Remember me
▼ Content

I was assaulted yesterday while bike riding



Page 1 of 212>
I was assaulted yesterday while bike riding16-07-2023 19:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
OK, so I am cycling around the park and I passed a dude walking for exercise twice on a 2 mile lap. The third time I passed him he was in the center of the path so I had to pass him as such. Well he must not have liked it because when I passed him the fourth time he started yelling and waving his hands. I just waved and kept going. However on the fifth lap he faced me and deliberately held out his hands and blocked my path and would not let me pass, he was trying to get me to hit him so that he could call the cops and claim damages. Anyway I had to hit my brakes hard which launched me over the handlebars and I hit the ground. Well it took me a minute to put the chain back on the sprocket and I continued and waved to him as I passed him again, where he could no longer attack me because of the Mexican couple walking right there. Never actually been assaulted before, he wanted me to chase him on foot so that he could say that I attacked him. oh well, I cycle 11,000 feet for every 500 that he walks. Must be sad being a heart patient and seeing healthy people like me who live in a far better World, pass them by as they literally rot away on their feet.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-07-2023 23:40
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Fiction... Pedestrians always have the right-of-way. All he had to do is drop to the ground. Obvious none to impressed with your 'manliness'. In your knee-pads and spandex, he probably was just trying to get you to stop, and do what you do best. Chain fell off, piece of shit bike...
17-07-2023 00:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Fiction... Pedestrians always have the right-of-way. All he had to do is drop to the ground. Obvious none to impressed with your 'manliness'. In your knee-pads and spandex, he probably was just trying to get you to stop, and do what you do best. Chain fell off, piece of shit bike...


A person standing in the road deliberatly moving into the vehicle as it tries to avoid the person is not a pedestrian, it is a psycho. He assaulted me deliberatly, and failed miserably. Then I pity all the walkers using their fitbits tracking their steps as they head to their death because they are already too sick to cycle or jog.

Anyway he is already the walking dead, literally.

Say hi to the judge for me

Chain fell off but did not break so it took me about a minute to fix it then pass the asswipe walker who was now hiding behind two Mexicans probably scared for his life. In the right light this was a hysterical fool, but I admit that I thought about Stephen Segaling his arms and legs, then again that is what he obviously wanted.

Glad that he was the walker, and I was the Olympian


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 17-07-2023 01:12
17-07-2023 02:30
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
He didn't assault you. You fell off your bike, all your own. Maybe you need training wheels, like Biden... Face it, you're a loser, who terrorizes the park, to try and feel like a big man. The big boys ride on the streets. Grow up loser.
17-07-2023 03:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
HarveyH55 wrote:
He didn't assault you. You fell off your bike, all your own. Maybe you need training wheels, like Biden... Face it, you're a loser, who terrorizes the park, to try and feel like a big man. The big boys ride on the streets. Grow up loser.


I fell off the bike in order to not hit the psycho that deliberately blocked my path, trying to hurt both of us.
No matter, he is still a dying heart patient, hobbling around pretending that walking is aerobics, just waiting to die. The funniest part is when he hid behind two Mexicans. At any rate this happened about halfway thru my ride, so except for a minute resprocketing my chain I continued on my way, while he hobbled to his car to go home and rest after his big nothing walk.

You defend the worlds walkers, I'll ride on




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-07-2023 03:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
HarveyH55 wrote:
He didn't assault you. You fell off your bike, all your own. Maybe you need training wheels, like Biden... Face it, you're a loser, who terrorizes the park, to try and feel like a big man. The big boys ride on the streets. Grow up loser.


Please elaborate on how cyclist are terrorist, and be specific.




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-07-2023 07:26
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Never said anything about cyclists, other than they ride on the streets, like real men. Losers like you, ride in the park, expecting everyone to clear out of your way, as you zip past. You were either an inconsiderate jerk, riding too fast for the path. Or, a clumsy jerk, who can ride worth a fukk.

You're a clueless moron. There are cameras everywhere these days. Most people have a camera in their cell phone. You'll pay the price for stupidity some day.
17-07-2023 07:44
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21962)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
He didn't assault you. You fell off your bike, all your own. Maybe you need training wheels, like Biden... Face it, you're a loser, who terrorizes the park, to try and feel like a big man. The big boys ride on the streets. Grow up loser.


I fell off the bike in order to not hit the psycho that deliberately blocked my path, trying to hurt both of us.

Pedestrians have the right of way.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-07-2023 07:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21962)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
He didn't assault you. You fell off your bike, all your own. Maybe you need training wheels, like Biden... Face it, you're a loser, who terrorizes the park, to try and feel like a big man. The big boys ride on the streets. Grow up loser.


Please elaborate on how cyclist are terrorist, and be specific.

He just did. RQAA.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-07-2023 12:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Never said anything about cyclists, other than they ride on the streets, like real men. Losers like you, ride in the park, expecting everyone to clear out of your way, as you zip past. You were either an inconsiderate jerk, riding too fast for the path. Or, a clumsy jerk, who can ride worth a fukk.

You're a clueless moron. There are cameras everywhere these days. Most people have a camera in their cell phone. You'll pay the price for stupidity some day.


Wrong again, I ride in three parks connected by roads, LOL my vehicle was not even parked in the park where I was attacked.

You may now resume pretending that walking is aerobic. LOL are you Forest Gump?



PS. The as-hole failed, as do all when they encounter me, you included. You may now resume dealing with parking tickets in order to make America a better place, as the illegally parked vehicles are prohibiting the Mexicans from setting up tents that they can krap outside of.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 17-07-2023 13:13
17-07-2023 13:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
He didn't assault you. You fell off your bike, all your own. Maybe you need training wheels, like Biden... Face it, you're a loser, who terrorizes the park, to try and feel like a big man. The big boys ride on the streets. Grow up loser.


Please elaborate on how cyclist are terrorist, and be specific.

He just did. RQAA.


So your argument is that people riding bicycles are terrorist. So is the NSA tracking all cyclists with drones at this point?

Seriously you need to take your prescription meds, and on time.

Americas most wanted cyclist, please subdue with extreme prejudice, as she rides in the park



IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-07-2023 19:35
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Does the FBI know you back to cruising parks, looking for you boys, again? Pedestrians always have the right of way, not pedophiles. Slow down and read the signs, you semi-literate sicko.
17-07-2023 21:05
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14545)
Swan wrote: So is the NSA tracking all cyclists with drones at this point?

Yes, with STEALTH drones. You didn't notice the one following you, right?
17-07-2023 21:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Does the FBI know you back to cruising parks, looking for you boys, again? Pedestrians always have the right of way, not pedophiles. Slow down and read the signs, you semi-literate sicko.


Give the bureau a call and tell them that I am riding my bicycle in circles, while wearing tight clothing. And make sure you tell them that this makes me a terrorist. That said since I am both a Catholic and a Trump voter, they clearly consider me to be a terrorist.

Washington D.C., Apr 11, 2023 / 16:30 pm

A new document revealed that the Richmond Federal Bureau of Investigation used at least one undercover agent to obtain information about traditionalist Catholics, said Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, who chairs the House Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government.

In response to its inquiry, the committee announced it received from the FBI a heavily redacted 18-page document that uncovered limited information about the agency's efforts to investigate a supposed link between traditionalist Catholics and "the far-right white nationalist movement."

The committee had requested information following the leak of an internal memo dated Jan. 23 that originated from the FBI's Richmond division. The memo, which the FBI later retracted, called for such investigations within traditionalist Catholic communities.

So this is the new FBI most wanted photo




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
17-07-2023 21:45
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14545)
Swan wrote:Give the bureau a call and tell them that I am riding my bicycle in circles, while wearing tight clothing.

The FBI probably already knows that you just go in circles, spinning your wheels.

Swan wrote: And make sure you tell them that this makes me a terrorist.

The problem is that you are an ENTANGLED cyclist traveling at 10-million times the speed of light.

Swan wrote: That said since I am both a moraine and a Trump Tower, they clearly consider me to be constructed by glaciers during the last ice age.

Are they correct?
17-07-2023 21:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Give the bureau a call and tell them that I am riding my bicycle in circles, while wearing tight clothing.

The FBI probably already knows that you just go in circles, spinning your wheels.

Swan wrote: And make sure you tell them that this makes me a terrorist.

The problem is that you are an ENTANGLED cyclist traveling at 10-million times the speed of light.

Swan wrote: That said since I am both a moraine and a Trump Tower, they clearly consider me to be constructed by glaciers during the last ice age.

Are they correct?


I didn't go over any moraines yesterday, and the dude that blocked my path was now that you mention it clearly dumb enough to work for the FBI.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/fbi-agent-who-dropped-gun-while-dancing-charged-with-assault-1.3970531

DENVER -- An off-duty FBI agent who investigators say accidentally fired a weapon that fell while he was dancing at a Denver bar, wounding another patron in the leg, was charged Tuesday with second-degree assault.

Chase Bishop, 29, turned himself in to the Denver Sheriff's Department earlier in the day and is scheduled to appear in court Wednesday.

Police have said Bishop was dancing at the downtown bar on June 2 when the gun fell from his waistband holster onto the floor. The firearm went off when he picked it up, and another customer suffered a serious but non-life-threatening gunshot wound to the lower leg.

Related Stories
Dancing FBI agent's gun accidentally goes off in nightclub
The victim was treated and released from a hospital.

Additional charges could be filed based on the results of a blood-alcohol content test, which has not yet been received, authorities said.

"We are filing this charge now rather than waiting until the BAC report is received, which we understand could take another week, because sufficient evidence has been presented to file it," Denver District Attorney Beth McCann said.

The FBI declined comment Tuesday "in order to preserve the integrity of the ongoing investigation," spokeswoman Amy Sanders said.

"The FBI will continue to fully co-operate with the Denver Police Department and the Denver District Attorney's Office as this matter proceeds through the judicial process," she said.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-07-2023 07:34
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
You should mount a camera on you bike, so next time you get 'assaulted', you have proof the pedestrian was at fault, and not you. Most parks are very clear about bikes and pedestrians. No matter what, you have to yield to pedestrians. You can't play nice in the park, the park will just ban bicycles altogether. Besides, old people falling off bikes are always funny videos. Likely go viral. Maybe it could be the next Tik Tok video challenge...
18-07-2023 13:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
HarveyH55 wrote:
You should mount a camera on you bike, so next time you get 'assaulted', you have proof the pedestrian was at fault, and not you. Most parks are very clear about bikes and pedestrians. No matter what, you have to yield to pedestrians. You can't play nice in the park, the park will just ban bicycles altogether. Besides, old people falling off bikes are always funny videos. Likely go viral. Maybe it could be the next Tik Tok video challenge...


I already looked into that, but no bike camera will film for the amount of time that I ride. This is one of the pitfalls of being healthy and strong versus a dead FBI agent hobbling around the park trying to cause an accident so that he can sue and be able to afford more cigarettes


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-07-2023 15:23
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14545)
Swan wrote: I already looked into that, but no bike camera will film for the amount of time that I ride.

Bike camera's don't film. They capture digital video.


Swan wrote: This is one of the pitbulls of healthy and strong virus of a dead FBI hobbit around the Shire trying to woo Sue Ford out of her cigarettes

Swan, since you can see into the otherwise unobserved, distant past, who was the first human to enter North America? What was his/her name and how tall was s/he?
18-07-2023 15:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: I already looked into that, but no bike camera will film for the amount of time that I ride.

Bike camera's don't film. They capture digital video.


Swan wrote: This is one of the pitbulls of healthy and strong virus of a dead FBI hobbit around the Shire trying to woo Sue Ford out of her cigarettes

Swan, since you can see into the otherwise unobserved, distant past, who was the first human to enter North America? What was his/her name and how tall was s/he?


So you now admit that a pedestrian setting a trap to maliciously injure a bicyclist does not actually have the right to do this, and that this person cannot claim the right of way because their actions were both premeditated and intentional.

See I knew that you would see it my way

As for the height of the scumbag, the person actually resembled RFKjr, oddly enough


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 18-07-2023 15:47
18-07-2023 17:27
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14545)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: I already looked into that, but no bike camera will film for the amount of time that I ride.
Bike camera's don't film. They capture digital video.

Swan wrote: This is one of the pitbulls of healthy and strong virus of a dead FBI hobbit around the Shire trying to woo Sue Ford out of her cigarettes

Swan, since you can see into the otherwise unobserved, distant past, who was the first human to enter North America? What was his/her name and how tall was s/he?
So you now admit that a pedestrian setting a trap to maliciously injure a bicyclist does not actually have the right to do this, and that this person cannot claim the right of way because their actions were both premeditated and intentional.

So you now admit that you never had any substantive English comprehension of which to speak, which is why you never actually read the posts to which you respond.

.
18-07-2023 18:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: I already looked into that, but no bike camera will film for the amount of time that I ride.
Bike camera's don't film. They capture digital video.

Swan wrote: This is one of the pitbulls of healthy and strong virus of a dead FBI hobbit around the Shire trying to woo Sue Ford out of her cigarettes

Swan, since you can see into the otherwise unobserved, distant past, who was the first human to enter North America? What was his/her name and how tall was s/he?
So you now admit that a pedestrian setting a trap to maliciously injure a bicyclist does not actually have the right to do this, and that this person cannot claim the right of way because their actions were both premeditated and intentional.

So you now admit that you never had any substantive English comprehension of which to speak, which is why you never actually read the posts to which you respond.

.


So you do not want to explore that there was logically a cameraperson filming the assault from the grassy knoll.

?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 18-07-2023 19:43
18-07-2023 19:59
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
You should mount a camera on you bike, so next time you get 'assaulted', you have proof the pedestrian was at fault, and not you. Most parks are very clear about bikes and pedestrians. No matter what, you have to yield to pedestrians. You can't play nice in the park, the park will just ban bicycles altogether. Besides, old people falling off bikes are always funny videos. Likely go viral. Maybe it could be the next Tik Tok video challenge...


I already looked into that, but no bike camera will film for the amount of time that I ride. This is one of the pitfalls of being healthy and strong versus a dead FBI agent hobbling around the park trying to cause an accident so that he can sue and be able to afford more cigarettes


Let me help you with some higher cognitive function... Buy a cheap, under $20, Made in China (of course) Dash Camera, like for a car. They usually have a mini, or micro USB port for power. Pretty much any USB battery bank (phone charger) can power the camera for a long time. Doesn't draw much current. I get 3-4 days, full HD on a 32 gb card, in my car, 6 hours or so of video. Camera will over-write the oldest video, with new. If you ever get video you need, unplug the damn thing after the event. If you are concern about losing it. Can't help you on mounting it, since I'm not sure of your capacity to build things. Mounted on on a drone once, so how hard could a bike be... Might also look into action cameras. Many seem to function as dash cameras as well. They all pretty much will record as they charge as well. USB battery bank will extend your recording time, so you aren't swapping batteries. Action cameras are more expensive, even cheap ones. They do come with mounts, bike be one of them. Usually a weather-proof housing, but not always access to the USB port. Shop around...

On September 25, 2013 my dashcam saved me a whole lot of legal grief. Rear-ended a moron on a motorcycle. Messed him up pretty bad too. Video on YouTube... I had just made a left turn, when he decided to pass me. He cut in right in front (few feet), and hit his brakes. I had no idea he was even behind me at the turn. No reason to think anyone would pass (illegal there anyway). But slam on the brakes, that close in front of car? Anyway, he flew up over my car, lost a shoe. The cop investigating, did try to claim I was speeding, but got tossed in traffic court. Nobody bought it.
18-07-2023 19:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: I already looked into that, but no bike camera will film for the amount of time that I ride.
Bike camera's don't film. They capture digital video.

Swan wrote: This is one of the pitbulls of healthy and strong virus of a dead FBI hobbit around the Shire trying to woo Sue Ford out of her cigarettes

Swan, since you can see into the otherwise unobserved, distant past, who was the first human to enter North America? What was his/her name and how tall was s/he?
So you now admit that a pedestrian setting a trap to maliciously injure a bicyclist does not actually have the right to do this, and that this person cannot claim the right of way because their actions were both premeditated and intentional.

So you now admit that you never had any substantive English comprehension of which to speak, which is why you never actually read the posts to which you respond.

.


So you do not want to explore that there was logically a cameraperson filming the assault from the grassy knoll.

?


Or is that what you do, but I am not supposed to know and tell everyone?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
18-07-2023 20:13
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14545)
Swan wrote:So you do not want to explore that there was logically a cameraperson filming the assault from the grassy knoll?

Correct, I do not want to explore.
18-07-2023 20:25
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14545)
Swan wrote:Or is that what you do, but I am not supposed to know and tell everyone?

Yes, and you are not supposed to put it in your signature and tell everyone. Not the briar patch!
18-07-2023 21:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Or is that what you do, but I am not supposed to know and tell everyone?

Yes, and you are not supposed to put it in your signature and tell everyone. Not the briar patch!


Is that like double secret probation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tfK_3XK4CI


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
19-07-2023 02:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Or is that what you do, but I am not supposed to know and tell everyone?

Yes, and you are not supposed to put it in your signature and tell everyone. Not the briar patch!


If I did what I was supposed to do I would have attacked the person who attacked me from the rear as he slowly walked away, allowing the videographer or trail cams in the trees to capture my attacking. But I didn't. Then when I did catch up with the loser I was supposed to attack again or at least veer to the side that he was walking on immediately before he quickly veered off the path signifying that he either had eyes in the back of his head or that he was getting timing instructions from his earpiece, you know like the unsecret service uses. Oh he was walking slow not just to let me catch him, but because he already has injuries verifiable by MRI that are not recorded on his new identity, that I was supposed to have caused.

130 vs the unsecret bimbo and bozo brigade of boffoons that use RFK lookalikes to humiliate themselves in the public arena, that I helped create without any help from Al Bore.

Now as already requested, you may now turn over the missile keys.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1F7vaNP9w0


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 19-07-2023 02:53
20-07-2023 03:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Or is that what you do, but I am not supposed to know and tell everyone?

Yes, and you are not supposed to put it in your signature and tell everyone. Not the briar patch!


If I did what I was supposed to do I would have attacked the person who attacked me from the rear as he slowly walked away, allowing the videographer or trail cams in the trees to capture my attacking. But I didn't. Then when I did catch up with the loser I was supposed to attack again or at least veer to the side that he was walking on immediately before he quickly veered off the path signifying that he either had eyes in the back of his head or that he was getting timing instructions from his earpiece, you know like the unsecret service uses. Oh he was walking slow not just to let me catch him, but because he already has injuries verifiable by MRI that are not recorded on his new identity, that I was supposed to have caused.

130 vs the unsecret bimbo and bozo brigade of boffoons that use RFK lookalikes to humiliate themselves in the public arena, that I helped create without any help from Al Bore.

Now as already requested, you may now turn over the missile keys.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1F7vaNP9w0


I wonder if the walker breakdances?



IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
20-07-2023 07:41
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Motorcycle crash video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0KoHcewIAc
20-07-2023 12:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Motorcycle crash video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0KoHcewIAc


Didn't see any walker deliberately jumping into the road after waiting, then waving his hands so that the car could not pass. So you seem more desperate than usual this morning.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
20-07-2023 15:10
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14545)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Motorcycle crash video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0KoHcewIAc


You were definitely wise to have that dash cam. In absence of any video, I could visualize many people asking "So you are claiming that he rushed to cut in front of you, but upon doing so, he just inexplicably and unnecessarily applied the brakes?"
20-07-2023 15:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Motorcycle crash video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0KoHcewIAc


You were definitely wise to have that dash cam. In absence of any video, I could visualize many people asking "So you are claiming that he rushed to cut in front of you, but upon doing so, he just inexplicably and unnecessarily applied the brakes?"


So your mind has juxtaposed reality and made me into a random video off the internet that agrees with your view of reality.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
20-07-2023 19:12
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Motorcycle crash video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0KoHcewIAc


You were definitely wise to have that dash cam. In absence of any video, I could visualize many people asking "So you are claiming that he rushed to cut in front of you, but upon doing so, he just inexplicably and unnecessarily applied the brakes?"


So your mind has juxtaposed reality and made me into a random video off the internet that agrees with your view of reality.


Nope, it really happened. Unlike your fabrication...

If you are half the man you claimed, King of the Fag-Farm Fitness Facility. Why would a fatman risk pissing you off, shove you off you bike? Wouldn't be brown-striping his shorts, afraid of getting his ass kicked? Him, and his Mexican friends probably laughed the whole time you were fixing you busted-ass, piece-of-shit, pink-unisex E-bike, and wiped the homeless feces off your face (dogs don't use toilet paper)... Not that it matters, a feces-facial, is still gross, regardless of what left it. You still don't get it. Paths in park are for pedestrians. Young boys might ride on those paths, with their mommy what closely, for pedos like you. Wouldn't have been simpler to just go off the path, pass in the grass? If you had zipped past me 3 or 4 times, crowding me off the path. I probably would have clothes-lined you with my arm, knocked your fool-ass off the bike. Think any of the other pedestrians would say anything in your defense? Bet you don't even have a silver bell on your handlebars to ring, so you aren't creeping up on people.
20-07-2023 20:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Motorcycle crash video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0KoHcewIAc


You were definitely wise to have that dash cam. In absence of any video, I could visualize many people asking "So you are claiming that he rushed to cut in front of you, but upon doing so, he just inexplicably and unnecessarily applied the brakes?"


So your mind has juxtaposed reality and made me into a random video off the internet that agrees with your view of reality.


Nope, it really happened. Unlike your fabrication...

If you are half the man you claimed, King of the Fag-Farm Fitness Facility. Why would a fatman risk pissing you off, shove you off you bike? Wouldn't be brown-striping his shorts, afraid of getting his ass kicked? Him, and his Mexican friends probably laughed the whole time you were fixing you busted-ass, piece-of-shit, pink-unisex E-bike, and wiped the homeless feces off your face (dogs don't use toilet paper)... Not that it matters, a feces-facial, is still gross, regardless of what left it. You still don't get it. Paths in park are for pedestrians. Young boys might ride on those paths, with their mommy what closely, for pedos like you. Wouldn't have been simpler to just go off the path, pass in the grass? If you had zipped past me 3 or 4 times, crowding me off the path. I probably would have clothes-lined you with my arm, knocked your fool-ass off the bike. Think any of the other pedestrians would say anything in your defense? Bet you don't even have a silver bell on your handlebars to ring, so you aren't creeping up on people.


Because he is already dead as walking is all that he can do. His goal was to complete one lap by walking and walking is not an aerobic activity because it does not raise the metabolism enough to be aerobic and as such have a beneficial impact on health and as such he is walking to his death. My goal is to complete the ironman bike leg which is 112 miles. Which would not actually explain his resemblance to RFKjr, or the earpiece giving him timing instructions, like it was a ****ing movie being filmed.

The really sad thing is that I pass people in their twenties that are already walking for exercise, tracking their steps with their fitbits as if walking really mattered. These people have no clue, never did or will.

In other news RFKjr the son of RFK who was the brother of president JFK was on Capital Hill this morning being attacked by democrats relentlessly. More evidence that nothing is real, and that silence is all that is allowable in the communist states of America, where the president wears adult diapers, and can not answer as to what state he is in without his earpiece

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-censor-remove-rfk-jr-hearing-censorship-despicable-comments


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 20-07-2023 21:03
20-07-2023 21:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Motorcycle crash video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0KoHcewIAc


You were definitely wise to have that dash cam. In absence of any video, I could visualize many people asking "So you are claiming that he rushed to cut in front of you, but upon doing so, he just inexplicably and unnecessarily applied the brakes?"


So your mind has juxtaposed reality and made me into a random video off the internet that agrees with your view of reality.


Nope, it really happened. Unlike your fabrication...

If you are half the man you claimed, King of the Fag-Farm Fitness Facility. Why would a fatman risk pissing you off, shove you off you bike? Wouldn't be brown-striping his shorts, afraid of getting his ass kicked? Him, and his Mexican friends probably laughed the whole time you were fixing you busted-ass, piece-of-shit, pink-unisex E-bike, and wiped the homeless feces off your face (dogs don't use toilet paper)... Not that it matters, a feces-facial, is still gross, regardless of what left it. You still don't get it. Paths in park are for pedestrians. Young boys might ride on those paths, with their mommy what closely, for pedos like you. Wouldn't have been simpler to just go off the path, pass in the grass? If you had zipped past me 3 or 4 times, crowding me off the path. I probably would have clothes-lined you with my arm, knocked your fool-ass off the bike. Think any of the other pedestrians would say anything in your defense? Bet you don't even have a silver bell on your handlebars to ring, so you aren't creeping up on people.


Because he is already dead as walking is all that he can do. His goal was to complete one lap by walking and walking is not an aerobic activity because it does not raise the metabolism enough to be aerobic and as such have a beneficial impact on health and as such he is walking to his death. My goal is to complete the ironman bike leg which is 112 miles. Which would not actually explain his resemblance to RFKjr, or the earpiece giving him timing instructions, like it was a ****ing movie being filmed.

The really sad thing is that I pass people in their twenties that are already walking for exercise, tracking their steps with their fitbits as if walking really mattered. These people have no clue, never did or will.

In other news RFKjr the son of RFK who was the brother of president JFK was on Capital Hill this morning being attacked by democrats relentlessly. More evidence that nothing is real, and that silence is all that is allowable in the communist states of America, where the president wears adult diapers, and can not answer as to what state he is in without his earpiece

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-censor-remove-rfk-jr-hearing-censorship-despicable-comments


I fully expect that RFKjr will meet the same fate as his father and uncle as all Catholic's have been deemed to be terrorist by the FBI, who will stage another grassy knoll and employ a new Oswald. FBI CIA DOD QVC, no difference as a commie is a commie, is a commie.


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 20-07-2023 22:31
21-07-2023 03:39
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Motorcycle crash video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0KoHcewIAc


You were definitely wise to have that dash cam. In absence of any video, I could visualize many people asking "So you are claiming that he rushed to cut in front of you, but upon doing so, he just inexplicably and unnecessarily applied the brakes?"


So your mind has juxtaposed reality and made me into a random video off the internet that agrees with your view of reality.


Nope, it really happened. Unlike your fabrication...

If you are half the man you claimed, King of the Fag-Farm Fitness Facility. Why would a fatman risk pissing you off, shove you off you bike? Wouldn't be brown-striping his shorts, afraid of getting his ass kicked? Him, and his Mexican friends probably laughed the whole time you were fixing you busted-ass, piece-of-shit, pink-unisex E-bike, and wiped the homeless feces off your face (dogs don't use toilet paper)... Not that it matters, a feces-facial, is still gross, regardless of what left it. You still don't get it. Paths in park are for pedestrians. Young boys might ride on those paths, with their mommy what closely, for pedos like you. Wouldn't have been simpler to just go off the path, pass in the grass? If you had zipped past me 3 or 4 times, crowding me off the path. I probably would have clothes-lined you with my arm, knocked your fool-ass off the bike. Think any of the other pedestrians would say anything in your defense? Bet you don't even have a silver bell on your handlebars to ring, so you aren't creeping up on people.


Because he is already dead as walking is all that he can do. His goal was to complete one lap by walking and walking is not an aerobic activity because it does not raise the metabolism enough to be aerobic and as such have a beneficial impact on health and as such he is walking to his death. My goal is to complete the ironman bike leg which is 112 miles. Which would not actually explain his resemblance to RFKjr, or the earpiece giving him timing instructions, like it was a ****ing movie being filmed.

The really sad thing is that I pass people in their twenties that are already walking for exercise, tracking their steps with their fitbits as if walking really mattered. These people have no clue, never did or will.

In other news RFKjr the son of RFK who was the brother of president JFK was on Capital Hill this morning being attacked by democrats relentlessly. More evidence that nothing is real, and that silence is all that is allowable in the communist states of America, where the president wears adult diapers, and can not answer as to what state he is in without his earpiece

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-censor-remove-rfk-jr-hearing-censorship-despicable-comments


Ironman got owned by a fatman... Did you go pedo-ing through the park today, or sit home, hiding from the mean fatman? Walking is exercise, and improves circulation. If nothing else, he's out moving around, not sitting on the couch stuffing his face... Why was the fatman not intimidated by your 'manliness'? I think you are delusional, a small, pathetic little 'man'. Nobody gives you any attention at all. This website is pretty much the only place on Earth, where anyone pays attention, and you have to work for it. You spam every thread with nonsense.
21-07-2023 13:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5734)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Motorcycle crash video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0KoHcewIAc


You were definitely wise to have that dash cam. In absence of any video, I could visualize many people asking "So you are claiming that he rushed to cut in front of you, but upon doing so, he just inexplicably and unnecessarily applied the brakes?"


So your mind has juxtaposed reality and made me into a random video off the internet that agrees with your view of reality.


Nope, it really happened. Unlike your fabrication...

If you are half the man you claimed, King of the Fag-Farm Fitness Facility. Why would a fatman risk pissing you off, shove you off you bike? Wouldn't be brown-striping his shorts, afraid of getting his ass kicked? Him, and his Mexican friends probably laughed the whole time you were fixing you busted-ass, piece-of-shit, pink-unisex E-bike, and wiped the homeless feces off your face (dogs don't use toilet paper)... Not that it matters, a feces-facial, is still gross, regardless of what left it. You still don't get it. Paths in park are for pedestrians. Young boys might ride on those paths, with their mommy what closely, for pedos like you. Wouldn't have been simpler to just go off the path, pass in the grass? If you had zipped past me 3 or 4 times, crowding me off the path. I probably would have clothes-lined you with my arm, knocked your fool-ass off the bike. Think any of the other pedestrians would say anything in your defense? Bet you don't even have a silver bell on your handlebars to ring, so you aren't creeping up on people.


Because he is already dead as walking is all that he can do. His goal was to complete one lap by walking and walking is not an aerobic activity because it does not raise the metabolism enough to be aerobic and as such have a beneficial impact on health and as such he is walking to his death. My goal is to complete the ironman bike leg which is 112 miles. Which would not actually explain his resemblance to RFKjr, or the earpiece giving him timing instructions, like it was a ****ing movie being filmed.

The really sad thing is that I pass people in their twenties that are already walking for exercise, tracking their steps with their fitbits as if walking really mattered. These people have no clue, never did or will.

In other news RFKjr the son of RFK who was the brother of president JFK was on Capital Hill this morning being attacked by democrats relentlessly. More evidence that nothing is real, and that silence is all that is allowable in the communist states of America, where the president wears adult diapers, and can not answer as to what state he is in without his earpiece

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-censor-remove-rfk-jr-hearing-censorship-despicable-comments


Ironman got owned by a fatman... Did you go pedo-ing through the park today, or sit home, hiding from the mean fatman? Walking is exercise, and improves circulation. If nothing else, he's out moving around, not sitting on the couch stuffing his face... Why was the fatman not intimidated by your 'manliness'? I think you are delusional, a small, pathetic little 'man'. Nobody gives you any attention at all. This website is pretty much the only place on Earth, where anyone pays attention, and you have to work for it. You spam every thread with nonsense.


Walking is not exercise as stated by ACSM (American College Of Sports Medicine) Guidelines!

The ACSM Guidelines state that the Exercise Minimums to not be labeled as "sedentary" (without exercise) are:

ACSM's Guidelines – Weekly Exercise Minimums:
Intensity
% VO2 Max
Minutes / Day
Days / Week
Moderate 40-60% 30 min. ≥ 5
or

Vigorous 60-85% 20 min. ≥ 3
or

A Combination of these 2 Intensities

* Williams, L., Wilkins. (2014). ACSM's Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription. American College of Sports Medicine. Ninth Edition. [Text]

Moderate Intensity Exercise: Running, rowing, swimming, hiking, cycling, playing sport at a pace that is it difficult to maintain a conversation.

Vigorous Intensity Exercise: Sprinting, rowing, jumping, swimming, cycling, playing sport at a pace in which you cannot maintain a conversation.

Learn more!

So, walking is simply not intense enough to be exercise, or a "workout", for most healthy individuals.

Walking can be exercise for those first learning to walk or the elderly who are losing their ability to walk. However, for most of the population, you need more intensity for it to be considered an exercise routine or workout.

Of course, walking does have some benefits, such as improved blood circulation, increased insulin resistance, and it obviously burns more calories than just sitting around.

However, for those of you trying to lose weight, build muscle, get stronger, become more athletic, or reach your goals, your training needs to be done with greater intensity. Walking for exercise is just not enough!

If you are a beginner and don't know where to start, you can start by getting my FREE Bodyweight Strength Training Guide that can give you a real workout with just a few minutes of exercise every day!

Now, go start a new challenge and take on the world!

LOL you may now continue your death WALK, because just like your partner in the park, you are already dead, so have another whopper and a cigarette


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 21-07-2023 13:15
21-07-2023 15:52
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14545)
Swan wrote: Walking is not exercise as stated by ACSM (American College Of Sports Medicine) Guidelines!

Was that a misprint? Did you just write that walking is not exercise?

Let me check.

Yes. Yes you did. You wrote that walking is not exercise. Who do you expect to believe that? I'm thinking of an eight-letter word that G and rhymes with "Kullible."
21-07-2023 19:34
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Do you know this fatman? Maybe walking is a beginning. 2017, I had my appendix rupture, and ripped out of my gut. Hurt to breath, and a lot of other things. After the first 3 days, I started to do a lot of walking, dragging my IV stand around. Mostly bored, and it hurt to get up, and to lay down. Better to just stay on my feet for a while. Spent 7 days in hospital-hell. Took about 2 more weeks to breath comfortably. Still took the dog out twice a day for his walks.

So, if you are training for Ironman, why are you riding in parks? You get a rush, crowding pedestrians off 'your' path? Don't see many actual runners, joggers though. People riding fast on bikes, never. How much exercise can you get, going slow? Of course, your goal isn't to actually compete, just survive the distance, even if it takes a day or two... You already claimed 100 mile bike rides in the past. Another 12 miles that difficult?

Parks are to relax and enjoy. Most people there aren't in training. Stick to the Fag-Farm, hard to fall off a stationary bike.
Page 1 of 212>





Join the debate I was assaulted yesterday while bike riding:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
WW3 about to begin as American morons in Belarus told to leave ASAP or yesterday whichever comes first528-08-2023 13:17
Joe Biden falls off his bike because standing was too hard for his brain1620-06-2022 01:49
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact