Remember me
▼ Content

Perpetual Motion is possible, i have included the details

Perpetual Motion is possible, i have included the details20-08-2018 12:41
Budstar
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
Hello
My name is Buddy and i live in the UK. I came up with a concept of a perpetual motion invention. I did not want to invent it for financial gain. I'm hoping a team gets working on it so they can prove the concept works and its possible to solve the global warming problem with this. I have already twitted it but its not proving positive at all. It provides a way of solving global warming by solving the worlds energy needs so no more fossil fuel is burned. I've made a 3D Illustration and animation which i published on the 7th of August 2018, i have twitted more details on the 8th. I studied product design in Middlesex university in the uk and graduated, so i am able to invent and design its a hobby of mine but i have never patented anything. Please see if you can inform people that perpetual motion is now possible. I'm not able to build a prototype because I'm disabled and on benefits in the uk. But I'm hoping someone will prove to the world the concept works so people can believe it possisble, and have the design for free. Below is a short description if you continue reading but you can see the video of it on my twitter page if you just web search Buddy Nene Twitter
Thanks for you time
Sincerely
Buddy Nene

Perpetual Motion invention explained in written format
If you put a tennis ball at the bottom of a deep container of water it floats up, if you put a few strong magnets into the ball and seal the ball up. The ball should still float provided you haven't put too many magnets in there. Then you should have another motor powered gadget at the top of the container to knock the tennis ball off the water container, it does this by rotating round and is powered by a motor. When the tennis ball falls it does so through a single coil of wire in a loop. Falling through the loop generates the electricity as shown in this video (https://youtu.be/Fc1pfeheZ74) or web search for (magnet through a coil), the video by Philip Russel is the one i saw. At the bottom of the container theres a sphere shaped door with a series of magnets. One of this magnet attracts the ball and the rest of the magnets on this sphere door pull towards the tennis ball pulling some strings inside the sphere, this movements activates the sphere shaped door to partially dent inwards. Once this is done the dented sphere turns around taking the ball inside the water container where it is released. The ball then floats up again towards the surface of the water container, when its going up it can go through another wire coil, but this wire coil has to be water proofed. When it at the top of the water container it gets to knocked off into the coil again and this cycle basically goes on endlessly, its however not one sphere door its about four at the bottom of the water container and many tennis balls not just one. After all the motors are powered there should be enough electricity produced to store in a battery for use or you can pump this into a free national wide electricity grid.
20-08-2018 19:38
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21552)
Budstar wrote:
Hello
My name is Buddy and i live in the UK. I came up with a concept of a perpetual motion invention. I did not want to invent it for financial gain. I'm hoping a team gets working on it so they can prove the concept works and its possible to solve the global warming problem with this. I have already twitted it but its not proving positive at all. It provides a way of solving global warming by solving the worlds energy needs so no more fossil fuel is burned. I've made a 3D Illustration and animation which i published on the 7th of August 2018, i have twitted more details on the 8th. I studied product design in Middlesex university in the uk and graduated, so i am able to invent and design its a hobby of mine but i have never patented anything. Please see if you can inform people that perpetual motion is now possible. I'm not able to build a prototype because I'm disabled and on benefits in the uk. But I'm hoping someone will prove to the world the concept works so people can believe it possisble, and have the design for free. Below is a short description if you continue reading but you can see the video of it on my twitter page if you just web search Buddy Nene Twitter
Thanks for you time
Sincerely
Buddy Nene

If you put a tennis ball at the bottom of a deep container of water it floats up, if you put a few strong magnets into the ball and seal the ball up. The ball should still float provided you haven't put too many magnets in there. Then you should have another motor powered gadget at the top of the container to knock the tennis ball off the water container, it does this by rotating round and is powered by a motor. When the tennis ball falls it does so through a single coil of wire in a loop. Falling through the loop generates the electricity as shown in this video (https://youtu.be/Fc1pfeheZ74) or web search for (magnet through a coil), the video by Philip Russel is the one i saw. At the bottom of the container theres a sphere shaped door with a series of magnets. One of this magnet attracts the ball and the rest of the magnets on this sphere door pull towards the tennis ball pulling some strings inside the sphere, this movements activates the sphere shaped door to partially dent inwards. Once this is done the dented sphere turns around taking the ball inside the water container where it is released. The ball then floats up again towards the surface of the water container, when its going up it can go through another wire coil, but this wire coil has to be water proofed. When it at the top of the water container it gets to knocked off into the coil again and this cycle basically goes on endlessly, its however not one sphere door its about four at the bottom of the water container and many tennis balls not just one. After all the motors are powered there should be enough electricity produced to store in a battery for use or you can pump this into a free national wide electricity grid.

You go and build one and see why this isn't perpetual motion. I think you'll find there is effort required to re-insert the ball at the bottom of the water column.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 20-08-2018 19:41
21-08-2018 02:36
Budstar
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
Putting the ball into the sphere uses a motor which should turn with ease and enough energy to stop the water leaking out pretty much how taps work. So it is perpetual motion, it will take some time for me to build this but i will post some of the images of the conceptual invention though
21-08-2018 09:29
(21552)
Budstar wrote:
Putting the ball into the sphere uses a motor which should turn with ease and enough energy to stop the water leaking out pretty much how taps work. So it is perpetual motion, it will take some time for me to build this but i will post some of the images of the conceptual invention though

You go right ahead. You will find you cannot generate sufficient power for the motors and the valve.

Oh...don't forget, the control circuitry will also consume power.

You let me know when you have falsified the 1st law of thermodynamics.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 21-08-2018 09:31
23-10-2018 18:56
Diesel burner
☆☆☆☆☆
(4)
I'm surprised you guys bothered to read the post.....
03-11-2018 22:48
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Budstar wrote:

Since this is foolproof why don't you use your own money to prove your invention? It would be worth more money than is presently in the world.
07-11-2018 18:03
YoucefZXProfile picture☆☆☆☆☆
(14)
Budstar wrote:
Hello
Thanks for you time
Sincerely
Buddy Nene

I hope for your sake that your wrong, I'm talking from experience free energy will get you trouble! But since you're here talking about it I assume it doesn't work.
12-11-2018 03:04
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5192)
People have been searching for centuries, but no one has come close to perpetual motion, or free energy. Although there are a couple I always wondered how well they do in the zero gravity of space. I don't expect perpetual motion, but could keep spinning a lot longer without the gravity. It's an interesting topic, most are easy to spot, outright frauds, trying to sell the plans. Even if they offer a full refund, they still make money, as most won't ask, or admit they got sucked in.

I mostly mess around with electronics, and on of the best free energy frauds, was people sell these devices, that you could run your car partly on water. The concept, was that the car's battery only needs a little charge from the alternator, since you only need the battery to start the car. The alternator keeps spinning, to fire the engine, power the electronics, but it produces a surplus. The idea, was to use that surplus to separate the water into hydrogen and oxygen, through electrolysis. The combined gasses are fed into the carburetor, and burned just like gasoline. The magic, was in the circuitry, to separate the water fast enough, and in a great enough volume, you didn't need the gasoline at all. We use to get hit with all kinds of questions on the forums, from people who bought the plans, but just couldn't get useful results. It was a pretty good scam, even if they bought the kit, there was so many ways the builder could screw it up. Even if successful in the circuit board, there was still the electrode array, the chamber, and electrolyte used. Pure water is a poor conductor, but too much electrolyte, is like a dead short, kill the circuit board. Basically, a high power, pulse-width-modulation scheme, which the user had to tune to his electrode setup. Two simple adjustments, the frequency. of the square wave, and the width of the pulses. Lot of things wrong, but mostly if it was even remotely possible, there would be water burning cars all over the roads by now. Maybe with our current crisis, there will be renewed interest. Wonder if they can scam for some research funding...
12-11-2018 06:14
(21552)
HarveyH55 wrote:
People have been searching for centuries, but no one has come close to perpetual motion, or free energy. Although there are a couple I always wondered how well they do in the zero gravity of space. I don't expect perpetual motion, but could keep spinning a lot longer without the gravity. It's an interesting topic, most are easy to spot, outright frauds, trying to sell the plans. Even if they offer a full refund, they still make money, as most won't ask, or admit they got sucked in.

I mostly mess around with electronics, and on of the best free energy frauds, was people sell these devices, that you could run your car partly on water. The concept, was that the car's battery only needs a little charge from the alternator, since you only need the battery to start the car. The alternator keeps spinning, to fire the engine, power the electronics, but it produces a surplus. The idea, was to use that surplus to separate the water into hydrogen and oxygen, through electrolysis. The combined gasses are fed into the carburetor, and burned just like gasoline. The magic, was in the circuitry, to separate the water fast enough, and in a great enough volume, you didn't need the gasoline at all. We use to get hit with all kinds of questions on the forums, from people who bought the plans, but just couldn't get useful results. It was a pretty good scam, even if they bought the kit, there was so many ways the builder could screw it up. Even if successful in the circuit board, there was still the electrode array, the chamber, and electrolyte used. Pure water is a poor conductor, but too much electrolyte, is like a dead short, kill the circuit board. Basically, a high power, pulse-width-modulation scheme, which the user had to tune to his electrode setup. Two simple adjustments, the frequency. of the square wave, and the width of the pulses. Lot of things wrong, but mostly if it was even remotely possible, there would be water burning cars all over the roads by now. Maybe with our current crisis, there will be renewed interest. Wonder if they can scam for some research funding...

It's really simpler than that. You will not get the same energy out of the hydrogen you burn than it took to make the hydrogen.

The Parrot Killer

19-11-2018 23:11
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
HarveyH55 wrote:

The laws of conservation of energy plainly show that perpetual motion or anything even with low enough losses to appear to be that way is impossible.

But there are realities in the universe that can lead some people on. The motions of the Universe are such that there is only 1/10th of the visible matter than would be necessary under physical laws. This is why the totally unproven theory of dark matter exists and why so many people are trying to find evidence not only of that dark matter but what constitutes it.

Also, in a Big Bang Universe there would have been a gigantic explosion followed by the creation of the entire mass of the universe in microseconds followed by an expansion until the gravity pull of that matter slowed the universe to a stop and a contraction occurred pulling all of the matter and energy back into another huge black hole that repeated the entire cycle of events.

But this cannot be true because the universe is not slowing - it is accelerating.

Furthermore the means we have to approximate the age of the universe is to assume that the stars and galaxies that are the furthest away are the edge of the universe and hence the speed of light from there to here can be used to calculate the age of the universe. The trouble with that is that every time we increase our sensitivity to see deeper into space we find more and yet more galaxies yet further away.

Very few of the theories of astrophysics hold up under close scrutiny and even the most dedicated scientists are thinking that using the phrase "And God Created the Universe" might be as accurate as any.
20-11-2018 19:53
(21552)
Wake wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

The laws of conservation of energy plainly show that perpetual motion or anything even with low enough losses to appear to be that way is impossible.

But there are realities in the universe that can lead some people on. The motions of the Universe are such that there is only 1/10th of the visible matter than would be necessary under physical laws. This is why the totally unproven theory of dark matter exists and why so many people are trying to find evidence not only of that dark matter but what constitutes it.

Also, in a Big Bang Universe there would have been a gigantic explosion followed by the creation of the entire mass of the universe in microseconds followed by an expansion until the gravity pull of that matter slowed the universe to a stop and a contraction occurred pulling all of the matter and energy back into another huge black hole that repeated the entire cycle of events.

But this cannot be true because the universe is not slowing - it is accelerating.

Furthermore the means we have to approximate the age of the universe is to assume that the stars and galaxies that are the furthest away are the edge of the universe and hence the speed of light from there to here can be used to calculate the age of the universe. The trouble with that is that every time we increase our sensitivity to see deeper into space we find more and yet more galaxies yet further away.

Very few of the theories of astrophysics hold up under close scrutiny and even the most dedicated scientists are thinking that using the phrase "And God Created the Universe" might be as accurate as any.

It is also quite possible the Universe was never created and therefore will have no end. It instead has always existed, and always will. This is known as the Theory of the Continuum. Like the Theory of the Big Bang, it is also a nonscientific theory.

Theories of science must be falsifiable. That means they also must be testable using tests designed to destroy them. It is not possible to test any theory based on a past unobserved event. No one has a time machine.

Science has no theories about a past unobserved event. Any such theory is a nonscientific one.

The Parrot Killer

26-04-2019 01:46
dehammer
★★★☆☆
(480)
This sounds like a device someone tried to claim proved perpetual motion was possible. My science class even built one to see what was happening to it.

It involved a ping pong ball with a magnet inside a glass tube with wire wrapped around it. The tube would be turned over by a tiny motor and the ball would rise up inside the glass. Supposedly it would produce enough energy to run the motor to turn it over. Of course you needed a capacity to absorb the energy as it rose, and then release it when it reached the top to run the motor.

Surprising it lasted a lot longer than anyone expected it to. I think it flipped over about 50 times before it no longer had the energy to flip.
26-04-2019 02:56
(21552)
dehammer wrote:
This sounds like a device someone tried to claim proved perpetual motion was possible.

No, something that simply exists is not a perpetual motion machine.
dehammer wrote:
My science class even built one to see what was happening to it.
Bet it didn't work.
dehammer wrote:
It involved a ping pong ball with a magnet inside a glass tube with wire wrapped around it. The tube would be turned over by a tiny motor and the ball would rise up inside the glass. Supposedly it would produce enough energy to run the motor to turn it over. Of course you needed a capacity to absorb the energy as it rose, and then release it when it reached the top to run the motor.

Surprising it lasted a lot longer than anyone expected it to. I think it flipped over about 50 times before it no longer had the energy to flip.

So the machine failed. It was not a perpetual motion machine.

The Parrot Killer

26-04-2019 03:07
dehammer
★★★☆☆
(480)
Ayep. It was part of my teachers lecture on what a perpetual motion device was and why it would not work.

I have found a surprising number of people do not know what the definition of a perpetual machine is.
26-04-2019 03:18
(21552)
dehammer wrote:
Ayep. It was part of my teachers lecture on what a perpetual motion device was and why it would not work.

I have found a surprising number of people do not know what the definition of a perpetual machine is.

Such as you?

The Parrot Killer

26-04-2019 03:42
dehammer
★★★☆☆
(480)
No, I know what it is. It is a device that works without any input or output. Such as this device I described. It was suppose to work because the ball floated, thus no input. It was not suppose to have an output because it was suppose to use all the energy in its own action.
26-04-2019 04:33
(21552)
dehammer wrote:
No, I know what it is. It is a device that works without any input or output. Such as this device I described. It was suppose to work because the ball floated, thus no input. It was not suppose to have an output because it was suppose to use all the energy in its own action.

Your magickal power source machine that you posted the patent for is a perpetual motion machine. You are trying to change the subject to an unrelated lab experiment.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate Perpetual Motion is possible, i have included the details:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Watching the Train Wreck in Slow Motion88217-03-2024 21:56
Perpetual Motion9311-03-2024 18:18
Perpetual Motion Isn't Possible12031-12-2023 13:00
LOL, this video is of a Bessler Wheel demonstrating a complete lack of perpetual motion011-12-2023 20:44
If Only Perpetual Motion Was Possible 424-10-2023 23:19
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact