Remember me
▼ Content

iceberg



Page 1 of 212>
iceberg16-02-2024 03:41
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
The world's largest iceberg (23A) has broken free from the ocean floor and is moving.
16-02-2024 03:57
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
keepit wrote: The world's largest iceberg (23A) has broken free from the ocean floor and is moving.

It's how you can tell that Antarctic ice is accumulating, not disappearing.
16-02-2024 04:32
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
As i understand it the south pole ice is increasing even though the temp is increasing. This is possible because, although increasing, the temp doesn't get above freezing and there continues to be a small accumulation of ice. The north pole is different in that ocean below the ice causes the temp of the ice to be warmer than the S.P. Then when summer comes, the ice melts. When winter comes the water refreezes. Less water refreezes though, because the temp is increasing. At some point the ice at the N.P. won't refreeze.
16-02-2024 06:58
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
keepit wrote: As i understand it the south pole ice is increasing even though the temp is increasing.

Did you call boooolsch't on the temperature increasing part? ... or are you still believing everything you are told to believe? Judging by the baloney you regurgitate, I'd say you are still having others do your thinking for you.

keepit wrote: This is possible because, although increasing, the temp doesn't get above freezing

Too much baloney coming from you, keepit. Why should any rational adult believe baloney about temperatures increasing?

keepit wrote: ... and there continues to be a small accumulation of ice.

Baloney, keepit. The entirety of Antarctica accumulates meters of ice each year. Go ahead and erect a 30-ft tower anywhere in Antarctica and then come back and visit it after four years and only about four feet will be sticking up through the top of the ice ... and it will have shifted position by at least four meters.

That's not a small accumulation.

keepit wrote: The north pole is different in that ocean below the ice causes the temp of the ice to be warmer than the S.P.

Nope. The Arctic reaches the same bitch-cold freeze as Antarctica. When the temperatures get cold, the ice gets cold as well. I'll have James_ explain this too you.

keepit wrote: Then when summer comes, the ice melts.

The sea ice melts, keepit. Greenland is still buried under kilometers of ice.

keepit wrote: Less water refreezes though, because the temp is increasing.

Nobody who even so much as glances at satellite imagery knows that you are full of baloney, keepit.

keepit wrote: At some point the ice at the N.P. won't refreeze.

There is no discernible change in earth's average global equilibrium temperature, and therefore no rational adult has any reason to believe that there is any such temperature increase. There are only people chucking baloney, that's all.

16-02-2024 17:41
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Not so credible ibd. Credibility is really important.
16-02-2024 23:25
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
keepit wrote:Not so credible ibd. Credibility is really important.

You're not credible, keepit. Too many false statements. Credibility is really important, and you have none.

17-02-2024 00:49
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
do you have anything original ibd?
17-02-2024 01:41
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote: The north pole is different in that ocean below the ice causes the temp of the ice to be warmer than the S.P.

Nope. The Arctic reaches the same bitch-cold freeze as Antarctica. When the temperatures get cold, the ice gets cold as well. I'll have James_ explain this too you.




Очень интересно, да? It'd need to be known if the tensile strength of ice varies with temperature. An increase in tensile strength would suggest an increase in mass which allows for greater cohesion. And then it's warmer at the bottom of a glacier because of compression (mass).
I'll state the obvious with Antarctica, that's usually a good place to start. The Eath's orbit around the Sun varies by about 5 million miles/8 million km or 1/30th
of the energy (gravity/solar radiation) from the Sun.
The Arctic has the Gakkel Ridge which is considered to release heat. I think it's under western Antarctica that's heated geothermally. With land vs ocean, is that another example of the Earth's geology mirroring itself? And an ocean can be a form of mirroring for a land mass.
17-02-2024 01:47
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
The thing is that the water below the np ice is warmer than the ground below the sp ice.
17-02-2024 02:47
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
keepit wrote:
The thing is that the water below the np ice is warmer than the ground below the sp ice.



There are underwater waterfalls that might be over 1,000 feet tall around Antarctica. Then warmer water on the seafloor rises. With Antarctica,
https://climate.nasa.gov/news/2649/hot-news-from-the-antarctic-underground/

The Gakkel Ridge
http://www.plateclimatology.com/how-major-oceanic-and-continental-fault-boundaries-act-to-control-much-of-earths-climate

And general warming of the Arctic.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/24/us/arctic-ocean-early-warming-climate/index.html
17-02-2024 03:37
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Just an FYI, I think the stratosphere and its ozone layer influence the weather. This is because a small change in atmospheric pressure allows for a significant change in the weather. And one tenet
of science should be kinetic energy. This gets into what external forces are influencing the troposphere.
And then how much work creates a change in the weather? External forces would allow for kinetic energy and the conservation of energy. And with a depleted ozone layer and a larger hole in the ozone layer with more PSCs (polar stratospheric clouds) represent a change in both kinetic energy and solar radiation.
17-02-2024 05:19
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
keepit wrote:
do you have anything original ibd?


Original? If you believe I can just purchase graphics like that on e-bay you've got another thing coming. IBdaMann's artwork is so original and masterful, I tried to buy a few from him to hang above the CO2 tanks in my garage.

He's such a generous guy. He said he would send the one and only copy of his latest piece for free! As a bonus, he promised to only print ten thousand more copies so as to not increase the number of prints out there and mine should hold it's value nicely!

If that wasn't enough, before he sends it, he's going to rip it in half for me. As we have learned from you, we should all learn to live with half of what we have. Isn't that sweet? Bonus bonus!

PS. @IBdaMann,
If you could send me the crank side of the C-clamp that'd be wonderful and I'd for sure keepit.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 17-02-2024 05:23
17-02-2024 20:50
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Gas,
My hypothetical scenario regarding less consumption in order to reduce the production of co2 wasn't about you, or me. It was about the private jets, the megamansions, the unnecessary commercial air travel, the extravagant $500,000 weddings, the mazerattis, and the many other extravagant activities that rich people do. That is where most of the co2 comes from. Carbon capture and sequestration isn't going top work. Neither will windmills and trips to mars.
I remember seeing russian tanks rolling into hungary on tv. That didn't work either.
18-02-2024 04:02
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
GasGuzzler wrote:If you could send me the crank side of the C-clamp that'd be wonderful and I'd for sure keepit.

18-02-2024 04:14
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
keepit wrote: My hypothetical scenario regarding less consumption in order to reduce the production of co2 ... was about the private jets,

What do you have against aircraft, keepit?

keepit wrote: ... the megamansions,

What do you have against houses, keepit?

keepit wrote: ... the unnecessary commercial air travel,

What do you have against recreation, keepit?

keepit wrote: ... the extravagant $500,000 weddings,

Why do you begrudge people getting married, keepit?

keepit wrote: ... the mazerattis,

What do you have against cars, keepit?

keepit wrote: ... and the many other extravagant activities that rich people do.

What do you have against rich people going for a walk, keepit?

keepit wrote: That is where most of the co2 comes from.

Nope.

Why do you care about CO2, keepit?
Why do you HATE nice things, keepit?
Why are you a fuqqing bigot, keepit?

keepit, it appears you are still full of baloney. You've made too many ridiculous statements, keepit. You have no more credibility.

keepit wrote: Carbon capture and sequestration isn't going top work.

Nothing can work when there is no problem to fix.

keepit wrote: I remember seeing russian tanks rolling into hungary on tv. That didn't work either.

Russian tanks aren't known for working well.

18-02-2024 05:00
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
keepit wrote: do you have anything original ibd?

You never learned what the word "original" means, did you?

22-02-2024 18:49
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
keepit wrote:
As i understand it the south pole ice is increasing even though the temp is increasing.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of Antarctica.
keepit wrote:
This is possible because,

It is not possible to measure any such temperature.
keepit wrote:
although increasing, the temp doesn't get above freezing

It is not possible to measure the temperature of Antarctica.
keepit wrote:
and there continues to be a small accumulation of ice.

BS. Camps have to be continually rebuilt. Radio towers that these camps use are constantly being buried by ice. A 100 ft tall radio antenna erected during the first expeditions is now UNDERNEATH the accumulating ice.
keepit wrote:
The north pole is different in that ocean below the ice causes the temp of the ice to be warmer than the S.P.

Nothing different. Ice is ice.
keepit wrote:
Then when summer comes, the ice melts.

The ice at neither pole is melting.
keepit wrote:
When winter comes the water refreezes. Less water refreezes though, because the temp is increasing.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the ocean.
Winter extent of either pole is NOT decreasing.
keepit wrote:
At some point the ice at the N.P. won't refreeze.

Bullshit.

You cannot create energy out of nothing. You are STILL ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-02-2024 18:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
keepit wrote:
Not so credible ibd. Credibility is really important.

YOU don't get to determine 'credibility' for everyone. You are not the king. Omniscience fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-02-2024 18:52
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
keepit wrote:
do you have anything original ibd?

He doesn't need it. You are just doing the same old thing.

* Ignoring statistical mathematics.
* Ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics.

And his response is the same. Pointing out the BS you believe that someone told you to believe, while ignoring mathematics and science.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-02-2024 18:53
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote: The north pole is different in that ocean below the ice causes the temp of the ice to be warmer than the S.P.

Nope. The Arctic reaches the same bitch-cold freeze as Antarctica. When the temperatures get cold, the ice gets cold as well. I'll have James_ explain this too you.




Очень интересно, да? It'd need to be known if the tensile strength of ice varies with temperature. An increase in tensile strength would suggest an increase in mass which allows for greater cohesion. And then it's warmer at the bottom of a glacier because of compression (mass).
I'll state the obvious with Antarctica, that's usually a good place to start. The Eath's orbit around the Sun varies by about 5 million miles/8 million km or 1/30th
of the energy (gravity/solar radiation) from the Sun.
The Arctic has the Gakkel Ridge which is considered to release heat. I think it's under western Antarctica that's heated geothermally. With land vs ocean, is that another example of the Earth's geology mirroring itself? And an ocean can be a form of mirroring for a land mass.

It is not possible to 'release heat', since it is not possible to store or trap heat.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-02-2024 18:54
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
keepit wrote:
The thing is that the water below the np ice is warmer than the ground below the sp ice.

It is not possible to measure either temperature, keepit. Argument from randU fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-02-2024 18:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
James_ wrote:
Just an FYI, I think the stratosphere and its ozone layer influence the weather. This is because a small change in atmospheric pressure allows for a significant change in the weather. And one tenet
of science should be kinetic energy. This gets into what external forces are influencing the troposphere.
And then how much work creates a change in the weather? External forces would allow for kinetic energy and the conservation of energy. And with a depleted ozone layer and a larger hole in the ozone layer with more PSCs (polar stratospheric clouds) represent a change in both kinetic energy and solar radiation.

Ambient atmospheric pressure changes are caused by the weather, not the reverse. Reversal fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-02-2024 18:57
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:If you could send me the crank side of the C-clamp that'd be wonderful and I'd for sure keepit.





The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
23-02-2024 02:15
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
itn,
I don't ignore any physical laws. Explain yourself and don't make false claims.
23-02-2024 02:46
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
keepit wrote: itn, I don't ignore any physical laws. Explain yourself and don't make false claims.

You're full of baloney, keepit. You insist the earth's average global equilibrium temperature is increasing when you have no reason to believe this. This has you ignoring the laws of thermodynamics.

You've made too many false claims, keepit. You have no credibility. You lied about knowing what the word "original" means. So much baloney, keepit. Too many false claims.
24-02-2024 00:13
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
ibd,
The way you talk about other people makes you sound like a disgusting person. You realize that, don't you?
24-02-2024 00:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
keepit wrote:
The world's largest iceberg (23A) has broken free from the ocean floor and is moving.


The ocean floor does not hold ice in place. The ice breaks free after it gets too large and cannot support itself in the moving ocean, then it cracks


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
24-02-2024 01:35
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:
The world's largest iceberg (23A) has broken free from the ocean floor and is moving.


The ocean floor does not hold ice in place. The ice breaks free after it gets too large and cannot support itself in the moving ocean, then it cracks



And once again keepit is right. With the glacier he mentioned, ice barely floats, remember? What would melt the glacier on the seafloor? Even if the sea water is below freezing (salt allows for this) it can still transfer momentum to ice.
Also because salt might be frozen in that ice it might also have a lower melting temperature. Also the compression that ice is exposed to when it's against earth will also cause it to become warm and melt. This last scenario is most likely what happened. Now go get reSpawn'd Spawn'd.

Edited on 24-02-2024 01:49
24-02-2024 02:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:
The world's largest iceberg (23A) has broken free from the ocean floor and is moving.


The ocean floor does not hold ice in place. The ice breaks free after it gets too large and cannot support itself in the moving ocean, then it cracks



And once again keepit is right. With the glacier he mentioned, ice barely floats, remember? What would melt the glacier on the seafloor? Even if the sea water is below freezing (salt allows for this) it can still transfer momentum to ice.
Also because salt might be frozen in that ice it might also have a lower melting temperature. Also the compression that ice is exposed to when it's against earth will also cause it to become warm and melt. This last scenario is most likely what happened. Now go get reSpawn'd Spawn'd.


Even if the glacier is dragging on the seafloor it is still being held by the ice bond with the glacier and not the seafloor as it is not in any way attached or bonded to the seafloor.

Or in other words, you are dumb


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
24-02-2024 02:41
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
keepit wrote: ibd, The way you talk about other people makes you sound like a disgusting person. You realize that, don't you?

Just more trash talk from you, keepit. Too many false statements.

24-02-2024 14:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote: ibd, The way you talk about other people makes you sound like a disgusting person. You realize that, don't you?

Just more trash talk from you, keepit. Too many false statements.



Nice selfie


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
24-02-2024 18:21
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
Swan wrote:


Nice selfie

How am I taking the picture?
.


I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
24-02-2024 20:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:


Nice selfie

How am I taking the picture?
.


Tripod and a timer, obviously.

God you are lame




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
25-02-2024 21:43
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Nice selfie
How am I taking the picture?
Tripod and a timer, obviously.

Then it's not selfie.

.


I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
25-02-2024 23:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Nice selfie
How am I taking the picture?
Tripod and a timer, obviously.

Then it's not selfie.

.


Sure it is

kid


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
26-02-2024 01:02
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Nice selfie
How am I taking the picture?
Tripod and a timer, obviously.
Then it's not selfie.
Sure it is


Nope. It's just a regular picture then. However, I don't ever wear "keepit" anything, anyway.
26-02-2024 02:01
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Nice selfie
How am I taking the picture?
Tripod and a timer, obviously.
Then it's not selfie.
Sure it is


Nope. It's just a regular picture then. However, I don't ever wear "keepit" anything, anyway.



Uh, Pardon the Interruption IBDaMann but how many tees did you say I have to order to get a 10% discount? Thanks in advance buddy!
Attached image:


Edited on 26-02-2024 02:02
26-02-2024 13:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Nice selfie
How am I taking the picture?
Tripod and a timer, obviously.
Then it's not selfie.
Sure it is


Nope. It's just a regular picture then. However, I don't ever wear "keepit" anything, anyway.



Uh, Pardon the Interruption IBDaMann but how many tees did you say I have to order to get a 10% discount? Thanks in advance buddy!


LOL and you still have the clamp that your mother used to shut you up permanently installed. So again. nice selfie


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
26-02-2024 14:15
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Nice selfie
How am I taking the picture?
Tripod and a timer, obviously.
Then it's not selfie.
Sure it is


Nope. It's just a regular picture then. However, I don't ever wear "keepit" anything, anyway.



Uh, Pardon the Interruption IBDaMann but how many tees did you say I have to order to get a 10% discount? Thanks in advance buddy!


LOL and you still have the clamp that your mother used to shut you up permanently installed. So again. nice selfie



Just curious, was it one of these clamps she bought me? I bought these
myself.
Attached image:

RE: Clamps My Mother Bought Me26-02-2024 14:28
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Or were you referring to these clamps Swan? I have more. All of this talk about clamps has me in such a mood. This just makes me feel like doing some......... woodworking.
Not sure on this Swan, saying I use clamps to "keep it" together isn't an insult, people like my builds. And we know what happens when people don't "keep it" together. There's Jan. 6th, 9/11, the mass shooting after the parade in Kansas City, etc.
Yep, if only some people had a clamp to "keep it" together then there'd be fewer dead Americans today. Now we have to ask ourselves, how can we clamp down on the violence caused by people who can't "keep it" together?

p.s., Swan, I think GasGuzzler and Harvey55 could help you. They are 2 fine upstanding citizens. And they'll probably even say how they're glad that you're one of "them". Where's GFM715 when you need him? He's a good man because he's a Christian like Spawn. They could discuss how Herod put the "clamps" to Jesus.
Lacking actual clamps they used spikes. Because of the damage spikes caused fastening 2 objects together, clamps were invented.

p.s., A thought on perpetual motion and maths. https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/perpetual-motion-d18-e3706-s80.php#post_102217
Attached image:


Edited on 26-02-2024 14:55
Page 1 of 212>





Join the debate iceberg:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Iceberg312-10-2019 23:25
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact