Remember me
▼ Content

problem solution essays

problem solution essays08-10-2021 11:46
klandy2
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
I'm writing an problem solution essays about fusion , and today I realized that decades later, when there was always ten years left before fusion, we suddenly see the first few attempts to reach that very epic moment when a fusion reactor will produce more energy than is required. Doesn't that scare you? What you think about it ?
08-10-2021 16:21
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(10654)
klandy2 wrote:... and today I realized that decades later, when there was always ten years left before fusion, we suddenly see the first few attempts to reach that very epic moment when a fusion reactor will produce more energy than is required.

We already have a thread on this topic based on this article.

klandy2 wrote:Doesn't that scare you?

Explain to me why I should be scared and not elated.

klandy2 wrote:What you think about it ?

Read the thread we already have.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
02-12-2021 20:38
nsfrfnsjaf2
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
There are writing services such as https://pro-papers.com/problem-solution-essay-writing that offer homework help for nursing students. Find out more about this service.
03-12-2021 03:38
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3907)
klandy2 wrote:
I'm writing an problem solution essays about fusion , and today I realized that decades later, when there was always ten years left before fusion, we suddenly see the first few attempts to reach that very epic moment when a fusion reactor will produce more energy than is required. Doesn't that scare you? What you think about it ?

Scared? Of what? Fusion has been an expensive pipe dream for over half a century. The best efforts have managed to maintain fusion for a little over a minute now. No attempts to produce electricity, or use any of that 'free energy'. About as productive as a Norwegian Gravity Wheel. Fun toy, with no practical application. Just way more expensive to play with.

The energy/climate crisis is entirely about profit, and political control. Fossil fuels are readily available, cheap, easy to use, and relatively clean to use these days.

Join the debate problem solution essays:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Best Solution For The Natural Resources Battle Is Having New Global Law Of Fair Distribution114-01-2022 06:35
The End Of The US Petrol Dollar: Fair Solution For Global Energy Crisis Of Oil Gas309-01-2022 16:51
New Fair Global Economic Finance System Trade War Solution That Will Satisfy All Nations009-12-2021 06:32
"Likely Feasible Solution to World Energy & Carbon Crises" by Warren D Smith9308-12-2021 19:31
The Only Solution To Save This Civilization From Collapse Is My New Additional Financial System313-07-2021 16:31
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact