joe biden26-04-2023 19:36
hayden jordan
☆☆☆☆☆
(13)
how do you feel about joe biden's plan on getting elected again
26-04-2023 19:53
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14377)
hayden jordan wrote:how do you feel about joe biden's plan on getting elected again

It's not Joe Biden's plan. It's the EU's plan for getting Biden back into power, although it doesn't involve getting him elected because there isn't any chance of that happening.

The only plan Joe Biden has is to remember how the heck he can get out of his basement. He knows that he's done it before.
26-04-2023 20:57
hayden jordan
☆☆☆☆☆
(13)
How do you think The EU will get him back into power. Also what type of power will he hold? power as the president or power in different way?
26-04-2023 21:36
(14377)
hayden jordan wrote:How do you think The EU will get him back into power.

They will pay off key Republicans to ensure the next election is stolen in the same way as the previous election, and Biden will assume the Presidency without having been elected.
27-04-2023 02:47
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5195)
hayden jordan wrote:
How do you think The EU will get him back into power. Also what type of power will he hold? power as the president or power in different way?

Biden was never in power. He's a senile idiot, a perfect puppet. He only reads off the teleprompter, or repeats what he's told in his earpiece. Still gets confused, rambles off-script. Wouldn't doubt they play the pandemic-card again, or an injury. So, they can do another basement, video campaign. Having him out in public, on stage, is risky, might spill. Meds, and technology can only push so hard. He's old, exhausted, he'll break eventually. Sort of thinking Biden is only in, until Trump wins the primary, then a bait-and-switch soon after.

They gain control over the voting system, when the opened up mail-in ballots to anyone, and everyone. Lists of eligible voters are secret. List of active, and rarely vote, are no secret either. Voter registration handled online. Which means people can update their information, anytime, anywhere, as often as they want. Democrats are trained to follow instructions, without question. They just need to be given an 'example ballot', of how a 'good' democrat fills it out, and all seeing it, will mark it the same way. Lot's of places receive mail in bulk, where the post office just delivers for all in a building, or company, and the staff sorts and distribute themselves. Most post office sorting is automated, humans just move boxes and baskets. Most people involved in the voting scam, are clueless participants.
27-04-2023 16:21
(14377)
HarveyH55 wrote:Biden was never in power. He's a senile idiot, a perfect puppet. He only reads off the teleprompter, or repeats what he's told in his earpiece. Still gets confused, rambles off-script.

This was Biden's key qualifying characteristic, i.e. he is easily controlled/manipulated. Biden was presented with the option of being installed as "President" and kept out of jail, as long as he plays along and does as he is told. Biden accepted, especially once his son was thrown into the mix as well.

Now, Biden's unseen handlers run the Executive branch and are "fixing" the many little bugs that glitched the first election theft, so that subsequent thefts will be much smoother.
28-04-2023 21:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
hayden jordan wrote:
how do you feel about joe biden's plan on getting elected again

Joe Xidens only plan is to get thru the day without pooping in his diaper. Xiden hasn't made a plan in at least 10 years. However his favorite 2 words are (made in America)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyj1B3Wtlkg

The sad thing is that half you retards agree with him

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL

Join the debate joe biden:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Missouri official to remove Biden from 2024 presidential ballot if 'new legal standard' boots Tru007-01-2024 01:38
Biden to be kept off ballot in Florida. Nyuk nyuk nyuk007-01-2024 00:31
Teacher who voted for Biden knocks out student's teeth at basketball game006-12-2023 13:21
Offshore wind projects face economic storm. Cancellations jeopardize Biden clean energy goals705-11-2023 20:41
Joe the Plumber murdered.802-09-2023 08:00
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact