Remember me
▼ Content

Nukes are hoax

Nukes are hoax02-03-2024 04:23
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
I have been reading a lot of forums lately. Turns out that nuclear bombs are hoax.

From wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Boy

Little Boy contained 64 kilograms (141 lb) of highly enriched uranium, although less than a kilogram underwent nuclear fission. Its components were fabricated at three different plants so that no one would have a copy of the complete design. Unlike the implosion design, which required sophisticated coordination of shaped explosive charges, the gun-type design was considered almost certain to work so it was never tested before its first use at Hiroshima.

So it was never tested but worked like a swiss clock.

I have seen pictures taken after the supposed explosion and there was no "bald spot". Telephone posts ant electrical post were also standing. They should have been annihilated and turned to dust but they were not.

Nuclear bomb simply is not physically possible. There is no explosion if you put 2 metals together for "critical mass". Another fairytale to control the sheep and to milk money endlessly.

What a hoax. Beautiful. I fell for it and everybody I know have also fallen for it.
02-03-2024 06:13
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Xadoman wrote:
I have been reading a lot of forums lately. Turns out that nuclear bombs are hoax.

From wiki:

Little Boy contained 64 kilograms (141 lb) of highly enriched uranium, although less than a kilogram underwent nuclear fission. Its components were fabricated at three different plants so that no one would have a copy of the complete design. Unlike the implosion design, which required sophisticated coordination of shaped explosive charges, the gun-type design was considered almost certain to work so it was never tested before its first use at Hiroshima.

I have seen pictures taken after the supposed explosion and there was no "bald spot". Telephone posts ant electrical post were also standing. They should have been annihilated and turned to dust but they were not.

Nuclear bomb simply is not physically possible. There is no explosion if you put 2 metals together for "critical mass". Another fairytale to control the sheep and to milk money endlessly.

What a hoax. Beautiful. I fell for it and everybody I know have also fallen for it.

There's actually a way to tell that the ground itself has been heated past super critical stages. While there's atomic bombs like you mentioned (and all subsequent innovations) there's also meteorites. If a large enough one hits the Earth then it will create a unique glass because of the high pressure/heat involved.
A passing comet can be detected by glass it left behind on the Earth without hitting the Earth.
https://www.syfy.com/syfy-wire/comet-exploded-over-atacama-desert-revealed-by-glass

That was 12,000 years ago and everybody knows the ice age was extended by about 1/3rd of the Earth's biomass burning. That means it was probably that comet that burned the Earth.
04-03-2024 20:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Xadoman wrote:

From wiki:

You can prove this by sneaking into Chernobyl and opening the doors that lead to the reactor and then taking a bath

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
05-03-2024 04:34
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14452)
Xadoman wrote: I have been reading a lot of forums lately. Turns out that nuclear bombs are hoax.

Let's see, nukes are a hoax but crypto is legit! Xadoman, I should listen to you more often.

Do you know what's in this picture? That's right, a bunch of hoaxes.
05-03-2024 09:28
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Once again for Swannie and IbdaMann:

I am sure that happened

For those who do not know what "gun type" means : they use conventional explosives in one side of a big barrel to shoot one portion of nuclear mass towards the other portion of nuclear mass and there will be supposedly a giant explosion if two metals come together( they have a critical mass buzzword for this)

Imagine that such a simple device needed years and years of calculations and they even builded a complete town for that costing billions of dollars. Do not you see that this was just a money grab? Like all hoaxes somebody is filling their pockets hard.

The soviets tested their bomb already in 1949. It took them only 4 years to build their own but we are suppose to belive that some countries and terrorists are still struggling to build one 70 years later having all the accumulated knowledge from internet and computing power available today. Remember, they used punch cards to compute back then
Even the shittest smart phone is millions of times more powerful than a computer back in their time.

They do not build it because it is not possible. Metals do not explode if you bring them together.

So overall as we can see it is a hoax. If you have 30 kg of plutonium etc in one hand and 31 kg in other hand and then bring those metals together then there will be no explosion. Common sense, nothing more.

Chernobyl was not a nuclear explosion. A simple water boiler can explode if the pressure goes two high. That does not mean there is a nuclear explosion.

It is a hoax to grab money endlessly. Beautiful, I must say. Everybody have fallen for it. The bigger the lie, the more they fall.
Edited on 05-03-2024 09:34
05-03-2024 20:46
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Xadoman wrote:

I am sure that happened

For those who do not know what "gun type" means : they use conventional explosives in one side of a big barrel to shoot one portion of nuclear mass towards the other portion of nuclear mass and there will be supposedly a giant explosion if two metals come together( they have a critical mass buzzword for this)

Imagine that such a simple device needed years and years of calculations and they even builded a complete town for that costing billions of dollars. Do not you see that this was just a money grab? Like all hoaxes somebody is filling their pockets hard.

The soviets tested their bomb already in 1949. It took them only 4 years to build their own but we are suppose to belive that some countries and terrorists are still struggling to build one 70 years later having all the accumulated knowledge from internet and computing power available today. Remember, they used punch cards to compute back then
Even the shittest smart phone is millions of times more powerful than a computer back in their time.

They do not build it because it is not possible. Metals do not explode if you bring them together.

So overall as we can see it is a hoax. If you have 30 kg of plutonium etc in one hand and 31 kg in other hand and then bring those metals together then there will be no explosion. Common sense, nothing more.

Chernobyl was not a nuclear explosion. A simple water boiler can explode if the pressure goes two high. That does not mean there is a nuclear explosion.

It is a hoax to grab money endlessly. Beautiful, I must say. Everybody have fallen for it. The bigger the lie, the more they fall.

A super collider is used to get 2 gold elements to collide (they can use other elements). Swan will show you a picture.
05-03-2024 22:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

I am sure that happened

A super collider is used to get 2 gold elements to collide (they can use other elements). Swan will show you a picture.

Remember when Alan supercollided with your ass?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
10-03-2024 23:24
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:
Xadoman wrote: I have been reading a lot of forums lately. Turns out that nuclear bombs are hoax.

Let's see, nukes are a hoax but crypto is legit! Xadoman, I should listen to you more often.

Do you know what's in this picture? That's right, a bunch of hoaxes.

A story NatGeo did on Oppenheimer; https://www.instagram.com/p/C4Vpmxwpc_U/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This makes me wonder why go atomic on Japan just to give people and countries to the Soviet Union? Western Germany could've become a part of Poland. That would've been a better outcome.
11-03-2024 09:13
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
Atomic bomb bases on theory that smashing two metals together will create an epic explosion which will wipe off entire city. That was Little Boy s working principle which was never tested before dropping it on Hiroshima.

The Nagasaki got hammered with Fat man. This time they had another working principle - supposedly covering a metal with conventional explosives and detonating those will pressure the metal to double density and then the violent chain reaction would start causing an epic explosion which will wipe off an entire city.

What a hoax. Atomic energy is not explosive in nature. The exponential chain reaction is not going to happen. The bomb is a hoax. Chernobyl and fukushima were a simple melt down. No explosion. No bald spot and crater there. Even a wood boiler could explode if pressure goes too high. That does not mean it was a nuclear bomb.

Terrorists would constantly wipe off big areas if the atomic bomb would work. Todays know how and computing power is millions and millions of times ahead of what they had 70 years ago.

But there are no explosions which will simply mean that the atomic bomb is a hoax.

Also, the conventional explosives cause a blast because they create a lot of gases which will expand and cause a shock wave. Nuclear explosion would not cause such a blast because there are no such gases being produced in the process. Nuclear explosion could only cause a violent heating of the nuclear mass which would heat the atmosphere that simply absorbs the energy and dissipates it causing a 0,000000000000001 degree rise in temperature in nearby city.

What a hoax. IBdaMann should update his politiplex cite with this hoax.
11-03-2024 09:45
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Xadoman wrote:
Atomic bomb bases on theory that smashing two metals together will create an epic explosion which will wipe off entire city. That was Little Boy s working principle which was never tested before dropping it on Hiroshima.

The Nagasaki got hammered with Fat man. This time they had another working principle - supposedly covering a metal with conventional explosives and detonating those will pressure the metal to double density and then the violent chain reaction would start causing an epic explosion which will wipe off an entire city.

What a hoax. Atomic energy is not explosive in nature. The exponential chain reaction is not going to happen. The bomb is a hoax. Chernobyl and fukushima were a simple melt down. No explosion. No bald spot and crater there. Even a wood boiler could explode if pressure goes too high. That does not mean it was a nuclear bomb.

Terrorists would constantly wipe off big areas if the atomic bomb would work. Todays know how and computing power is millions and millions of times ahead of what they had 70 years ago.

But there are no explosions which will simply mean that the atomic bomb is a hoax.

Also, the conventional explosives cause a blast because they create a lot of gases which will expand and cause a shock wave. Nuclear explosion would not cause such a blast because there are no such gases being produced in the process. Nuclear explosion could only cause a violent heating of the nuclear mass which would heat the atmosphere that simply absorbs the energy and dissipates it causing a 0,000000000000001 degree rise in temperature in nearby city.

What a hoax. IBdaMann should update his politiplex cite with this hoax.

With Nagasaki and Hiroshima, those were hydrogen bombs. Those require tritium or heavy water and is why Germany occupied Norway during WW II (the War in Europe). The sources of necessary elements and a facility that can enrich them are necessary for making a bomb. I think Japan's surrender is proof that there is no hoax.
Atomic nuclear weapons seem to split some of the nuclei while a hydrogen bomb will have nuclear fusion and not fission.
With the effects of nuclear fallout, it has been considered that the unusual consistent weather from ~1945 to 1980 was because of nuclear testing.
11-03-2024 12:39
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
I think Japan's surrender is proof that there is no hoax.

Japan s cities were carpet bombed with napalm and destroyed. They were already lost long before the supposed atomic attack. They needed a way out and nuclear hoax was a convinient way for all participants. The goverments all play the game at highest level together and feed the propaganda to the masses. Those who questioned the atomic attack were shoot on site.

How come Russia already tested their atomic bomb in 1949 when modern day terrorist still can not figure it out 70+ years later with all the knowledge and computing power available today. Just think about it logically.

Do you belive that a terrorist would give a damn about MAD ( mutually assured destruction)? I do not think so. They would use everything to blow up big areas.

But they do not because atomic bomb is not possible. The exponential chain reaction is not possible. It is a fairy tale which does not happen in nature.

Hydrogen bomb is another hoax. It uses fission bomb as a starter pack but the fission bomb itself is a hoax. So there is no explosion. All just a hoax.

Do not belive anything that the goverment tries to shove down your throat. 99% is a lie just to fill the pockets of the ruling class. Nothing more.
Edited on 11-03-2024 12:41
11-03-2024 14:07
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Xadoman wrote:
I think Japan's surrender is proof that there is no hoax.

Japan s cities were carpet bombed with napalm and destroyed. They were already lost long before the supposed atomic attack. They needed a way out and nuclear hoax was a convinient way for all participants. The goverments all play the game at highest level together and feed the propaganda to the masses. Those who questioned the atomic attack were shoot on site.

How come Russia already tested their atomic bomb in 1949 when modern day terrorist still can not figure it out 70+ years later with all the knowledge and computing power available today. Just think about it logically.

Do you belive that a terrorist would give a damn about MAD ( mutually assured destruction)? I do not think so. They would use everything to blow up big areas.

But they do not because atomic bomb is not possible. The exponential chain reaction is not possible. It is a fairy tale which does not happen in nature.

Hydrogen bomb is another hoax. It uses fission bomb as a starter pack but the fission bomb itself is a hoax. So there is no explosion. All just a hoax.

Do not belive anything that the goverment tries to shove down your throat. 99% is a lie just to fill the pockets of the ruling class. Nothing more.

And you just explained why nobody wants Iran to be a nuclear country. Maybe you can understand why I think Russia's war in Ukraine started in 1947 at the U.N.? The 1st link is to the 2nd link;
https://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/res181.asp
And why that matters, what Judes (Judes follow Judaism/are Israelites while Jews are from Jerusalem);
https://www.adl.org/resources/action-guide/united-nations-partition-plan-1947-un-resolution-181

And what the U.N. has failed to enforce;
Article 39

The Security Council shall determine the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression and shall make recommendations, or decide what measures shall be taken in accordance with Articles 4 and 42, to maintain or restore international peace and security.
https://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/unchart.asp#art39

I like science and can assure you nuclear weapons are real. The U.S. was in Afghanistan and Iraq for 20 years each and now there is war because of U.N. Resolution 181 as well as war in Ukraine who has a president who is a Jude. Just
too many coincidences like Nagasaki and Hiroshima were. Do you think these things are just coincidences?
12-03-2024 09:29
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
I like science and can assure you nuclear weapons are real

In Hiroshima I was prepared for radically different sights. But, to my surprise, Hiroshima looked exactly like all the other burned-out cities in Japan.

There was a familiar pink blot, about two miles in diameter. It was dotted with charred trees and telephone poles. Only one of the cities twenty bridges was down. Hiroshima's clusters of modern buildings in the downtown section stood upright.

It was obvious that the blast could not have been so powerful as we had been led to believe. It was extensive blast rather than intensive.

I had heard of buildings instantly consumed by unprecedented heat. Yet here I saw the buildings structurally intact, and what is more, topped by undamaged flag poles, lightning rods, painted railings, air raid precaution signs and other comparatively fragile objects.

At the T-bridge, the aiming point for the atomic bomb, I looked for the "bald spot" where everything presumably had been vaporized in the twinkling of an eye. It wasn't there or anywhere else. I could find no traces of unusual phenomena.

What I did see was in substance a replica of Yokohama or Osaka, or the Tokyo suburbs - the familiar residue of an area of wood and brick houses razed by uncontrollable fire. Everywhere I saw the trunks of charred and leafless trees, burned and unburned chunks of wood. The fire had been intense enough to bend and twist steel girders and to melt glass until it ran like lava - just as in other Japanese cities.

The concrete buildings nearest to the center of explosion, some only a few blocks from the heart of the atom blast, showed no structural damage. Even cornices, canopies and delicate exterior decorations were intact. Window glass was shattered, of course, but single-panel frames held firm; only window frames of two or more panels were bent and buckled. The blast impact therefore could not have been unusual.

Then I questioned a great many people who were inside such buildings when the bomb exploded. Their descriptions matched the scores of accounts I had heard from people caught in concrete buildings in areas hit by blockbusters. Hiroshima's ten-story press building, about three blocks from the center of the explosion, was badly gutted by the fire following the explosion, but otherwise unhurt. The people caught in the building did not suffer any unusual effects.

Most of the window panels were blown out of the Hiroshima hospital, about a mile from the heart of the explosion. Because there were no wooden structures nearby, however, it escaped fire. The people inside the hospital were not seriously affected by the blast. In general the effects here were analogous to those produced by the blast of a distant TNT bomb.

The total death, destruction and horror in Hiroshima were as great as reported. But the character of the damage was in no sense unique; neither the blast nor the heat was so tremendous as generally assumed.

'ATOMIC BOMB HYSTERIA'
By Major Alexander P. de Seversky

https://www.nytimes.com/1945/11/03/archives/seversky-limits-atom-bomb-power-likens-hiroshima-blow-to-one-by-200.html

TOKYO, Nov. 2 (AP)--Maj. Alexander P. de Seversky declared today that the fearsome atomic bomb that hastened Japan's defeat could kill no more people than a regular ten-ton bomb if dropped on United States cities of steel and concrete.

Seversky was a guy who flew over the Hiroshima and Nagasaki with aeroplane just after the attack and witnessed the destruction by his own eyes. As you can see the damage was similar to other Japan s cities. No bald spot, not crater , nothing that was expected to happen. Atomic bomb is a hoax. A propaganda. Nothing more. A hoax to milk money endlessly for the ruling class.

Atomic bombs do not exist. Simple as that.
Edited on 12-03-2024 09:35
12-03-2024 14:14
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Xadoman wrote:

'ATOMIC BOMB HYSTERIA'
By Major Alexander P. de Seversky

https://www.nytimes.com/1945/11/03/archives/seversky-limits-atom-bomb-power-likens-hiroshima-blow-to-one-by-200.html

TOKYO, Nov. 2 (AP)--Maj. Alexander P. de Seversky declared today that the fearsome atomic bomb that hastened Japan's defeat could kill no more people than a regular ten-ton bomb if dropped on United States cities of steel and concrete.

Seversky was a guy who flew over the Hiroshima and Nagasaki with aeroplane just after the attack and witnessed the destruction by his own eyes. As you can see the damage was similar to other Japan s cities. No bald spot, not crater , nothing that was expected to happen. Atomic bomb is a hoax. A propaganda. Nothing more. A hoax to milk money endlessly for the ruling class.

I'm going to agree with whatever swan says.
Edited on 12-03-2024 14:44
12-03-2024 16:06
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Xadoman wrote:

No impact crater. Some scientists say air detonation but are there debris from the meteor? If no debris field then no explosion.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8287993/Tunguska-event-caused-asteroid-bounced-space.html

p.s., swan, There is one way to get you out of my life. Once Bessler's Wheel becomes known I'll walk away from it. As Germans have said, they would welcome you to Germany but not me. And if people want to improve things then they can do the work themselves. And as for any show in Utrecht, that'd be for you swan. You could go meet people who like and support you.
Edited on 12-03-2024 16:55

Join the debate Nukes are hoax:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Space travel is hoax3316-04-2024 23:24
10 Reasons To Prove That Climate Change is a Hoax8405-02-2021 17:43
The SETI Hoax2028-12-2020 12:00
Brandolini's Law- Applicable to Climate Change Hoax028-06-2020 15:26
where the moonlandings a hoax?2811-04-2018 21:09
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact