagreeing with my presentation of the case. There's a lot of flawed logic on this website.

Void argument fallacy. You could always start using logic.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
03-04-2021 19:44
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15508)
keepit wrote:
So tell me what i've said specifically that you think is flawed logic.

RQAA


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
03-04-2021 19:44
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15508)
keepit wrote:
unresponsive.

RQAA


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
03-04-2021 19:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15508)
keepit wrote:
Gas,
You must have missed what i consider the key word in my post and that is the word "specifically". Do i really need to say more?

You aren't saying anything. Void argument fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
03-04-2021 19:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15508)
keepit wrote:
Your reply is unresponsive.
I already did that.

RQAA


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
03-04-2021 19:46
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15508)
keepit wrote:
Several replies to my request to explain any disagreement but yet no explanation.

Why is that?

RQAA


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
03-04-2021 19:48
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15508)
keepit wrote:
Duncan,
Technically and legally the genesis isn't an issue as much as the conclusion is the problem (to say the least).

Cherry picking fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
03-04-2021 20:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15508)
keepit wrote:
ibd,
So, be done. You don't ever add anything of value to the issues anyway.

Bulverism fallacy. Void argument fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
04-04-2021 06:34
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1124)
keepit wrote:
Duncan,
Technically and legally the genesis isn't an issue as much as the conclusion is the problem (to say the least).


If he had got in the squad car would he be dead??That is all that matters.We have security guards on public trains now and recently one of the local aborigional lads spat in ones face and the guard nearly beat him to death.Who is the bad guy??


duncan61
04-04-2021 06:54
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3369)
duncan61 wrote:
keepit wrote:
Duncan,
Technically and legally the genesis isn't an issue as much as the conclusion is the problem (to say the least).


If he had got in the squad car would he be dead??That is all that matters.We have security guards on public trains now and recently one of the local aborigional lads spat in ones face and the guard nearly beat him to death.Who is the bad guy??


That's the real issue. There was no benefit, from Floyd playing the resistance games, and refusing to cooperate. He was having fun, making it as difficult as he possibly could, for the cops to do their job, which would have simple been to take him to jail, get him processed, a court date to appear. Probably have been free in a couple hours.

Spit in the face, during a 'deadly' pandemic? That's almost attempted murder... That's sort of been lacking in this country for a while. Cops should be allowed to beat the crap out of disrespectful punks. If he spit on a cop, he would likely spit on anyone, or worse. Cops put their lives on the line, for a paycheck. They don't get paid to be played with. Play the game, you don't always win...
Page 2 of 2<12





Join the debate proximate cause:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact