Remember me
▼ Content

The Best Solution For The Natural Resources Battle Is Having New Global Law Of Fair Distribution

The Best Solution For The Natural Resources Battle Is Having New Global Law Of Fair Distribution13-01-2022 11:18
WakeUpQuick
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
The Best Solution For The Natural Resources Battle Is Having New Global Law Of Fair Distribution
Source: https://illusioncyber.wordpress.com

The battle for the natural resources will never end with the current mortal human mindset.
So the best possible solution now is having a new fair international law of natural resources sharing.

But what is fair?
What should be done?
It is up to humanity.
I am fed up and I will not share my idea, my solution for free of charge !

There is no reason for me to spend my time my energy to help others while I am lack of money to even buy basic normal organic foods !

Best Regard,
The Savior
The Illusion Cyber Group

Source: https://illusioncyber.wordpress.com
14-01-2022 06:35
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
WakeUpQuick wrote:The Best Solution For The Natural Resources Battle Is Having New Global Law Of Fair Distribution

Karl Marx beat you to it, by a couple of centuries.

Your idea is grand. We all know that life is totally fair, naturally, and only bourgeoisie capitalists make it unfair, because conservatives want children to starve.

Yes, we need a law that returns life to its natural state of complete fairness.

WakeUpQuick wrote:The battle for the natural resources will never end with the current mortal human mindset.

We need to think like the immortals that we are. Since we are going to live forever, we might as well think along those lines.

Mortal mindsets are for conservatives who want children to starve.

WakeUpQuick wrote:So the best possible solution now is having a new fair international law of natural resources sharing.

... and to ensure everything is fair, I'll volunteer to be the guy in charge of the (re)distributions so that I can ensure they are totally fair.

WakeUpQuick wrote:But what is fair?

Just leave that to me.

WakeUpQuick wrote:What should be done?

Just leave that to me.

WakeUpQuick wrote:It is up to humanity.

Yeah, I spoke to them and they all second the motion of me running the distributions. We could have all of humanity's problems solved by lunch.

WakeUpQuick wrote:I am fed up and I will not share my idea, my solution for free of charge !

Don't worry, I have a plan. I'll take care of everything. You just sit back and relax.

WakeUpQuick wrote:There is no reason for me to spend my time my energy to help others when IBDaMann will do all the heavy lifting

Hear, hear! Let's get started.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Join the debate The Best Solution For The Natural Resources Battle Is Having New Global Law Of Fair Distribution:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Burn Gasoline and Natural Gas To Fight Against Climate Change2504-01-2024 06:33
Climate Change + Pandemic + Gun Rocket War + Economy Money = Divine World Solution028-12-2023 05:09
17 year old cyclist murdered, do not expect the law to investigate, as the cyclist is always at fault031-07-2023 22:23
Thou shalt not murder a tomato, this law has me in trouble213-05-2023 23:41
Surface temperature of earth according to Boltzmann law5610-05-2023 15:46
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact