Remember me
▼ Content

itn


itn16-08-2023 18:12
keepit
★★★★★
(2888)
The guy that built "Turbulence", a small light plane with a big turboprop engine, blew up the engine at 22,000 feet. The plane was billed as the fastest single engine turboprop in the world. You can see the article on you tube.
Edited on 16-08-2023 18:13
16-08-2023 18:19
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14149)
keepit wrote:The guy that built "Turbulence", a small light plane with a big turboprop engine, blew up the engine at 22,000 feet. The plane was billed as the fastest single engine turboprop in the world. You can see the article on you tube.

Now, guess what the ACTUAL way to send a PM is.
16-08-2023 22:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(4770)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote:The guy that built "Turbulence", a small light plane with a big turboprop engine, blew up the engine at 22,000 feet. The plane was billed as the fastest single engine turboprop in the world. You can see the article on you tube.

Now, guess what the ACTUAL way to send a PM is.


The little child is not trying to send a private message, they are merely looking for attention.

Besides isn't the SR72 more interesting?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-08-2023 05:29
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14149)
Swan wrote:Besides isn't the SR72 more interesting?

I'm waiting for the amphibious version sporting railguns, operated by Apple.
Attached image:

17-08-2023 20:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(4770)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Besides isn't the SR72 more interesting?

I'm waiting for the amphibious version sporting railguns, operated by Apple.


You are also waiting for a brain transplant, the problem is finding a matching frog brain


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL




Join the debate itn:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
ITN calls himself The Parrot Killer. Ha!122-12-2021 22:19
Something To Make itn feel Good2226-07-2018 20:15
Have No Opinion, ITN or Wake ? It's whatever you say it is.206-05-2018 03:02
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact