Remember me
▼ Content

iceberg



Page 2 of 2<12
26-02-2024 15:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Nice selfie
How am I taking the picture?
Tripod and a timer, obviously.
Then it's not selfie.
Sure it is


Nope. It's just a regular picture then. However, I don't ever wear "keepit" anything, anyway.



Uh, Pardon the Interruption IBDaMann but how many tees did you say I have to order to get a 10% discount? Thanks in advance buddy!


LOL and you still have the clamp that your mother used to shut you up permanently installed. So again. nice selfie



Just curious, was it one of these clamps she bought me? I bought these
myself.


LOL only a retard buys welding clamps to use on wood

Wood clamp set



Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 26-02-2024 15:12
26-02-2024 16:24
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Swan wrote:


LOL only a retard buys welding clamps to use on wood

Wood clamp set



Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa



Do you know what pipe clamps are used for? It's like fossil fuels are associated with fossils like the La Brea tar pits in Los Angeles, California, USA; https://tarpits.org/
Where did the tar come from that the fossils are in? And what you missed in my picture is attached. They're a variation of pipe clamps. Clamps were placed on a pipe.
Attached image:

RE: Pipe Clamps26-02-2024 16:34
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Or were you talking about "real" pipe clamps? Wouldn't real pipe clamps be better like "real" Americans like you are better? When they modified pipe clamps
to use a bar, they made it more of a generic or "American" clamp.

With woodworking, if boards are going to be glued together to make something like a table, pipe clamps provide 2 surfaces (pipes) for the wood to sit one when they're clamped together.
People would need to use them or gain experience with woodworking then they'd understand the differences better.
Attached image:


Edited on 26-02-2024 16:35
26-02-2024 16:37
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Swan, You missed the bar clamps in my picture. I own some and while they're a different brand, they're still bar clamps. I mean who makes fun of someone for owning a variety of clamps that they use for woodworking?


I know, an American, That's Who!

See what you're doing for the U.S. Swan? Oops, I meant "See what you're doing for the U.S. Trumpsters?".

And to list dates associated with terrorism;

9/11
Jan. 6th
Oct. 7th

2 dates did not support the U.S. government and the 3rd date did not support the Israeli government. The dates listed are in chronological order by year.
Attached image:


Edited on 26-02-2024 16:46
26-02-2024 19:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


LOL only a retard buys welding clamps to use on wood

Wood clamp set



Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa



Do you know what pipe clamps are used for? It's like fossil fuels are associated with fossils like the La Brea tar pits in Los Angeles, California, USA; https://tarpits.org/
Where did the tar come from that the fossils are in? And what you missed in my picture is attached. They're a variation of pipe clamps. Clamps were placed on a pipe.


With all those tools you could build new kitchen cabinets and a real floor instead of living in a dilapidated slum

LOL you finish your perpetual non-motion wheel yet


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
26-02-2024 21:12
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
keepit wrote:
itn,
I don't ignore any physical laws. Explain yourself and don't make false claims.

That won't work, keepit. Lying gets you nowhere. RQAA.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-02-2024 21:14
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
keepit wrote:
ibd,
The way you talk about other people makes you sound like a disgusting person. You realize that, don't you?


Awwwwwww. You offended him, IBD.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-02-2024 21:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Nice selfie
How am I taking the picture?
Tripod and a timer, obviously.
Then it's not selfie.
Sure it is


Nope. It's just a regular picture then. However, I don't ever wear "keepit" anything, anyway.



Uh, Pardon the Interruption IBDaMann but how many tees did you say I have to order to get a 10% discount? Thanks in advance buddy!


LOL and you still have the clamp that your mother used to shut you up permanently installed. So again. nice selfie



Just curious, was it one of these clamps she bought me? I bought these
myself.


LOL only a retard buys welding clamps to use on wood

Wood clamp set



Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

There is no such thing as a 'welding clamp' or a 'wood clamp'. Any clamp can be used for wood, even C clamps. C clamps can be used for welding as well, so long as any flammable pads are removed first. So can rod clamps (such as the ones you have shown. So can pipe clamps.

Cabinet carpenters will use C clamps, K clamps, rod clamps, pipe clamps, strap clamps, and in some cases even staple or tack the pieces together temporarily while the glue cures.

Welders will use C clamps, K clamps, rod clamps, and M clamps and blocking boards to hold pieces together while tack welding the pieces together. All the clamps are removed to finish the weld since metal moves around while undergoing welding.

Again, Swan, you have no idea what you are talking about.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 26-02-2024 21:27
26-02-2024 21:30
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
James_ wrote:
Or were you talking about "real" pipe clamps? Wouldn't real pipe clamps be better like "real" Americans like you are better? When they modified pipe clamps
to use a bar, they made it more of a generic or "American" clamp.

With woodworking, if boards are going to be glued together to make something like a table, pipe clamps provide 2 surfaces (pipes) for the wood to sit one when they're clamped together.
People would need to use them or gain experience with woodworking then they'd understand the differences better.

Rod clamps work the same way as a pipe clamp, but are lighter to position and include the rod during the sale. Pipe clamps are just sold as the clamp itself and you have to buy the pipe for it.

I realize you already know this. I describe this for Swan, who apparently knows nothing about clamps.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-02-2024 22:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Nice selfie
How am I taking the picture?
Tripod and a timer, obviously.
Then it's not selfie.
Sure it is


Nope. It's just a regular picture then. However, I don't ever wear "keepit" anything, anyway.



Uh, Pardon the Interruption IBDaMann but how many tees did you say I have to order to get a 10% discount? Thanks in advance buddy!


LOL and you still have the clamp that your mother used to shut you up permanently installed. So again. nice selfie



Just curious, was it one of these clamps she bought me? I bought these
myself.


LOL only a retard buys welding clamps to use on wood

Wood clamp set



Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

There is no such thing as a 'welding clamp' or a 'wood clamp'. Any clamp can be used for wood, even C clamps. C clamps can be used for welding as well, so long as any flammable pads are removed first. So can rod clamps (such as the ones you have shown. So can pipe clamps.

Cabinet carpenters will use C clamps, K clamps, rod clamps, pipe clamps, strap clamps, and in some cases even staple or tack the pieces together temporarily while the glue cures.

Welders will use C clamps, K clamps, rod clamps, and M clamps and blocking boards to hold pieces together while tack welding the pieces together. All the clamps are removed to finish the weld since metal moves around while undergoing welding.

Again, Swan, you have no idea what you are talking about.


Wrong as the plastic parts on a wood clamp will melt when exposed to welding or torch cutting temps.

If you weren't dropped so often you would know this

Welding clamps for the retarded



IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-02-2024 00:50
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Swan wrote:

Wrong as the plastic parts on a wood clamp will melt when exposed to welding or torch cutting temps.

If you weren't dropped so often you would know this

Welding clamps for the retarded



Yep, okay sure you betchya there buddy. Now let me get this straight, if I order 20 "KEEPIT" shirts then I get a 10% discount, right? And then after today the price goes up? Okay gotcha there that's a BIG 10-4 Buddy.
It is so nice we can have this talk. So if I weld 2 ice cubes together and they melt, then if the clamps aren't clamping anything then why are they called clamps for?

p.s., edited to be credible

p.s.s., With the glacier 23A, the glacier would've been about 90% under water
if it had been at sea. Because it has stayed in the same location anchored on the seafloor, that might suggest a shallow seafloor as it was close to land.

Gosh darn it ya'all, I almost missed this one. When the glacier broke off of the larger glacier on land, that demonstrated what's known as shear and tensional strength. This is like if you run a bolt through Swan's head and have a nut (not his, he doesn't have any) and then tighten, when the bolt fails, that is because the energy it needs to shear the bolt has been reached. Search it if you want to.
It's possible that the glacier 23a became to heavy and now it might start reforming.
Attached image:


Edited on 27-02-2024 01:07
27-02-2024 01:32
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Swan wrote:


Wrong as the plastic parts on a wood clamp will melt when exposed to welding or torch cutting temps.

If you weren't dropped so often you would know this

Welding clamps for the retarded



With glacier 23a, ocean temperatures should've been below freezing (because of salt). So what melted on the glacier so it would be free of the seafloor? Thermodynamics tells us heat had to come from somewhere. Any ideas?
27-02-2024 02:26
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
At the risk of sounding like a simplistic dope, the energy came from the sun.
27-02-2024 04:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Wrong as the plastic parts on a wood clamp will melt when exposed to welding or torch cutting temps.

If you weren't dropped so often you would know this

Welding clamps for the retarded



Yep, okay sure you betchya there buddy. Now let me get this straight, if I order 20 "KEEPIT" shirts then I get a 10% discount, right? And then after today the price goes up? Okay gotcha there that's a BIG 10-4 Buddy.
It is so nice we can have this talk. So if I weld 2 ice cubes together and they melt, then if the clamps aren't clamping anything then why are they called clamps for?

p.s., edited to be credible

p.s.s., With the glacier 23A, the glacier would've been about 90% under water
if it had been at sea. Because it has stayed in the same location anchored on the seafloor, that might suggest a shallow seafloor as it was close to land.

Gosh darn it ya'all, I almost missed this one. When the glacier broke off of the larger glacier on land, that demonstrated what's known as shear and tensional strength. This is like if you run a bolt through Swan's head and have a nut (not his, he doesn't have any) and then tighten, when the bolt fails, that is because the energy it needs to shear the bolt has been reached. Search it if you want to.
It's possible that the glacier 23a became to heavy and now it might start reforming.


LOL, have you always been an ice cube welder?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-02-2024 15:21
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Swan wrote:

LOL, have you always been an ice cube welder?



And when we are talking about you, you ask about me. Let's talk about
you, okay? Why do you hate me because I do not support MAGA?

p.s., Swan, Bessler's Wheel, my inventions and what they might do together is blowing my mind. This work I am doing now could make me famous in the perpetual motion community. And with math theory as well as science, enthusiasts
will be surprised when I say to remember context. That's like you're MAGAt and I
don't like MAGAts because they're a health hazard.
You see Swan, today people get to be paid for their work as well as receive credit for it. Tesla is an example of not being paid while this is an example of not being given credit for your work; https://www.kcl.ac.uk/the-structure-of-dna-how-dr-rosalind-franklin-contributed-to-the-story-of-life-2

It seems they've gone from saying her x-ray revealed DNA was a double helix and she didn't recieve credit for it to it only "helped" guys to discover it. The Nobel Prize was given to 2 guys. And it seems they did have her x-rays or copies of them as well. Reading helps to understand this.
Edited on 27-02-2024 15:35
27-02-2024 22:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL, have you always been an ice cube welder?



And when we are talking about you, you ask about me. Let's talk about
you, okay? Why do you hate me because I do not support MAGA?

p.s., Swan, Bessler's Wheel, my inventions and what they might do together is blowing my mind. This work I am doing now could make me famous in the perpetual motion community. And with math theory as well as science, enthusiasts
will be surprised when I say to remember context. That's like you're MAGAt and I
don't like MAGAts because they're a health hazard.
You see Swan, today people get to be paid for their work as well as receive credit for it. Tesla is an example of not being paid while this is an example of not being given credit for your work; https://www.kcl.ac.uk/the-structure-of-dna-how-dr-rosalind-franklin-contributed-to-the-story-of-life-2

It seems they've gone from saying her x-ray revealed DNA was a double helix and she didn't recieve credit for it to it only "helped" guys to discover it. The Nobel Prize was given to 2 guys. And it seems they did have her x-rays or copies of them as well. Reading helps to understand this.


LOL why is it called Besslers wheel if you invented it?

Answer = Because that is how delusions work

Now have you tried basing your perpetual motion machine on a time crystal?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-02-2024 15:13
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Swan wrote:


LOL why is it called Besslers wheel if you invented it?

Answer = Because that is how delusions work

Now have you tried basing your perpetual motion machine on a time crystal?



I like science and math and you don't. Just think Swan, you have a lot of friends
at besslerwheel and overunity websites, all 3 of them (.com, .com, .de). I can't even ask you how v = a sin θ - b sin θ = x when θ is any number between 0 and 90 but never 0 or 90.
If you wanted people to notice you then at some point you should know something about what a specific forum is forum. And they would've noticed you for a reason other than you like stalking me because I'm not a "real" American.
And this will get into why free speech like Trump's is fought for (online, SCOTUS is hearing the case) and yet I don't have free speech to discuss the content that a website was intended for.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-02-26/why-online-free-speech-is-now-up-to-the-supreme-court-moody-v-netchoice

I'll give you an example. Does the Pacific plate being lower than the Atlantic plate cause the Earth itself to wobble? If it does, does this influence the climate? See how easy that is? I just asked you a question about climate change. And now you reply something about climate change. Kind of why I have to wonder why you want my life ruined because I'm 1/2 Norwegian. I won't allow myself to be exploited by you because you're a "real" American. I served in the military and you didn't, why you're the "real" American.
Edited on 28-02-2024 15:20
28-02-2024 19:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


LOL why is it called Besslers wheel if you invented it?

Answer = Because that is how delusions work

Now have you tried basing your perpetual motion machine on a time crystal?



I like science and math and you don't. Just think Swan, you have a lot of friends
at besslerwheel and overunity websites, all 3 of them (.com, .com, .de). I can't even ask you how v = a sin θ - b sin θ = x when θ is any number between 0 and 90 but never 0 or 90.
If you wanted people to notice you then at some point you should know something about what a specific forum is forum. And they would've noticed you for a reason other than you like stalking me because I'm not a "real" American.
And this will get into why free speech like Trump's is fought for (online, SCOTUS is hearing the case) and yet I don't have free speech to discuss the content that a website was intended for.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-02-26/why-online-free-speech-is-now-up-to-the-supreme-court-moody-v-netchoice

I'll give you an example. Does the Pacific plate being lower than the Atlantic plate cause the Earth itself to wobble? If it does, does this influence the climate? See how easy that is? I just asked you a question about climate change. And now you reply something about climate change. Kind of why I have to wonder why you want my life ruined because I'm 1/2 Norwegian. I won't allow myself to be exploited by you because you're a "real" American. I served in the military and you didn't, why you're the "real" American.


It's ok, lots of adult men wear diapers


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-02-2024 23:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


LOL why is it called Besslers wheel if you invented it?

Answer = Because that is how delusions work

Now have you tried basing your perpetual motion machine on a time crystal?



I like science and math and you don't.

You deny and discard both science and mathematics.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-02-2024 00:16
James_
★★★★★
(2230)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


LOL why is it called Besslers wheel if you invented it?

Answer = Because that is how delusions work

Now have you tried basing your perpetual motion machine on a time crystal?



I like science and math and you don't.

You deny and discard both science and mathematics.



And now I'm going to have to go watch Ride Like A Girl https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7600382/ It's about the first female jockey to win the Melbourne Cup. And then there's Stand and Deliver https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094027/ American students scored well on Calculus AP exams so they were accused of cheating by other Americans.
29-02-2024 22:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:


LOL why is it called Besslers wheel if you invented it?

Answer = Because that is how delusions work

Now have you tried basing your perpetual motion machine on a time crystal?



I like science and math and you don't.

You deny and discard both science and mathematics.



And now I'm going to have to go watch Ride Like A Girl https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7600382/ It's about the first female jockey to win the Melbourne Cup. And then there's Stand and Deliver https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094027/ American students scored well on Calculus AP exams so they were accused of cheating by other Americans.


Still drooling over Alan huh?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-03-2024 02:54
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
Swan wrote:It's ok, lots of adult men wear diapers

So now you believe that you are lots of adult men?
01-03-2024 23:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:It's ok, lots of adult men wear diapers

So now you believe that you are lots of adult men?


This is your life. Enjoy


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
05-03-2024 03:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:It's ok, lots of adult men wear diapers

So now you believe that you are lots of adult men?


This is your life. Enjoy

His life is not your wacky beliefs, Sock.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
05-03-2024 18:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:It's ok, lots of adult men wear diapers

So now you believe that you are lots of adult men?


This is your life. Enjoy

His life is not your wacky beliefs, Sock.


Whatever you say, BIRDBRAIN


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Page 2 of 2<12





Join the debate iceberg:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Iceberg312-10-2019 23:25
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact