Remember me
▼ Content

hysteria


hysteria07-10-2023 17:37
keepit
★★★★★
(3286)
Lord help us, we don't know how to help ourselves.
08-10-2023 03:14
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
keepit wrote:
Lord help us, we don't know how to help ourselves.


Perhaps it's time to check into a nursing home? Don't worry, happens to old people all the time. Maybe they have a room available in the White House... They seem to keep Biden nearly coherent most days.
08-10-2023 03:14
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
keepit wrote:
Lord help us, we don't know how to help ourselves.


Perhaps it's time to check into a nursing home? Don't worry, happens to old people all the time. Maybe they have a room available in the White House... They seem to keep Biden nearly coherent most days.
08-10-2023 03:39
keepit
★★★★★
(3286)
Harvey,
Yeah, i've been thinking about that. There's one in san diego that i'm interested in. Why do you want to check me into D.C.? Do you think something bad is going to happen there?
08-10-2023 18:46
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
Yeah, i've been thinking about that. There's one in san diego that i'm interested in. Why do you want to check me into D.C.? Do you think something bad is going to happen there?


Bad things always happening in D.C. .

You and Joe are about the same age, similar mental state. The folks taking care of Biden, seem to be doing a great job. He's still president, and running for another 4 years. Though, he might not be fully aware that he's running for president...
08-10-2023 20:48
keepit
★★★★★
(3286)
Harvey,
Kind of like the idea that a person needs to be able to sort out the baloney from the truth, a person needs to be able to sort out reality from imagination.
For example, you imagine various things about various people that you don't really know. Some people are better at this than others. I don't think you're very good at sorting the reality from the imagination. On the other hand, you're pretty good at imagining things, which would make you a good fiction writer. Not so good at writing non fiction though. I base this on the things that you imagine about me. Maybe you're just bs-ing me though.
08-10-2023 22:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5737)
keepit wrote:
Harvey,
Kind of like the idea that a person needs to be able to sort out the baloney from the truth, a person needs to be able to sort out reality from imagination.
For example, you imagine various things about various people that you don't really know. Some people are better at this than others. I don't think you're very good at sorting the reality from the imagination. On the other hand, you're pretty good at imagining things, which would make you a good fiction writer. Not so good at writing non fiction though. I base this on the things that you imagine about me. Maybe you're just bs-ing me though.


You are either a complete moron, or the world's best moron impersonator. Imagine that


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL




Join the debate hysteria:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Climate change hysteria in the middle of the biggest Cold War in human history129-04-2019 21:23
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact