Remember me
▼ Content

I was assaulted yesterday while bike riding

Page 2 of 2<12
21-07-2023 21:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Walking is not exercise as stated by ACSM (American College Of Sports Medicine) Guidelines!

Was that a misprint? Did you just write that walking is not exercise?

Let me check.

Yes. Yes you did. You wrote that walking is not exercise. Who do you expect to believe that? I'm thinking of an eight-letter word that G and rhymes with "Kullible."

No I did not say that walking is not exercise, the American College of Sports Medicine said that. What I said is that walking is not aerobic exercise. If walking were exercise every mailperson who walks literally all day long would be a marathon runner

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
21-07-2023 21:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Do you know this fatman? Maybe walking is a beginning. 2017, I had my appendix rupture, and ripped out of my gut. Hurt to breath, and a lot of other things. After the first 3 days, I started to do a lot of walking, dragging my IV stand around. Mostly bored, and it hurt to get up, and to lay down. Better to just stay on my feet for a while. Spent 7 days in hospital-hell. Took about 2 more weeks to breath comfortably. Still took the dog out twice a day for his walks.

So, if you are training for Ironman, why are you riding in parks? You get a rush, crowding pedestrians off 'your' path? Don't see many actual runners, joggers though. People riding fast on bikes, never. How much exercise can you get, going slow? Of course, your goal isn't to actually compete, just survive the distance, even if it takes a day or two... You already claimed 100 mile bike rides in the past. Another 12 miles that difficult?

Parks are to relax and enjoy. Most people there aren't in training. Stick to the Fag-Farm, hard to fall off a stationary bike.

I walked after my knee operation as well, not for my heart to loosen up my stiff knee. Walking is not aerobic exercise, if it were every fat slob walking into and out of Burger King or the liquor store would be physically fit and this just isn't the case.

Yawning

Walkers walk because they tried running and collapsed, just how it is.

Walking in the park, because he cannot run, ever

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

22-07-2023 06:32
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Walking is physical activity, and beneficial. Not everyone is in training. Some people walk in the park, just for enjoyment.

Why are you even training in the park, when Ironman is a very intense competition? You need room, where you can push your limits. You will always have to hold back, show some caution in a park.
22-07-2023 23:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Walking is physical activity, and beneficial. Not everyone is in training. Some people walk in the park, just for enjoyment.

Why are you even training in the park, when Ironman is a very intense competition? You need room, where you can push your limits. You will always have to hold back, show some caution in a park.

Again, three parks are on my current training rides, the two mile circle in this particular park is interval training that I am using to gather computer data on my heart lung performance. To be clear with my 30 percent torn shoulder and my knee cartilage situations I can neither swim for distance or run at all without furthering my knee damage. So my entire goal is just to do the 112 mile bike leg of the ironman, my last attempt stopped at 75 miles. Why? just because 99.9% of the population can't.

ULTRA MAGA

23-07-2023 00:09
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14450)
HarveyH55 wrote:Motorcycle crash video

23-07-2023 01:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:Motorcycle crash video

Walking for exercise

Her too, all Olympic walking champs

ULTRA MAGA

23-07-2023 01:32
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Again, three parks are on my current training rides, the two mile circle in this particular park is interval training that I am using to gather computer data on my heart lung performance. To be clear with my 30 percent torn shoulder and my knee cartilage situations I can neither swim for distance or run at all without furthering my knee damage. So my entire goal is just to do the 112 mile bike leg of the ironman, my last attempt stopped at 75 miles. Why? just because 99.9% of the population can't.

In other words, you terrorize pedestrians in three parks. Your body is as broken down, as your POS bike. Most likely outcome is that you'l not even be a 'walker', and terrorizing on a mobility scooter before long, or wheelchair. Can't swim? It's the lowest impact exercise there is. Works every muscle in you body. Falling off your bike helping much? How do you expect to heal, if you keep stressing your injuries? Addicted to pain medication much? Odd that you don't trust vaccines, but you trust your doctor to inject crap in your knees...
23-07-2023 03:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

In other words, you terrorize pedestrians in three parks. Your body is as broken down, as your POS bike. Most likely outcome is that you'l not even be a 'walker', and terrorizing on a mobility scooter before long, or wheelchair. Can't swim? It's the lowest impact exercise there is. Works every muscle in you body. Falling off your bike helping much? How do you expect to heal, if you keep stressing your injuries? Addicted to pain medication much? Odd that you don't trust vaccines, but you trust your doctor to inject crap in your knees...

Actually I use an extruded aluminum frame bike because a carbon fiber bike would not take my punishment. LOL the fact is that I am doing 20 to 30 miles of my ride in this particular park, the rest on roads. You might want to look up interval training/vam/VO2max.

Now exactly why are you so frustrated, agent footshooter?

ULTRA MAGA

23-07-2023 05:32
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Swan wrote:
So my entire goal is just to do the 112 mile bike leg of the ironman, my last attempt stopped at 75 miles. Why? just because 99.9% of the population can't.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Ever heard of RAGBRAI? I did it a few times as a kid. 136 miles I did one day just for the hell of it. Anyway, men, women, boys, girls, of all shapes, sizes and ages ride this thing every year. 50 to 80 miles every day for a week straight, sleeping in tents and riding off a hangover every morning. It's just fun. No riding through the kiddy parks either.

Maybe a better goal for you would be 99% reading comprehension. Why? Because 99% of us can comprehend what we read.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Attached image:

Edited on 23-07-2023 05:33
23-07-2023 13:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
So my entire goal is just to do the 112 mile bike leg of the ironman, my last attempt stopped at 75 miles. Why? just because 99.9% of the population can't.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Ever heard of RAGBRAI? I did it a few times as a kid. 136 miles I did one day just for the hell of it. Anyway, men, women, boys, girls, of all shapes, sizes and ages ride this thing every year. 50 to 80 miles every day for a week straight, sleeping in tents and riding off a hangover every morning. It's just fun. No riding through the kiddy parks either.

Maybe a better goal for you would be 99% reading comprehension. Why? Because 99% of us can comprehend what we read.

Nope, never heard of that, better yet I am not even curious enough about your delusions to search it, partly because if I did I would literally be the only person in the entire World searching that. Now have you ever heard of the tour de France? or the Hawaiian ironman?

I think it's great how much that you respect me.

You may now continue walking into and out of the Booger King, walk briskly so that you stimulate your bed sores to bleed more. Just stay out of the whey of the guy breaking the sound barrier on his bicycle

ULTRA MAGA

23-07-2023 16:02
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Actually I use an extruded aluminum frame bike because a carbon fiber bike would not take my punishment. LOL the fact is that I am doing 20 to 30 miles of my ride in this particular park, the rest on roads. You might want to look up interval training/vam/VO2max.

Frustrated, no. You are lying/exaggerating. If your knees are shot, you aren't doing intense training for anything, without meds. Your a fool to risk permanent disability, just for fun. Should look into how knee-replacement surgery actually works out for most patients... Not exactly a fresh start, with brand new knees. Not generally once, and done either. You go back for additional surgeries. And of course, when you fukk them up, you get to start over again, and again.

A lot of those fat-slobs you laugh at, use to be sports heros. They never adjusted to a lighter diet, more consistent with less activity. It's a habit/addiction pattern not easy to break. Unless very careful, you'll be a fat slob too, while recovering from your surgeries.
23-07-2023 20:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Frustrated, no. You are lying/exaggerating. If your knees are shot, you aren't doing intense training for anything, without meds. Your a fool to risk permanent disability, just for fun. Should look into how knee-replacement surgery actually works out for most patients... Not exactly a fresh start, with brand new knees. Not generally once, and done either. You go back for additional surgeries. And of course, when you fukk them up, you get to start over again, and again.

A lot of those fat-slobs you laugh at, use to be sports heros. They never adjusted to a lighter diet, more consistent with less activity. It's a habit/addiction pattern not easy to break. Unless very careful, you'll be a fat slob too, while recovering from your surgeries.

Wrong again as jogging is high impact and cycling is no impact. So as long as I choose the proper exercise, I can excel without putting excess strain on the parts. LOL using pain killers to jog is for morons who want knee implants.

PS. My knees are still well enough to do 30 reps at 600lbs in the leg press or 10 reps at the 1200lbs max of the machine that I use, that said there is just no need to jog at my age, because way too many of the fools still doing that already have knee implants. So what I consider shot, is literally more than you may have ever done. Anyone who told you that athletes are equal, lied.

ULTRA MAGA

24-07-2023 01:28
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Wrong again as jogging is high impact and cycling is no impact. So as long as I choose the proper exercise, I can excel without putting excess strain on the parts. LOL using pain killers to jog is for morons who want knee implants.

PS. My knees are still well enough to do 30 reps at 600lbs in the leg press or 10 reps at the 1200lbs max of the machine that I use, that said there is just no need to jog at my age, because way too many of the fools still doing that already have knee implants. So what I consider shot, is literally more than you may have ever done. Anyone who told you that athletes are equal, lied.

Was falling off your bike low impact... Low impact bike ride would be coasting down hill the whole way. But, you make up for it on the leg press machine... Good to see how the 130 IQ works for you. Just because you can easily fool yourself into believing all the crap you post, most people just laugh it off...
24-07-2023 02:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Was falling off your bike low impact... Low impact bike ride would be coasting down hill the whole way. But, you make up for it on the leg press machine... Good to see how the 130 IQ works for you. Just because you can easily fool yourself into believing all the crap you post, most people just laugh it off...

I didn't fall off my bike, I vaulted over the handlebars to avoid hitting a retard like you. Again cycling is no impact because the feet stay on the pedal as opposed to the average 1500 collisions with the ground running. So were you born stupid or did you learn your stupid at a university, just to end up here jerking me off like you do so well?

ULTRA MAGA

24-07-2023 08:01
(14450)
Swan wrote:Again cycling is no impact because the feet stay on the pedal as opposed to the average 1500 collisions with the ground running.

Can't you just hover?

25-07-2023 02:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Again cycling is no impact because the feet stay on the pedal as opposed to the average 1500 collisions with the ground running.

Can't you just hover?

Keep trying, one day you will matter to someone

ULTRA MAGA

25-07-2023 16:45
(14450)
Swan wrote:Keep trying, one day you will matter to someone

Nope. That will never happen. I keep trying knowing that I will never matter and that no one besides you will ever care. That's why I appreciate you as much as I do. You and I need to stick together. We might very well be the locus of irrelevance. We anchor one extreme end of the spectrum, and GasGuzzler anchors the relevance extreme, and between us the entirety of the world's voices have a spectrum in which to be heard.

Of course your eggplants threaten to ruin all of that for you. I'm counting on you to help me maintain the very fabric that enables humanity to effectively exist. GasGuzzler couldn't do his part without Sven, Ralph and Frank. I'm counting on you to not be swayed by the allure of tomato-fame. Please don't leave.
25-07-2023 18:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Keep trying, one day you will matter to someone

Nope. That will never happen. I keep trying knowing that I will never matter and that no one besides you will ever care. That's why I appreciate you as much as I do. You and I need to stick together. We might very well be the locus of irrelevance. We anchor one extreme end of the spectrum, and GasGuzzler anchors the relevance extreme, and between us the entirety of the world's voices have a spectrum in which to be heard.

Of course your eggplants threaten to ruin all of that for you. I'm counting on you to help me maintain the very fabric that enables humanity to effectively exist. GasGuzzler couldn't do his part without Sven, Ralph and Frank. I'm counting on you to not be swayed by the allure of tomato-fame. Please don't leave.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/JA8J1PTNs60

ULTRA MAGA

26-07-2023 08:01
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

I didn't fall off my bike, I vaulted over the handlebars to avoid hitting a retard like you. Again cycling is no impact because the feet stay on the pedal as opposed to the average 1500 collisions with the ground running. So were you born stupid or did you learn your stupid at a university, just to end up here jerking me off like you do so well?

Laws of Physics says you got flung over the handles bars, because you are too stupid to yield to pedestrians. You knew people were walking on the path, already sped past them 2-3 times... Riding too fast for road conditions to stop safely indicates you aren't experienced at riding a bike. You knew about the pedestrians, and they have the right-of-way, be unpredictable, and not quantum-fast at getting out of the way.

You can't swim, not because of you worn down, busted down joints, but because you never learned how. Probably swim like a moraine. You ride, because you have trouble walking out to check the mailbox. Funny you fantasize about Ironman competition, when you couldn't compete at all.
26-07-2023 12:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Laws of Physics says you got flung over the handles bars, because you are too stupid to yield to pedestrians. You knew people were walking on the path, already sped past them 2-3 times... Riding too fast for road conditions to stop safely indicates you aren't experienced at riding a bike. You knew about the pedestrians, and they have the right-of-way, be unpredictable, and not quantum-fast at getting out of the way.

You can't swim, not because of you worn down, busted down joints, but because you never learned how. Probably swim like a moraine. You ride, because you have trouble walking out to check the mailbox. Funny you fantasize about Ironman competition, when you couldn't compete at all.

So what is your vam, VO2max and what is your average pace in the mile cycling as averaged over 25 and 50 miles? You know all this, correct?

You may now continue finger painting

ULTRA MAGA

26-07-2023 20:34
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

So what is your vam, VO2max and what is your average pace in the mile cycling as averaged over 25 and 50 miles? You know all this, correct?

Bicycles are for kids, and adults with a DUI. Haven't been on a bicycle since I bought my first motorcycle at 17. Yeah, I bought it, with money I earned. Parents were a little pissed at first, but got over it when they finally listen enough, to hear about the better paying job I was going to start in a few weeks. Don't need your fool training crap. Been getting a good workout, 5 days a week, and paid to do it. It's called work... No mirror wall workout either.
26-07-2023 21:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Bicycles are for kids, and adults with a DUI. Haven't been on a bicycle since I bought my first motorcycle at 17. Yeah, I bought it, with money I earned. Parents were a little pissed at first, but got over it when they finally listen enough, to hear about the better paying job I was going to start in a few weeks. Don't need your fool training crap. Been getting a good workout, 5 days a week, and paid to do it. It's called work... No mirror wall workout either.

So you do not know your vam, vo2max or pace. 99.999% of heart attack victims are in your exact shoes

ULTRA MAGA

27-07-2023 01:52
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21628)
Swan wrote:
So you do not...
40a.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-07-2023 08:55
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

So you do not know your vam, vo2max or pace. 99.999% of heart attack victims are in your exact shoes

Your obsession, not mine... Mine must be fine, since none of the doctors even mention any of those stats after my surgery. You'd expect them to catch something like that during a physical, before releasing me back to work. The only test I declined was a colonoscopy. Didn't want to go to the hospital again, or have anything shoved up my backside. Is that how you keep track of those stats?
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate I was assaulted yesterday while bike riding:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
WW3 about to begin as American morons in Belarus told to leave ASAP or yesterday whichever comes first528-08-2023 13:17
Joe Biden falls off his bike because standing was too hard for his brain1620-06-2022 01:49
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact