Remember me
▼ Content

Joe the Plumber murdered.


Joe the Plumber murdered.28-08-2023 18:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5740)
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-plumber-rose-fame-confronting-obama-2008-campaign-trail-dead-49

Same old shit, different day


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
29-08-2023 13:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5740)
Swan wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-plumber-rose-fame-confronting-obama-2008-campaign-trail-dead-49

Same old shit, different day


If you ignore it, will everything be fine?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
29-08-2023 15:38
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14718)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-plumber-rose-fame-confronting-obama-2008-campaign-trail-dead-49 Same old shit, different day

If you ignore it, will everything be fine?

If you say that Joe the Plumber was murdered, does that make it so?
Attached image:

29-08-2023 18:56
keepit
★★★★★
(3330)
According to the internet, Joe died of pancreatic ca. Rest in peace Joe.
29-08-2023 22:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5740)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-plumber-rose-fame-confronting-obama-2008-campaign-trail-dead-49 Same old shit, different day

If you ignore it, will everything be fine?

If you say that Joe the Plumber was murdered, does that make it so?


If the Warren commission said that Oswald murdered JFK without help, does that make it so?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
30-08-2023 09:57
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(22228)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-plumber-rose-fame-confronting-obama-2008-campaign-trail-dead-49 Same old shit, different day

If you ignore it, will everything be fine?

If you say that Joe the Plumber was murdered, does that make it so?

If the ...
Mantra 40a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-08-2023 13:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5740)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-plumber-rose-fame-confronting-obama-2008-campaign-trail-dead-49 Same old shit, different day

If you ignore it, will everything be fine?

If you say that Joe the Plumber was murdered, does that make it so?

If the ...
Mantra 40a.

If the Warren commission said that Oswald murdered JFK without help, does that make it so?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
RE: Second hand Rose killed Joe the Plumber?01-09-2023 05:59
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(955)
"Even Joe the plumber - that's the man I adore. Had the nerve to tell me he'd been married before."
from "Second Hand Rose"


Looks like we have a suspect AND a motive.
RE: Rosie the Riveter and Joe the Plumber02-09-2023 08:00
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(955)
Im a BM wrote:
"Even Joe the plumber - that's the man I adore. Had the nerve to tell me he'd been married before."
from "Second Hand Rose"


Looks like we have a suspect AND a motive.



Joe the Plumber had been married before he met Second Hand Rose.

Rosie the Riveter and Joe the Plumber were kind of a celebrity power couple.

They had a nickname for the two of them: Josie the Plummeter

When Second Hand Rose discovered the real reason she had been given the nickname was because Joe the Plumber already had another Rose before her...

Or maybe it was just another liberal democrat death squad hit job.

But I think anyone should read between the lines on conspiracy theories.

I'll bet Second Hand Rose doesn't even have an alibi. Does Hunter Biden?




Join the debate Joe the Plumber murdered.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Joe Biden speaking his two most famous words ever313-05-2024 22:29
Alabama prison inmate murdered for his heart011-12-2023 21:31
17 year old cyclist murdered, do not expect the law to investigate, as the cyclist is always at fault031-07-2023 22:23
joe biden628-04-2023 21:56
Joe Xiden had cancerous lesion removed during routine physical, WHY?005-03-2023 02:29
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact