Remember me
▼ Content

Perpetual Motion

Page 3 of 3<123
RE: If You Look At "C".......13-02-2024 17:51
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
If you look at "c" you'll notice it moved away from the hub/axle. That's what happens when the lever(s) rotate away from the hub. Can you consider cause and effect between 2 different drawings? This would be how Bessler taught mechanical engineering.
Johann Bessler did call is wheel Orffyreus using a basic code. 2 meanings or a
double entendre. And with his drawings, what moves weights? And he did call
it a grindstone. A downward force causes a grindstone to rotate. How to consider leverage, he did say 4:1 (4 to 1).
I think my work will support what Johann Bessler claimed in his book(s).

p.s., Sometimes work is realizing what needs to be done and how to do it.
Attached image:

Edited on 13-02-2024 18:03
18-02-2024 04:39
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Work I've been getting done on my historical project.
https://youtu.be/5T9nGszKFhs
20-02-2024 03:40
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
This is work I've been getting done and I still watched the Daytona 500. I disagree with the announcers about the crash coming up to the white flag (last lap). The track narrowed when 2 cars went to occupy the same line. Basically unfortunate timing. They should make it more about racing and not using risky tactics (blocking as an example) to maintain their position. Why IMO the U.S. is a toxic country for me to live in.
With the picture, the assemblies in front of the weight wheels need wheels added to them as well. Everything will need to be in alignment and the wheels spin freely on their axles. Once I have finished this then I can start assembling Lever Sub Assembly 1. There are 2 major sub assemblies that create the hoist/lever assembly.
And because I did have surgery 2 weeks ago everything now will be going slower.
And as this picture and the video in the link shows, I am aligning everything so that
all of the parts will move with enough precision.
https://youtu.be/5T9nGszKFhs
Attached image:

22-02-2024 01:07
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
This is a video explaining the basic leverage/torque relationship of the mechanics I am using.
https://youtu.be/2RQ7WhNH4Qc A 2nd video will explain how that is converted into torque in the wheel. And that is when the net torque of the wheel (what it will take for it to work) can be considered.
This is a lot of work for one person. I have to do all of the brainstorming, designing, math, etc. on my own. I am going through each kennel 1 by 1 to make sure the wheels will roll like I want them to. This is a prototype, it just needs to be functional and look nice. Later I can disassemble it and clean up the build some.
One thing about posting/discussing things while I work at them, it helps. Posting requires a form of discipline. Clearly stating what I'm doing requires me to focus on what media I'm posting.
22-02-2024 05:40
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
There's easier ways to test theory but was constantly blocked. One aspect of math I'll be testing is a part of what I use for the acceleration of gravity.
While everyone knows it's 9.81 m/s (32.185 ft/s) the amount of overbalance will change it.
If you have a 55/45 split then.55 x 9.81 would give you realization. With torque, the simple answer is 10% (55 + 45 = 100 and 55 - 45 = 10 or 10/100). With torque, if in inch lbs then 10 inch lbs of force accelerating at 5.395 m/s. Basically what's being tested.
After this, how much energy does it take to rotate the wheel? I've weighed the wheel and have a fish scale (among others) so I'll know how much force it takes fully assembled.
I'll be able to do some tests which will be an overbalanced arm rotating. A very simple test and it will give me the answer. It would verify what I posted. It's like Bessler said, think of the wheel as a grindstone. How much energy does it take to rotate a "grindstone"?
23-02-2024 10:07
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
I'm moving to a 2 machine in 1 mindset. This is why;
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rsBplmMDcRQ&pp=ygUbYWxkbyBjb3N0YSBwZXJwZXR1YWwgbW90aW9u

It's possible that his wheel is showing conservation of angular momentum. And if Bessler used another machine to increase the momentum of the wheel, then it used a more efficient principle of generating energy.
24-02-2024 11:49
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
It's possible that what I'm adding to Bessler's Wheel is another invention (my own).
25-02-2024 16:25
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
With what I am working on, I can say it will work. The question is which version or sub-assemblies will be used? As it turns out it can be an engine and as we know, Hero's Boiler is the only simple engine to construct/build.
RE: Sets26-02-2024 14:54
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
One mistake people made with perpetual wheels is its moment of inertia. This gets into basic
algebra/calculus/maths. Do you know what sets exist within the wheel?
Attached image:

Edited on 26-02-2024 15:05
07-03-2024 23:12
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
I still have this frame; https://www.youtube.com/shorts/vhVK60fxmLA.
I also have 2 discs (sails) and 4 weight wheel assemblies. A stand is all it needs and it would be 4 different designs/builds that I'd be working on. This is where if I am not working on the primary Bessler's Wheel build, I have 3 others that I can consider. And this is when considering a show in Utrecht, Netherlands. It'd be a nice vacation.

p.s., Because I built the prototype to the same dimensions the parts (weight wheels, etc.) are interchangeable.
Edited on 07-03-2024 23:14
RE: A 4th Wheel?08-03-2024 15:42
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
And this could allow for a 4th wheel. I also have 4 weight wheels that will work on here. Only a stand is missing. It would be possible to add a 45º angle cut block for the outgoing weight wheel to bounce off of. It could be adjusted so the maximum efficiency of rotation could be realized.
This means that at the moment I have 4 different builds to consider.

p.s., With warmer weather happening more often I might look to do the detailing
on the Bessler Wheel build I was holding off on doing. And then with my work area and other things I can better organize things. I could like owning my own off grid power supply business and my Instagram is Free Energy Systems. This is where being organized and more professional (casual Friday's) will work for me.
Attached image:

Edited on 08-03-2024 16:41
RE: And Build #4 Is......08-03-2024 22:00
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Here's the "keels" for the stand and the frame of my invention. And for the
stand, I can add pieces but want to keep it simple. I have to consider the aesthetics as well as functionality and speed of operation.
At the moment all I need to do is focus on building and taking it easy.
Attached image:

Edited on 08-03-2024 22:01
RE: More/ Yep!09-03-2024 19:57
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
The weight on the left can have the long tabs inserted in the gap between the 2 semi-round parts. I'll use 48 less parts this way. On the right is a drill jig I'm making. Then I can drill the hole locations so the tow rod mounts can be mounted.
I've started on build 4 and might hold off on build 3. I do need to know how to rig the line so it controls the weight. That means that I need to do it. And now to take a day or 2 and consider my budget and what I need to make it all happen.
Attached image:

RE: Peacock's Tails and.......11-03-2024 18:18
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
This shows me what I'll need to understand about the mechanics. I think
chances are good for it working as advertised, that is Bessler writing that he was successful which numerous witnesses attested to.
As the wheel rotates in the clockwise direction the kennels will be pulled along the outside of the Peacock's Tails. This rotates the lever which rotates the hoist.
Attached image:

Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate Perpetual Motion:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Watching the Train Wreck in Slow Motion92308-04-2024 15:53
Perpetual Motion Isn't Possible12031-12-2023 13:00
LOL, this video is of a Bessler Wheel demonstrating a complete lack of perpetual motion011-12-2023 20:44
If Only Perpetual Motion Was Possible 424-10-2023 23:19
Perpetual Motion025-03-2023 04:08
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact