Remember me
▼ Content

PARTICLE ACCELERATOR... ON A CHIP



Page 1 of 212>
PARTICLE ACCELERATOR... ON A CHIP31-10-2023 02:31
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
https://hackaday.com/2023/10/30/particle-accelerator-on-a-chip/

When you think of a particle accelerator, you usually think of some giant cyclotron with heavy-duty equipment in a massive mad-science lab. But scientists now believe they can create particle accelerators that can fit on a chip smaller than a penny. The device uses lasers and dielectrics instead of electric fields and metal. The conventional accelerators are limited by the peak fields the metallic surfaces can withstand. Dielectric materials can withstand much higher fields but, of course, don't conduct electricity.

Physicists fabricated a 225 nanometers wide channel in various sizes up to 0.5 millimeters long. An electron beam moves through the channel. Very short infrared laser pulses on top of the channels accelerate the electrons down it using tiny silicon pillars.

The electron beam entered the channel at 28,400 electron volts. They exited at 40,700 electron volts, a substantial increase. The tiny pillars are only two microns high, so fabrication is tricky. Possible applications include cancer treatment, electron microscopy, and the creation of compact high-energy lasers.

The nanofabrication required for these devices won't be in our garage any time soon. However, we hope this might lead to a new class of devices that we can use to build exciting new things. After all, remember how it used to be hard to build things using a laser?


https://spectrum.ieee.org/particle-accelerator-chip-sized

Think this is just a can-we-do-it, with little potential for anything useful/practical. A whole lot of energy, external equipment needed, for very low power output
31-10-2023 03:06
James_
★★★★★
(2205)
HarveyH55 wrote:
https://hackaday.com/2023/10/30/particle-accelerator-on-a-chip/

When you think of a particle accelerator, you usually think of some giant cyclotron with heavy-duty equipment in a massive mad-science lab. But scientists now believe they can create particle accelerators that can fit on a chip smaller than a penny. The device uses lasers and dielectrics instead of electric fields and metal. The conventional accelerators are limited by the peak fields the metallic surfaces can withstand. Dielectric materials can withstand much higher fields but, of course, don't conduct electricity.

Physicists fabricated a 225 nanometers wide channel in various sizes up to 0.5 millimeters long. An electron beam moves through the channel. Very short infrared laser pulses on top of the channels accelerate the electrons down it using tiny silicon pillars.

The electron beam entered the channel at 28,400 electron volts. They exited at 40,700 electron volts, a substantial increase. The tiny pillars are only two microns high, so fabrication is tricky. Possible applications include cancer treatment, electron microscopy, and the creation of compact high-energy lasers.

The nanofabrication required for these devices won't be in our garage any time soon. However, we hope this might lead to a new class of devices that we can use to build exciting new things. After all, remember how it used to be hard to build things using a laser?


https://spectrum.ieee.org/particle-accelerator-chip-sized

Think this is just a can-we-do-it, with little potential for anything useful/practical. A whole lot of energy, external equipment needed, for very low power output



There might actually be a useful application. If they could couple lasers that pulse basically a highly charged particle (wave) that can go through the body
then they could focus them where there's an inoperable brain tumor. Basically they could cook the tumor so the body can flush it or at least keep it from growing.
Outside of something like that, it might just be a toy for them to play with.
31-10-2023 06:44
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
https://hackaday.com/2023/10/30/particle-accelerator-on-a-chip/

When you think of a particle accelerator, you usually think of some giant cyclotron with heavy-duty equipment in a massive mad-science lab. But scientists now believe they can create particle accelerators that can fit on a chip smaller than a penny. The device uses lasers and dielectrics instead of electric fields and metal. The conventional accelerators are limited by the peak fields the metallic surfaces can withstand. Dielectric materials can withstand much higher fields but, of course, don't conduct electricity.

Physicists fabricated a 225 nanometers wide channel in various sizes up to 0.5 millimeters long. An electron beam moves through the channel. Very short infrared laser pulses on top of the channels accelerate the electrons down it using tiny silicon pillars.

The electron beam entered the channel at 28,400 electron volts. They exited at 40,700 electron volts, a substantial increase. The tiny pillars are only two microns high, so fabrication is tricky. Possible applications include cancer treatment, electron microscopy, and the creation of compact high-energy lasers.

The nanofabrication required for these devices won't be in our garage any time soon. However, we hope this might lead to a new class of devices that we can use to build exciting new things. After all, remember how it used to be hard to build things using a laser?


https://spectrum.ieee.org/particle-accelerator-chip-sized

Think this is just a can-we-do-it, with little potential for anything useful/practical. A whole lot of energy, external equipment needed, for very low power output



There might actually be a useful application. If they could couple lasers that pulse basically a highly charged particle (wave) that can go through the body
then they could focus them where there's an inoperable brain tumor. Basically they could cook the tumor so the body can flush it or at least keep it from growing.
Outside of something like that, it might just be a toy for them to play with.


They already have devices that can do that. Making them 'smaller' won't make much difference. Problem is that they aren't 'smart' particles, which only destroy the cancer. Every cancer treatment we have, also damages healthy tissue. Most will heal over time. Every cell in the path of the electron 'beam' will be damaged/destroyed, just as the cancer cells. One surviving cancer cell, makes it likely the tumor will reform. That's why they always follow up with chemotherapy. Which, is literally poison therapy. Would doubt it's killed as many as it's saved. The chemotherapy never listed as a contributing factor, for liability reasons. Beside, the dead person signed forms...

Always thought CRTs, tube-type TVs/monitors were particle accelerators. An electron beam is scanned across a phosphor coated screen.
31-10-2023 12:29
James_
★★★★★
(2205)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
https://hackaday.com/2023/10/30/particle-accelerator-on-a-chip/

When you think of a particle accelerator, you usually think of some giant cyclotron with heavy-duty equipment in a massive mad-science lab. But scientists now believe they can create particle accelerators that can fit on a chip smaller than a penny. The device uses lasers and dielectrics instead of electric fields and metal. The conventional accelerators are limited by the peak fields the metallic surfaces can withstand. Dielectric materials can withstand much higher fields but, of course, don't conduct electricity.

Physicists fabricated a 225 nanometers wide channel in various sizes up to 0.5 millimeters long. An electron beam moves through the channel. Very short infrared laser pulses on top of the channels accelerate the electrons down it using tiny silicon pillars.

The electron beam entered the channel at 28,400 electron volts. They exited at 40,700 electron volts, a substantial increase. The tiny pillars are only two microns high, so fabrication is tricky. Possible applications include cancer treatment, electron microscopy, and the creation of compact high-energy lasers.

The nanofabrication required for these devices won't be in our garage any time soon. However, we hope this might lead to a new class of devices that we can use to build exciting new things. After all, remember how it used to be hard to build things using a laser?


https://spectrum.ieee.org/particle-accelerator-chip-sized

Think this is just a can-we-do-it, with little potential for anything useful/practical. A whole lot of energy, external equipment needed, for very low power output



There might actually be a useful application. If they could couple lasers that pulse basically a highly charged particle (wave) that can go through the body
then they could focus them where there's an inoperable brain tumor. Basically they could cook the tumor so the body can flush it or at least keep it from growing.
Outside of something like that, it might just be a toy for them to play with.


They already have devices that can do that. Making them 'smaller' won't make much difference. Problem is that they aren't 'smart' particles, which only destroy the cancer. Every cancer treatment we have, also damages healthy tissue. Most will heal over time. Every cell in the path of the electron 'beam' will be damaged/destroyed, just as the cancer cells. One surviving cancer cell, makes it likely the tumor will reform. That's why they always follow up with chemotherapy. Which, is literally poison therapy. Would doubt it's killed as many as it's saved. The chemotherapy never listed as a contributing factor, for liability reasons. Beside, the dead person signed forms...

Always thought CRTs, tube-type TVs/monitors were particle accelerators. An electron beam is scanned across a phosphor coated screen.



Harvey, I always thought the CRT was an anode and not a cathode with the phosphor screen being the cathode. I never thought of it as a
particle accelerator but you are right. I checked on what they use for radiation therapy. It might be easier on a person if they inserted 2 thin needles like for acupuncture into the tumor and then hit the paddles. It'd be funny in a way if they could electrocute cancer cells that way. Overclock a tumor like its the processor on your cpu.
They might've over complicated it when they went with the LINAC as designed.
I think the chemotherapy is to give the beam from the LINAC a ground. Basically a metallic mixture coats the tumor.
31-10-2023 13:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
HarveyH55 wrote:
https://hackaday.com/2023/10/30/particle-accelerator-on-a-chip/

When you think of a particle accelerator, you usually think of some giant cyclotron with heavy-duty equipment in a massive mad-science lab. But scientists now believe they can create particle accelerators that can fit on a chip smaller than a penny. The device uses lasers and dielectrics instead of electric fields and metal. The conventional accelerators are limited by the peak fields the metallic surfaces can withstand. Dielectric materials can withstand much higher fields but, of course, don't conduct electricity.

Physicists fabricated a 225 nanometers wide channel in various sizes up to 0.5 millimeters long. An electron beam moves through the channel. Very short infrared laser pulses on top of the channels accelerate the electrons down it using tiny silicon pillars.

The electron beam entered the channel at 28,400 electron volts. They exited at 40,700 electron volts, a substantial increase. The tiny pillars are only two microns high, so fabrication is tricky. Possible applications include cancer treatment, electron microscopy, and the creation of compact high-energy lasers.

The nanofabrication required for these devices won't be in our garage any time soon. However, we hope this might lead to a new class of devices that we can use to build exciting new things. After all, remember how it used to be hard to build things using a laser?


https://spectrum.ieee.org/particle-accelerator-chip-sized

Think this is just a can-we-do-it, with little potential for anything useful/practical. A whole lot of energy, external equipment needed, for very low power output


40000 volts would melt a microchip in about .00001 microseconds

Do feel free to try again


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
31-10-2023 19:12
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
https://hackaday.com/2023/10/30/particle-accelerator-on-a-chip/

When you think of a particle accelerator, you usually think of some giant cyclotron with heavy-duty equipment in a massive mad-science lab. But scientists now believe they can create particle accelerators that can fit on a chip smaller than a penny. The device uses lasers and dielectrics instead of electric fields and metal. The conventional accelerators are limited by the peak fields the metallic surfaces can withstand. Dielectric materials can withstand much higher fields but, of course, don't conduct electricity.

Physicists fabricated a 225 nanometers wide channel in various sizes up to 0.5 millimeters long. An electron beam moves through the channel. Very short infrared laser pulses on top of the channels accelerate the electrons down it using tiny silicon pillars.

The electron beam entered the channel at 28,400 electron volts. They exited at 40,700 electron volts, a substantial increase. The tiny pillars are only two microns high, so fabrication is tricky. Possible applications include cancer treatment, electron microscopy, and the creation of compact high-energy lasers.

The nanofabrication required for these devices won't be in our garage any time soon. However, we hope this might lead to a new class of devices that we can use to build exciting new things. After all, remember how it used to be hard to build things using a laser?


https://spectrum.ieee.org/particle-accelerator-chip-sized

Think this is just a can-we-do-it, with little potential for anything useful/practical. A whole lot of energy, external equipment needed, for very low power output



There might actually be a useful application. If they could couple lasers that pulse basically a highly charged particle (wave) that can go through the body
then they could focus them where there's an inoperable brain tumor. Basically they could cook the tumor so the body can flush it or at least keep it from growing.
Outside of something like that, it might just be a toy for them to play with.


They already have devices that can do that. Making them 'smaller' won't make much difference. Problem is that they aren't 'smart' particles, which only destroy the cancer. Every cancer treatment we have, also damages healthy tissue. Most will heal over time. Every cell in the path of the electron 'beam' will be damaged/destroyed, just as the cancer cells. One surviving cancer cell, makes it likely the tumor will reform. That's why they always follow up with chemotherapy. Which, is literally poison therapy. Would doubt it's killed as many as it's saved. The chemotherapy never listed as a contributing factor, for liability reasons. Beside, the dead person signed forms...

Always thought CRTs, tube-type TVs/monitors were particle accelerators. An electron beam is scanned across a phosphor coated screen.

Yes. ALL electronic tubes are particle accelerators, even fluorescent and neon lights.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
31-10-2023 19:20
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
https://hackaday.com/2023/10/30/particle-accelerator-on-a-chip/

When you think of a particle accelerator, you usually think of some giant cyclotron with heavy-duty equipment in a massive mad-science lab. But scientists now believe they can create particle accelerators that can fit on a chip smaller than a penny. The device uses lasers and dielectrics instead of electric fields and metal. The conventional accelerators are limited by the peak fields the metallic surfaces can withstand. Dielectric materials can withstand much higher fields but, of course, don't conduct electricity.

Physicists fabricated a 225 nanometers wide channel in various sizes up to 0.5 millimeters long. An electron beam moves through the channel. Very short infrared laser pulses on top of the channels accelerate the electrons down it using tiny silicon pillars.

The electron beam entered the channel at 28,400 electron volts. They exited at 40,700 electron volts, a substantial increase. The tiny pillars are only two microns high, so fabrication is tricky. Possible applications include cancer treatment, electron microscopy, and the creation of compact high-energy lasers.

The nanofabrication required for these devices won't be in our garage any time soon. However, we hope this might lead to a new class of devices that we can use to build exciting new things. After all, remember how it used to be hard to build things using a laser?


https://spectrum.ieee.org/particle-accelerator-chip-sized

Think this is just a can-we-do-it, with little potential for anything useful/practical. A whole lot of energy, external equipment needed, for very low power output



There might actually be a useful application. If they could couple lasers that pulse basically a highly charged particle (wave) that can go through the body
then they could focus them where there's an inoperable brain tumor. Basically they could cook the tumor so the body can flush it or at least keep it from growing.
Outside of something like that, it might just be a toy for them to play with.


They already have devices that can do that. Making them 'smaller' won't make much difference. Problem is that they aren't 'smart' particles, which only destroy the cancer. Every cancer treatment we have, also damages healthy tissue. Most will heal over time. Every cell in the path of the electron 'beam' will be damaged/destroyed, just as the cancer cells. One surviving cancer cell, makes it likely the tumor will reform. That's why they always follow up with chemotherapy. Which, is literally poison therapy. Would doubt it's killed as many as it's saved. The chemotherapy never listed as a contributing factor, for liability reasons. Beside, the dead person signed forms...

Always thought CRTs, tube-type TVs/monitors were particle accelerators. An electron beam is scanned across a phosphor coated screen.



Harvey, I always thought the CRT was an anode and not a cathode with the phosphor screen being the cathode.

A CRT is an electronic vacuum tube (with a funny shape). It has both a cathode and an anode, as well as grids and screens (not the part you watch video on).

In a circuit, the cathode is located in the neck of the tube, with the the bell end being the anode (typically 27kV). Beam focusing electrodes also exist in this tube to form the particles (electrons) into a tight beam. The beam is deflected by a magnetic field (coming from a set of coils on the neck right up against the bell, and called a 'yoke').

The anode is located in the bell, but is NOT the visible screen covered with phosphors. It is located in the BACK of the bell.

The high speed electrons do have mass (like any particle). The don't go directly for the anode, but are moving so fast they hit the phosphors first. The high voltage on the anode is what gives them their speed though.

X ray machines also use a vacuum tube, accelerating electrons in much the same way. Instead of using phosphors that generate visible light, the target in an X ray tube generates X rays.

Electronic tubes are still used today in common applications. One such that is probably in your home right now is a microwave oven.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 31-10-2023 19:21
31-10-2023 19:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
https://hackaday.com/2023/10/30/particle-accelerator-on-a-chip/

When you think of a particle accelerator, you usually think of some giant cyclotron with heavy-duty equipment in a massive mad-science lab. But scientists now believe they can create particle accelerators that can fit on a chip smaller than a penny. The device uses lasers and dielectrics instead of electric fields and metal. The conventional accelerators are limited by the peak fields the metallic surfaces can withstand. Dielectric materials can withstand much higher fields but, of course, don't conduct electricity.

Physicists fabricated a 225 nanometers wide channel in various sizes up to 0.5 millimeters long. An electron beam moves through the channel. Very short infrared laser pulses on top of the channels accelerate the electrons down it using tiny silicon pillars.

The electron beam entered the channel at 28,400 electron volts. They exited at 40,700 electron volts, a substantial increase. The tiny pillars are only two microns high, so fabrication is tricky. Possible applications include cancer treatment, electron microscopy, and the creation of compact high-energy lasers.

The nanofabrication required for these devices won't be in our garage any time soon. However, we hope this might lead to a new class of devices that we can use to build exciting new things. After all, remember how it used to be hard to build things using a laser?


https://spectrum.ieee.org/particle-accelerator-chip-sized

Think this is just a can-we-do-it, with little potential for anything useful/practical. A whole lot of energy, external equipment needed, for very low power output



There might actually be a useful application. If they could couple lasers that pulse basically a highly charged particle (wave) that can go through the body
then they could focus them where there's an inoperable brain tumor. Basically they could cook the tumor so the body can flush it or at least keep it from growing.
Outside of something like that, it might just be a toy for them to play with.


They already have devices that can do that. Making them 'smaller' won't make much difference. Problem is that they aren't 'smart' particles, which only destroy the cancer. Every cancer treatment we have, also damages healthy tissue. Most will heal over time. Every cell in the path of the electron 'beam' will be damaged/destroyed, just as the cancer cells. One surviving cancer cell, makes it likely the tumor will reform. That's why they always follow up with chemotherapy. Which, is literally poison therapy. Would doubt it's killed as many as it's saved. The chemotherapy never listed as a contributing factor, for liability reasons. Beside, the dead person signed forms...

Always thought CRTs, tube-type TVs/monitors were particle accelerators. An electron beam is scanned across a phosphor coated screen.



Harvey, I always thought the CRT was an anode and not a cathode with the phosphor screen being the cathode.

A CRT is an electronic vacuum tube (with a funny shape). It has both a cathode and an anode, as well as grids and screens (not the part you watch video on).

In a circuit, the cathode is located in the neck of the tube, with the the bell end being the anode (typically 27kV). Beam focusing electrodes also exist in this tube to form the particles (electrons) into a tight beam. The beam is deflected by a magnetic field (coming from a set of coils on the neck right up against the bell, and called a 'yoke').

The anode is located in the bell, but is NOT the visible screen covered with phosphors. It is located in the BACK of the bell.

The high speed electrons do have mass (like any particle). The don't go directly for the anode, but are moving so fast they hit the phosphors first. The high voltage on the anode is what gives them their speed though.

X ray machines also use a vacuum tube, accelerating electrons in much the same way. Instead of using phosphors that generate visible light, the target in an X ray tube generates X rays.

Electronic tubes are still used today in common applications. One such that is probably in your home right now is a microwave oven.


Which was interesting about 100 years ago


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-11-2023 02:30
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
https://hackaday.com/2023/10/30/particle-accelerator-on-a-chip/

When you think of a particle accelerator, you usually think of some giant cyclotron with heavy-duty equipment in a massive mad-science lab. But scientists now believe they can create particle accelerators that can fit on a chip smaller than a penny. The device uses lasers and dielectrics instead of electric fields and metal. The conventional accelerators are limited by the peak fields the metallic surfaces can withstand. Dielectric materials can withstand much higher fields but, of course, don't conduct electricity.

Physicists fabricated a 225 nanometers wide channel in various sizes up to 0.5 millimeters long. An electron beam moves through the channel. Very short infrared laser pulses on top of the channels accelerate the electrons down it using tiny silicon pillars.

The electron beam entered the channel at 28,400 electron volts. They exited at 40,700 electron volts, a substantial increase. The tiny pillars are only two microns high, so fabrication is tricky. Possible applications include cancer treatment, electron microscopy, and the creation of compact high-energy lasers.

The nanofabrication required for these devices won't be in our garage any time soon. However, we hope this might lead to a new class of devices that we can use to build exciting new things. After all, remember how it used to be hard to build things using a laser?


https://spectrum.ieee.org/particle-accelerator-chip-sized

Think this is just a can-we-do-it, with little potential for anything useful/practical. A whole lot of energy, external equipment needed, for very low power output


40000 volts would melt a microchip in about .00001 microseconds

Do feel free to try again


Admit it, you know nothing...
01-11-2023 03:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
https://hackaday.com/2023/10/30/particle-accelerator-on-a-chip/

When you think of a particle accelerator, you usually think of some giant cyclotron with heavy-duty equipment in a massive mad-science lab. But scientists now believe they can create particle accelerators that can fit on a chip smaller than a penny. The device uses lasers and dielectrics instead of electric fields and metal. The conventional accelerators are limited by the peak fields the metallic surfaces can withstand. Dielectric materials can withstand much higher fields but, of course, don't conduct electricity.

Physicists fabricated a 225 nanometers wide channel in various sizes up to 0.5 millimeters long. An electron beam moves through the channel. Very short infrared laser pulses on top of the channels accelerate the electrons down it using tiny silicon pillars.

The electron beam entered the channel at 28,400 electron volts. They exited at 40,700 electron volts, a substantial increase. The tiny pillars are only two microns high, so fabrication is tricky. Possible applications include cancer treatment, electron microscopy, and the creation of compact high-energy lasers.

The nanofabrication required for these devices won't be in our garage any time soon. However, we hope this might lead to a new class of devices that we can use to build exciting new things. After all, remember how it used to be hard to build things using a laser?


https://spectrum.ieee.org/particle-accelerator-chip-sized

Think this is just a can-we-do-it, with little potential for anything useful/practical. A whole lot of energy, external equipment needed, for very low power output


40000 volts would melt a microchip in about .00001 microseconds

Do feel free to try again


Admit it, you know nothing...


I know that 40000 volts can go thru a cable but not the near atom wide wires in a chip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HblPucwN-m0


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 01-11-2023 03:20
01-11-2023 17:42
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
40kv is the potential, but you need amps (current) for the electrons to flow. The wire is gauged for how much current flows through the chip. Computer chips are usually low power, so only need fine gauge wire. But, they don't have to even use wire... Lot of consumer electronics use COB chips (circuit on board). It's a black blob on the circuit board. Pisses me off too...

Sure, you can burn up any component by applying more power than they were designed to handle.
01-11-2023 18:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
HarveyH55 wrote:
https://hackaday.com/2023/10/30/particle-accelerator-on-a-chip/

When you think of a particle accelerator, you usually think of some giant cyclotron with heavy-duty equipment in a massive mad-science lab. But scientists now believe they can create particle accelerators that can fit on a chip smaller than a penny. The device uses lasers and dielectrics instead of electric fields and metal. The conventional accelerators are limited by the peak fields the metallic surfaces can withstand. Dielectric materials can withstand much higher fields but, of course, don't conduct electricity.

Physicists fabricated a 225 nanometers wide channel in various sizes up to 0.5 millimeters long. An electron beam moves through the channel. Very short infrared laser pulses on top of the channels accelerate the electrons down it using tiny silicon pillars.

The electron beam entered the channel at 28,400 electron volts. They exited at 40,700 electron volts, a substantial increase. The tiny pillars are only two microns high, so fabrication is tricky. Possible applications include cancer treatment, electron microscopy, and the creation of compact high-energy lasers.

The nanofabrication required for these devices won't be in our garage any time soon. However, we hope this might lead to a new class of devices that we can use to build exciting new things. After all, remember how it used to be hard to build things using a laser?


https://spectrum.ieee.org/particle-accelerator-chip-sized

Think this is just a can-we-do-it, with little potential for anything useful/practical. A whole lot of energy, external equipment needed, for very low power output


LOL 40700 volts thru a 223 nanometer wide wire.

ROTMFFLMMFAO


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-11-2023 21:03
James_
★★★★★
(2205)
Swan, learn the difference between 1 eV and 1 V.
The first is a unit of energy. The second is energy per coulomb of charge (electrons).

The eV is a unit of energy equal to the work required to move a single electron between two points having a potential difference of 1 volt.

A volt is energy per coulomb of charge (6.24 x 10^18 electrons) required to move the charge between two points. Units are Joules/coulomb.

1 eV = 1.602 x 10^-19 Joules.

And since I doubt you know math Swanee (religious teacher. specifically : a senior member of a religious order) if you multiply 1.602 x 10 = 16.02. Then because it's to the negative 19th power you simply move the decimal 19 places to the left so it looks like
0.0000000000000000001602. And then when multiplied by 40, 000 or 4 x 10^4 then you can simply subtract the 10^4 from the 10-19 so it 1.602 x 10^15 or
0.00000000000001602.
See how easy that is Swanee if you would've just read the article? Basically what they're sending through the nanotube is wave energy such as a microwave. They've been experimenting with using microwaves for flipping qubits (time crystals) in quantum computers. And with such a small wire, who knows it might be for something like a quantum computer. What do you think? Could having the voltage change in a nanotube improve the efficiency of quantum computing?
Edited on 01-11-2023 21:21
01-11-2023 21:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
James_ wrote:
Swan, learn the difference between 1 eV and 1 V.
The first is a unit of energy. The second is energy per coulomb of charge (electrons).

The eV is a unit of energy equal to the work required to move a single electron between two points having a potential difference of 1 volt.

A volt is energy per coulomb of charge (6.24 x 10^18 electrons) required to move the charge between two points. Units are Joules/coulomb.

1 eV = 1.602 x 10^-19 Joules.

And since I doubt you know math Swanee (religious teacher. specifically : a senior member of a religious order) if you multiply 1.602 x 10 = 16.02. Then because it's to the negative 19th power you simply move the decimal 19 places to the left so it looks like
0.0000000000000000001602. And then when multiplied by 40, 000 or 4 x 10^4 then you can simply subtract the 10^4 from the 10-19 so it 1.602 x 10^15 or
0.00000000000001602.
See how easy that is Swanee if you would've just read the article? Basically what they're sending through the nanotube is wave energy such as a microwave. They've been experimenting with using microwaves for flipping qubits (time crystals) in quantum computers. And with such a small wire, who knows it might be for something like a quantum computer. What do you think? Could having the voltage change in a nanotube improve the efficiency of quantum computing?


And you need to learn that the internet is a scam that exist to make money, the scam is allowed because governments run the scam. Fact, 58% of the people dying of covid are fully vaccinated with the government scam vaccine.

See ys sucker, I'll piss on your grave


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-11-2023 21:45
James_
★★★★★
(2205)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan, learn the difference between 1 eV and 1 V.
The first is a unit of energy. The second is energy per coulomb of charge (electrons).

The eV is a unit of energy equal to the work required to move a single electron between two points having a potential difference of 1 volt.

A volt is energy per coulomb of charge (6.24 x 10^18 electrons) required to move the charge between two points. Units are Joules/coulomb.

1 eV = 1.602 x 10^-19 Joules.

And since I doubt you know math Swanee (religious teacher. specifically : a senior member of a religious order) if you multiply 1.602 x 10 = 16.02. Then because it's to the negative 19th power you simply move the decimal 19 places to the left so it looks like
0.0000000000000000001602. And then when multiplied by 40, 000 or 4 x 10^4 then you can simply subtract the 10^4 from the 10-19 so it 1.602 x 10^15 or
0.00000000000001602.
See how easy that is Swanee if you would've just read the article? Basically what they're sending through the nanotube is wave energy such as a microwave. They've been experimenting with using microwaves for flipping qubits (time crystals) in quantum computers. And with such a small wire, who knows it might be for something like a quantum computer. What do you think? Could having the voltage change in a nanotube improve the efficiency of quantum computing?


And you need to learn that the internet is a scam that exist to make money, the scam is allowed because governments run the scam. Fact, 58% of the people dying of covid are fully vaccinated with the government scam vaccine.

See ys sucker, I'll piss on your grave



Ummm, this thread is about a particle accelerator on a chip. We've discussed quantum computers in here and it was Harvey who started that thread like he did this one. Myself, I just wondered when the particle became more energetic if that had to do with some property of the nanotube and if not then what was responsible for the increase in eVs?
01-11-2023 21:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan, learn the difference between 1 eV and 1 V.
The first is a unit of energy. The second is energy per coulomb of charge (electrons).

The eV is a unit of energy equal to the work required to move a single electron between two points having a potential difference of 1 volt.

A volt is energy per coulomb of charge (6.24 x 10^18 electrons) required to move the charge between two points. Units are Joules/coulomb.

1 eV = 1.602 x 10^-19 Joules.

And since I doubt you know math Swanee (religious teacher. specifically : a senior member of a religious order) if you multiply 1.602 x 10 = 16.02. Then because it's to the negative 19th power you simply move the decimal 19 places to the left so it looks like
0.0000000000000000001602. And then when multiplied by 40, 000 or 4 x 10^4 then you can simply subtract the 10^4 from the 10-19 so it 1.602 x 10^15 or
0.00000000000001602.
See how easy that is Swanee if you would've just read the article? Basically what they're sending through the nanotube is wave energy such as a microwave. They've been experimenting with using microwaves for flipping qubits (time crystals) in quantum computers. And with such a small wire, who knows it might be for something like a quantum computer. What do you think? Could having the voltage change in a nanotube improve the efficiency of quantum computing?


And you need to learn that the internet is a scam that exist to make money, the scam is allowed because governments run the scam. Fact, 58% of the people dying of covid are fully vaccinated with the government scam vaccine.

See ys sucker, I'll piss on your grave



Ummm, this thread is about a particle accelerator on a chip. We've discussed quantum computers in here and it was Harvey who started that thread like he did this one. Myself, I just wondered when the particle became more energetic if that had to do with some property of the nanotube and if not then what was responsible for the increase in eVs?


What speed are the particles on the chip accelerated too. At CERN, At full power, trillions of protons will race around the LHC accelerator ring 11 245 times a second, travelling at 99.9999991% the speed of light, or 670 million miles per hour. Two beams of protons will each travel at a maximum energy of 7 TeV (tera-electronvolt), corresponding to head-to-head collisions of 14 TeV.

So how does one measure 99% the speed of light on a thumbnail where the particle only travels 0 miles, 0 feet, 0 inches and even 0 cm?

LOL, have you seen the new data on bigfoot? because bigfoot mating with Ivory Billed woodpeckers makes as much sense as a particle accelerator on a Frito lay corn chip


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 01-11-2023 22:42
01-11-2023 22:48
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
https://hackaday.com/2023/10/30/particle-accelerator-on-a-chip/

When you think of a particle accelerator, you usually think of some giant cyclotron with heavy-duty equipment in a massive mad-science lab. But scientists now believe they can create particle accelerators that can fit on a chip smaller than a penny. The device uses lasers and dielectrics instead of electric fields and metal. The conventional accelerators are limited by the peak fields the metallic surfaces can withstand. Dielectric materials can withstand much higher fields but, of course, don't conduct electricity.

Physicists fabricated a 225 nanometers wide channel in various sizes up to 0.5 millimeters long. An electron beam moves through the channel. Very short infrared laser pulses on top of the channels accelerate the electrons down it using tiny silicon pillars.

The electron beam entered the channel at 28,400 electron volts. They exited at 40,700 electron volts, a substantial increase. The tiny pillars are only two microns high, so fabrication is tricky. Possible applications include cancer treatment, electron microscopy, and the creation of compact high-energy lasers.

The nanofabrication required for these devices won't be in our garage any time soon. However, we hope this might lead to a new class of devices that we can use to build exciting new things. After all, remember how it used to be hard to build things using a laser?


https://spectrum.ieee.org/particle-accelerator-chip-sized

Think this is just a can-we-do-it, with little potential for anything useful/practical. A whole lot of energy, external equipment needed, for very low power output



There might actually be a useful application. If they could couple lasers that pulse basically a highly charged particle (wave) that can go through the body
then they could focus them where there's an inoperable brain tumor. Basically they could cook the tumor so the body can flush it or at least keep it from growing.
Outside of something like that, it might just be a toy for them to play with.


They already have devices that can do that. Making them 'smaller' won't make much difference. Problem is that they aren't 'smart' particles, which only destroy the cancer. Every cancer treatment we have, also damages healthy tissue. Most will heal over time. Every cell in the path of the electron 'beam' will be damaged/destroyed, just as the cancer cells. One surviving cancer cell, makes it likely the tumor will reform. That's why they always follow up with chemotherapy. Which, is literally poison therapy. Would doubt it's killed as many as it's saved. The chemotherapy never listed as a contributing factor, for liability reasons. Beside, the dead person signed forms...

Always thought CRTs, tube-type TVs/monitors were particle accelerators. An electron beam is scanned across a phosphor coated screen.



Harvey, I always thought the CRT was an anode and not a cathode with the phosphor screen being the cathode.

A CRT is an electronic vacuum tube (with a funny shape). It has both a cathode and an anode, as well as grids and screens (not the part you watch video on).

In a circuit, the cathode is located in the neck of the tube, with the the bell end being the anode (typically 27kV). Beam focusing electrodes also exist in this tube to form the particles (electrons) into a tight beam. The beam is deflected by a magnetic field (coming from a set of coils on the neck right up against the bell, and called a 'yoke').

The anode is located in the bell, but is NOT the visible screen covered with phosphors. It is located in the BACK of the bell.

The high speed electrons do have mass (like any particle). The don't go directly for the anode, but are moving so fast they hit the phosphors first. The high voltage on the anode is what gives them their speed though.

X ray machines also use a vacuum tube, accelerating electrons in much the same way. Instead of using phosphors that generate visible light, the target in an X ray tube generates X rays.

Electronic tubes are still used today in common applications. One such that is probably in your home right now is a microwave oven.


Which was interesting about 100 years ago

What? That vacuum tubes are still used in 2023 in common applications?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-11-2023 22:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
https://hackaday.com/2023/10/30/particle-accelerator-on-a-chip/

When you think of a particle accelerator, you usually think of some giant cyclotron with heavy-duty equipment in a massive mad-science lab. But scientists now believe they can create particle accelerators that can fit on a chip smaller than a penny. The device uses lasers and dielectrics instead of electric fields and metal. The conventional accelerators are limited by the peak fields the metallic surfaces can withstand. Dielectric materials can withstand much higher fields but, of course, don't conduct electricity.

Physicists fabricated a 225 nanometers wide channel in various sizes up to 0.5 millimeters long. An electron beam moves through the channel. Very short infrared laser pulses on top of the channels accelerate the electrons down it using tiny silicon pillars.

The electron beam entered the channel at 28,400 electron volts. They exited at 40,700 electron volts, a substantial increase. The tiny pillars are only two microns high, so fabrication is tricky. Possible applications include cancer treatment, electron microscopy, and the creation of compact high-energy lasers.

The nanofabrication required for these devices won't be in our garage any time soon. However, we hope this might lead to a new class of devices that we can use to build exciting new things. After all, remember how it used to be hard to build things using a laser?


https://spectrum.ieee.org/particle-accelerator-chip-sized

Think this is just a can-we-do-it, with little potential for anything useful/practical. A whole lot of energy, external equipment needed, for very low power output


40000 volts would melt a microchip in about .00001 microseconds

Do feel free to try again


Admit it, you know nothing...


I know that 40000 volts can go thru a cable but not the near atom wide wires in a chip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HblPucwN-m0
Sure it can. Voltage has no requirement for wire size.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-11-2023 22:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
https://hackaday.com/2023/10/30/particle-accelerator-on-a-chip/

When you think of a particle accelerator, you usually think of some giant cyclotron with heavy-duty equipment in a massive mad-science lab. But scientists now believe they can create particle accelerators that can fit on a chip smaller than a penny. The device uses lasers and dielectrics instead of electric fields and metal. The conventional accelerators are limited by the peak fields the metallic surfaces can withstand. Dielectric materials can withstand much higher fields but, of course, don't conduct electricity.

Physicists fabricated a 225 nanometers wide channel in various sizes up to 0.5 millimeters long. An electron beam moves through the channel. Very short infrared laser pulses on top of the channels accelerate the electrons down it using tiny silicon pillars.

The electron beam entered the channel at 28,400 electron volts. They exited at 40,700 electron volts, a substantial increase. The tiny pillars are only two microns high, so fabrication is tricky. Possible applications include cancer treatment, electron microscopy, and the creation of compact high-energy lasers.

The nanofabrication required for these devices won't be in our garage any time soon. However, we hope this might lead to a new class of devices that we can use to build exciting new things. After all, remember how it used to be hard to build things using a laser?


https://spectrum.ieee.org/particle-accelerator-chip-sized

Think this is just a can-we-do-it, with little potential for anything useful/practical. A whole lot of energy, external equipment needed, for very low power output



There might actually be a useful application. If they could couple lasers that pulse basically a highly charged particle (wave) that can go through the body
then they could focus them where there's an inoperable brain tumor. Basically they could cook the tumor so the body can flush it or at least keep it from growing.
Outside of something like that, it might just be a toy for them to play with.


They already have devices that can do that. Making them 'smaller' won't make much difference. Problem is that they aren't 'smart' particles, which only destroy the cancer. Every cancer treatment we have, also damages healthy tissue. Most will heal over time. Every cell in the path of the electron 'beam' will be damaged/destroyed, just as the cancer cells. One surviving cancer cell, makes it likely the tumor will reform. That's why they always follow up with chemotherapy. Which, is literally poison therapy. Would doubt it's killed as many as it's saved. The chemotherapy never listed as a contributing factor, for liability reasons. Beside, the dead person signed forms...

Always thought CRTs, tube-type TVs/monitors were particle accelerators. An electron beam is scanned across a phosphor coated screen.



Harvey, I always thought the CRT was an anode and not a cathode with the phosphor screen being the cathode.

A CRT is an electronic vacuum tube (with a funny shape). It has both a cathode and an anode, as well as grids and screens (not the part you watch video on).

In a circuit, the cathode is located in the neck of the tube, with the the bell end being the anode (typically 27kV). Beam focusing electrodes also exist in this tube to form the particles (electrons) into a tight beam. The beam is deflected by a magnetic field (coming from a set of coils on the neck right up against the bell, and called a 'yoke').

The anode is located in the bell, but is NOT the visible screen covered with phosphors. It is located in the BACK of the bell.

The high speed electrons do have mass (like any particle). The don't go directly for the anode, but are moving so fast they hit the phosphors first. The high voltage on the anode is what gives them their speed though.

X ray machines also use a vacuum tube, accelerating electrons in much the same way. Instead of using phosphors that generate visible light, the target in an X ray tube generates X rays.

Electronic tubes are still used today in common applications. One such that is probably in your home right now is a microwave oven.


Which was interesting about 100 years ago

What? That vacuum tubes are still used in 2023 in common applications?


Vaccuum tubes make the best blues guitar amps. So what


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-11-2023 23:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
https://hackaday.com/2023/10/30/particle-accelerator-on-a-chip/

When you think of a particle accelerator, you usually think of some giant cyclotron with heavy-duty equipment in a massive mad-science lab. But scientists now believe they can create particle accelerators that can fit on a chip smaller than a penny. The device uses lasers and dielectrics instead of electric fields and metal. The conventional accelerators are limited by the peak fields the metallic surfaces can withstand. Dielectric materials can withstand much higher fields but, of course, don't conduct electricity.

Physicists fabricated a 225 nanometers wide channel in various sizes up to 0.5 millimeters long. An electron beam moves through the channel. Very short infrared laser pulses on top of the channels accelerate the electrons down it using tiny silicon pillars.

The electron beam entered the channel at 28,400 electron volts. They exited at 40,700 electron volts, a substantial increase. The tiny pillars are only two microns high, so fabrication is tricky. Possible applications include cancer treatment, electron microscopy, and the creation of compact high-energy lasers.

The nanofabrication required for these devices won't be in our garage any time soon. However, we hope this might lead to a new class of devices that we can use to build exciting new things. After all, remember how it used to be hard to build things using a laser?


https://spectrum.ieee.org/particle-accelerator-chip-sized

Think this is just a can-we-do-it, with little potential for anything useful/practical. A whole lot of energy, external equipment needed, for very low power output


40000 volts would melt a microchip in about .00001 microseconds

Do feel free to try again


Admit it, you know nothing...


I know that 40000 volts can go thru a cable but not the near atom wide wires in a chip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HblPucwN-m0
Sure it can. Voltage has no requirement for wire size.


True but the wire size has a requirement in size to handle the load. Electrician 101, kindergarten


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-11-2023 23:32
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
HarveyH55 wrote:
40kv is the potential, but you need amps (current) for the electrons to flow. The wire is gauged for how much current flows through the chip. Computer chips are usually low power, so only need fine gauge wire. But, they don't have to even use wire... Lot of consumer electronics use COB chips (circuit on board). It's a black blob on the circuit board. Pisses me off too...

Sure, you can burn up any component by applying more power than they were designed to handle.

Amperes is the measurement unit for flowing electrons.

Current by itself is not what melts wire.

The wire has resistance. It's also a resistor.

According to Ohm's law, P = I^2*R. P is measured in watts. It is the WATTS that melt the wire.

40 AWG copper wire has a resistance of approximately 1070 ohms per 1000 ft.

Can you put 120v drop through a 40 AWG wire without melting it? Sure, IF the wire is long enough.

120v/1070 ohms = 112ma. 120v*0.112 = 13.44W
120v/2140 ohms = 56ma. 128v*0.045 = 6.7W

You will not that some solenoids in old pinball games are wrapped this way, and they work just fine.

Wire used in fuses are a bit larger. They work as fuses (even down to 1A fuses!) because the wire is so short. Too much current, and that wire melts.

For everyday use, it is usually most convenient to specify current carrying capacity of wire, rather than looking at the power, which is actually what melts the wire. In each of these types of charts, the length of wire is specified.

For example, 12 AWG wire is used in house wiring to carry a 20A circuit. The maximum distance you can go with this wire is 51 ft. If you need to go further, you must use 10 AWG on that circuit. This is part of electrical code, and for a reason.

The determining limitation for high voltage isn't the wire, it's the insulation.
Note that air is also an electrical insulator.

This is why 800kV power lines have to have more space between the wires (which have no insulation on them other than air), then 40kv power lines. Most wire insulation is good up to about 600v. Even the enamel coating on magnet wire is rated at about 600v.

Now, concerning the microchip we are going to torture:

The fine gold wires used for integrated circuits has a very low resistance per 1000 ft, but we are talking only an 1/4 inch or less.

The aluminum wire on the chip itself is even finer, and even smaller.

The insulation between conductors is tiny, meaning they can't withstand 40,000V without that insulation breaking down, blowing out the chip (shorting it). Once shorted, it's literally a brick that acts like a very tiny resistor. 40,000V through such a resistor will quickly vaporize (melt and then boil that!) such a resistor, since the current is so high (and the power is so high as a result of it!).

With all that power being dissipated into said resistor, you soon won't see said resistor anymore! It will quickly vaporize.

It doesn't end there either. The space where the chip was is not air, and 40,000v can easily jump a gap that small. The chip is replaced by a continuous arc.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-11-2023 23:53
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21579)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
https://hackaday.com/2023/10/30/particle-accelerator-on-a-chip/

When you think of a particle accelerator, you usually think of some giant cyclotron with heavy-duty equipment in a massive mad-science lab. But scientists now believe they can create particle accelerators that can fit on a chip smaller than a penny. The device uses lasers and dielectrics instead of electric fields and metal. The conventional accelerators are limited by the peak fields the metallic surfaces can withstand. Dielectric materials can withstand much higher fields but, of course, don't conduct electricity.

Physicists fabricated a 225 nanometers wide channel in various sizes up to 0.5 millimeters long. An electron beam moves through the channel. Very short infrared laser pulses on top of the channels accelerate the electrons down it using tiny silicon pillars.

The electron beam entered the channel at 28,400 electron volts. They exited at 40,700 electron volts, a substantial increase. The tiny pillars are only two microns high, so fabrication is tricky. Possible applications include cancer treatment, electron microscopy, and the creation of compact high-energy lasers.

The nanofabrication required for these devices won't be in our garage any time soon. However, we hope this might lead to a new class of devices that we can use to build exciting new things. After all, remember how it used to be hard to build things using a laser?


https://spectrum.ieee.org/particle-accelerator-chip-sized

Think this is just a can-we-do-it, with little potential for anything useful/practical. A whole lot of energy, external equipment needed, for very low power output


40000 volts would melt a microchip in about .00001 microseconds

Do feel free to try again


Admit it, you know nothing...


I know that 40000 volts can go thru a cable but not the near atom wide wires in a chip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HblPucwN-m0
Sure it can. Voltage has no requirement for wire size.


True but the wire size has a requirement in size to handle the load. Electrician 101, kindergarten

Voltage is not load.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
02-11-2023 00:03
James_
★★★★★
(2205)
Swan wrote:


What speed are the particles on the chip accelerated too. At CERN, At full power, trillions of protons will race around the LHC accelerator ring 11 245 times a second, travelling at 99.9999991% the speed of light, or 670 million miles per hour. Two beams of protons will each travel at a maximum energy of 7 TeV (tera-electronvolt), corresponding to head-to-head collisions of 14 TeV.

So how does one measure 99% the speed of light on a thumbnail where the particle only travels 0 miles, 0 feet, 0 inches and even 0 cm?

LOL, have you seen the new data on bigfoot? because bigfoot mating with Ivory Billed woodpeckers makes as much sense as a particle accelerator on a Frito lay corn chip



With a Hadron collider you need glass about 4 feet thick to contain the radiation.
With the chip, if the nanotube increase the eV (electron voltage) of the wave then when they say "accelerator", does eV 25,000 to eV40,000 have anything to do with E = hv?

In plain English then energy = 6.62607015×10^−34 J⋅Hz^−1 * frequency (v).
Frequency is the speed of light divided by the length of the wave (c/λ). And with accelerating something like a microwave 300 MHz (λ = 1 m) up to 300 GHz (λ = 1 mm), plenty of room for "accelerating" or changing the frequency so it has more eVs.

And when a particle is accelerated in something like a Hadron collider then it's KE = 1/2mv^2. A change of energy can occur by increasing the velocity or the rate at which something cycles.
Edited on 02-11-2023 00:16
02-11-2023 00:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


What speed are the particles on the chip accelerated too. At CERN, At full power, trillions of protons will race around the LHC accelerator ring 11 245 times a second, travelling at 99.9999991% the speed of light, or 670 million miles per hour. Two beams of protons will each travel at a maximum energy of 7 TeV (tera-electronvolt), corresponding to head-to-head collisions of 14 TeV.

So how does one measure 99% the speed of light on a thumbnail where the particle only travels 0 miles, 0 feet, 0 inches and even 0 cm?

LOL, have you seen the new data on bigfoot? because bigfoot mating with Ivory Billed woodpeckers makes as much sense as a particle accelerator on a Frito lay corn chip



With a Hadron collider you need glass about 4 feet thick to contain the radiation.
With the chip, if the nanotube increase the eV (electron voltage) of the wave then when they say "accelerator", does eV 25,000 to eV40,000 have anything to do with E = hv?


Which parts of CERN are made of glass?




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-11-2023 00:26
James_
★★★★★
(2205)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


What speed are the particles on the chip accelerated too. At CERN, At full power, trillions of protons will race around the LHC accelerator ring 11 245 times a second, travelling at 99.9999991% the speed of light, or 670 million miles per hour. Two beams of protons will each travel at a maximum energy of 7 TeV (tera-electronvolt), corresponding to head-to-head collisions of 14 TeV.

So how does one measure 99% the speed of light on a thumbnail where the particle only travels 0 miles, 0 feet, 0 inches and even 0 cm?

LOL, have you seen the new data on bigfoot? because bigfoot mating with Ivory Billed woodpeckers makes as much sense as a particle accelerator on a Frito lay corn chip



With a Hadron collider you need glass about 4 feet thick to contain the radiation.
With the chip, if the nanotube increase the eV (electron voltage) of the wave then when they say "accelerator", does eV 25,000 to eV40,000 have anything to do with E = hv?


Which parts of CERN are made of glass?




Is that all you have? No science and no math? Weren't you laughing about something going from 25,000 eV to 40,000 eV? You know? The chip that Harvey posted about. And now you want to discuss CERN but only it's features?
You didn't know what eV stood for and now you want me to explain something else to you? I'm not the Swanee am I? Nope, that's you. And do some colliders use glass? Yep. Scale or size of the particle accelerator does matter. If glass 4 feet thick acts as a barrier for radiation, is that less expensive than basically creating a torus and then having metal shielding?

p.s., And Swanee, I never said CERN. Why you mentioned that when discussing particle accelerators was your decision, it's not the only one. And as you mentioned is it is about having the power.
Edited on 02-11-2023 00:34
02-11-2023 00:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


What speed are the particles on the chip accelerated too. At CERN, At full power, trillions of protons will race around the LHC accelerator ring 11 245 times a second, travelling at 99.9999991% the speed of light, or 670 million miles per hour. Two beams of protons will each travel at a maximum energy of 7 TeV (tera-electronvolt), corresponding to head-to-head collisions of 14 TeV.

So how does one measure 99% the speed of light on a thumbnail where the particle only travels 0 miles, 0 feet, 0 inches and even 0 cm?

LOL, have you seen the new data on bigfoot? because bigfoot mating with Ivory Billed woodpeckers makes as much sense as a particle accelerator on a Frito lay corn chip



With a Hadron collider you need glass about 4 feet thick to contain the radiation.
With the chip, if the nanotube increase the eV (electron voltage) of the wave then when they say "accelerator", does eV 25,000 to eV40,000 have anything to do with E = hv?


Which parts of CERN are made of glass?




Is that all you have? No science and no math? Weren't you laughing about something going from 25,000 eV to 40,000 eV? You know? The chip that Harvey posted about. And now you want to discuss CERN but only it's features?
You didn't know what eV stood for and now you want me to explain something else to you? I'm not the Swanee am I? Nope, that's you. And do some colliders use glass? Yep. Scale or size of the particle accelerator does matter. If glass 4 feet thick acts as a barrier for radiation, is that less expensive than basically creating a torus and then having metal shielding?

p.s., And Swanee, I never said CERN. Why you mentioned that when discussing particle accelerators was your decision, it's not the only one. And as you mentioned is it is about having the power.


Which hadron collider is made of glass?

You want math, ok fine. 1 Apple share / 7 = 7 baby Apple shares that grow up and get / 4 = 28 more baby Apple shares



Silly


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 02-11-2023 01:04
02-11-2023 01:04
James_
★★★★★
(2205)
Swan wrote:


Which hadron collider is made of glass?

Silly



Why don't you do the math to show the difference between 25,000 and 40,000 eVs in joules? 1 eV = 1.60218 x 10^-19 joules. It is what you were laughing at so don't change the subject unless you're looking for a boyfriend. And what did you tell me? I can't say no to you. I can but you believe it's your right to force yourself on me.
Why don't you get a boyfriend? What were those 20 messages you sent me? You love me? Why I have to move to another country.
And for legal purposes it is my opinion that you are a homosexual looking for love and have no mental health issues except you're in the closet. Silly boy!!

Silly? Are you that ignorant? Ooops, you've done it again! What was it Ron White said?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQv7Tr8HbGE
Edited on 02-11-2023 01:14
02-11-2023 01:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


Which hadron collider is made of glass?

Silly



Alan, Why don't you get a boyfriend? What were those 20 messages you sent me? You love me? Why I have to move to another country.
Alan, for legal purposes it is my opinion that you are a homosexual looking for love and have no mental health issues except you're in the closet. Silly boy!!

Silly? Are you that ignorant? Ooops, you've done it again! What was it Ron White said?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQv7Tr8HbGE


So you figured out that hadron colliders are not made of glass.

PS. I also know that you know that my real name is not Alan, and that you wasted an entire education just to end up here as my parrot.

Polly want a crack pipe


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 02-11-2023 01:17
02-11-2023 01:36
James_
★★★★★
(2205)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


Which hadron collider is made of glass?

Silly



Alan, Why don't you get a boyfriend? What were those 20 messages you sent me? You love me? Why I have to move to another country.
Alan, for legal purposes it is my opinion that you are a homosexual looking for love and have no mental health issues except you're in the closet. Silly boy!!

Silly? Are you that ignorant? Ooops, you've done it again! What was it Ron White said?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQv7Tr8HbGE


So you figured out that hadron colliders are not made of glass.

PS. I also know that you know that my real name is not Alan, and that you wasted an entire education just to end up here as my parrot.

Polly want a crack pipe



18 years you've followed me Alan. You took this thread from a discussion about a particle accelerator in a chip to where it is about you. That's all you know.
02-11-2023 02:09
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


Which hadron collider is made of glass?

Silly



Alan, Why don't you get a boyfriend? What were those 20 messages you sent me? You love me? Why I have to move to another country.
Alan, for legal purposes it is my opinion that you are a homosexual looking for love and have no mental health issues except you're in the closet. Silly boy!!

Silly? Are you that ignorant? Ooops, you've done it again! What was it Ron White said?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQv7Tr8HbGE


So you figured out that hadron colliders are not made of glass.

PS. I also know that you know that my real name is not Alan, and that you wasted an entire education just to end up here as my parrot.

Polly want a crack pipe



18 years you've followed me Alan. You took this thread from a discussion about a particle accelerator in a chip to where it is about you. That's all you know.


He has nothing else in his life, besides the internet. This is probably the only English speaking site left, that hasn't banned him. Obviously not much of a social life, spends too much time posting here, begging for attention. Nobody online, or elsewhere wants anything to do with him.
02-11-2023 03:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


Which hadron collider is made of glass?

Silly



Alan, Why don't you get a boyfriend? What were those 20 messages you sent me? You love me? Why I have to move to another country.
Alan, for legal purposes it is my opinion that you are a homosexual looking for love and have no mental health issues except you're in the closet. Silly boy!!

Silly? Are you that ignorant? Ooops, you've done it again! What was it Ron White said?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQv7Tr8HbGE


So you figured out that hadron colliders are not made of glass.

PS. I also know that you know that my real name is not Alan, and that you wasted an entire education just to end up here as my parrot.

Polly want a crack pipe



18 years you've followed me Alan. You took this thread from a discussion about a particle accelerator in a chip to where it is about you. That's all you know.


OK now I understand, as you merely want to believe that people are following you, so you make them up. If you take your Chlorpromazine on time Alan will go away.

Ooops, our hour is up, same time next week.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-11-2023 03:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


Which hadron collider is made of glass?

Silly



Alan, Why don't you get a boyfriend? What were those 20 messages you sent me? You love me? Why I have to move to another country.
Alan, for legal purposes it is my opinion that you are a homosexual looking for love and have no mental health issues except you're in the closet. Silly boy!!

Silly? Are you that ignorant? Ooops, you've done it again! What was it Ron White said?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQv7Tr8HbGE


So you figured out that hadron colliders are not made of glass.

PS. I also know that you know that my real name is not Alan, and that you wasted an entire education just to end up here as my parrot.

Polly want a crack pipe



18 years you've followed me Alan. You took this thread from a discussion about a particle accelerator in a chip to where it is about you. That's all you know.


He has nothing else in his life, besides the internet. This is probably the only English speaking site left, that hasn't banned him. Obviously not much of a social life, spends too much time posting here, begging for attention. Nobody online, or elsewhere wants anything to do with him.


Tell me more.

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
173.97 USD
+3.20 (1.87%)today
Closed: Nov 1, 7:59 PM EDT * Disclaimer
After hours 174.75 +0.78 (0.45%)

Here is your superhero




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 02-11-2023 03:06
02-11-2023 03:06
James_
★★★★★
(2205)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


Which hadron collider is made of glass?

Silly



Alan, Why don't you get a boyfriend? What were those 20 messages you sent me? You love me? Why I have to move to another country.
Alan, for legal purposes it is my opinion that you are a homosexual looking for love and have no mental health issues except you're in the closet. Silly boy!!

Silly? Are you that ignorant? Ooops, you've done it again! What was it Ron White said?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQv7Tr8HbGE


So you figured out that hadron colliders are not made of glass.

PS. I also know that you know that my real name is not Alan, and that you wasted an entire education just to end up here as my parrot.

Polly want a crack pipe



18 years you've followed me Alan. You took this thread from a discussion about a particle accelerator in a chip to where it is about you. That's all you know.


He has nothing else in his life, besides the internet. This is probably the only English speaking site left, that hasn't banned him. Obviously not much of a social life, spends too much time posting here, begging for attention. Nobody online, or elsewhere wants anything to do with him.


Just not sure why with everything going on in the world to read something.
With what you posted about the chip and knowing that 1 eV = energy = 6.62607015×10^−34 J. I'm rewatching some of Stranger Things and this (Planck's constant) was the security code for a safe but it was 6.62607004 on the show.
What this means in science and they rarely mention it is that because of the j after 10^-34 is how many joules are in 1 quanta of light. This is like saying it's a charged particle of dark matter. Remember Einstein's light bends when past the Sun experiment? https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2019/04/26/this-is-why-einstein-knew-that-gravity-must-bend-light/?sh=3a37c43f2ef6

Basically the charge that is light is moving from one particle of dark matter to the next. And with the particle accelerator chip that went from 25,000 to 40,000 eVs,
the nanotube might've created a gravitational lensing effect. It's like with volts, they can be stepped up or down with a transformer.
02-11-2023 03:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


Which hadron collider is made of glass?

Silly



Alan, Why don't you get a boyfriend? What were those 20 messages you sent me? You love me? Why I have to move to another country.
Alan, for legal purposes it is my opinion that you are a homosexual looking for love and have no mental health issues except you're in the closet. Silly boy!!

Silly? Are you that ignorant? Ooops, you've done it again! What was it Ron White said?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQv7Tr8HbGE


So you figured out that hadron colliders are not made of glass.

PS. I also know that you know that my real name is not Alan, and that you wasted an entire education just to end up here as my parrot.

Polly want a crack pipe



18 years you've followed me Alan. You took this thread from a discussion about a particle accelerator in a chip to where it is about you. That's all you know.


He has nothing else in his life, besides the internet. This is probably the only English speaking site left, that hasn't banned him. Obviously not much of a social life, spends too much time posting here, begging for attention. Nobody online, or elsewhere wants anything to do with him.


So you still can't find the hadron collider that you claimed is made out of glass?

Yawn


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-11-2023 18:05
James_
★★★★★
(2205)
Swan wrote:

So you still can't find the hadron collider that you claimed is made out of glass?

Yawn



I think when you don't understand 1 eV = 1.60218 x 10^-19 Joules is the real problem. With 1.60218e-19 the e means x 10^, my bad.
Then 25,000 eV = 25 x 1.60218e-19 = 4.00545e-15. Multiply that by 1.6 to equal
40,000 eVs is 6.4087264e-15. I think it's important for you to understand the mistake that you made. Then when we discuss something like this then you'll know what we're talking about.
If you consider 1 eV = 1.60218 x 10^-19 Joules and Planck's constant is
h = 6.6 × 10^−34 J · s. Planck's constant is 1 quanta of light. If we divide 1 eV by
Planck's constant then we'll know how "many" quanta of light it takes to generate in 1 eV. That number/value is 2.427545455e14. That's the equivalent quanta of light for the 25,000 eVs input into the nanotube. See how "small" your mistake was?
With what you want to discuss should have its own thread because Harvey was discussing an accelerator in a chip. It's like if I were to say 28 inches of water when referring to 28 cubic inches of water you'd say I'm stupid when you would only be attacking me because as you say that is how you teach.
Yet you are not aware of what 30 inches of mercury refers to. Please explain what 30 inches of mercury is. I gave you the answer so this should be an easy one for you. If not then show some math. Oops, I did it again; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CduA0TULnow
02-11-2023 18:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

So you still can't find the hadron collider that you claimed is made out of glass?

Yawn



I think when you don't understand 1 eV = 1.60218 x 10^-19 Joules is the real problem. With 1.60218e-19 the e means x 10^, my bad.
Then 25,000 eV = 25 x 1.60218e-19 = 4.00545e-15. Multiply that by 1.6 to equal
40,000 eVs is 6.4087264e-15. I think it's important for you to understand the mistake that you made. Then when we discuss something like this then you'll know what we're talking about.
If you consider 1 eV = 1.60218 x 10^-19 Joules and Planck's constant is
h = 6.6 × 10^−34 J · s. Planck's constant is 1 quanta of light. If we divide 1 eV by
Planck's constant then we'll know how "many" quanta of light it takes to generate in 1 eV. That number/value is 2.427545455e14. That's the equivalent quanta of light for the 25,000 eVs input into the nanotube. See how "small" your mistake was?
With what you want to discuss should have its own thread because Harvey was discussing an accelerator in a chip. It's like if I were to say 28 inches of water when referring to 28 cubic inches of water you'd say I'm stupid when you would only be attacking me because as you say that is how you teach.
Yet you are not aware of what 30 inches of mercury refers to. Please explain what 30 inches of mercury is. I gave you the answer so this should be an easy one for you. If not then show some math. Oops, I did it again; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CduA0TULnow


Stop playing with your prick. My math rules

Market Summary
>
Apple Inc
176.94 USD
+176.85 (196,499.89%)all time
Nov 2, 12:43 PM EDT * Disclaimer

Eat them Apples loser

PS. Bill Gates is a dropout and Thomas Edison never went to school at all.

Yawn, you have your toilet paper hanging on the wall


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 02-11-2023 19:06
02-11-2023 20:20
James_
★★★★★
(2205)
Alan, You should start your own thread. We're not discussing the stock market. Who knows, maybe eV1 (it's a pun, everyone, get it?) should just ignore you?
02-11-2023 21:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
James_ wrote:
Alan, You should start your own thread. We're not discussing the stock market. Who knows, maybe eV1 (it's a pun, everyone, get it?) should just ignore you?


I am officially allowed to discuss what I choose, just as you are allowed to discuss fictitious particle colliders made of glass on a climate board.

So seriously stick to the subject and stop trolling.

Great news for sumo wrestling as new sumo wrestlers no longer have to be fat stupid japs

Good news for any aspiring sumo wrestlers who are on the shorter side: height and weight no longer matter.

The Japan Sumo Association announced in late September that potential sumo wrestlers would no longer have to meet the minimum height requirements of 167 centimeters (about 5'6) and weight requirements of 67 kilograms (about 147 pounds).

Instead of height and weight requirements, aspiring rikishi — or wrestlers — must pass a physical fitness exam


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-11-2023 22:23
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
James_ wrote:
Alan, You should start your own thread. We're not discussing the stock market. Who knows, maybe eV1 (it's a pun, everyone, get it?) should just ignore you?


When he changes the subject, it's admission of total ignorance. He already made his foolish attempt to participate, and got laughed at.

Until this thread, he had only heard of the huge particle accelerator projects. Totally clueless that he's used them all his life...
02-11-2023 22:35
James_
★★★★★
(2205)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:
Alan, You should start your own thread. We're not discussing the stock market. Who knows, maybe eV1 (it's a pun, everyone, get it?) should just ignore you?


When he changes the subject, it's admission of total ignorance. He already made his foolish attempt to participate, and got laughed at.

Until this thread, he had only heard of the huge particle accelerator projects. Totally clueless that he's used them all his life...



Oh D@MN, now he's going to be so pissed off people will wonder what's that stain running down his pants leg.


p.s., Since you're familiar with circuit boards, etc., between resistors, capacitors, etc., could that accelerator on a chip be for some kind of future tech shїt?
Edited on 02-11-2023 22:43
Page 1 of 212>





Join the debate PARTICLE ACCELERATOR... ON A CHIP:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
IBM's 127 qubit Eagle chip out benchmarked two supercomputers. Holy Schmoly1523-06-2023 15:01
INTEL TO SHIP QUANTUM CHIP1120-06-2023 19:17
GENERATING ENTANGLED QUBITS AND QUDITS WITH FULLY ON-CHIP PHOTONIC QUANTUM SOURCE1703-05-2023 23:06
Quantum computer startup SEEQC unveils digital chip that operates at super cold temp3931-03-2023 19:52
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact