Remember me
▼ Content

learning

learning18-07-2023 17:49
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
The new ai is going to be learning from its own mistakes rather than learning from the humans that program it.
I wouldn't want to be the guinea pig in its learning process.
18-07-2023 18:03
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14452)
keepit wrote: The new ai is going to be learning from its own mistakes rather than learning from the humans that program it.

Incorrect. Software never knows when it makes a mistake. Software always does exactly as it is programmed. Until there is an exception, the process assumes that there are no mistakes.

AI learns by programmers studying where AI made mistakes, and then tweaking the programming based on what the programmers determine should have been the correct answer. The AI will indirectly be learning from its own mistakes, but the programmers will be effecting that "learning," i.e. all "learning" is simply more programming.

keepit wrote: I wouldn't want to be the guinea pig in its learning process.

You'll be happy to know that there are no Guinea pigs in the AI learning process. Most people don't particularly want to be Guinea pigs.
18-07-2023 18:46
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
I still think you have a backward looking world view.
18-07-2023 19:07
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
keepit wrote:

Forward looking, would be you enrolling in some computer classes, so you have a clue about how computers, and programming actually work...
18-07-2023 19:08
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
keepit wrote:

Forward looking, would be you enrolling in some computer classes, so you have a clue about how computers, and programming actually work...
18-07-2023 19:38
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
I'm just saying what chatgpt is saying. You can believe it or not.
Edited on 18-07-2023 19:40
18-07-2023 19:40
(14452)
keepit wrote: I still think you have a backward looking world view.

That doesn't mean anything, keepit. You're being stupid, again.

keepit, most people mock morons like you who believe every stupid thing they read on the internet, just because they read it on the internet. Similarly, most people mock morons like you who are fully aware of their vast ignorance on a topic yet who nonetheless presume to be world experts who push back on knowledgeable people who are trying to help.

You are a moron, keepit. All the things you have posted on AI have been stupid, and you reject all information that deviates from your stupid opinions. You're an idiot that way.

So let me wrap it all up:

1) everything you have written on AI was stupid.
2) you are the only one with a screwed up view
3) you take immense pride in your ignorance so you reject all information
4) you declare mistaken wackos as "experts" and you let them do your thinking for you, rather than learn from people who are trying to help you.

Let me know if I missed anything.

Oh yeah, one last question: Why do you presume software can become self aware but that my living room furniture cannot? Give me an answer, keepit.
RE: Go and learn some computer science?18-07-2023 19:50
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(597)
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:

Sigh...

It kind of sounds like "go and learn some computer science."

But what would happen if an actual expert in computer science were to join the discussion?

How about "go and learn some environmental science".

Sigh...

They wouldn't even admit that there is a place where such science can be learned.

Certainly not by enrolling in any courses.
18-07-2023 20:39
(14452)
Im a BM wrote:But what would happen if an actual expert in computer science were to join the discussion?

As usual, you haven't been paying attention. There might very well have been several experts actively trying to help keepit. He rejects all intelligent input while absorbing like a sponge the stupidest crap that the internet has to offer.

Of all the time keepit has been posting here on this site, he has only gotten one thing correct.

As far as where one can learn such information, it can be learned right here. All of the good information can be independently verified at one's liesure. You notwithstanding, posters on this site usually define their terms, don't pretend to be omniscient and aren't ashamed of their beliefs.

When keepit is asked a question on a given topic, he'll respond to the effect of not knowing nuth'n-bout-nuth'n, but when someone tries to explain the topic to him, he pushes back with all the pretense of being a world authority on the matter.
18-07-2023 20:53
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
ibd,
You sound hysterical. Talk to Harvey or itn. That might calm you down.
18-07-2023 21:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:

Google reportedly has a self aware computer, if this is true then how computers run today is obsolite

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-07-2023 21:31
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
Swan,
There is "self aware" and there is also a computer claiming that it si self aware and reporting various characteristics about itself that it has sensors to detect. I don't think that's the same thing as self aware. It's hard to discern the difference though.
18-07-2023 21:51
(14452)
keepit wrote:ibd,You sound hysterical.

I was giving you a wake-up call. Of course you are going to perceive it as "crazy talk."

You didn't understand what I wrote, did you?

keepit wrote: Talk to Harvey or itn. That might calm you down.

I want to numb my mind all the way down to your level. Is a full lobotomy really necessary for that?
18-07-2023 23:36
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
You have delusions ibd.
19-07-2023 03:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21628)
keepit wrote:
The new ai is going to be learning from its own mistakes rather than learning from the humans that program it.
I wouldn't want to be the guinea pig in its learning process.

Then don't use it.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-07-2023 03:26
(21628)
keepit wrote:

Are you saying he has eyes in the back of his head?

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-07-2023 03:27
(21628)
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:

That's pretty obvious. All he knows about computers is what he sees in the movies!

The Parrot Killer

19-07-2023 03:29
(21628)
Im a BM wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:

Sigh...

It kind of sounds like "go and learn some computer science."

But what would happen if an actual expert in computer science were to join the discussion?

I'm already here.

The Parrot Killer

19-07-2023 03:30
(21628)
keepit wrote:
ibd,
You sound hysterical. Talk to Harvey or itn. That might calm you down.

To IBDaMann: QED

The Parrot Killer

19-07-2023 03:30
(21628)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:

Google reportedly has a self aware computer, if this is true then how computers run today is obsolite

There is no self aware computer.

The Parrot Killer

19-07-2023 03:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:

Coming from the turd that claims that there is no such thing as climate or quantum computers, your babble pretty much certifies that I am correct, which I am always correct even before answering the question, which I never seem to do anyway.

130 vs Corky, a real FBI agent now, in charge of foot shooting

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

19-07-2023 05:51
(14452)
keepit wrote:You have delusions ibd.

Just more baloney from you, keepit.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
19-07-2023 12:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:

I like baloney and cheese.

ULTRA MAGA

19-07-2023 16:22
(14452)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I like baloney and cheese.

Don't forget the home-grown tomatoes.

19-07-2023 19:54
(21628)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:

Coming from the turd that claims that there is no such thing as climate or quantum computers, your babble pretty much certifies that I am correct, which I am always correct even before answering the question, which I never seem to do anyway.

I never said there is no such thing as climate. Word stuffing.
There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'.

Attempted proof by assumption.
Attempted proof by word stuffing.

The Parrot Killer

19-07-2023 22:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
keepit wrote:

I never said there is no such thing as climate. Word stuffing.
There is no such thing as a 'quantum computer'.

Attempted proof by assumption.
Attempted proof by word stuffing.

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate learning:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact