Remember me
▼ Content

problem solution essays

problem solution essays08-10-2021 11:46
klandy2
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
I'm writing an problem solution essays about fusion , and today I realized that decades later, when there was always ten years left before fusion, we suddenly see the first few attempts to reach that very epic moment when a fusion reactor will produce more energy than is required. Doesn't that scare you? What you think about it ?
08-10-2021 16:21
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
klandy2 wrote:... and today I realized that decades later, when there was always ten years left before fusion, we suddenly see the first few attempts to reach that very epic moment when a fusion reactor will produce more energy than is required.

We already have a thread on this topic based on this article.

klandy2 wrote:Doesn't that scare you?

Explain to me why I should be scared and not elated.

klandy2 wrote:What you think about it ?

Read the thread we already have.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
02-12-2021 20:38
nsfrfnsjaf2
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
There are writing services such as https://pro-papers.com/problem-solution-essay-writing that offer homework help for nursing students. Find out more about this service.
03-12-2021 03:38
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
klandy2 wrote:
I'm writing an problem solution essays about fusion , and today I realized that decades later, when there was always ten years left before fusion, we suddenly see the first few attempts to reach that very epic moment when a fusion reactor will produce more energy than is required. Doesn't that scare you? What you think about it ?

Scared? Of what? Fusion has been an expensive pipe dream for over half a century. The best efforts have managed to maintain fusion for a little over a minute now. No attempts to produce electricity, or use any of that 'free energy'. About as productive as a Norwegian Gravity Wheel. Fun toy, with no practical application. Just way more expensive to play with.

The energy/climate crisis is entirely about profit, and political control. Fossil fuels are readily available, cheap, easy to use, and relatively clean to use these days.
17-02-2022 11:55
yangorev
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
It is very cool to write an essay on such a narrow topic. I am delighted! I myself have used the services of various essay writing services many times. But I had never heard about essays on the topic of nuclear physics before. I used a proven and reliable service. Here https://www.customessaymeister.com/hire-essay-writer.html you will find all the necessary information. It will be very interesting to know more about you. And for everyone who is faced with difficulties when writing an essay, I would advise you to seek help from experienced writers.

Join the debate problem solution essays:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Climate Change + Pandemic + Gun Rocket War + Economy Money = Divine World Solution028-12-2023 05:09
Californicators attempt ocean climate solution121-04-2023 18:18
The Best Solution For The Natural Resources Battle Is Having New Global Law Of Fair Distribution114-01-2022 06:35
The End Of The US Petrol Dollar: Fair Solution For Global Energy Crisis Of Oil Gas309-01-2022 16:51
"Likely Feasible Solution to World Energy & Carbon Crises" by Warren D Smith9308-12-2021 19:31
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact